Chapter 21

My Life As His Fiancée

You slowly opened your eyes to find the room slightly lit. You heard beeping and turned your head to the right; you looked at the heart monitor for a while before taking a deep breath and slowly let it out. You looked around until you felt something on your left hand. You looked down to find Woohyun. His head was lying down on the side of the bed, right next to his hand that was interlocked with yours. You smiled as you reached over with your right hand and slightly traced the features of his face. Starting from his forehead, down his nose and finally down to his lips. He started to stir. You quickly pulled your hand back. He opened his eyes and blinked a few times be he sat up.

“You’re awake,” he yawned as he pulled his hand from yours and rubbed his eyes.

“Yup,” you replied.

He smiled at you, making you smile too.

“When can I go home?” you asked, eager to get out of the hospital.

“I’m not sure,” Woohyun replied.

“You didn’t ask?”

“I’ll go ask now then,” Woohyun said as he stood up. You let out a chuckle.

“Be back in a little bit boo,” he said as he gave you a quickly kiss on the cheek.

-

-

Woohyun quickly returned.

“What did the doctor say?” you asked as you pushed yourself up to a sitting position.

“He said you can go home tomorrow. They have to do some tests and make sure you’re in a stable condition,” he replied as he sat down in the chair next to you.

“I want to go home today though,” you pouted as you crossed your arms.

“I know boo, but I want you to be all better. Just one day okay?” Woohyun said as he got up, “And I’ll go get something healthy for us to eat.”

“Okay namstar,” you replied.

He made you a heart sign with his hands when he got to the door. You did the same in return. He blew you a kiss before leaving.

You smiled as you got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. I’m happy to have you in my life.

-------------------------------------------------

You were just getting done in the bathroom when you heard the door open.

“He’s back already?” you said to yourself with a smile before you turned to leave.

You opened the door and walked out.

“I thought you said you wer-” you stopped as you set eyes on who stood before you.

“W-w-what are you doing here?” you asked as you took a step backwards.

“I just want to come here and say sorry,” Kevin replied while he held out a bouquet of flowers.

“I don’t want to see you. I don’t want you to apologize either. I will never forgive you. I thought you were my friend, I guess I was wrong,”

“I am your friend. I w-”

“A friend wouldn’t kidnap another friend and try to kill them. Would they?”

“No, bu-”

“I don’t need excuses. I don’t want to see you. So if you could leave now that would be great,” you said sternly before heading back to your hospital bed.

“Just let me explain!” Kevin said.

“I don’t need an explanation. I just want you to leave. Or do I need to call security?” you asked turning to look at him.  

“I’m really sorry for everything ~~~~~,” Kevin sighed as he slowly opened the door. He stopped to look at you.

“Leave,” you said sternly. You were hurt that he even did that to you. Your first friend you made that didn’t have to do with business and it turned out with you in the hospital.

Kevin let out a sigh and stepped out, closing the door behind him. You let out a sigh and moved the blankets so you could sit. Suddenly you heard a thump against the door.

What was that?

You quickly walked towards the door and opened it. Kevin was on the floor and Woohyun was hovering over him, holding the collar of his shirt. He punched Kevin in the face.

“Woohyun stop!” you yelled as you ran over and pulled on Woohyun’s arm.

“No ~~~~~! I. NEED. TO. TEACH. HIM. A. LESSON!” Woohyun yelled as he pushed you back.

“Please Woohyun! Violence isn’t the answer!” you yelled again grabbing on to his arm.

“Not after what he promised me and not after what he did to you!” he yelled. This time he pushed you hard making you fall to the ground.

You froze. He…he pushed me.

“Yah! Woohyun!” someone yelled.

You turned to see who it was. Infinite was running towards you guys. Dongwoo handed you the bags he was carrying. Sunggyu and Hoya dropped what they were holding and ran past you, Myungsoo quickly followed. Dongwoo grabbed onto Woohyun’s waist and pulled him away from Kevin. Sunggyu helped Dongwoo hold Woohyun back as Hoya and Myungsoo unwillingly helped Kevin up.

“Noona are you alright?” Sungjong asked as he kneeled down in front of you.

“I-I’m fine Sungjong,” you replied with a shaky voice as he grabbed onto Sungjong’s hand using him to help you to stand back up.

“Are you sure? Maybe you should go inside,” Sungyeol suggested.

