Chapter 11

My Life As His Fiancée

You slowly opened your eyes to find Woohyun's chest. You tried to move, but Woohyun's arms wouldn't budge. However, you managed to squirm a bit, barely being able to see his face.

You ended coming face to face with his as you tried to get out of his grasp. You tried to look away, but your eyes wouldn't leave his peaceful face. You slowly traced his features, examining his eyebrows, closed eyes, to his nose and down to his lips.

"It's not polite to stare," Woohyun whispered making you jump.

He laughed as he opened his eyes. You just gave him a death stare.

"So boo how'd you sleep?" he asked not letting you go.

"Boo?"

"Might as well find a nickname for you," he replied with a smile.

You rolled your eyes.

"What? Don't like it love?"

"Yah! Woohyun! I don't need a nickname, now can you just let me go!" you yelled as you tried to push him away.

He chuckled as you kept pushing on his chest. She's so cute. You soon gave up.

"Giving up already honey?" he asked with a smirk.

 He never gives up does he.

 "Fine. Just hurry up and pick a nickname for me so I can go," you sighed.

"What makes you think I'm going to let you go after I pick a nickname pumpkin?"

 Really Woohyun? Two can play that game.

 "Hum then what if I call you pabo?" you asked.

"No!"

"Then what about poo?"

"Yah! I'm finding a nickname for you not me!" Woohyun clarified.

"Hey, if you're finding one for me, then I get to find one for you," you argued back.

He pouted his lips.

You ignored him, "Hum, I kind of like pabo. But then again..."

You kept trying to think of a new nick name when you didn't feel or hear Woohyun anymore. You looked at him, his face was centimeters away from yours. You froze. He slowly moved in closer, your heart sped up and butterflies started to form in your stomach. Your eyes were locked on his. Your guys' lips just about to touch when you heard the door open and someone talk.

"Eun I told you thei-" Bae started as he looked over Eun's shoulder.

You and Woohyun both looked to see who it was. Eun let out a cry and sorry before covering her eyes.

"Sorry! So very sorry!" Bae said as he pulled his sister from the door and closed it.

You took this opportunity to get out of Woohyun's grasp. You quickly ran outside and closed the door. You leaned your back against the door and put a hand to your chest.

 Was he just about to- about to- about to kiss me?

What was that Woohyun?

-------------------------------------------------

After Mrs. Lee gave you and Woohyun some clothes to change into you guys headed outside for breakfast. You were wearing a floral dress and Woohyun got a pair of jeans and casual dress shirt (A/N: Not sure if there is such a thing, but it looks like a dress shirt, but isn't so fancy dancy.)

You sat down next to Woohyun and you could tell he was staring at you. You just looked away and acted like you didn't see him.

"Unnie. I'm sorry," Eun whispered to you as she tugged on your dress sleeve.

"It's okay Eun. We weren't doing anything," you replied as you patted her head.

"You and Oppa were you know, gonna yeah you know," she mumbled as he played with her fingers and looked away.

"No we weren't, just...just I was going to blow his eye he got something in it," you lied.

"Ah. Sunshine, don't try to deny it," Woohyun interrupted as he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder.

"No we were not Woohyun. Not at all," you protested.

"Unnie's just embarrassed Eun. But it's nothing to be sorry about," Woohyun said happily.

Eun nodded and ran off to help her mom.

"Yah! Woohyun!" you yelled as you turned around to face him. His arms were still wrapped around your waist.

"What?" he asked innocently.

"What are you trying to get at?"

He removed his arms

"What don't like me being nice and sweet to you? I guess I can just treat you like before then," he said before getting up and leaving.

"Th-that's not what I meant!" you called after him. It's just so sudden. Of course I love it when you're nice and sweet to me.

 You let out a sigh before helping Mrs. Lee set the food out.

--

Breakfast was mostly quiet not counting Mrs. Lee's endless talk about what and where she should take you and Woohyun before you guys left.

-------------------------------------------------

After you helped Mrs. Lee clean up, you all gathered back in the front yard.

"~~~~~. Where would you like to go?" Mrs. Lee asked you.

"Uh- what about the one flower garden place?"

"Ah you mean the pavilion."

You nodded your head.

"Sounds like we have a place set," Mr. Lee said.

"Come on Eun let's get you ready," Mrs. Lee said as she grabbed Eun's hand and dragged her to their room.

You laughed to yourself as you sat down on the porch. You looked at Woohyun, his face was blank.

 Did I make him mad?

 -------------------------------------------------

After Eun and her mom came out you guys headed off. Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee were in front while Bae was right behind them. Eun was kind of dragging along with you and Woohyun in the back.

"So unnie. How did you two meet?" Eun asked as she held your's and Woohyun's hand swing them back and forth.

You looked at Woohyun. He didn't respond.

"It's a long long story Eun," you lied.

"Oh. Well how long have you guys been together?"

"Um... let's see," you said before acting like you were trying to count the months you guys had been together. Truth was it was maybe a little less than 3 mouths since you guys have been engaged.

"Eun! Come here sweetie!" Mrs. Lee called from ahead.

"I have to go up there unnie," Eun said before dropping your hand and running up to her parents.

