Chapter 19

My Life As His Fiancée

Warning: A bit of violence and cussing.

-----

 

You slowly opened your eyes. You were lying on the cold cement side walk.

Where am I?

You blinked a few times, still a little drowsy. You slowly pushed yourself up and looked around. You heard two people arguing.

“I can’t do that!”

“You have to or else…”

You didn’t quiet hear the rest. You looked around. It was rather dark and you couldn’t make out much, but you noticed a bridge in front of you and you heard water. You closed your eyes and thought about it.

Han River?

“Well look what we have here,” a female voice said out from the darkness.

You no longer heard the two arguing so you knew that they knew you had awoken.

“Kevin,” she said.

K-K-Kevin? I-I thought you were my friend.

“You should know what happens now right? One who stole something from me will be sure to pay for it,” she said to you.

You thought about what she said.

“Ji Young?” you asked.

“Precisely,” she said as she walked closer to you.

You looked at Kevin. He avoided you eyes and looked down.

“W-w-what do you want?” you asked as you scouted away from her. To your luck you came to the edge of the cement and the beginning of the Han River. There was no where for you to go.

“Funny you should ask. I believe you know exactly what I want,” she said taking out a knife.

“Kevin. Please,” you pleaded as fear took over you.

He stayed silent.

“No one can help you,” she said as she leaned in closer to you. You looked away. She then grabbed your chin and pulled your face to look at her.

“No point in fighting,” she said as he slid the knife across your left cheek. You felt the pain and bit your bottom lip.

Suddenly you all heard someone yell. Kevin turned to see who it was. As soon as he set eyes on the person he ran.

“KEVIN!” Ji Young yelled as she pulled you by your hair to your feet.

“What the do you think you’re doing?!” Sunggyu yelled.

Sunggyu? Where’s Woohyun?

“She stole something from me,” Ji Young said.

“Woohyun never loved you,” he replied slowly walking closer to you and Ji Young.

“He did. I know he did,” Ji Young said as she pulled the knife to your neck.

“He didn’t it was all lies. He only did it for the reputation,” Sunggyu said.

Ji Young laughed as she pushed you near the water. You grabbed onto her arm with your instinct, but then you quickly let go.

“Some one afraid of the water aren’t they?” Ji Young said.

“Please Ji Young,” Sunggyu pleaded.

“A little too late,” she said as she pushed you in to the water. You hit the surface of the water and got engulfed in it. You pushed up for air, but the current carried you away. Your lungs filled with water and you slowly felt life slip away from you. You closed your eyes.

Arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you to the surface.

“Hyung! Over here!” Sungjong called waving his arms.

Sungjong and Myungsoo helped Sunggyu and you out of the water. The paramedics quickly took you to the hospital along with Sunggyu. Due to the cold temperature of the water you and Sunggyu could both catch Hypothermia.

 -------------------------------------------------

Woohyun walked into your hospital room. Sunggyu was seated on the couch in a blanket. Your parents were sitting next to you. Woohyun’s parents where standing next to them.

“How did this happen?” your mother sobbed.

“I think it would be best if we left. We should go talk to the police to find out more,” your father said.

“That would be the best,” Woohyun’s father said.

Both of your guy’s parents quietly left.

Woohyun sat down in the chair next you. He took your hand into his.

“Hyung is ~~~~~ going to be alright?” Myungsoo asked Sunggyu as he looked over at Woohyun.

“She has a moderate case of hypothermia. The doctor said with a little time and some warm surrounding she should get better,” Sunggyu explained.

“How did you-?” Dongwoo started.

“I went to give ~~~~~ a jacket. It was cold outside. When I got there I saw Kevin carrying ~~~~~. I was going to call out Kevin’s name, but he got a phone call. He said he’ll be right there. He took ~~~~~ with him and I followed. I know I should have called you guys sooner, but everything happened so fast. When they reach the Han River that was when I knew something was wrong,” Sunggyu said recalling everything, “I then called Hoya. From there Ji Young was going to hurt ~~~~~. I couldn’t let that happen. So I intervened. Then you guys showed up. Kevin ran away and Ji Young pushed ~~~~~ in the water. ~~~~~ didn’t reappear so I jumped in the water.”

The Infinite members nodded.

“Did Woohyun catch her?” Sunggyu asked.

“Yeah. In the end he did, but we couldn’t find Kevin,” Sungyeol said as he looked over to you and Woohyun.

Everyone knew Woohyun well and knew exactly what he was feeling.  

Sunggyu let out a sigh and got up. He walked over to Woohyun’s side and placed a hand on his shoulder.

“It’s not your fault. She’s safe now and that’s all we should care about,” Sunggyu said.

“She got hurt because of me,” Woohyun said.

Sunggyu let out a sigh.

“It was because of me that she got hurt and is lying here.”

“Woohyun it’s not your fault.”

“It is!” Woohyun said as he stood up and headed for the door.

“Where are you going?” Sunggyu asked.

“To go find Kevin,” he replied before he walked out.

“Go with him,” Sunggyu said to Myugsoo, Dongwoo and Hoya.

They nodded and quickly followed Woohyun.


Hope you guys like it! It's a bit short I know. -_-

About Kevin. Sorry! I know I'm dragging it out, but every chapter is just doesn't seem to fit. So the next chapter for sure I'll explain everything.

 

Comment and Subscribe! :)

-Andie