Chapter 30

My Life As His Fiancée

Your mind wandered to the conversation you had with Woohyun’s doctor earlier that day.

 

“Why can’t he remember me?” you asked looking at the doctor.

The doctor took in a deep breath before he proceeded, “He has a case of amnesia. In this case, it seems that he has forgotten those who mean a lot to him. Whether he loves them and if they hold special and sacred memories or in another case one who has caused him a lot of pain.”

“W-Will he remember me?” you hiccupped.

“Only time will tell,” the doctor replied.

You let out a sigh.

“I’m sure he’ll remember you sooner or later,” the doctor said with a smile in hopes of brightening your hope.

“I hope so,” you mumbled under your breath.

 

You looked in through the small square window on Woohyun’s door and let out a sigh.

- 

“Hyung are you sure you don’t know her?” Sungjong asked.

Woohyun’s hand went to fists under his blanket as he replied, “I don’t know her. Why should I know her? Where’s Ji Young?”

“Hyung! Noona is your fiancée! She’s going to be your wife!” Sungjong yelled.

“Her?” Woohyun asked in an amused voice, “Someone like her? My fiancée? You’ve got to be kidding me. She looks like a piece of trash.”

“You!” Dongwoo hissed through his teeth as he was about to jump at Woohyun, but Hoya and Sunggyu held him back.

“Remember he has amnesia,” Hoya whispered.

The room went quite as the Infinite members where all flustered and some of them irritated.

“Hyung. You really d-” Sungjong started, but Sunggyu interrupted him.

“I think that’s enough for one day,” Sunggyu announced.

Sungjong let out a disappointed sigh. Dongwoo glared at Woohyun.

“We’ll be leaving now,” Sungyeol said.

Myungsoo led the way to the door.

By strong Woohyun…

-

-

Infinite exited the room and came face to face with you.

“W-what did he say?” you asked unwillingly.

“I’m sorry Noona, but hyung…” Sungjong started.

“He really doesn’t remember you,” Sungyeol said.

You let out a sigh and looked back at Woohyun through the window.

“I’m sure he’ll remember you soon Noona. He loves you,” Sungjong said with a weak smile as he held your hand trying to make you the least bit happy.

You looked at him and smiled a weak smile.

Sung Ah came running towards you guys.

“~~~~~. Are you alright? I heard from Myungsoo what happened,” Sung Ah asked with a worried tone in her voice as she examined you.

You nodded and replied, “I’m okay.”

“I’m sorry,” she said as she pulled you into a tight hug.

Infinite let out a sigh.

Sung Ah pulled back and looked at you again before she said, “You need some rest dear. I think it would be best if you went home and got some rest. I think it would be best if you take time to let all of this sink in first. Myungsoo can you take her home?”

“I can,” Myungsoo replied.

“Yeah. I think that would be best too,” you said with a weak voice.

“I’m sure Woohyun will remember you soon,” Sung Ah said with a warm smile before she opened the door and stepped inside.

“I’ll walk you guy’s out,” Sunggyu said to you and Myungsoo.

“We’ll stay with Sung Ah,” Hoya said.

Sunggyu nodded as he followed you and Myungsoo down the hall towards the elevators.

-------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu let out a sigh as he walked back inside the hospital. You looked so depressed and sad it hurt him. It hurt him even more knowing that he was the one that caused your pain. If it wasn’t for him Woohyun wouldn’t be in the hospital and you wouldn’t be hurt.

He looked at his watch. 7:15pm.

She said the CCU right or room 218.

Sunggyu walked up to the front desk and asked for directions.

“The CCU is in the west wing of the hospital,” the lady sitting behind the desk replied.

“Thank you,” Sunggyu said before heading off towards the west side of the hospital.

-

-

“Who is that?” a nurse asked the mysterious lady that Sunggyu met earlier.

“Someone I met today,” she replied as she finished the finishing touches on the picture she drew.

The nurse raised an eyebrow and asked, “Who is he?”

“I bumped into him on my way here,” she replied with a smile.

“What’s his name?”

“His name? I don’t know his name, but he looked like he had a lot of worries,” she replied, “Even more than me.”

