Chapter 16

My Life As His Fiancée

After the pleasent date with Woohyun things started to how to put it, come together you can say.

You and Woohyun started getting a long a lot better and Sung Ah was happy with that.

-------------------------------------------------

"Woohyun remember the banquet this weekend," Sung Ah said as she put down her eating utensils.

“I remember,” He replied.

“That means you have to take ~~~~~ and look for a dress,” Sung Ah said.

Woohyun let out a sigh, “Can’t I have Sungjong do it? He loves to go shopping.”

“It’ll be fun Woohyun. I can see what kind of style you like,” you said.

“See Woohyun. ~~~~~ wants to you to go with her so just take her,”

“Fine. Then when do you want to go?” Woohyun asked you.

“Today would be good,” you replied.

“Then today it is. Um what about after we finish eating,” Woohyun suggested.

“That would be great then,”

“Have fun guys. I have to go now. See you later,” Sung Ah said as she got up and left.

“Where is she going?” you asked.

“I don’t know. Probably to meet my parents,” Woohyun said.

You nodded your head.

“Hurry up and eat,” Woohyun ordered.

“I will. Don’t worry hun,” you said as you went back to eating your pancakes.

Hun?

-------------------------------------------------

After you both finished eating you went back upstairs to get ready. You grabbed your handbag took a quick look in the mirror and then went back downstairs.

Woohyun was waiting for you by the door.

“Ready?” he asked.

“Yeah,”

“Let’s go,” Woohyun said as he put an arm on your waist.

-------------------------------------------------

You guys soon arrived at a dress store.

You and Woohyun walked in holding hands to be greeted by one of the manager.

“I was expecting you. Sung Ah informed me,” she informed.

“So what do you have in store for us?” Woohyun asked.

“Well Sung Ah came and picked a few. And since you’re here we can have you look through some,” she said.

“Okay then where shall we start then?” you asked.

“We’ll have you try some of Sung Ah’s out first."

“Okay,” you replied.

“And if you will both follow me,” she said as she turned around and headed to the dressing rooms.

Woohyun sat down in one of the waiting chairs as the manager slightly pulled you into the dressing room.

You came out in a black strapless dress. The bottom of the dress hitting your knees.

“I don’t like it. It looks like you’re going to a funeral,” Woohyun said.

“Okay next dress then,” the manager said pulling back into the changing room.

Dress after dress Woohyun had a say on all of them.

“Woohyun it’s your turn to pick out a dress,” the manager said.

“I’ll be back soon boo,” he said to you, giving you a kiss on the cheek before following the manager into the dress storage in the back of the building.

What kind of a banquet is this anyway? Can’t I just wear a simple dress? Why do I need to buy a new one?

Woohyun quickly returned with the manager carrying a dress.

You let out a sigh as you got up from the chair and walked back into the changing room.

“You’ll like it for sure,” Woohyun whispered to you as you walked by him.

“Hopefully. I’m tired,” you said.

The store manager pulled the dress out of its hanger and bag cover.

“It’s not that bad,” you said examining it. (http://www.yesstyle.com/en/jk2-bow-accent-satin-party-dress-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1024139492  )

“I have to admit. Woohyun does have a good taste in clothing,” she said as she helped you put it on.

“Like it?” she asked.

“Hum?” you asked looking at her.

“Seems like you like it. Woohyun will be pleased then,” she said as she brought you outside to where he was waiting.

You walked out and Woohyun looked at you. A smile creped onto his face. You blushed a little.

“Well it seems like we got ourselves a dress,” the manager said.

“I’ll be back,” you said to Woohyun before following the manager.

-------------------------------------------------

You came out shortly and met Woohyun at the front desk.

He smiled and kissed your forehead as he placed his hand on your waist.

“And here is your dress,” the manager said handing you a bag with a box in it.

“Thank you,” you said as you grabbed it.

“Come back again,” she called as you and Woohyun walked outside.

“Like the dress I picked for you?” Woohyun asked.

“I love it,” you replied.

He smiled and kissed your cheek before getting into his car.

-------------------------------------------------

The next day you woke up to find Woohyun in your room.

“What are you doing in here?” you asked as you covered your chest.

He laughed.

“Nothing. Waiting for you to get up. We have to go to the company early today,” he replied.

You just looked at him.

“Okay then. I’ll be downstairs. If you can hurry it up a bit alright,” he said before leaving.

You quickly got out of bed and got ready.

-------------------------------------------------

Just as he said, Woohyun was waiting for you by the door.

“Hurry. Our parents are going crazy that we haven’t arrived yet,” Woohyun said as he grabbed your hand and quickly pulled you outside.

“What time is it anyways?” you asked.

“Nine.”

“Why so early? I thought it was a banquet.”

“Same here. Apparently it’s a business meeting too,” he explained.

“Oh I see,” you said as you got in the passenger seat.

-------------------------------------------------

You guys soon reached Woohyun’s company and quickly made your guys way inside.

“They're here,” your mom said as they quickly walked up to you guys.

“You’re here,” his dad said.

“Sorry, but it’s your fault. You didn’t even inform me,” Woohyun said.

“Never mind that. Just that fact that you guys are here is enough,” his mom said.

“Why are we even here?” he asked.

“We have some things to discuss,” your dad announced.

“As of right now enjoy yourselves. We’ll talk in about an hour,” his dad said as they left.

“I don’t understand why we had to come so early,” Woohyun complained.

“I know right,” you replied.

“Let’s go get something to drink,” Woohyun said as he pulled you to the punch table.

-----

“Here you go,” Woohyun said as he handed you a cup.

“Thanks,”

You took a sip and smiled.

“OPPA!!”

 You and Woohyun turned to see who it was.


Hope you guys like it!

Sorry it took so long and sorry it's kind of short. So many things I have to do. -_-

I have a feeling you all know who it'll be. :P Also what do you think there is to talk about?

Not sure when the next chapter will be done, hopefully this weekend or Friday. But while you wait enjoy these! :D

 

Lol is that enough? :P

Comment and Subscribe!

-Andie