Chapter 10

My Life As His Fiancée

You guys soon reached a house.

"They're inside," Bae said as he opened the gate and you all stepped in to yard. He placed the ball onto the ground and took Eun's hand.

Suddenly a lady came out carrying a basket. She turned to look at you guys.

"Woohyun?" she asked in a happy voice.

Woohyun nodded.

She set down her basket and quickly walked towards Woohyun and gave him a hug. She soon let go and held him at arm's length, "Been a while since I've seen you. How are things?"

"They're good," Woohyun replied was a bright smile.

"Ah and I see you brought a friend," she said as she looked at you with a warm smile.

"No omma. Not friend, but girlfriend," Eun interrupted as she got out of her brothers grasp and tugged on her mom's shirt.

"Really? Nice to meet you. You can call me Mrs. Lee" she said as she shook your hand.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Lee. I'm ~~~~~" you replied.

"Omma doesn't oppa and unnie make a good couple?" Eun said happily. She was keeping a pretty good eye on the both of you guys.

"Eun," Bae hissed yet again as he pulled his sisters arm.

She smiled and invited you guys inside.

-------------------------------------------------

It was like a family reunion. Woohyun seemed so happy and carefree. His smile brighter than ever. Eun and Bae were showing him their new toys they got recently.

You smiled as you rubbed the ring around your neck.

"You know. You're the first girl he's ever brought to us," Mrs. Lee said.

You looked at her, "Really?"

She nodded, "This is the first time I've ever seen him so happy. Of course he would smile, but this time it feels different."

"How so?"

"I can't really put my finger on it, but he just seems like he's found a bit of peace," she explained.

You nodded. Love is what he really needs.

 -------------------------------------------------

You were outside helping Mrs.Lee cook dinner while Woohyun was messing around with Eun and Bae, when Mr.Lee came through the gates.

"Daddy!!" Eun yelled as she dropped what she was doing and ran towards her father. He picked her up and hugged his daughter.

"How was me daughter today? She wasn't being naughty was she?" Mr.Lee teased.

"Nope I was a good girl," she said.

"Lair," Bae mumbled.

Woohyun laughed as he ruffled Bae's hair.

"Woohyun. How nice to see you?" Mr.Lee said as he carried Eun towards the porch and sat down.

"Nice to see you too sir,"

He nodded, "And who may that be?" He asked pointing towards you.

"She's oppa's girlfriend. Isn't she pretty?" Eun exclaimed before Woohyun could answer.

"Girlfriend?" Mr.Lee asked.

Woohyun nodded.

"She seems like she'll be a good wife. Well if you know what I mean," Mr.Lee said jokingly. As he playfully punched Woohyun in the arm.

 She is my wife. I know she'll be whether I try to deny it or not. I know I'll end up getting married to her.

-------------------------------------------------

It was starting to get dark as you helped Mrs. Lee quickly set up dinner.

You called everyone to sit down. You sat down next to Woohyun while Eun sat down on your other side.

"Why don't you guys just stay the night?" Mr. Lee asked.

"It would be a bother for you guys. I'm enough of a trouble alone," Woohyun replied as he picked up his chopsticks.

"Why can't you stay oppa? Just for tonight?" Eun asked doing puppy eyes.

Woohyun laughed, "I want to, but we have our clothes at home and we have to go back to the city soon."

Eun frowned.

You ruffled her hair, "Unnie will buy you some candy after we eat okay."

She smiled, "Really?"

You nodded. She hugged you. You hugged her back before telling her to eat. Everyone laughed as they picked up their eating utensils.

You guys were all enjoying a nice meal when suddenly Woohyun started to gasp for air.

"Woohyun are you okay?" you asked as you quickly set down your food and utensils.

Woohyun grabbed his throat and started to fall. You grabbed onto him.

"~~~~~. Did you put chestnut into this?" Mrs. Lee asked pointing to the soup.

You nodded.

She gasped, "Bae go grabbed the medicine."

Bae got up and headed inside.

You placed Woohyun's head onto your lap. He was still gasping for air. Bae quickly came out with a bottle and handed it to his mom. Mrs. Lee quickly took off the cap and poured a bit into Woohyun's mouth. You looked down at him, his breathing slowed down and he closed his eyes. Taking deep breaths.

"What happened?" you asked.

"You don't know. Woohyun is allergic to chestnuts," Mrs. Lee said as she sat back.

"I really didn't know," you pleaded.

"It's okay," Woohyun said as he slowly sat up.