You shook your head as you stepped between the two of them. You looked at Kevin. He had a bruise on his cheek, a black eye and there was blood dripping down the side of his lip. You then looked at Woohyun, he was panting hard and had locked his eyes on Kevin.

“Leave Kevin. I don’t want to ever see you again,” you said. Kevin looked at you, hoping you would feel for him, “Can you guys take him away?”

Myungsoo and Hoya nodded and pulled on Kevin’s arm, dragging him away. You let out a sigh and looked at Woohyun. He had calmed down quiet a bit and was avoiding eye contact with you.

Sunjong cleared his throat, “Let’s go inside noona.”

You nodded and went to grabbed for the bags.

“It’s okay ~~~~~. I’ve got it,” Sungyeol said as he stopped you.

“Are you sure Sungyeol?” you asked.

“Positive,” he replied with a bright smile before picking them up.

“Let’s go noona,” Sungjong said as he slightly pulled you inside.

Once you got inside you headed for the bed and got on it.

“This must be the first time noona seen hyung like this,” Sungjong whispered to Sungyeol as they unpacked the food they brought.

You let out a sigh as you brought your knees to your chest. It was indeed the first time you’ve seen this side of Woohyun and the first time he ever used physical force against you in a bad way.

“Here noona. Have some strawberry milk,” Sungjong said holding out a cartoon of it in front of you.

“Thank you Sungjong,” you said with a weak smile as you reached out and took the cartoon of strawberry milk from him.

He smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed.

-------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day Infinite, excluding Sunggyu, Woohyun and Dongwoo, kept you company.

There came a knock at the door.

“Come in!” you called.

The door opened and in came Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Nara.

“Dongsaeng!!” you called as you saw Nara.

“Unnie!!” she said as he put her things down on the couch and ran towards you giving you a big hug. Sungjong got off the bed and stood next to you instead.

“Sungjong! How have you been?” Nara asked as she saw him standing there.

“I’ve been good. How have you been Nara?” he asked.

“I’ve been good too,” she replied with a huge smile, “Omo. Did you see the new collection of bracelets that just got released?”

“I have! I really want to buy one!” Sungjong exclaimed.

You laughed as Nara made her way over to Sungjong they sat down and started to talk.

“I have a feeling something might happen between the two of them,” Dongwoo said as he walked up to you.

“For some weird reason I can feel that too Dongwoo,” you replied.

“Who’s ready for dinner?” Sungyeol asked as he walked through the door with bags.

“I am!!” Dongwoo exclaimed as he ran over to him.

You let out a sigh as you searched the room for Woohyun.

“He’s at home,” someone said startling you.

You turned your head to the left to find Sunggyu standing there.

“We sent him home. He just needs to calm down a little bit,” Sunggyu explained as he put a hand over your hand.

“What did Kevin promise him?” you asked.

“I’m not sure if I should tell you,” he replied.

“Why? I want to know what Woohyun means,”

“What about this? I’ll tell you after we eat and before we leave,”

“Fine. Promise,” you asked holding out your pinky.

Does she still do it the same as she did when she was younger?

 

“Oppa!! Where are you?!” a five year old you called, as you walked around the playground looking high and low for a sign of Sunggyu for it was starting to get dark.

“One,” he whispered as he saw you coming around the slide.

“Two,” he took a deep breath.

“Three!” he said.

He popped out in front of you and yelled, “BOOO!!”

You screamed. Sunggyu started to laugh. You soon started to cry.

“Ahhh. Sorry ~~~~~,” he said as he wrapped his arms around you.

“I hate you oppa,” you mumbled as you covered your face.

“It was only for fun. I didn’t mean to scare you this bad.”

“Well you did,” you replied.

“Cheer up alright? What can I do to cheer you up? Ice cream?” Sunggyu asked.

You pulled back and wiped your face, “Ice cream and promise.”

“Okay. What’s the promise?” he asked.

“A pinky promise that you won’t scare me ever again,” you said holding out your pinky.

“Fine,” he said as he interlocked his pinky with yours.

“That’s not how you do it oppa!” you yelled.

“What?!” he asked startled.

“You have to touch your thumbs too!”

Sunggyu gave you a confused look. You rolled your eyes and told him to hold stick his thumb out too. After he did you took your thumb and touched his while your guys’ pinkies were interlocked.

“That’s how you do it. Now remember oppa,” you said as you pulled your hand from his.

“I’ll remember,” Sunggyu replied.

“Ice cream now oppa!!” you yelled as you grabbed his hand.

