Chapter 33

My Life As His Fiancée

Sunggyu quickly arrived at Woohyun’s room. He took a deep breath before he opened the door. To his surprise, he found Woohyun sitting there in bed perfectly fine. He was flipping through a magazine.

“Yah!” Sunggyu called.

“Ah Hyung. Took you forever,” Woohyun said before he closed the magazine and placed it on his nightstand.

“What’s the emergency?” Sunggyu asked as he slowly walked up next to Woohyun.

“Nothing. I’m just hungry,” Woohyun replied.

“So you’re telling me that there is nothing seriously wrong with you and you just called me so I can go get you food?” Sunggyu asked. Woohyun looked at Sunggyu and nodded his head. Sunggyu let out an irritated sigh as he rolled his eyes.

“What can be more important than me, your childhood friend who is currently lying in a hospital bed?” Woohyun asked eager to fine the reason to Sunggyu’s irritation.

“I was doing something rather important,” Sunggyu replied. Talking to someone I can see the rest of my life with.

“Well what was it?” Woohyun asked.

“None of your business,” Sunggyu snapped.

“Geez. What’s your problem?” Woohyun mumbled.

You. Sunggyu thought about saying but instead he replied, “What do you want to eat?”

“I want an American styled breakfast,” Woohyun said.

“Okay. I’ll go get it,” Sunggyu said as he left the room and quickly headed down to one of the café on the floor level.

-------------------------------------------------

You and Myungsoo were on your way to the hospital. You looked at your phone and back to road. Will he remember? Will he ever remember?

You slowly found your eyes drifting off to look at Myungsoo. The sunshine shown through the window and it seemed to highlight all the features of his face. You found yourself in awe at his perfect features that you never seemed to notice before. Suddenly your phone started to vibrate. You looked at the screen and noticed a new message from Nara.

 

Unnie. I heard what happened with Woohyun. I hope Woohyun is doing well. I want to know if you’re okay. I know it must be hard and if you need to talk or a shoulder, remember I’m here okay. Just give me a call and I’ll be over as soon as possible.  You’re not alone alright.

 

You smiled reading her message. You felt the warm love and care of Nara. You quickly replied.

 

I’m doing okay Nara. I was going to call you, but I guess I forgot to.

 

-----

You continued talking with Nara through text before she said she was off to school. To your luck right when your conversation with Nara ended, you and Myungsoo arrived in the parking lot of the hospital. You drew a deep breath as you looked out the window of the car at the hospital.

Myungsoo placed his hand on top of yours and said, “I know you’re nervous and possibly scared, but remember this is your goal. You have to do this. He will remember you; you just have to try, even if you are to fall down.”

“I know,” you replied as you still looked at the window.

“I know you can,” he said.

You let out a sigh before you opened the door and stepped out. Myungsoo quickly followed.

-------------------------------------------------

Sunggyu thanked the worker behind the counter before he left with Woohyun’s breakfast in his hand.

“Oppa!” a voice called. Sunggyu looked up and found you walking towards him with Myungsoo by your side.

“Hey. ~~~~~,” Sunggyu said with a smile. You smiled before you gave him a quick hug.

“How’s Woohyun?” Myungsoo asked.

“Okay,” Sunggyu replied.

You and Myungsoo nodded your heads.

“Well we better get going before Woohyun calls me again,” Sunggyu said.

“Alright,” you replied before walking with Myungsoo and Sunggyu up towards Woohyun’s room.

-------------------------------------------------

You guys soon reached Woohyun’s door.

“Ready?” Myungsoo asked you. You nodded your head and he smiled before he opened the door and walked in first.

“Hey Myungsoo. Nice to see you,” Woohyun said with a smile on his face.

“Nice to see you too,” Myungsoo replied as he found the other Infinite members already sitting in the chairs in the room.

“Where’s Sunggyu?” Woohyun asked.

“Right here,” Sunggyu said as he walked in after Myungsoo. You slowly followed them. Once you stepped into the room Woohyun’s smile faded.

“What is she doing here?” Woohyun asked looking at you. Your eyes wandered off to your feet. “Where’s Ji Young?” You felt your heart drop and the tears start to form in your eyes.

Myungsoo grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him and whispered into your ear, “Stay strong. You can make him remember. If you really love him, and if he really loves you, you both will make it.”

You took a deep breath and forced the tears back. You looked up at Woohyun and locked eye contact for him. Woohyun quickly broke the eye contact and looked for Sunggyu and his food. You looked away too.

Myungsoo pulled you by your hand towards the rest of the Infinite members.

“Hello Noona,” Sungjong said with a warm smile as he patted the seat next to him. You then sat down next to him and Myungsoo sat down next to you.

You watched Woohyun’s every movement and Infinite watched all of your guys movement.

 

-------------------------------------------------

“I give up! My head hurts!” Dongwoo exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air.

“I told you. I don’t remember her. I can’t possibly love someone like her. She doesn’t even compare to Ji Young,” Woohyun said.

You bit the inside of your lip. He’s doesn’t know what he’s talking about. He will remember me.

“Can’t you at least try Hyung?” Sungjong asked with desperation in his voice.

“I am. But I don’t see her in any of my memories!” Woohyun exclaimed. “How do you know that she isn’t just some crazy fan girl of mine that is trying to get close to me for my money? She could be lying and putting up an act… along with the rest of you.”

“That’s enough. Myungsoo it’s time to take ~~~~~ home. And the rest of you guys go keep her some company,” Sunggyu said.

You headed for the door along with Infinite.

“I’m telling you hyung! I can’t possibly love her,” you heard Woohyun say as you reached the door.

“Look,” you said turning around to face Woohyun, “If I was putting up an act for your money I wouldn’t. How would I even get you all, Infinite to even play along? But there’s one thing I want you to know.”

Everyone’s eyes were on you. You looked at Myungsoo and he mouth, “You can do it.”

You took a deep breath then you looked back at Woohyun, and said, “I need you to know that I won’t give up on you. Whether it be a hundred years for you to remember me I’ll keep trying because… because I love you Nam Woohyun. My one and only star in the sky. My namstar. I love you.


I hope you guys like it! I'm sorry for the long wait. Everything got so busy I didn't have time to sit down and write and I had a writers block for a few days. But it's finally the weekend and winter break for me, so I'll try and get more chapters up. ^^

Also thank you for the 2,000 subbies. <3 Love you all!

Oh and to mention Infinite won MCD's Best Action Award! :D

Gif time! ^^

Don't you just love his smile. <33

 

Remember to comment and subscribe! ^^

-Andie