Chapter 39

My Life As His Fiancée

You walked down the stairs to be greeted by Myungsoo, Nara and Sungjong.

“Where are the others?” you asked a bit disappointed.

“They had business to attend to,” Myungsoo replied.

“Oh,” you said.

“Well we better get going Unnie,” Nara said before she pulled you by the arm and out the door. You walked with the three of them out to Myungsoo’s car. You all got in and Myungsoo quickly drove off.

-------------------------------------------------

Woohyun sat down in the flower field, took out his phone, and called Sunggyu.

“Hello,”

“Hyung. How are things?” Woohyun asked.

Sunggyu chuckled before he replied, “There’s going just fine.”

“That’s great Hyung,” Woohyun said extacticly.

“Thank you Dongsaeng. I wish you and ~~~~~ the best.”

“Thank you Hyung.”

“Good luck. I know she’s coming,” Sunggyu said.

“I hope so,” Woohyun mumbled.

“She’ll show up. I have to go now. Hwaiting Dongsaeng,” Sunggyu said before he hung up.

Woohyun let out a sigh as he got up and looked at the table he had set up. Suddenly his phone started to ring.

He quickly answered, “Hello.”

“Hyung we’re on our way. Um you said just food right?” Sungyeol asked.

“Yeah. All I need is food and your voices,” Woohyun replied.

“Alright. We’ll be there in 30 mintues. The flower field right?”

“Yes,” Woohyun said with little hope that you would show up.

“Hyung. Why do you sound so depressed? ~~~~~ is coming. I just texted Sungjong and he said their on their way, but Myungsoo is going to take up some time so they get here right before the sun sets and so your ‘lights’ will look prettier,” Sungyeol explained.

“Are you sure she’s coming?” Woohyun asked again. He felt so unsure of your actions; he didn’t have much hope.

“I’m positve Hyung, we’ll be there soon,” Sungyeol said before he hung up.

Woohyun looked at the empty table and the lights hung in the tree he managed to find. I hope she really is coming.

-------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo looked into the rearview mirror to find you looking out the window. He then looked at Nara and she nodded her head from the back seat. Myungsoo changed lanes and exited the high way.

You looked out the front window and noticed this lane change. You raised an eyebrow before you asked, “Where are we going?”

“Well you can’t go looking like that?” Nara replied pointing to your jacket, jeans and boots.

“It’s cold outside Nara,” you answered back as you pointed outside to the ground covered with piles of snow.

“Unnie. He’s probably thinking you won’t show up. The least you can do is look nice to him when you show up,” Nara explained.

You let out a sigh of defeat as you just minded your own business and looked out the window again.

 

‘It’s 10 now, so we have 4 hours to waste… which means we should get there at 5 ish since it takes 3 hours to get there’ Sungjong texted to Nara.

 

‘Tell that to Myungsoo. Not me’ Nara replied.

-------------------------------------------------

Infinite quickly arrived to where Woohyun was.

“Hey! Hyung,” Sungyeol called as he, Dongwoo and Hoya walked with bags in their hands towards Woohyun and his table.

“You guys finally made it,” Woohyun said.

“Yeah. Took us longer than we thought,” Hoya stated as he placed the bags onto the table.

“You know you shouldn’t be out in the cold,” Dongwoo metioned to Woohyun.

“It’s only like maybe 50 degrees out here,” Sungyeol said.

“I’ll worry about that later,” Woohyun snapped.

“Look we want to help Woohyun,” Dongwoo said.

Woohyun let out a sigh, “I know. It’s just… I’m nervous.”

“Everything is going to work out. If you love her and she loves you, fate with bring you two together. Have faith in her and in yourself,” Dongwoo said as he placed a hand on Woohyun’s shoulder.

Woohyun nodded as he heard Dongwoo’s words.

“Now that’s settled. But we still have a problem,” Sungyeol said.

“And what is the problem?” Hoya asked.

“How do you plan to cook the food?” Sungyeol asked Woohyun.

“This way,” Woohyun chuckled as he led them towards a table he set up.

-------------------------------------------------

You walked into a boutique with Nara, Sungjong and Myungsoo.