 

“Sunggyu,” you called.

He snapped out of his daze.

“Pinky promise or not?” you asked.

“Sorry,” he said as he interlocked his pinky with yours and touched thumbs.

You titled you head in surprise as he did this.

 “Happy now? Come on let’s go eat,” he said with a smile before he walked off towards Infinite and Nara who were still dividing up the food.

She does. He thought to himself as he grabbed a box for himself.

 Sunggyu knows that?

“Noona!”

“Unnie!”

You looked at them.

“Are you eating?” they both asked causing Nara to blush a little.

“Yeah. I’m coming,” you said as you got up and walked over.

Nara pulled you to sit down on the couch next to her. Hoya handed you a box and a pair of chopsticks.

“Thanks,” you said as you broke the chopsticks into two and opened the box.

-------------------------------------------------

 After you guys finished eating you enjoyed Nara’s and Infinite’s company some more.

“Oh my gosh. It’s almost 10 unnie. I have to go now. You now my dad,” Nara said as she got up.

“I have to go too hyungs!” Sungjong said as he stood up.

“Who’s taking them home guys?” Sunggyu asked.

 “I can’t. I’ll tell you that,” Dongwoo said.

“Hoya can you take Nara and Sungjon home with Dongwoo?” Sunggyu asked.

“WHAT?! WAIT I TOLD YOU I CAN’T!” Dongwoo said.

“I know you don’t want to. I know for sure you have nothing better to do,” Sunggyu said.

“I’m out hyung!” Sungyeol called from the door.

“Bye hyung!” Myungsoo said as he grabbed his jacket and followed Sungyeol.

“So who’s taking us home?” Nara asked.

“We will. Come on Dongwoo,” Hoya said pulling on Dongwoo’s arm.

“Bye noona!” Sungjong yelled as they reached the door.

“Bye unnie!” Nara called giving you a quick wave before Sungjong pulled on her arm.

“Bye!” you called.

You let out a sigh.

“Tired?” Sunggyu asked as he pulled up a chair and sat next to you.

“A little bit,” you replied, “Now tell me. What happened between Woohyun and Kevin?”

“Well according to Dongwoo…”

Sunggyu explained everything to you.

“Did he really?” you asked.

“Yeah. He did find Kevin and that was what Kevin promised Woohyun,”

It went silent.

“Look ~~~~~. Woohyun I know he didn’t mean to push you. He just has a temper sometimes. And well since you mean so much to him, he just wanted to protect you,” Sunggyu said.

“Thank you op- Sunggyu,” you replied.

He chuckled a bit before replying, “Its okay for you to call me oppa you know. It’s nothing.”

“Oppa,” you said softly.

“That’s the sprit. Well I have to go now. I’ll see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams alright?”

You nodded, “Sweet dreams too oppa.”

He smiled at you before closing the door behind him. You took a deep breath and let it out slowly. You then laid down in bed and positioned yourself so you were facing the window. You looked at your ring finger and looked at the ring.

I’m yours and your mine right?

You looked out at the window and spotted the brightest one and smiled before closing your eyes.

-------------------------------------------------

The door slowly and quietly opened. Woohyun walked in and sat down in the chair next to you.

“I hope you’re not mad at me,” he whispered, “I…I just wanted to protect you.”

I finally understand the meaning of love and how grown up say ‘You’ll know when you’ve found the one’. I’ve found that out with you ~~~~~. Do you feel the same? I’m happy my parents found you for me.

He leaned over and kissed you on the lips slightly. He pulled back and tucked a hair behind your ear.

“I’m yours, as much as you are mine,” he said.


Hope you guys like it! I apologize for the long wait. I kind of went through a writers block these past few days. My ideas are all mixed and dead and just don't appeal to me. Thanks to my sister, who had me stay up late last night to help her with homework, I somehow managed to think up this and a good ending that I hope you all will like. Reminding me about that, remember how I said 30 chapters and this is over. I take me word back. I don't know how many chapters will be left, but an ending is sure to come. ;~; Also please be patient for up coming chapters. I'll try my best to update quickly.

I can't help but comment on Paradise. OMG!! The hip ing and dance. I hope they release a dance version. LOL

And of course the gifs. ^_^

^^I just love his face here. Don't you? :P

^^His glasses. Lol you get Sungjong and Myungsoo too. <3

Okay final one for this chapter...

^^You even get Dongwoo. :D

 

Remember to comment and Subscribe! ^_^

-Andie