Chapter 23

My Life As His Fiancée

You let out a sigh as your phone started to vibrate. You reached over to your night stand and grabbed your phone. You opened one eye to read the caller ID.

‘Nara’

What does she want?

You opened the phone and placed it against your ear.

“What do you want?” you asked.

“Unnie. Are you awake yet?” Nara asked.

“Now I am,” you complained with your eyes closed.

“Sorry unnie. But today I have the day off and I was wondering is I could hang out with you.”

“Sure dongsaeng. Wait. What time is it?” you asked with a yawn.

“Right now it’s 7:30,” she replied.

“Be here at 9. I’m going back to sleep,” you said.

“Wait unnie!”

“What?” you asked in an irritated tone.

“Hum… I was wondering… um…”

“What is it Nara?”

“Um… can you… um… ask Sungjong to come over there too?”

You opened your eyes and replied, “Sungjong? Ooo. Does my dongsaeng have a crush? Aww you like Sungjong.”

“I-i-it no-nothing like that unnie. I-I just want to you know… hang out with him,” Nara replied with a shaky voice.

“You don’t have to hide it,” you teased.

“W-well I’ll be there at 9 okay unnie. Bye now,” Nara said before she hung up.

You let out a laugh as you sat up in bed.

I guess I’ll just wake up now then.

You got out of bed and got ready.

-------------------------------------------------

You opened the door to find Woohyun asleep beside the door.

I’m sorry. You thought as you headed back into your room and brought out a blanket. You placed it on Woohyun, making sure not to wake him up.

“I’m sorry,” you said as you kissed his cheek.

You then headed downstairs.

-

-

You sat down on the couch in the living room and took out your phone. 8:05 am.

“I wonder if he’s up yet,” you said to yourself, “Maybe I’ll text him instead.”

-

-

Sungjong’s phone vibrated. He looked at the ID. Noona?

He put down his spoon and opened the text message.

 

‘Sunjong. Want to hang out today? Nara is coming over.’

-~~~~~ noona

 

Sungjong smiled and replied.

-

-

You opened the message.

‘Sure noona. I was going to come with hyung anyways.’

-Sungjong

 

You smiled to yourself as you replied.

‘See you in a little bit then. :)'

 

You closed your phone and let out a sigh, thinking back to last night.

Sunggyu. Sunggyu. Sunggyu.You thought as you closed your eyes trying to recall hearing his name somewhere before you guys met a few months ago.

Sunggyu. Sunggyu. Sunggyu oppa?

You opened your eyes and looked at your phone. 8:15 am. You quickly placed your phone in your pocket and ran upstairs. When you got to your room Woohyun was gone. You quickly ran inside and went to your night stand. You looked through your belongings before you found what you needed… your diary. It wasn’t really a diary when you were younger, but you always wrote in it. You kept it up until now because it was a part of you and it held all your childhood memories.

You sat down on your bed and opened it. You let out a laugh as you looked at your horrible hand writing. You flipped through the pages, looking for a certain name. Sunggyu.

It has to be in here. That bear charm. What he asked. He has to be in here.

Your hand writing was hard to read, but you managed.

Where are you?

You flipped through a few more pages until something caught your eye.

 

May 25, 1996

I made new friend. His name is Sunggyu. I call him oppa. He’s cute like teddy bear. I’m glad my mommy made me and him friend.

 

“1996? I was what 5? Sunggyu he’s… 21? He would have been… around 7,” you said to yourself.

You flipped through a few more pages reading everything you wrote down from falling down to eating ice cream with him.

You got to the last page; where your diary ended.

 

June 18, 1997

Oppa left. I don’t see him anymore. I hate him. I hate you oppa. You left with saying anything. All he left me was pooh.

 

Pooh? You thought, trying to remember.

“Pooh… what is that?”

It hit you. You scrambled to your jewelry box. You looked through and pulled out a necklace with a bear charm on it. You let out a sigh; it looked like the one Sunggyu was wearing.

“I’m sorry. Sunggyu. I didn’t remember you until now,” you said.

The door bell rang and you glanced at the clock on the wall. 9:05.

You quickly stuffed the necklace into your pocket and went downstairs. The door was opened by a maid and Nara walked in with Infinite.

“It seems like we have good timing,” Dongwoo joked as he looked at Nara and Sungjong talking a way.

You went to the door and held it open as they walked in. Sunggyu was the last one in. He avoided looking at you as you stared at his face; looking at the cut on his lip.

“Where’s Woohyun?” Sungyeol asked looking around to see if Woohyun was hiding or something.

“I think he’s in his room,” you replied closing the door.

“Still sleeping while you, his fiancée, are greeting us?” Sungyeol asked.

You nodded.

“He needs to learn some manners. How can he let a pretty girl wake up this early while he gets to sleep,” Sungyeol teased.

“Who said I was sleeping?” a voice called.

You all turned to the stairs. Woohyun was standing at the top.

“Come on. I have something planned for all of us,” he said a he walked down and through you guys.

You all followed him. He led you to the backyard, where he had food laid out and games ready.

“What is all of this?” Hoya asked as he walked onto the patio.

“It’s like a welcome home party for ~~~~~,” Woohyun said rubbing the back of his neck.

You smiled at him and mouth thank you.

“Who wants breakfast?” Woohyun asked.

“I do!” everyone yelled.

“Let’s help Nara,” you said pulling on her arm to get her attention.

“Sit down noona. I’ll help Nara and Woohyun,” Sungjong said as he pushed you down into a chair.

