...when our lives change for the better.

Our Life Story

Elle's POV

"You know Super Junior?" Henry asked. I shrugged. I gotta admit I was pretty surprised. And before they revealed their identities, I was seriously planning on giving them a good kick in the stomach.

Ann and I nodded as we both leaned on the wall. "Why are you here? Is there a hidden camera or something? If there is... I swear I'll...!" Ann left the sentence hanging. I looked around, suspiciously eyeing the walls. There isn't any hidden camera's whatsoever.

"We're looking for Elle and Ann." He claimed while folding the paper containing all our info and putting in in one of his pockets. "You see, Sungmin hyung and Eunhyuk hyung are in desperate need to tell them something they just found out like two weeks ago."

"Well..." I raised a brow. "Tell us what you want now."

Without answering, Sungmin ran towards my direction and Eunhyuk ran towards Ann. Shockingly, they gave us a big hug with a huge smile on their faces. "Lee Min-Ah! I finally get to see my little sister!" Sungmin exclaimed. Not able to understand almost a single thing of what he was saying, I raised a brow.

My eyes widened but I didn't struggle from his hug. Hugging a celebrity is a once in a lifetime chance so why bother to let go so early? Sungmin may not be my bias, but still he is actually really cute. I stole a glance at Ann who was still in desperate shock as Eunhyuk danced like a little monkey in front of her.

Hearing several footsteps in the hallway and some screams, I turned my head to the direction where the sound was coming from.

"YAH!! E.L.F incoming! HIDE!!" A man, who I guessed was Heechul ran towards us. Several students were chasing after him. Sungmin heard the scream and reacted in a second as he grabbed my hand and ran towards our classroom.

Ann's POV

(A/N: Before Henry and the others revealed their identity.)

What's taking Elle so long? I thought, tapping my foot impatiently on the ground as I took a glance at Ms. Sullivan who was sulking by the corner of the room. I rolled my eyes at her. She was too dumb of a teacher anyway. Feeling embarrased in front of Elle was definitely something huge. Not that I care in anyway.

Sighing, I stomped my way out of the room and found Elle with a panicked look.

 "You were taking too long. What's up?" I asked her.

"They're looking for Min-ah and Min-Young." She answered. My head immediately snapped up as I stared suspiciously at the three and stood beside Elle.

"Do you know us?" One of the guys asked as i shrugged taking a closer look.

"H-Henry Lau?" I heard Elle say as she grabbed my arm and tugged my shoulder. I noticed two of them were waving at us from behind Henry.

"Sungmin oppa? Eunhyuk oppa?" I said

"You know Super Junior?" Henry asked. Of course we knew Super Junior. They're the reason why Elle and I are so addicted to k-pop.

"Why are you here? Is there a hidden camera or something? If there is... I swear I'll...!" I said as I leaned on the wall. I saw Elle eyeing the walls suspiciously as if looking for hidden cameras.

"We're looking for Elle and Ann" I heard Henry say. "You see, Sungmin hyung and Eunhyuk hyung are in desperate need to tell them something they just found out like two weeks ago."

"Well... tell us what you want now" Elle replied. After she finished speaking, Sungmin ran towards her and hugged her while Eunhyuk did the same to me.

"Min-Young!! My dear little sister! I'm so glad I finally met you!" Eunhyuk exclaimed as he released me from his hug. 

"You're so tall for your age. I guess some of my height got transferred to you since I'm not that tall" he continued as he danced in front of me. I was so confused, shocked and wierded out at the same time. I didn't even have a clue of what he said. All I know is that he said my name and he was so happy about something.

Out of nowhere, I suddenly heard screams and footsteps in the hallway and when I looked at where the noise was coming from, I saw a lot of people who were running after a guy.

"YAH!! E.L.F. incoming! HIDE!!" The guy said and by the sound of his voice, I'm guessing he's Heechul. I looked at where Elle was and saw that Sungmin was already dragging her. Eunhyuk grabbed my hand and followed the others who were running towards our classroom.

 

NORMAL POV

Elle and Ann stared confusedly as they watched Heechul panting heavily beside them. Feeling sorry for Heechul and the others, Elle and Ann were greatly thankful that they were the only ones who know Super Junior in the class. Well if that wouldn't be the case, Heechul, Henry, Sungmin and Eunhyuk would all be covered with kisses.

Ms. Sullivan stood up and ran outside, feeling embarrased in front of Elle for handling the situation like a trainee teacher. As the poor teacher ran off, she scolded the other students from different years to get back from their classes. But still, she failed. Miserably.

Whispers and squeals from girls were heard around the class but two girls dared to approach Elle and Ann.

"Well, Elle! You never told us that you've got hot boyfriends!" Elle rolled her eyes at the girl who was named Fane. Fane was the school princess, heir to the throne when Ms. Queen Bee graduates from high school. Fane was overly described as a '' or most likely a ''. With the power of popularity, everyone was afraid to become enemies with her.

Fane's friend, Mae, rolled her eyes as she smiled. "You too, Ann." Mae snickered. "."

Elle and Ann frowned at the scene before them. In their minds, they desperately want to beat these kids up. They can't since they have yet to get into a good college and not spoil their records.