You smiled. She's so adorable.

 -------------------------------------------------

You guys walked a little bit longer before coming up to a hill full of flowers and other wonderful things. There was a stair way going up the middle of all the flowers.

Eun was already running up the stairs and started to chase butterflies. Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee were laughing and taking as many pictures they could. Bae was just lagging behind looking for bugs.

You looked at Woohyun he was still blank and emotionless.

You sighed as you grabbed his hand. He looked at you curious to as what you were doing.

"Let's have fun today," you said.

He raised an eyebrow. I thought she hates me.

You laughed.

"Come on boo," you said as you leaned up and kissed his cheek before pulling him up the stairs.

He touched his cheek with his left hand. She-she just. She doesn't hate me?

 Hope he'll smile. He looks better when he does.

 -------------------------------------------------

You guys walked through meadows of flowers.

Mrs. Lee was telling how you about how it was all natural and that the only work done on it was when they decided to build a walk way. You nodded as you would every now and then stop to smell a flower.

"My feet hurt! I want to go home!" Eun yelled as she sat down the pathway.

Mr. Lee looked at Mrs. Lee.

"Well it seems that someone here wants to go home. So we'll be leaving early," Mr. Lee said as he picked up Eun.

"Oh it's fine we'll go with you," you said.

"It's okay. It seems like Woohyun wants to spend sometime alone with you," Mrs. Lee said looking at Woohyun.

"We'll see you at home unnie!" Eun called as they walked back.

You let out a sigh.

"What not happy with me? Fine let's go home to," Woohyun said as he started to leave.

"It's not that Woohyun. It's just a bit how to put it awkward, but in a good way! What I mean is that I kind of like it when you're like this, just that they way you acted before..." your voice trailed off as you looked down at the ground.

"Was I really that bad to you?"

You looked at him, his eyes full of sincerity, "Look. Okay, so you weren't all that bad, but just... it's hard to describe."

"Then I guess you hate me still," he said as looked away.

"No. I don't hate you, and no I don't strongly dislike you either. I like you,"

"Really?" he asked looking at you eagerly.

You nodded.

"Prove it," he said.

You walked up to him and leaned up to his cheek.

"Pabo," you whispered before turning around and running.

"YAH!!" he yelled as he ran after you.

You ran into the meadows. When suddenly you felt arms wrap around your waist and pull you to the ground. You fell first and Woohyun landed on top of you.

"Yah! That hurt you know! Now get off of me!" you yelled.

Woohyun pushed himself up, but not totally off of you. His hands right besides your head, hovering over you.

You tried to move, but his body weight kept you from moving.

"No one calls me pabo," he said with a smirk.

"I was only kidding."

"Still."

He slowly closed the space between your face and his. You closed your eyes waiting. It never came. Instead, he kissed your forehead. You opened your eyes.

"I know you haven't had you first kiss yet and it would only be wrong if I took it like this so yeah," he explained.

You turned your head looking away from him.

"I want you to promise me something," Woohyun said.

You looked at him.

"What?"

"That you'll never leave me."

"I told you already I-"

"Just promise me,"

You looked in straight in the eyes. Your gaze softened. He looked so lost and in need.

"I promise I will never leave you," you said giving in.

He smiled as he pushed himself off of you and sat down next to you. You pushed yourself up to sit next to him you leaned your head on his shoulder.

"We have to go somewhere after a few days at home," he said.

"Where?"

"For Sungjong's birthday."

"I asked where?"

"To an island of some sort I forgot the name. He's always wanted to have a mysterious masquerade birthday theme," Woohyun confessed.

"That sounds cool actually."

"I guess."

-------------------------------------------------

You guys stayed like that for a while longer talking about your interests and things on those lines before Woohyun said you guys should head home.

You walked hand in hand with Woohyun towards his car and the little house.

"You know what?" he said.

"What?" you asked.

"I think I found a nickname for you," he announced.

"And what would it be?"

"Yeppeun," he said with a bright smile.

You laughed, "You really going to call me that every time?"

"Nah, I think I'll just call you boo, or love. When we're by ourselves," he said as he opened the door to the house.

When we're by ourselves. Those words for some reason seemed to pierce through you.

-------------------------------------------------

After you packed your stuff you walked outside to find Woohyun waiting for you. You quickly put your stuff in the back and got inside.

"Ready?" he asked as he buckled his seat belt.

"Yeah."

"Okay then it'll be a long one."

You nodded your head and looked out the window.

This weekend was fun. Woohyun, have a I really fallen for you?


Hope you guys like!

Huhuhu maybe one of the longest chapter I have ever written.

Sorry for the wait! I probably will be taking a few break here and there again. As of now I'm feeling in the mood to write. :) Okay I swear whenever I say something important I always end up not following it. D:

I'm not sure if I'm still taking a break, so... just enjoy the chapter!

Drama is yet to come!

Love love the song suggestions! I guess music was all I really needed! Thank you everyone who recommended some. I really appreciate it! Feel free to suggest more. :D

Decided to just stick with purple.

 

Woohyun.... what more it there to say about you. <3

 

 

Lol I'll stop now. I can spam you all with even more, but I don't know if you'll like it so. :P

 

-Andie