Chapter 24

My Life As His Fiancée

You woke up to your alarm clock going off. You reached over to your night stand and pressed snooze.

I didn’t even set it. You thought as you turned over to your right to be greeted by a warm embrace and a wide awake Woohyun.

“Woohyun. Did you set the alarm clock?” you asked opening your eyes.

“I had to boo,” he replied as he pulled you closer to him.

“Why?!” you asked in an irritated tone.

“Sung Ah is coming home today at 6pm and I wanted to give make her a meal,” he replied.

“It’s so early though,” you complained.

“I know it is, but we have to go to the market and do other things around the house,” he said.

“Other things around the house?’ you asked pulling back so you could see his face.

He nodded and replied, “Like laundry and stuff.”

“Since when have you become so grown up,” you asked raising an eyebrow.

“Ever since I met you darling. Come on let’s get up now,” he said.

“10 more minutes,” you said as you moved closer to him.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around you.

-------------------------------------------------

You walked down the stairs, a little bit mad that Woohyun woke you up at 7 on a Saturday.

“Cheer up boo,” he said as he took your hand as you soon as you reached the bottom of the stairs.

You let out a sigh and faked a small smile.

“That’s the spirit,” Woohyun said as he pulled you to the dinning room.

He pushed you down into a chair.

“Woohyun what ar-”

“Shhh. Just wait. I’ll be back,” he said before heading off into the kitchen.

You raised an eyebrow as you looked around. The maids were oftly quite.

Where are they? You thought as they Woohyun came back with a tray full of covered plates.

“What is that?” you asked eyeing the plates that Woohyun placed in front of you.

“Just wait and see,” he said as he slowly picked up the plates.

There in front of you a pancake with eyes, bacon and blue berries as eyes, a mouth and a nose. In another plate laid a stack of smaller pancakes and a bowl of fruit.

“You made this?” you asked amazed.

“I did for you,” Woohyun replied as he pulled a chair closer to you and sat down in it.

“I didn’t know you could cook,” you said looking at him.

“It’s a natural talent. I’ve just never really used it before,” he said.

You nodded your head.

 “Anyways, eat,” Woohyun said as he handed you a fork and poured some syrup onto your pancake.

“You’re not going to eat?” you asked.

He shook his head and replied, “I already did; while you were in the shower.”

“I see,” you mumbled as you cut a small piece off and placed it into your mouth.

Woohyun bit his lip waiting for your reaction. This was the first time he ever cooked for someone else.

You finished chewing before turning to face Woohyun.

“So… how is it?” Woohyun asked.

“Its great namstar,” you replied before kissing pecking his lips. You quickly pulled back turned towards the pancake and cut off another piece.  

Woohyun raised a hand to his lips. 

You cut another piece off and placed it on the fork before turning towards Woohyun.

“Eat,” you ordered sticking in front of his face.

“I told you I already ate,” Woohyun chuckled pushing your hand away.

You pursed your lips and said, “Fine. I was just trying to be nice, if you don’t want me to feed you then fine.”

You then raised the fork to your lips.

“On second thought, I’m hungry,” Woohyun said as he pulled your hand from your mouth.

“You said you weren’t hungry!” you yelled as you pulled your hand back.

“But I want some now!” he wined pulling your hand back to his mouth, biting down on the fork before you got a chance to pull it back.

He smiled as he chewed the pancake in his mouth before letting go of your hand.

“Look, who says he isn’t hungry,” you said.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned his head onto your shoulder before saying, “I just wanted you to feed me.”

You rolled your eyes as you tried to hide a smile.

-------------------------------------------------

After you finished eating you helped Woohyun with the dishes.

You finished washing the last plate and handed it to Woohyun so he could dry it.

“Where is everyone?” you asked him as you washed the soap off your hands.

“I let the maids have a day off today. The boys? I told them not to come,” Woohyun replied placing the dried plate into the cabinet.

“But I wanted to talk to Sungjong,” you wined as you dried your hands.

“You have me,” Woohyun said as he wrapped an arm around your waist.

“What are we doing next?” you asked.

“We have to vacuum, then dust, do out clothes laundry and then we have to hand-wash the bed sheets and hang them. Then after that we have to go to the store and buy groceries,” Woohyun replied.

