Chapter 3

My Life As His Fiancée

"Unnie wake up," Nara said as she shook you.

"5 more minutes," you mumbled as you rolled away from her.

"Unnie you have to wake up right now," Nara said as she walked to the other side of the bed.

"YAH! NARA! I SAID 5 MORE MINUTES!" you yelled as you grabbed a pillow that was nearby and covered your head.

"Unnie, you have guests," Nara whispered into your ear.

You sat up and asked, "Guests?"

She nodded her head. You let out a sigh and got out of bed. You then headed towards the bathroom to get ready.

-------------------------------------------------

You walked down the stairs with Nara. You two were giggling as Nara led you to the living room.

"Can't I at least eat first?" you mumbled as you and Nara made it in into the living room. You looked up to see who the guest were. You got a shock as you saw who was standing in front of you.

"Annyeonghaseyo," they all said together.

You did a little bow.

"Last time we didn't get a proper greeting. I'm Sunggyu," he said.

"I'm Sungyeol,"

"Dongwoo,"

"Sungjong,"

"Myungsoo,"

"Hoya,"

Woohyun did a little wave with his hand.

You nodded again and signaled them to sit down. They all took a seat.

"Hum, not trying to be rude, but why are you guys here?" you asked.

"Us? Oh well you haven't heard?" Sungyeol asked.

You tilted your head, "Heard what?"

"She's cute," Dongwoo whispered to Woohyun. Woohyun rolled his eyes.

"~~~~~ah!" your mom called.

"Omma! Living room!" you called back. In a short time she reached the living room.

"Ah. Annyeonghaseyo," she said. They all bowed back.

"Honey it's time to eat," you mom said.

"Aish mom," you hissed through your teeth.

"Why don't you guys join us?" your mom asked.

"We would love to," Sunggyu said as he got up. Everyone else followed.

"Noona! Do you like going shopping?" Sungjong asked you as you guys made your way to the dinning room.

"Don't scare her now Sungjong," Sunggyu said as you guys sat down. The food quickly came out.

"Eat please," your mom said.

Everyone started to dig in.

-------------------------------------------------

"OMMA! NO I WON'T I WANT TO STAY HERE!" You yelled after your mom said that they were going to help you move into Woohyun's house.

"You have to darling. The rumors might not end up just rumors and will turn into reality," your mom said, "It's been a month since you got engaged, people are going to suspect something."

"But I want to stay with you,"

"Darling you're going to have to leave me one day. Better sooner than later right?" your mom asked as she hugged you.

"What about Nara?"

"She has to stay honey, she'll be sure to visit."

You let out a sigh, "Fine."

"That's my girl. Come on let's go pack," your mom said as she dragged you to your room. Nara was already packing your stuff. You let out a sigh before you sat on your bed.

"Don't be sad unnie. It doesn't fit you," Nara said as she set your clothes into your suitcase.

You smiled a bit, but then it turned back into a frown.

I don't get why I have to move in with them.

-------------------------------------------------

You walked down the stairs with Nara, dragging your suit case behind you. Infinite got up and greeted you by the stairs.

Sungyeol and Hoya helped you with your luggage as you guys stepped outside.

"Be sure to visit okay," you said to Nara as you gave her a hug.

"I will," she said with a smile.

"I'll visit to omma," you said as you gave your mom a hug.

"Take care of her," your mom said to Woohyun. Woohyun nodded his head and opened the passenger seat for you. You got in and he closed the door. You waved goodbye as he drove off. The Infinite members following in their cars.

-------------------------------------------------

It was silent most of the way there until Woohyun asked you something, "Where's the ring?"

"And why would you care?" you asked as pulled out one of your necklaces and showed him the ring.

"We're a couple now. It's only right for you to wear the ring,"

"Sure. While I'm stuck at home, you get to go out and have fun. How right is that?"

He looked at you. This girl.

"You belong to me now. Watch your mouth. I'm your soon-to-be husband."

"Ah. So I only have to listen to you? I'm your soon-to-be wife. So doesn't that mean you have to listen to me too?"

"Just put the ring on," Woohyun snapped.

"It is on. It's not like I took it off my body, it's hanging around my neck."

"My parents won't be to pleased," he said.

Ah I totally forgot.

You quickly took off you necklace and slipped the ring back onto your ring finger.

Figures.

Woohyun thought as he smirked.

You looked at him. How did I end up with a guy like this as my future husband? He stopped in front of a house. You guys sat there for a bit; the Infinite members starting to look worried.

"You know I have a girlfriend," he said breaking the silence.