"Excuse me," Henry shrugged. "We are certainly not their boyfriends and you two are the here, not them. Even though I just met them I can cleary tell by the type of clothes... Are those even clothes you're wearing or are you just dumb and forgot what you were supposed to wear?" Henry smirked, rolling his eyes.

Fane and Mae stared at Henry with disgusted looks as Elle and Ann grinned at their newly-found ally.

"Since you're hot and cool, I'll let you off the hook. But celebrity or not, If you say that to me next time, your family shall be at the bottom line of poverty." The two walked off with frowns on their faces.

All of them took a glance at each other. Sungmin still had his cute smile on his face which made Elle and Ann blush a bit. Eunhyuk was staring at the scene before him and shook his head. Heechul stared at Elle with frowns on his face.

"Well, that was weird." Henry shrugged the topic off and faced Elle and Ann.

"Get your stuff and come with us. We'll explain everything on the way." Henry told Elle and Ann. The two girls just did what they were told and followed obediently.

When Elle and Ann got back to the group, Sungmin and Eunhyuk helped them carry their bags and held their hand so that they won't get left behind while running away from the fans.

"What about our parents?" Ann asked while they were running.

"We'll just call them when we're already in the van." Henry answered. When they saw the van, they sighed with relief and ran as fast as they could. They reached the van that was waiting by the gate in a matter of seconds and panted a few times before a man opened the door.

"Get in the van quickly!!" Heechul screamed. Even though they can't understand what Heechul said, Elle and Ann got into the van as fast as they could.

Eunhyuk closed the door as the driver quickly stepped on the gas. They all once again sighed in relief.

Ann coughed. "Our parents?"

Eunhyuk tapped Henry on the shoulder then whispered something on his ear. "Henry, translate for me will you?" Henry nodded and listened as Eunhyuk began to talk.

"Min-Young-shi, your parents are actually my aunt and uncle. Min-Ah-shi, your parents are Sungmin's aunt and uncle too. Your true parents are my parents, Min-Young-shi. Min-Ah's parents are Sungmin's parents. It turns out that in the past something happened that our parents had to lend you to our aunts and uncles." Eunhyuk explained, a dorky smile on his face like he was about to laugh from excitement.

"Lee Min-Ah! I'm your brother! Isn't that great?"  Sungmin exclaimed wit ha bright smile.

Elle's eyes widened as she listened to Henry's translation. Ann was smiling and her smile just got bigger everytime she hears that she's Lee Hyuk-Jae's sister. Elle, without the need of Henry's translation for Sungmin's words, understood every word that Sungmin said.

Elle smiled but confusion took over her. Quickly shrugging the feeling off, the van stopped and Elle looked at the window to take a glance outside. They were parked in a gas station and Ann shrugged as Heechul handed Elle and Ann a box.

"What's this?" Elle and Ann asked in unison. They stared at each other and smiled.

"A gift." Heechul winked. Elle and Ann were surprised at him speaking in english but they thought, oh well. Thinking his accent was really good, the two girls doubted that he can speak anymore word than that. Without anymore words, Elle and Ann went to change in the girls bathroom.

20 minutes later(Time Skip)...

"Hyung! They are seriously taking too long! What if some ert does something to my sister!" Eunhyuk was desperately trying to get his foot out of the van to see what his sister looked like in the clothes Heechul picked as a present. Neither Eunhyuk nor Sungmin got a glance at whatever the clothes looked like.

"YAH! Eunhyuk-ah! Stop being so pessimistic and wait patiently. They're girls. It's normal." Heechul assured him as Sungmin smiled.

"I bet my sister will look so cute!" Sungmin's head tried to imagine what his sister would look like but failed miserably. "I didn't get to observer her face much. All I know is her hair was tied into a ponytail and she had glasses on. Her uniform was a bit baggy for a girl too."

"Hyukkie-hyung should learn from Sungmin-hyung." Henry mentioned but quickly shut up when Eunhyuk gave him a glare.

Heechul nodded but his patience quickly faded as his imagination took power over him - he can't take all the waiting. "Aish! That's it! Put on your disguises!" Without having second thoughts, Henry, Sungmin and Eunhyuk followed Heechul out of the van as they cautiously walked to stand outside the girls' bathroom.

After five minutes of waiting, they heard chatting inside the bathroom.

"I'm going out first. See you outside, Annie~!" Elle sang but her footsteps quickly faded as Ann grabbed her hand.

"Wait! I'm not done yet! I don't want to go out alone!" Ann whimpered.

"Fine."

"'Kay, I'm done!"

"Let's go!"

The four men outside quickly arranged themselves and waited as they walked out.

Their jaw dropped and they couldn't find words to describe the two.

"Wow." Eyes wide, Heechul secretly took a picture of them both and pressed the send button on his phone.


Another day, another update :) Well it doesn't mean we'll be updating everyday... gotta study for exams in a few days. Projects are piling up and school work is giving us hell. Hahaha. Lol xD

In anyway, Enjoy and 13elieve ♥

- Min-Young and Min-ah ♥