Chapter 18

My Life As His Fiancée

You walked with Infinite inside the restaurant that your's and Woohyun’s congratulatory dinner would be held.

“I’m tired boo,” Woohyun complained.

“I am too,” you replied.

“Come on love birds. Let’s go sit down,” Myungsoo said as he headed over to one of the tables.

“I’ll be back. I have to go to the restroom,” you said as you excused yourself.

“Alright boo,” Woohyun said as he sat down on one of the chairs.

You smiled at them and quickly headed towards the restrooms.

5 months, then she’s really mine.

-------------------------------------------------

You walked out of the bathroom. You heard two people yelling from the male’s bathroom. Curiosity got the better of you, so you stood still trying to hear.

“I don’t want to! I can’t do that!” a male voice yelled.

“Shhhh. What if someone hears?” another male voice snapped.

“I can’t do that! It’s wrong!”

“It’s for her! You know what she’ll do if we don’t do this.”

“I know, but doing that is really wrong. I didn’t think I’ll have trouble, but she’s... she’s different.”

“Get it together Sung Hyun!”

“Whatever.”

You heard them walking out so you quickly went back into the women’s bathroom. Once you heard them leave you quickly went back outside and looked around trying to secretly figure who the voices were. To your luck you found no one.

You started to walk back to Woohyun and Infinite.

Do what? Hum. . .thinking about it. No it can’t be. But if you think about it adds up. Must be a break up that’s going to happen soon.

You heard your name being called. You looked in that direction. To your surprise you saw Kevin jogging towards you with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. 

“Kevin. Nice to see you again,” you exclaimed as you stopped and waited for him.

“Yeah. Well congrats to getting married soon,” he said as he handed you the flowers.

You laughed, “Thanks.”

He just smiled.

“Funny how we always just run into each other,” you said.

“Yeah. Funny right?” he said rubbing the back of his neck.

“~~~~~!” someone called.

Both you and Kevin turned to see who it was.

“Ah. Woohyun! Over here!” you called waving at him.

He smiled and quickly walked over.

“Your parents are looking for you,” he whispered into your ear as he eyed Kevin.

“Well I’ll see you later. Seems like you’re busy,” Kevin said before walking off. You watched him walk off.

“Who was that?” Woohyun asked as soon as he was out of sight.

“One of my friends,” you replied.

“What’s his name? How come I’ve never seen or heard of him before?”

“His name is Kevin,” you said, “You’ve never seen or heard of him because it’s complicated.”

“What do you mean complicated? You said he was your friend.”

“It’s just...”

“Just what? Are you sure he’s your friend?” Woohyun asked.

“Yes I’m sure he’s my friend. We met at Sungjong’s party,” you confessed.

“I see. How come you didn’t tell me?”

“Why? Do you have to know everything about my social life?” you snapped. All the questions he was asking you started to make you mad. It was like you couldn’t even talk to someone without him being with you.

“That’s not what I meant boo,” he said as he pulled you close, “It’s just that I have a bad feeling about him. I know you don’t believe me, but please. Just be careful.”

You looked at him and let out a sigh, “Fine. I will be even though there’s nothing to be cautious about.”

He smiled.

“Sorry for having been so nosy boo,” he said before he kissed you on the forehead.

“Whatever,” you mumbled.

“Come on their waiting for us,” Woohyun said as laced his fingers with yours, “Ready to face everyone?”

“Yeah. I have to sooner or later,” you replied.

You and Woohyun walked back to your parents.

-------------------------------------------------

As you guys arrived everyone was waiting for you. You and Woohyun sat down next to your guys parents.

After you guys sat down your parents started to talk and soon it turned in to a speech.

“We’re not even married yet. If this is only the congratulatory dinner, what’s going to happen at the real wedding?” Woohyun whispered to you.

“I know right,” you replied.

“Let’s enjoy a meal all together,” your dad said. He signaled the waiters and waitresses out.

“Finally!” Sungyeol exclaimed as he opened his menu.

“What do you want to eat boo?” Woohyun asked you.

You looked through the menu again.

“Hum. I’ll have the ______,” you said to the waitress.

“I’ll have the same,” Woohyun said as he handed the waitress your guys menus.

You let out a sigh.

“I know you’re tired boo. Just a while longer alright,” Woohyun said to you.

“Alright,” you replied.

-------------------------------------------------

Dinner quickly came and went. You didn’t feel like eating any dessert so you sat there and watched Woohyun and Infinite eat.

“Are you sure you don’t want any ice cream noona?” Sungjong asked you for the millionth time.

“I’m alright Sungjong,” you replied.

“Are you feeling alright?” Hoya asked.

“Yeah. I’m just tired.”

“Come here,” Woohyun said as he put down his spoon.

“What?” you asked as he pulled you closer.

He felt your forehead with the back of his hand, and then he felt your cheek.

“You feel hot,” Woohyun said his voice full of concern.

“I do not,” you said as you felt your own face.

“To you it wouldn’t, because your body is already hot. So you won’t be able to feel a difference,” Dongwoo said.

“Look. Someone trying to be smart!” Sungyeol said.

“But the thing is Sungyeol, he’s right,” Sunggyu said.

“I’ll be back boo. Going to try and get us out of here,” Woohyun said as he got up.

“Okay,” you replied.

He smiled and kissed your forehead before leaving to find your parents.

You let out a sigh.

“I think you’re sick noona,” Sungjong said as he moved seats so he sat next to you.

“I’m not sure Sungjong. I just feel really tired all of a sudden."

“Here have some candy,” he said as he took out piece of candy from his pocket.

“Sungjong. I don’t think it’s a good idea for a sick person to have candy,” Sunggyu interrupted.

You laughed, “I’m going to get some fresh air. If Woohyun comes back tell him I’ll be outside.”

“But it looks cold outside noona!” Sungjong said.

“I’ll be okay,” you replied before leaving.

-------------------------------------------------

As you stepped outside you let out a sigh.

Maybe I am sick.

“~~~~~?” someone called.

You looked to see who it was.

“Kevin. Nice to see you again. What are you doing out here?” you asked as Kevin made his way towards you.

“I should be the one asking you that. It’s cold out here,” Kevin said as he took off his blazer.

“No. It’s okay,” you said as you declined it.

“No take it. You’ll get sick if you don’t,” he said as he put it over your shoulders.

He smiled as you didn’t try and take it off.

“So tell me about yourself Kevin,” you said.

There was no response.

“I’m sorry ~~~~~, but I have to do this,” Kevin whispered into your ear as a cloth came up to your mouth.

You fainted and Kevin caught you.

I never wanted to do this. She made me. If I don’t then my image will be ruined forever. I’m sorry ~~~~~.

Kevin picked you up and he headed off to somewhere.


Hope you guys like it!

Okay so I know Kevin's role in this story is a little confusing, but I'll have it cleared up. I promise. The drama is lacking, I know. -_-

Also sorry it takes so long to get chapters up now.

-----

Who's excited for Paradise?! XD Can't wait for it. However I feel that they should get rest. Poor things. They look so tired. Just give them a short break. Please? I know all Inspirits are happy they are making a comeback with this album, but they need rest. Just a few days will do. Please take care of your health too, Infinite! HWAITING!! <3

-----

His perfection is killing me. <3

-----

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :)

-Andie