Chapter 20

My Life As His Fiancée

“Where are you going to look for him?” Dongwoo asked as they entered the elevator.

“I have my ways,” Woohyun replied. No wonder his name sounded so familiar. He’s Eli’s friend.

“Myungsoo I-” Woohyun started, but Myungsoo interrupted him.

“I already did,” Myungsoo said.

“What did Eli say then?” Woohyun asked.

“He doesn’t know,” Myungsoo replied.

“It’s not like he’s going to rant his friend out either,” Hoya said.

Woohyun gave him a death stare.

“Just saying,” Hoya mumbled.

The elevator stopped and they walked out. Woohyun got in his car while the others got into Dongwoo’s car.

“I have a bad feeling about this,” Hoya said as he buckled his seat belt.

“Don’t we all?” Myungsoo said as Dongwoo quickly pulled out and followed Woohyun.

-------------------------------------------------

“Are you sure he’ll be here?” Dongwoo asked as they followed Woohyun towards a gym.

“I’m positive. Didn’t he say he always wanted to come off as a strong man and not a gentle one? This is one way to become strong. Where else would he come?” Woohyun said as he grabbed onto the door handle.

“There’s like millions of other gyms!” Dongwoo exclaimed.

“He has a point Woohyun,” Hoya said.

“I have a good feeling about this place,” Woohyun said as he looked up at the sign.

 

Neverland Gym

 

“I doubt you’ll beable to get in though. This place is closed now,” Dongwoo said as he looked through the windows.

Woohyun tugged on the door and surprisingly it opened. Woohyun smirked as he gave Dongwoo, Hoya and Myungsoo a in-your-face look.

Woohyun walked inside and they followed. It was pitch black until Myungsoo found the light switch. When they turned the light switch on they found Kevin leaning against the wall waiting for them.

“What do you want?” Kevin asked. He knew fairly well why they came though.

“You know Kevin. I wondered why your name sounded so familiar,” Woohyun said as he slowly walked towards Kevin.

Kevin let out a sigh, “I suppose I do know what you’re talking about.”

“Then why did you do that to her?!” Woohyun yelled as he pushed Kevin up against the wall. Almost choking him.

“You know Ji Young. She’ll do whatever she has to. To get what she wants. Like you, I used to date her. The. The thing is, she broke up with me. She. She kept something that would ruin my image forever. My father would be ashamed of me,” he confessed.

“Woohyun stop! You’re going to choke him to death!” Myungsoo yelled as he pulled Woohyun off of Kevin.

Kevin gasped for air.

“I wouldn’t have hurt others,” Woohyun said as he punched Kevin in the face.

“You would never understand. What she kept would have made my image a whole lot worse. I’m already seen as someone that should have be a girl, I’ve been called gay millions of times. Not only that Woohyun. I would never ever find a wife,” Kevin said as he wiped the corner of his lip.

“Didn’t mean you had to mess with another life,” Woohyun spatted.

“I know, but what would you have done. If your life was to turn upside down and if you were to never find ‘the one’? I bet you would have done the same,” Kevin said.

Woohyun stayed silent, for Kevin was right. The only thing he ever wanted was to find 'the one'. The one that gave him everything and would love him as much as he loved them.

“See what I mean now? We’re no different Woohyun. Both of us are looking for that special someone. I have to say congratulations though. It seems like you already did,” Kevin said.

“She could have died because of you and you’re acting like nothing happened?” Woohyun asked as anger grew in him again.

“I know what I did was wrong. I’m not asking for you forgiveness, but if you do then I promise I’ll never show up in your life again,” Kevin said as he held out his hand.

Woohyun looked at Kevin’s hand.

“Just forgive him already Woohyun,” Dongwoo whispered.

“If I forgive you. You can never show your face in front of ~~~~~ ever again,” Woohyun said.

“Deal,” Kevin said.

They shook hands.

-------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu was sitting besides you. Sungyeol and Sungjong went home.

Maybe what I feel is wrong. Of course it’s wrong Sunggyu. She’s your best friend’s fiancée. Sunggyu let out a sigh as he got up and kissed you on the forehead slightly before walking towards the door. As he was about to open the door Woohyun got to it first.

“Hey Woohyun,” Sunggyu said as he came face to face with Woohyun.

“How is she?” Woohyun asked.

“Okay I guess. She hasn’t woken up yet,” Sunggyu replied.

Woohyun nodded.

“How’d it go with Kevin?” Sunggyu asked.

“Okay. He swore he’ll never see ~~~~~ again and that he’ll stay out of our life,” Woohyun said.

“At least he said so,” Sunggyu said as he stepped back and let Woohyun in.

“Well I’ll see you tomorrow. I got to get home,” Sunggyu said as he patted Woohyun on the back.

“See you tomorrow then,”

Sunggyu smiled as he stepped out of the room and started for the elevator.

“Wait Sunggyu!” Woohyun called.

“Hum?” Sunggyu asked as he turned around. Woohyun was out in the hall.

“Thank you,” he said.

“It’s nothing. What are friends for right?”

“Yeah.”

“Bye now!” Sunggyu said as he turned the corner. Woohyun watched Sunggyu disappear before he went back inside your room.

He let out a sigh as he sat down next to you.

“I’m so happy you’re still here. I’m sorry for all the troubles I’ve caused you. If only you really knew and understood how much you mean to me. I-I...I love you ~~~~~,” he said before he kissed you on the forehead.

If only I have the guts to tell you love instead of really like when you’re awake. Woohyun thought as he let out a sigh.


Hope you guys like! Sorry it's kind of short. Dx

A hint about a few up coming chapters. Well not sure if it's considered a hint, but look out for some love triangle action. :P

-----

SPAZZING STILL! PARADISE IS AMAZING! <3 OMG did you also hear Sungyeol rap. Amazing.

Anyway enjoy these gifs.

(Credits to makers. I do not own.)

Yeah hope that pleases you guys. Hard to find gifs I like of him now.

 

Remember to comment and Subscribe!

-Andie