Chapter 1

My Life As His Fiancée

If words are in this color it's what your thinking.

If words are in this color it's what Woohyun is thinking.


You had snuck out, yet again this week. Life inside the house was boring. Even though your parents gave you everything there was. It was no fun. You sat down on a swing in the park with your hood pulled over your head. One thing that about being the only daughter of your parents company was the paparazzi and how you seemed to have no privacy and friends. You kicked your legs and started to swing. The fresh air blowing on your face. Suddenly your phone started to ring. You put your foot down bring the swing to a stop. You quickly took out your phone.

"Hello,"

"~~~~~ come home quickly," Nara whispered.

"Why? And why are you whispering?" you asked.

"Yah! Just come home. It's an emergency. If you don't we're both going to get yelled at,"

"I don't feel like it," you said as you kicked the sand.

"Yah! Palli!!"

"Nara! Where did she go?!" you heard Nara's father's voice in the background.

"Unnie! I'm begging you,"

"Alright. Be there in 5 minutes okay?"

"Just hurry up unnie!" she said before hanging up.

You sighed and got up and started to head home.

Only got 10 minutes of freedom before getting called back. No fair.

----------------------------------------------

You quietly opened the front door. You looked in with a popsicle in your mouth.

Hum I wonder where they went.

You quickly stepped in and closed the door behind you. You looked around one more time before darting up stairs. You got half way up when someone caught you.

"~~~~~!"

You slowly turned around with the popsicle in your hand to find your mom and dad standing at the bottom of the stairs. You slowly went back down the stairs, your head hung low. Nara was standing besides her dad. You were expecting your dad to start yelling at you, but surprisingly he didn't.

"~~~~~. We have something to talk to you about," your mother said. You raised an eyebrow as she grabbed your arm and gently pulled you towards the couch. She sat down and you sat down next to her. Your father sitting on the opposite side of you guys.

-----------------------------------------------

"Wake up!" Sung Ah said as she shook her brother.

"What do you want? Can't a person sleep?" Woohyun asked as he turned away from her.

"Get up now! It's already- 12- o'clock," she yelled as she pulled on his arm pulling him up.

"Aish! This better be good," he said as he got out of bed, changed and headed downstairs.

Once he got to the living room he found his mom and dad sitting waiting for him.

"Woohyun," his mom called.

"What is it this time?" he asked lazily as he sat down on the couch across from her and his father.

"We have something important to talk to you about," his mom said.

"Get to the point," Woohyun said as a yawn escaped his mouth.

------------------------------------------------

"What's this about?" you asked.

"As you know ~~~~~ah. The company is slowly going bankrupt," your dad said.

"Yeah, what about it?" you asked looking at both of them with a look of confusion.

"What your father is trying to say is that we have arranged for you to get engaged today," your mom said.

"WHAT?! Omma! Married?!" You yelled in shock as you pulled your arm out of your mom's grasp.

-------------------------------------------------

"We have arranged for you to get engaged," Woohyun's dad said.

"WHAT!? No you can't be serious!" Woohyun yelled.

"It's for business," his dad said.

"SO?! I'm not going to!"

"We have it all planned out. There's nothing you can do as of now," his father said.

Woohyun gave him a stare.

"She's a very nice girl Woohyun," his mom said.

"I don't care. I'm not getting married!"

"You're not getting married. Only engaged," his mom said exaggerating the word engaged.

"It's the same thing! Once you're engaged you get married!" Woohyun said.

"There's nothing you can do son. We have it all planned for later today," his father said.

"WHAT?! Later today?!!"

"It would be best if you went and got ready now," his dad said as he got up and left.

Woohyun was in shock opening his mouth to protest, but no word coming out. This old man can't be serious.

"Go get ready dear," his mom said as she to left.

-------------------------------------------------

"No honey. Not married, just engaged," your mom said.

"But omma,"

"It has to be done honey. For the company and your father," you mom said as she grabbed your hand.

You looked at her, "Fine."

"Nara go help her get ready please," you mom said. You hung your head as you got up and headed upstairs.

Nara was silent the whole way up to your room. You sat down on your bed and let out a sigh as Nara rushed out and back in with a box.

That must be my dress.

In came make up artists and hair stylist. They rushed you over to your make up chair and started to prep you up.

-------------------------------------------------

Aish. Why aren't they picking up?

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," he said.

In came his sister. "Here. Put this on," she said as she handed him a box.

"Noona, can't you help me?" Woohyun asked.

"Nope. Can't do anything," she said.

"Noonaaaa,"

"Bye. See you at the party," she said as she quickly left.

Woohyun let out a sigh.


Hope you guys like!

Was it boring? Hope not. :P

-Andie