"So the rumors are true. I figured," you said looking out the window.

"We were planning on getting married."

"Sure. Now your going to tell me that I have to find a way to break this engagement so you can live happily with your girlfriend. I get it."

"So will you?"

"Hold up. I never said I was going to help you. Okay."

"Why is that so? Do you like me?"

"Please. Not even a bit. I'm just here for my parents."

"Sure."

"YAH! You guys coming out anytime soon? It's hot out here!" Sungyeol yelled.

You opened the car door and stepped out. Woohyun followed and opened the trunk to his car and took out your suit case.

You guys headed inside.

-------------------------------------------------

"Your room," the maid said as she opened the door to your room.

http://jemblem.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/bedroom-design-huelsta-elumo-003.jpg bedroom

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyu-4H8B8cuLT1Tbtyq_T0MDiOTA9fqbTmA2GtTbgfEZL6VyTcYQ bathroom

The maid was starting to unpack for you.

"Ah it's fine I can do it myself."

"You sure?"

You nodded your head eagerly. She smiled and left.

"Sorry it's probably not up to your expectations," Sung Ah said as she stepped into the room.

You looked at her and smiled, "Truth be told I like simple the best."

She chuckled, "You are a very different girl you know that."

"Why do you say that?"

"Most people I meet let the maids do it," Sung Ah replied.

"I don't like to be troublesome to others," you confessed.

She smiled even wider.

-------------------------------------------------

"Are you seriously not going to help her?" Sunggyu asked.

Woohyun shrugged, "Not my problem."

"YAH! She's your wife!" Sungyeol yelled.

"Not my wife, my fiancée," Woohyun corrected him.

"Does it matter?"

"I'm going to go help noona," Sungjong said as he got up.

"I want to go to!" Sungyeol yelled as he followed Sungjong.

Woohyun rolled his eyes as he picked up a call.

-------------------------------------------------

"NOONA!" Sunjong yelled as he burst into your room.

"Why hello there Sungjong, and Sungyeol."

"Annyeong," Sungyeol said as he did a salut.

"Noona why are you unpacking?" Sungjong asked.

"It's my clothing and stuff. I didn't want to bother the maid."

"Let me help noona," Sungjong said as he grabbed a couple of your shirts and hanged them up in the closet.

"I want to help too!" Sungyeol yelled as he grabbed more of your clothing and started to help Sungjong hang them.

You stood there with a wide smile on your face.

"Sit noona. We'll do it," Sungjong said as he pushed you to sit on the bed. You laughed.

How do kids like this end up with Woohyun?

As if Sungyeol knew exactly what you were thinking he said, "You're probably wondering how we get along with Woohyun and why we continue."

You nodded.

"All done. Alright noona story time," Sungjong said as he sat down next to you.

-------------------------------------------------

After the story was done all you could do was nod your head.

"Yeah, unbelievable right? How someone like him could be like this now," Sungyeol said.

You nodded again. Amazing, Sungjong and Hoya both of which Woohyun stood up for being bullied in elementary school. Dongwoo and Sungyeol, Woohyun backfired their prank on him in elementary too. Sunggyu and Myungsoo childhood friends.

"Dongsaengs!! Let's go now!" Dongwoo yelled as he walked into your room.

"We have to go noona," Sungjong said as he got up along with Sungyeol.

You waved goodbye to the three of them as you decided to stay in your room and get comfortable.

-------------------------------------------------

Woohyun and Infinite made their ways downstairs and was right about to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sung Ah asked as she walked in front of them with her arms crossed.

"We'll be outside," Myungsoo said as he left with the rest of Infinite except for Woohyun.

"Going out," Woohyun said.

"You should be spending time with your fiancée."

"She doesn't mind."

"Really? ~~~~~ah!" she called.

You quickly came down as you heard your name being called.

"Yes?" you asked as you caught on rather quickly, "Aish. Just take care of our image. And please be a good boy."

Woohyun raised an eyebrow.

"Go if you want to be home before 10 alright. Remember what I told you," you said with your arms crossed. Sung Ah tried to hold in her laughter. Over these past few years the only one's that talked to him like that was their parents and herself.

"Go if you want to go," you said. He quickly left.

This girl is really weird. Well at least she isn't possessive. Free at last.

"Let's go," Woohyun said as he got into his car and drove off.

"Hyung, did you see that?" Sungjong asked Myungsoo.

"She's got quiet a tongue."

Sungjong nodded. 


Hope you guys like!

Okay I know things a bit slow. Well to me it is. Soon there will be more events and such. ;)

Comment and Subscribe! :D

-Andie