“Do we really have to do this?” you asked for the hundreth time.

“Yes Unnie. You have to look pretty,” Nara said as she pulled you along by the arm to the dressing room.

“How may I help you?” the store manager asked.

“We need help finding a dress for my Unnie. She’ll be in the cold today and we need a dress that looks pretty, but at the same time keep her warm,” Nara replied.

The store manager nodded.

“So can you help us?” Sungjong asked.

“Of course. I’ll be right back,” she said before she walked towards the storage area in the back of the store.

Narasmiled and pulled you down into one of the chairs placed next to the dressing room. Sungjong and Myungsoo took a seat next to you.

-------------------------------------------------

“What do you plan to sing?” Hoya asked Woohyun before he dropped pieced of meat into the boiling pot of hot water.

“I have a song in mind,” Woohyun simply replied.

“Well tell us. You said you needed our voices too,” Dongwoo reminded.

“Fine,” Woohyun said as he leaned over and told them.

-------------------------------------------------

The store manager came back with suprisingly only one dress in hand.

“Shall we try it on?” the store manager asked.

“Of course,” Nara replied as she got up and pulled you up too. She then followed the store manager into the dressing room pulling you along.

-

You walked out of the dressing room in a pale-gold knee length dress with long sleeves. It had ruffles at the bottom and a tight fit around your waist.

“What do you guys think?” you asked selfconsious.

“It looks wonderful Noona,” Sungjong exclaimed.

“It’s looks beautiful,” Myungsoo replied with a smile.

“I think this is the one,” Nara said as she walked out.

“She can wear it with a pair of leggings and flats,” the store manager said.

“Can we see those too?” Sungjong asked.

“Of course. Be right back,” she said before she ran towards the storage room again.

 

She quickly came back with leggings and flats. You walked back into the dressing room and quickly put them on.

You walked back out and everyone was in awe.

“You look beautiful Unnie!” Nara exclaimed.

Myungsoo and Sungjong both nodded.

“Then I guess well take this one,” you said.

“She can walk out the door like that as long as I pay right?” Myungsoo asked.

The store manager nodded.

“Myungsoo you don’t have to pay. I have my own money, I’ll pa-”

“Consider this a present from a friend,” Myungsoo said before he followed the store manager to the cash register.

He’s so courteous.

-----

After you finished finding your dress. Nara, Myungsoo and Sungjong took you to a salon to get your hair and make up done.

-

“Are we on time?” Myungsoo asked Sungjong.

“Tad bit early, but we’ll be fine,” Sungjong whispered back.

Myungsoo nodded as you walked towards them with Nara beside you.

“Can we get going now?” you asked inmpatiently.

“Yeah. You’re set,” Myungsoo replied with a smile.

“Thank you for everything Myungsoo,” you said.

“That’s what friends are for right?” Myungsoo asked with a wink.

You nodded your head as you followed him out of the salon and into his car.

“Seatbelts!” Myungsoo ordered.

“Ready,” you, Sungjong and Nara yelled.

“Let’s go!” Myungsoo exclaimed as he pulled out of the parking lot.

Wait for me Woohyun.

-------------------------------------------------

“Are you sure she’s coming?” Woohyun asked as he looked at the time.

“Positive. Sungjong just texted me and said they're finally on there way here,” Sungyeol replied.

“Should we do a run through?” Hoya asked Woohyun.

“Run through of what?”

“The song.”

“That seems like a good idea,” Dongwoo said.

“Okay,” Woohyun said before he walked over to the CD player that was hooked up to some big stereos. He pressed play and got into position.


Hope you guys like it! Managed to update. I know it's probably not the best Christmas gift, but I have news for all of you guys. I'm going to end this story soon. There's only going to be 2 chapters left after this. TT_TT I think it would be good if I end it soon because I don't feel like dragging the story out, though I could do it if I wanted to, but I've got plans for other certian things.

What did you guys think about the chapter? Seems like Infinite is involved big time. I wonder what song Woohyun is going to sing... hum... :P

 

Wouldn't he make such a good dad?

Or would you rather have him as a baby?

 

Comment and subscribe! ^^

-Andie