Chapter 26

My Life As His Fiancée

You opened your eyes and yawned. You blinked your eyes a few times before looking up at Woohyun. You blushed as you thought about what happened last night. Woohyun started to move a little bit, but then he stopped. You let out a quite sigh before moving your head so it was on his chest over his heart. You closed your eyes and listened to his heart beat.

“It’s beating because of you. Do you know that?” Woohyun asked.

You looked up at him and said, “You’re just saying that.”

“No really,” he said.

“What ever,”

He chuckled and kissed the top of your head. You let out a sigh.

“I think we should get out of bed,” Woohyun said as you guys heard footsteps outside in the hall.

“Give me something to wrap myself in,” you announced lifting your head up.

“Why? I’ve already seen you n-”

“Sh. I… I’m just not comfortable yet alright,” you said.

He got up a little bit and moved most of the blanket towards you as he eyed the room trying to find your clothes.

“Well I can’t find your clothes so wear my shirt,” Woohyun said as he reached down and grabbed his shirt from the floor. You grabbed it out of his hands and quickly threw it on. You got out of bed and threw the blanket onto Woohyun so he could cover himself.

“See you downstairs Namstar,” you said giving him a quick peck on the lips before quickly leaving.

You closed the door and leaned your back against it. Your mind going back to what happened last night; you shook your head as your cheeks started to burn. You then quickly ran to your room.

-------------------------------------------------

After you took a shower you got changed and went downstairs.

-

You arrived in the dinning room to find Sung Ah and Woohyun waiting for you. You took a seat on the right side of Sung Ah across from Woohyun.

“Well you guys got invited to Sunggyu’s party tonight. Woohyun you heard right?” Sung Ah asked turning to face Woohyun.

“No… I didn’t hear anything,” Woohyun replied.

“Oh well here’s the invitation,” Sungh Ah said handing him a card.

Maybe that’s why Sunggyu called him.

Woohyun raised an eyebrow as he took the card out and opened it.

 

You are invited to Kim Sunggyu’s Party

Place: Sungguy’s house

Time: 5 – 10

Occasion: Sunggyu’s congratulation party for inheriting his father’s company

 

Hope to see you there!

 

 

“I thought Sunggyu would have told you already,” Sung Ah said.

“Yeah…” Woohyun said.

“Anyway I suspect that you both are going to go, so I want you to give him this as a present from me,” Sung Ah said handing Woohyun a card.

“I will be sure to give it to him,” Woohyun said taking it from his sister.

You bit your bottom lip as you recalled what happened between Woohyun and Sunggyu.

“Well shall we have breakfast?” Sung Ah asked looking at you.

“Yeah,” you replied with a faint smile.

Breakfast was quickly served. You avoided eye contact with both Sung Ah and Woohyun until you finished eating and quickly excused yourself.

Sung Ah watched you walk out of the dinning room before she asked Woohyun, “What’s going on?”

“Nothing. I think she’s just stressed with the wedding coming and stuff,” Woohyun lied.

Sung Ah nodded, but in the back of her head she knew something was wrong.

-------------------------------------------------

You were on your balcony when you felt arms wrap around your waist from behind. The strong arms pulled you close. You leaned your head on Woohyun’s chest and took a deep breath.

“I’m sorry,” Woohyun whispered into your ear as he lowered your head onto your shoulder.

“There’s nothing to be sorry about,” you said.

“I’m sorry. I really am. I never got to say it to your face,” Woohyun said.

You let out a sigh as you wrapped grabbed onto Woohyun’s hand. He then turned you around so you were facing him.

“I really like you,” he said.

“I really like you too,” you said wrapping your arms around his neck. You pulled him into a kiss.

Woohyun broke the kiss after a few seconds and rested his forehead onto yours before saying, “We should enjoy this little free time of ours before we have to get ready for the party.”

You nodded and said, “What about we watch a movie?”

“Anything you want boo,” Woohyun said kissing on the forehead.

“You go first. I’ll be in, in a little bit,” you said to Woohyun.

“Okay,” Woohyun said before going inside.

You let out a sigh.

I really have to face you… Kim Sunggyu.

-------------------------------------------------

You and Woohyun pulled up in front of Sunggyu’s house.

“Ready?” Woohyun asked.

“Yup,” you replied as the two of you got out.

I have to talk to you. I need to talk to you.

Woohyun you can’t lose your temper. She means the world to you, and if you lose your temper you lose her. I can do this. Only one night.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like it! Sorry not very interesting and no drama like it said there would be, but after thinking about it I thought it would be to much in one chapter so I broke it down. Next chapter for sure. If it doesn't happen feel free to get mad at me. Also sorry it kind of short. >< 

A few things I want to share:

My twitter - So you can find out when chapters will be posted and possibly some talking? I can answer question too. I can't promise that everything I tweet will be about my fanfics, but follow if you want. ^^

My Tumblr - Follow if you want. ^^

Um yeah that's it. Oh and gifs of course! ^^

 

Remember to comment and subscribe! ^^

-Andie