Chapter 36

My Life As His Fiancée

“This is was you consider paradise?” you asked looking at the amusement park in front of you.

Hoya scratched his head and replied, “Sort of is… but it’s also call Paradise Amusement Park.”

You laughed at his silliness. Since the day you met Hoya he has an awkward-funny vibe to him.

“For today Unnie, forget your troubles just for a day. It’s not good to always be trouble and stressed,” Nara said stepping down from the van. Infinite slowly descended the car and was soon standing along side you.

“I’m not sure about this though,” you said as your mind automatically went to Woohyun sitting on his hospital bed.

“Just for a day Noona. You need to get out and get all that pent up anger and frustration out before you go back to Hyung, so that way you’ll have a better chance at getting Hyung to remember you,” Sungjong explained.

“And not to mention, but have a little fun too,” Dongwoo added with a wink.

You still felt unsure.

Myungsoo grabbed your hand and said, “Everything will be fine. Being with him 24 hours 7 days a week won’t help much. He needs sometime to think things through and you need to let go a bit. You’re so tense, let it go.”

You looked at him and Infinite. They all had smiles on their faces.

“Fine. Only for today,” you said.

“YAY!!” Everyone cheered.

“Let’s go have fun Unnie!” Nara exclaimed before she linked arms with you and pulled you towards the entrance.

“Wait for me!” Sungjong called before he ran after you and Nara.

-------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu walked towards Woohyun and sat down on the bed.

“What is it?” Sunggyu asked.

“I… I remember her,” Woohyun confessed.

“That’s great!” Sunggyu exclaimed as a huge smile formed on his face, “I have to tell the others!”

“Hyung wait!” Woohyun said quickly causing Sunggyu to sink back down.

“What? ~~~~~ will be ecstatic when she finds out you remember her,” Sunggyu said.

“I know, but… I never forgot her,” Woohyun said avoiding eye contact with Sunggyu.

“You mean. You faked it? Why?”  Sunggyu asked as anger soon took over.

“Listen. I only did it because… because I thought she liked you. I mean the way she interacts with you. I know you well Hyung… I know you have a way with girls. You seem to understand them and are able to give them everything they need while there’s me. I seemed to only bring her troubles… and I thought that if I pretend to forget her she would let go and that you’ll watch over her. I thought she’ll forget and run to you… that’s what I wanted… all I wanted was for her to be happy, but in the end I was wrong. I was insecure because whenever I find happy happiness it always slips away. So I gave up first,” Woohyun confessed as a tear slid down his face.

Sunggyu was speechless and the only thing he could do was move closer to Woohyun and give him a hug. Woohyun smiled a bit as he pulled back.

“I want to do something for her. I want it to be a secret though,” Woohyun said.

“And what is it you plan to do?” Sunggyu asked.

“I want to get out of here,” Woohyun said.

Sunggyu raised an eyebrow. Woohyun chuckled and signaled for him to come closer. After a few minutes, Sunggyu pulled back.

“You really want to do that?”  Sunggyu asked.

Woohyun nodded.

“I’ll see what I can do,” Sunggyu said before he got up and headed back towards the door.

“And Hyung!” Woohyun called.

“Hum?” Sunggyu asked.

“Thank you,”

“What are friends for?” Sunggyu asked with a wink before he left.


Hope you guys like it!

What do you guys think about 'Paradise'? Yeah it's totally random, but I thought it'll be sort of fun in a way and it'll give Woohyun time to plan. And what is Woohyn up to? You'll just have to wait to find out. >:D

I know it's a bit late now, but you guys all seem to like the new poster. Yes? That's great! :D Made it myself. I have to say my editing skills have gotten a lot better.

Gif time! ^^


Woogyu FTW!!

 

Comment and subscribe! ^^

-Andie