“Stay unnie. You still need to rest. Come on Sungjong,” Nara said brightly as she pulled on his arm bringing him inside to the kitchen where Woohyun was making pancakes.

“Do you think they like each other?” Sungyeol asked you.

“Possibly,” you replied a little unsure.

“I think they make a cute couple,” Dongwoo said.

You laughed.

“Hyung! I have a great idea. What if we set them up?” Sungyeol exclaimed.

“Set who up?” Sungjong asked popping his head out of the door way.

“No one,” Dongwoo replied.

“Sungjong! What are you doing?! Come help us!” Nara screamed.

“Coming!” Sungjong yelled as he waved bye to you.

“So Myungsoo. How have things been?” you asked.

“Okay I guess,” he replied.

You nodded.

“She’s trying to start a conversation. At least try,” Sungyeol said slapping his back.

“So tell me ~~~~~. What is your favorite sport?” Sungyeol asked.

“Hum… I like soccer. What about you?” you asked.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes as Sungyeol stuck his tongue for you asking back.

“Well I like…” Sungyeol went on and on then he asked you some more random questions.

You glanced at Sunggyu, you could tell he was looking at you. I need to talk to you.

-

-

Woohyun, Nara and Sungjong came out with food and you guys quickly ate. After that you guys played games and had fun talking.

-------------------------------------------------

It was starting to get dark.

“What time is it?” Nara asked.

“5:00,” Sungjong replied looking at his phone.

“Should we start on dinner?” you asked.

“Don’t worry. Hoya and I have it under control,” Dongwoo said.

“We do?” Hoya asked raising an eyebrow.

“Of course. Sungyeol want to help?” Dongwoo asked winking.

“Ah I would love to help,” Sungyeol said as they all got up and walked inside.

“I think they’re planning something between Sungjong and Nara,” Myungsoo whispered to you before he got up and followed the others inside.

You laughed.

“Well I’ll be back,” Woohyun said to you before he got up and left.

You let out a sigh as you watched Sungjong and Nara play games on Sungjong’s phone. 

“Sungjong,” you called.

“Hum noona?” he asked.

“Where’s Sunggyu?” you asked.

“Ah. He had to go home early, his parents needed to talk to him,” Sungjong explained.

You nodded your head. Suddenly you hear a bang come from inside.

“Yah! See what you did now!” Dongwoo yelled.

“I’ll be back,” you said as you go up and went inside.

-------------------------------------------------

After you helped Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol and Myungsoo fix dinner. You brought it out to find Nara sleeping on Sungjong, her head on his shoulder and his head lying on hers.

“Awww they look so cute,” you said as you placed the plates on the table.

“What time is it?” Hoya asked.

“7:00,” Sungyeol replied.

“How can they be sleeping?” Dongwoo asked.

You shrugged.

“Dinner ready yet?” Woohyun asked as he came back with a couple of bags.

“Yes,” Myungsoo replied pointing at the food on the table.

“Where did you go?” Hoya asked.

“To buy dessert,” Woohyun replied.

“Well let’s eat,” you said as you slightly shook Sungjong and Nara up.

When you guys got done eating dinner, you helped Woohyun make root bear floats.

-------------------------------------------------

“I have to go home now,” Nara said looking at her phone. It read 8:45pm.

“Do you need someone to take you home?” you asked.

“We’ll take them home,” Hoya said pointing to Sungjong and Nara.

“Are you guys sure?” you asked.

“Positive,” Dongwoo said with a wink.

You laughed.

“Well it was nice spending time with you unnie,” Nara said as she gave you a tight hug.

“Make sure to visit even more,” you said.

“I will,” she said.

“Bye noona!” Sungjong said waving you goodbye.

“Bye now,” you said waving goodbye to them all before going inside.

-------------------------------------------------

You let out a sigh as you made it into your room. You changed into you pajamas before going out onto your small balcony.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath.  You slowly let it out and opened your eyes.

“You know I know you’re there,” you said turning around.

Woohyun was standing there in his pajamas.

“I’m sorry,” he said, “I guess I’ll leave you alone.”

“That’s not what I meant,” you said pulling on his arm.

He looked away.

“I’m sorry Woohyun. I’ve just been stressed,” you replied letting go of his arm.

It went silent.

“I-”

“W-”

“You first,” Woohyun said.

“I… I miss you,” you said looking away.

Woohyun smiled to himself and pulled you into a hug. It felt so good; you missed his hugs and his skin ship. The warmth and feeling he gave you when he touched you.

“I missed you too boo,” he said as he kissed your temple.

You smiled, “Woohyun. Can you promise me something?”

“Anything for you,” he replied still hugging you.

“Promise me you won’t ever let me go and that you’ll never leave me unless we die together,” you said.

Woohyun bit his lip before replying, “I promise boo.”

You smiled as you pulled back and kissed him on the lips.

I can’t leave you now. I’ll never let you go. As long as you need me and miss me I’ll be here forever.


Hope you guys like it! Sorry it took so long. >< I re-wrote it like 5 times because at first it turned out to dramatic and then it was to happy (yes it's possible lol). So I hope this is good. Hope you guys don't mind it being kind of long. >< I perfer long updates than short ones.

No this is not the end of the drama between Sunggyu, Woohyun and you. Though I'm not sure how dramatic it's going to be or if it's really going to be that. Dx

I would like to say thank you for the 300+ subscribers. It means a lot! <3

Also Infinite hwaiting! Inspirits hwaiting! So proud of the boys winning. <3

 

Remember to comment and subscribe! ^^

-Andie