Chapter 28

My Life As His Fiancée

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVUksFgzrpY&feature=channel_video_title 

^Play while you read. Hopefully it'll make reading this chapter a bit better.


“Hyung what happened?” Myungsoo asked Sunggyu as they managed to bring you inside.

Sunggyu let out a sigh and rubbed the back of his neck.

“What did happen?” Dongwoo asked as he eyed you and Sungjong.

“I’ll explain,” Sunggyu said as he gave you an apologetic look before taking a deep breath.

-

-

“Hyung! Y-you really did that?!” Sungyeol yelled.

“I know. I did wrong and this is why all of this happened,” Sunggyu said as he hung his head down.

Everyone let out a sigh as they watched you continue to cry into Sungjong’s chest.

“I’ll take her home,” Myungsoo said.

“Take care of her,” Hoya said as he patted Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“I will,” Myungsoo replied before he started to walk towards you and Sungjong.

“~~~~~ah. Come on. I’ll take you home. I-I’m sure that Woohyun should be there,” Myungsoo said in a calm voice as he placed a hand on your shoulder. You didn’t respond.

“Noona. Myungsoo hyung will take you home alright,” Sungjong said. Myungsoo knelt down.

“I know you’re having a hard time. I understand that, but crying here won’t do you any good. I think it’s best if I take you home and save you from the rumors,” Myungsoo whispered. You let out a sigh, as you knew he was right. You slowly sat up and wiped your face.

“Come on,” Myungsoo said standing up. You slowly obeyed. Myungsoo put an arm around your shoulder to help support you as he and Sungjong helped you out to Myungsoo’s car.

-

Myungsoo buckled you in before closing the door. He let out a sigh as he looked at you.

“Hyung make sure she’s okay before you leave. If Noona needs anything tell her to call me,” Sungjong said with worry in his voice.

“I will,” Myungsoo replied.

“We’ll see you tomorrow then,” Sungjong said.

Myungsoo nodded before he quickly got in.

-------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo pulled into the driveway of Woohyun’s house. He quickly got out and ran to your side before opening the door. You stepped out. You were no longer crying.

“I’m sorry for everything that happened tonight,” Myungsoo said.

“T-there’s no need to be sorry. You didn’t do anything,” you said your voice cracking here and there.

“I never wanted to see this happen between my hyungs,” Myungsoo sighed.

“I don’t know what to do anymore,” you said.

Myungsoo pulled you into a hug. You felt tears forming in your eyes again.

“If you know what you want, make it your goal. Your one and only goal. Be strong and don’t let go of your goal. No matter how hard it may be now, I’m sure it’ll all turn out okay.”

You slowly hugged him back, “Of all the people…”

“I seem like the only one that understands? Of all the people, I the quite and cold one, seems to understand you.”

You were a bit shocked at his words, but you knew he didn’t mean any harm with them you replied, “Yes. Exactly.”

“Just stay strong and don’t let this discourage you,” Myungsoo said.

You pulled back and smiled a weak smile.

“Stay happy my friend,” Myungsoo said with a smile.

“I’ll try me best,” you replied as your weak smile slowly faded.

“Better get inside it’s kind of cold out here,” Myungsoo said.

“Thank you Myungsoo,” you said again.

He nodded his head. You smiled a little bit before you left and headed inside.

-------------------------------------------------

After you got changed you decided to see if Woohyun was home. You needed to explain to him. You walked out into the hall and made your way to his door. You stood in front of it and just stood there, hesitating on whether or not to knock. You didn’t know how he would respond. You finally worked up your courage and knocked on the door. No answer. You knocked again, this time a little harder. Still no answer. You grabbed hold of the door knob. You took a deep breath before opening it. Woohyun’s room was empty and dark.

Your heart dropped. Where could he be?

You slowly walked to his bed, one of the lamps on his nightstand. You let out a sigh as you looked around his room. You moved yourself into a more comfortable position on the bed. You decided you’ll wait for him, he needed to know what happened.

-------------------------------------------------

You heard rustling and slowly opened your eyes. You took a deep breath as you examined your surroundings. Woohyun was still nowhere in sight. You let out a disappointed sigh, when the door suddenly opens.

“~~~~~?!” Sung Ah asked.

“Yeah,” you replied as you pushed yourself up into a sitting postion.

She quickly rushed to your side. You looked at her confused. Her face was drained of color and worry filled her eyes.

“W-What’s wrong?” you asked. You felt something was wrong and you were scared that you even asked.

“G-get ready. We have to go to the hospital,” she said.

Your mind processed everything she said before you finally managed to come to a conclusion.

“Sung Ah. I-is it W-Woohyun?” you asked as panic filled your voice. Please don’t be.

She bit her bottom lip before nodding her head.

You pushed her aside as you got out of bed. You rushed to your room.

-------------------------------------------------

You and Sung Ah rushed into the emergency room.

“Where’s the patient Nam Woohyun? I’m his older sister and she’s his finacée,” Sung Ah said quickly.

“He’s still in the operation room. Go all the way down and turn to your right,” the nurse said.

“Thank you!” Sung Ah said before you both took off running. You guys both came to a stop at the operation door. Your eyes filled with tears. The doors suddenly opened and a nurse came running out with bloody bandages.

“I-is he okay?” you asked quickly.

“He’s in critical condition as of right now. The doctor is still working on getting glass out of his arms and back,” the nurse replied quickly before she rushed back inside with new bandages.

Your heart sank as guilt flooded into you. This… this is all my fault. You started to cry. Sung Ah quickly pulled you into a hug.

“He’ll… he’ll be alright,” she said. She herself was crying.

“It’s all my fault! Everything is my fault!” you sobbed.

“Shhh. Nothing’s your fault,” Sung Ah said.

“Everything! It’s ALL my fault!”

“Shhhhh,” Sung Ah said as she rubbed your back trying to calm you down.

“Hey! Is… is he. He’s still in there?” Dongwoo asked as he along with the rest of Infinite came running. Sung Ah nodded.

“It’s all my fault,” you sobbed. Hoya walked up to you and Sung Ah slowly let go of you. Hoya then pulled you into his embrace as you continued to cry.

“Shhh. Nothing is your fault. He’ll be okay. Shhhh don’t cry anymore,” Hoya whispered as he rocked you back and forth. Infinite just stood there as concern filled them.

“I need to speak to you,” Sung Ah said to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu followed Sung Ah.

-

You pulled away from Hoya and faced the door.

“You said you’ll never leave me. I promised I wouldn’t leave you. Pl-please Woohyun. Please be okay. I-I love you,” you said as you fell to the ground.

“I love you Woohyun,” you said as the tears fell from your eyes. Myungsoo knelt down and wrapped his arm around you.

“I love you…” you cried.


Hope you guys like it! I seriously broke down writing the last part. T-T Maybe I'm just to emotional. I don't do music with chapters much anymore because I find it sometimes difficult to find a song to match the feeing of the chapter, but I was listening to this while typing the chapter so yeah. More twists and drama to come. To those who worry about Sunggyu, you'll have a surpirse. To those that think I'm going to bring Myungsoo into this love story... I'm not sure.

Thank you for the comments and the subscribing! <3 I love you all!

And a gif to go along. ^^

 

Remember to comment and subscribe! :)

-Andie