Chapter 34

My Life As His Fiancée

You looked at Woohyun one last time before you turned around and left with Infinite.

You let out a sigh as you walked with Infinite.

“He’ll remember noona,” Sungjong said as he patted your back.

You looked at him and smiled a bit.

“Of course he’ll remember,” Sungyeol said.

“Why don’t we go get some ice cream,” Hoya suggested.

“That would be nice,” you said.

“Let’s go!” Dongwoo exclaimed.

-------------------------------------------------

“I’ll be back,” Sunggyu said as he too left the room. Leaving Woohyun alone.

---

I love you. I love you. I love you. Woohyun let out a sigh as he sat back against the wall. Sunggyu left to go get his dinner and do his other ‘important’ stuff.

Maybe… maybe I was wrong. I love you too. Maybe it was my insecurity. In the end, you said it first… I was wrong… I need to be with you… I’m only putting us in pain… I’m sorry.

 

-------------------------------------------------

He won’t miss me much. Sunggyu thought to himself as he sat down one of the tables in the café. Sunggyu let out a sigh before he took a sip of his water. His mind racing with thoughts and only one stood out to him the most… Ae Chan. It’s surreal… it’s not possible is it? I mean it’s like in those dramas… when I meet you and instantly I’m think about you all the time. It’s to good to be true… and that’s what I’m scared of… I’m scared you’ll slip out of my hands. I know we’ve only just met, but… but I know I have feelings for you… this is just bizarre.

-------------------------------------------------

You laughed at Dongwoo’s story as you guys entered the ice cream shop.

“I’m serious though! He thought I was really a girl!” Dongwoo exclaimed.

“You have to dress up as a girl again and let me judge it,” you laughed before you sat down in one of the booths.

“I sure will, just for you,” Dongwoo said with a wink.

“What can I get for you?” the waitress asked.

You guys quickly ordered.

“What are you guys going to do for Christmas?” you asked.

“Well every year we usually go up to Woohyun’s father’s ski resort and celebrate it there,” Sungyeol replied.

“Oh.”

“We can still go this year noona. I mean Woohyun is recovering well and Christmas is a week away. If at this pace he heals up the doctor might just let him go since it is the holiday season,” Sungjong said.

“It would be nice to go,” you mumbled as the thought of Woohyun’s current state crossed your mind.

“Don’t worry ~~~~~,” Myungsoo said as he squeezed your hand.

You smiled a little bit before you turned to look outside. The moon was just coming up and the street lights were turning on. You looked at the sky as you found the star. It was glowing brightly and you smile. You’ll always be my namstar whether you remember me or not.

-------------------------------------------------

Woohyun looked at his phone and decided not to call Sunggyu even though his stomach was growling with hunger. He set his phone aside before he looked up and around. His eyes made their way to the window and he too spotted the star. He smiled a bit as he remembered your guys conversation on the tower cart.

 

"I've found a nickname for you," you said.

"What is it?"

"Namstar."

"Well to me you shine like a star. I chose Nam because it sounds better than Woostar," you explained.

"Then which star is mine?" he asked.

You looked out to the sky.

"That one," you said pointing to the brightest star.

"If I'm that one, then which on are you?"

"The one next to it," you said pointing to the second brightest star.

 

Woohyun smiled to himself as he found he star right next to his. I need to fix this… we were always meant to be together.


Hope you guys like it!  Sorry it's short and sorry for the wait. I wanted to update sooner, but I have a bad case of writers block with this story. >< But fear not! Thanks to Infinite's cover of Chris Browns 'With You' I see a clear future with this story. ^^

And because I metioned it here is Dongwoo dressed up as a girl

(I don't know how to say this, but him dressed up as a girl reminds me of my neighbor. >< He looks so much like her.)

 

Remember to comment and subscribe!

-Andie