You let out a sigh as a day of work was revealed to you.

“Come on boo. It’ll be fun. You are with me,” he said wiggling his eyebrow.

You rolled your eyes and playfully hit his stomach before walking off.

“Yah! Wait for me hun!” Woohyun called after you.

-------------------------------------------------

“Oh my god. Woohyun you should be the one carrying this,” you complained carrying the bed sheets.

“Well I have to carry the cleaning detergent, freshener, two mini chairs, two huge buckets, another bucket, these scrubbing boards an-” Woohyun replied looking down at the bucket he was carrying.

“Okay okay,” you said.

“Where’s almost to the backyard anyways,” he said.

“Finally,” you sighed.

 “How are there so many bed sheets anyways?” you asked as Woohyun opened the door.

“I don’t know. Yours, mine, and Sung Ah’s,” he replied as you guys walked out into the patch of grass with the clothes line hanging.

You dropped the bed sheets onto the grass.

“Ready to help me clean?” Woohyun asked as he started to unload the buckets he was carrying.

“Not really,” you mumbled as you helped him.

“Just go turn on the water,” Woohyun chuckled.

You quickly left to turn on the water.

-

-

-

When you returned Woohyun was already starting to wash the bed sheets. You pulled a small chair and sat down next to him.

-------------------------------------------------

“Done,” you said as you pinned the last clothes pin onto the clothes line. Suddenly you felt something cold on your back.

“Yah! Woohyun!” you yelled turning around.

“What?” he asked innocently.

You pursed your lips.

“I didn’t do anything!” he claimed.

“Sure,” you said touching your back. Your shirt was wet in spots.

You walked closer to Woohyun and started to take out the washing boards. You splashed Woohyun’s chest.

“Sorry,” you said with a small smirk.

He just laughed as pick up a small bucket. You turned around to put the washing board into a dry bucket.

*SPLASH*

Woohyun dumped the water over your head.

You quickly turned around soaking wet. Woohyun started to laugh. You smirked and grabbed the hose. You shot it straight at Woohyun and sprayed his face.

“S-s-st-stop!” Woohyun mumbled through the water.

“What? I can’t hear you love,” you said in a teasing tone.

He stepped walked closer to you. You ran away. Woohyun started to chase you.

“Come here!” Woohyun yelled in an angry tone.

“Catch me if you can!” you called back.

He pulled on the hose and you let go.

She’s smart.

You turned around and mocked him, “You can’t catch me!”

Oh yes I can.

Woohyun ran after you and you ran from him.

-

-

-

You guys ran in circles around the buckets of water until Woohyun grabbed a hold of your waist and pulled you down. You landed on top of him.

“Seems like you caught me,” you said as you kissed his lips.

“Sure did,” he replied as he rolled over so you where under him. He propped himself so he was hovering above you.

“So…” you said.

He smirked and leaned in and kissed your lips, closing the space between you and him.

When the kiss started to get a little rougher you pushed on Woohyun’s chest.

“I’m starting to get cold,” you lied.

Woohyun knew what you were getting at and said, “Sorry boo. Come on let’s get changes we still have to go grocery shopping.”

Woohyun got off of you and you sat up.

“Go get changed. I’ll finish cleaning,” Woohyun said kissing your forehead before standing up.

“Are you sure?” you asked quickly standing up also.

Woohyun nodded.

“Thanks,” you said kissing his cheek before running inside.

She’s as cute as ever.


Hope you guys like it! ^^ There's more sweet moments between you and Woohyun in the next chapter before I really start gettng serious on the drama. Also in te beginning if you're wondering they did not 'sleep' together in that way. Fully clothed. Just t get that straight. Not sure if other's thought differently, but it's fact. Lol I see you dirty minded people.Lol I would have to be incuded. XP

Hopefully I'll have the next chapter up sometime this weekend. If not I apologize. I have a lot of writing to get done. So if yo want check out some of my one-shots:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/73223/my-one-shots-fluff-infinite-kpop-oneshot-you  and maybe even a contest entry featuring Myungsoo:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/89963/to-love-one-is-to-hurt-one-cyw-challenge-entry-horror-infinite-myungsoo-oneshot 

Lol advertising. ><

And here's Woohyun's gifs for you <3

 

Remember to comment and subscribe! :D

-Andie