"I'm-"

"It's fine. It's not like you did it on purpose," Woohyun replied.

"Oppa are you okay?" Eun asked worriedly.

He nodded with a weak smile.

"I think it would be best if you stayed the night now," Mr. Lee said calmly.

"I think it would be best," you said as you eyed Woohyun worriedly.

 I'm sorry. I didn't know you were allergic. You thought as you hung your head down.

"It's okay really ~~~~~. I'm fine now," Woohyun said as he grabbed your hand.

You looked at him. He smiled. You smiled a bit.

"If I can lay down," Woohyun said as he got up.

You stood up and helped him. Mrs. Lee lead you guys to an empty room. You held onto him as Mrs. Lee laid out a bed mat. After she was done you helped Woohyun lay down. Mrs. Lee left you guys.

You sat down next to Woohyun who was laying down. You looked away still feeling guilty.

"Stop feeling that way. I know you didn't mean harm, all you wanted was for it to taste good. I should have told you, but I guess we still have a lot to learn about each other," he said.

You looked down at him, "You could have died right there. Shouldn't you be angry at me?"

This time he looked away, "I should be, but I'm not. I know you didn't mean harm and I'm alive. That's all that matters right now."

"I'll be back. I'm going to go help Mrs. Lee clean up," you said as you stood up and left.

 I almost killed you, yet you still keep calm. Maybe I was really wrong about you after all.

 You walked outside to find Mrs. Lee cleaning. You walked over quickly and grabbed the plates away from her.

"Shouldn't you be with Woohyun?" she asked.

You shook your head, "He needs some rest."

She nodded her head.

-------------------------------------------------

After you were done you went and bought candy for Eun as you said you would. After that you played a little bit with Eun before she had to go to sleep.

You opened the door to your's and Woohyun's room. You saw Woohyun sleeping as the moonlight hit his face. You let out a sigh as you searched for another bed mat, lucky to find a small one. You set it down opposite of Woohyun's.

You sat down next to Woohyun, moving his hair out of his face.

 Perhaps I was a bit to quick to judge you. Your just a boy who has always wanted someone to love him. Someone who seems to always be misunderstood.

 "I'm sorry," you whispered as you leaned down and kissed his cheek.

You sat back up and sighed before turning around when suddenly you felt someone grab your wrist.

"There's nothing to be sorry about," he said.

"Let me go."

He didn't reply, you turned around to look at him.

His eyes were open and he was starring at you.

"What do you want?" you asked.

"Don't leave me," Woohyun replied.

"I won't. I have nowhere to go," you said stating the obvious.

"That's not what I meant."

"Just let me go to sleep," you ordered.

"Sleep with me," he said as he scooted over so there was room for you.

"I- it would be wrong," you shuttered as your cheeks burned a little bit just thinking about sleeping with a guy.

He shook his head, "We're engaged now. We're as good as married."

You looked away.

"Just for tonight."

"You won't do anything bad to me right?"

"I promise I won't."

You sighed as you laid down next to him. You turned so your back was facing him.

Woohyun. Why do you have to be like this? Is it possible-

Suddenly you felt an arm on your waist.

"Move your arm," you hissed.

"No."

You turned around to face him.

"Woohyun-"

He pulled you closer to him. You used your hands to try and push him away.

"Let me go."

"I don't feel like it."

"Yah. Woohyun!"

You felt his grip on you loosen a bit, you pushed back so you could see his face.

"What is this?" you asked.

"Don't leave me."

"I told you I won't."

"Then stay like this for a while," he said before pulling you back.

 I guess it won't do harm.

 He felt you relax and he to slowly relaxed his grip. You felt his grip loosen, but didn't move. It feels so, so... so right. You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

Woohyun moved his head back a little to see you sleeping he smiled a bit before pulling you close again.

 You're the first one I've ever felt like this with. I'm scared to lose you. I know we've only known each other for a short time, but is it possible that..... that I've fallen for you? Are you the one I've been waiting all my life for? The happiness I long to find?

 Woohyun sighed as he kissed your forehead.

 Maybe, just maybe. He thought before closing his eyes. 


Hope you guys like!

So the big question now is if they really fell for each other? Right? Or if you really fell for him. Or if he really fell for you. Confusing much right? Well hopefully I can make it clear in the next chapter.

Oh, and one thing I should tell you is that there WILL be drama. This story isn't going to do down without any. But please don't hate me when it happens. >_<

Comment and Subscribe! :D

-Andie