Chapter 2

My Life As His Fiancée

You stepped out of the hotel bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. You were wearing a dress like this

http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/m/tid/34243540.jpg A/N:I wish it was in white, so pretend it's white

"Unnie you look pretty," Nara said as she helped you with your necklace.

"Thank you," you sighed.

"Don't be sad unnie."

"I'm not, just a tad bit. Getting engaged to someone I don't even know."

"It can't be that bad."

"I don't know Nara."

Suddenly your mom walked in and said, "Come on girls. It's time."

You let out a sigh and linked arms with Nara. Even thought Nara isn't rich, she goes almost everywhere with you. Just like a sister.

"Look happy darling. You're really pretty," your mom told you.

You nodded your head as you three headed downstairs.

-------------------------------------------------

I can't believe I'm here right now.

"Dude, have you seen her yet?" Dongwoo asked.

"Nope. Never," Woohyun replied.

"Do you know her name?" Myungsoo asked.

"Nope."

"I wonder if she's pretty," Sungyeol spoke.

"Noona must be pretty!" Sungjong yelled in excitement making all the other girls in the room hearts flutter.

"What makes you think she's a noona?" Hoya asked.

"Well. I was just saying, it's a possibility," Sungjong replied.

Woohyung sighed as he sat back in his chair.

"Yah! What are you going to do about Ji-" Myungsoo covered Sungyeol's mouth.

"What are you going to do about her?" Myungsoo asked.

"This engagement won't last. If we get married I divorce her. Simple," Woohyun said as he played with his phone.

Sunggyu shook his head.

"What?" Woohyun asked.

"Look here comes your future wife," Dongwoo said as he elbowed Woohyun in the side. Everyone turned their heads towards you.

You bowed and quickly made it towards your mom and dad's table which ended up being right next to Woohyun's. His parents were sitting with yours.

"She's a beauty," Dongwoo said in a trance.

"Noona's so pretty!" Sungjong exclaimed cupping his hands together

She is pretty.

"Woohyun!" his mom called.

Woohyun walked over, bowed, and sat down next to you.

Woohyun? As in the Woohyun? My parents must be crazy. He's one of the biggest playboys there is. Haven't they seen the rumors?

"~~~~~ah," your mom called.

You looked up snapping out of your thoughts and did a quick bow.

"Say hello," Nara whispered to you. She was always there to may sure you were in check.

"Annyeonghaseyo," you said.

Your parents smiled and they started to talk among themselves.

"Unnie I'll be back. Going to go get something okay," Nara said as she got up.

"Please don't leave me alone," you mouthed to Nara. She just smiled and left.

She left me. Left me here. What is she getting anyways?

This is boring.

You played with you hair while Woohyun was looking at his phone nonstop.

What's up with him? Hum girlfriend? As if, wait wasn't there a rumor. Aish.

"Pssh Woohyun," Sungyeol whispered to Woohyun.

"What?" Woohyun asked in an annoyed voice as he turned his head to face him.

"Introduce us to your wi- I mean fiancée,"

"Aish," Woohyun mumbled under his breath, "Hold on."

What's her name again. Ah ~~~~~.

"~~~~~shi," he said.

You turned to look at him, "Yes."

"My friends would like to meet you," he said.

"Okay," you said. Woohyun then got up and headed to the table right next to you guys.

"Sorry on behalf of my brother," a girl who was sitting next to him said.

"Wh- I mean excuse me?" you asked.

"I'm Sung Ah. Woohyun's older sister," she replied with a smile.

"Ah. Annyeonghaseyo," you said doing a 90 degree bow.

She nodded her head.

"Wait. What is there to be sorry about?" you asked.

She laughed,"You haven't heard?"

"Ah that. It's fine I guess."

"Don't let him get to you," Sung Ah warned.

You gave her a confused look.

"Never mind. I think he's waiting for you," she said pointing to Woohyun and his friends.

"I don't think so. I'll just take my time," you said as you gave her a wink.

She smiled. I hope she can talk some sense into him. She seems to be a pretty smart girl.

You took your time and walked over.

"Annyeonghaseyo. ~~~~~imnida,"

Everyone was just staring at you, you looked at Woohyun. He rolled his eyes.

"That one right there is Sunggyu, Sungjong-"

"Woohyun. ~~~~~," Your parents called.

You guys looked over to find them signaling you guys to go over there.

"We have to go now. Sorry," you said in an apologetic voice.

Woohyun rolled his eyes once again and walked over to your parents.

"Come on time for the ceremony," you mom said as she pulled you towards the stairs.

Woohyun's parents gave him the stare making him put out his arm. You could feel everyone's eyes on you. You quickly grabbed onto his arm. You guys made it to the middle of the stage. You could hear whispering here and there along the lines of 'I heard they were dating for awhile now' or 'She's really lucky to be holding onto Woohyun's arm'.

Suddenly Nara came up and handed something to Woohyun.

"Did you rehearse this?" you managed to mumble through your smile.

He shook his head as he opened the box and took out the ring.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlqIS9k0E0xuxEoJiwFfTTSzvsLsB8H1vT27OkhKXq_XLWtgLf2w

He took your hand into his. You bit your lip as Woohyun slid the ring onto your finger.

There it goes. I belong to him now. Well to the public.

Everyone started clapping. You and Woohyun turned to face the guest you smiled. Around the room comments were made. "Wah, they make such a good couple. No wonder they're getting married."

You walked off the stage with Woohyun. You could tell he had his eyes on someone the entire time.

"Unnie!" Nara yelled as she ran up to you.

"Nara," you said.

"Sorry I took so long," Nara said.

"It's fine," you chuckled.

"Unnie let me see your ring."

"Okay," you said as you put your hand out. You could feel Woohyun walk past you, but you continued talking to Nara.

 -------------------------------------------------

"What are you going to do Woohyun?!" Ji Young asked.

"I told you I have it under control."

"Then why did you-"

"You don't trust me?" Woohyun suddenly asked.

"It's not that, but-"

"Basically you don't trust me."

"No. It's just that I've been your girlfriend for a long time now. How come I haven't been introduced to your parents? Huh?" she asked.

"Aish. We've been over this."

"But-"

"When the time is right," Woohyun said as he hugged her. Ji Young pouted. 


Hope you guys like!

As of now life as his fiancée begins. ;)

-Andie