“I’m sure he’s a nice guy, but watch who you make friends with.”

“I will unnie. He… he seems different though. He… it’s weird. When I passed by him my heart beated really fast.”

The nurse smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder as she said, “I’m sure he’s different. It’s almost time for you to go back to your room better get packing.”

“Okay,” she said before she stood up.

“I’ll be back quickly,” the nurse said before she made her way back to the main desk.

-

-

CCU? Sunggyu thought as he finally reached the west wing. He walked into the hall and looked at sign.

Coronary Care Unit.

Heart problems?

Sunggyu walked pass the main desk and into an open area with tables, chairs and couchs.

 

The nurse glanced at Sunggyu and back at the files until his appearance registered through her brain. Is it him? She looked back at Sunggyu.It must be. She quickly dropped everything she was doing and followed him.

 

“Excuse me are you looking for Ae Chan?” a voice called from behind Sunggyu.

He turned around and looked at the nurse.

“You’re looking for someone right?” the nurse asked.

“I am, but how do you know? I mean who’s Ae Chan?” Sunggyu asked.

“Follow me. I think I know who you’re looking for,” the nurse said before she walked past Sunggyu towards a corner of the open area. Sunggyu followed her.

-

-

They soon approached a girl packing up her stuff.

“Ae Chan you have a visitor,” the nurse said.

The girl turned to look at them, he face immediately lit up.

“Hi,” Sunggyu said with a wave.

“Hey found me already,” Ae Chan said.

“I’ll leave you two alone,” the nurse said before she quickly left.

“Yeah,” Sunggyu replied as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“I’m Ae Chan,” Ae Chan said holding out her hand.

“I’m Sunggyu,” Sunggyu said shaking hands with Ae Chan.

“How are you?” Ae Chan asked.

“I’m okay,” Sunggyu sighed as his eyes wandered off.

“Oh,” Ae Chan said.

Sunggyu nodded as his eyes wandered towards her drawings. One caught his eye and he quickly bent down and grabbed it off the coffee table. Ae Chan eyed the drawing he went for and quickly tried to grab it from him. Sunggyu pulled back and turned around to examine the drawing even closer. His face lit up into a smile.

Ae Chan bit her bottom lip. I hope he doesn’t think I’m a freak.

“This… this…” Sunggyu said in an angry tone, as he turned round.

Ae Chan flinched and looked at the ground.

Sunggyu laughed. Ae Chan looked up at him in surprise.

“This is the very first time I’ve ever had someone draw me,” Sunggyu said.

“You probably think I’m a freak,” Ae Chan whispered.

“No. I don’t think that. It’s really good. You have a lot of skill I bet you’ll be a great artist,” Sunggyu said.

Ae Chan let out a sigh. Sunggyu looked at her and asked, “Did I say something wrong?”

“No. No, its just… it’s complicated,” she sighed.

“Here,” Sunggyu said as he handed Ae Chan the drawing back.

“You can have it,” Ae Chan said with a smile.

“No. I think it’ll be better kept in your hands,” Sunggyu said with a smile. Ae Chan’s heart melted seeing his smile.

“If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you?” Sunggyu asked.

“I’m 20,” Ae Chan replied, “And you?”

“21,” Sunggyu said.

Ae Chan nodded. Sunggyu smiled and nodded his head too.

“Well I have to go now. Maybe we can talk some other time,” Ae Chan said.

“Yeah. Nice to meet you Ae Chan,” Sunggyu said.

“Nice to meet you too Sunggyu,” Ae Chan said as she picked up her drawings.

“See you around then,” Ae Chan said before she left.

Sunggyu watched her figure disappear down the hall.

 

I hope I can get to know more about you Ae Chan.

 


Hope you guys like it! Sorry this chapter is mostly focused on Sunggyu. >< I think a couple of up coming chapters will be some what focused on Sunggyu and Ae Chan if you guys wouldn't mind. But there'll be lots concerning you and Woohyun in the next chapter. ^^

I'll try and update soon, but I have to start to limit how much I'm on the laptop. My cousins are visting and all.

Also I wish you all in the US a Happy Thanksgiving! ^^

 

Remember to comment and subscribe! ^^

-Andie