Psh... lessons.

Our Life Story

(a/n: From this chapter onwards, we won't be using the name "Elle" and "Ann" anymore. Remember: Elle is Lee Min-Ah while Ann is Lee Min-Young. Don't forget ^-^)

Min-Ah's POV

I tapped my foot impatiently on the ground, panicking. Min-Young was looking around in one place, panicking also. Well, who wouldn't panic.

"Ah!" I groaned in annoyance. "Let's go find them. It's been an hour already. It's already three in the afternoon too." I grabbed Min-Young's hand and dragged her all the way around Seoul Land.

"I swear I'm going to go to the customer service to page for those guys if I don't find them in fifteen minutes." Min-Young said, panic still evident in her eyes. We were worried of course. We might never ever come back.

I calmed myself down after a few minutes. I asked Min-Young to do so too but when we spotted the hat Siwon oppa was wearing, we ran as fast as we can to catch up. But one problem remains, it wasn't them.

"Siwon oppa!" I grabbed the tall man's hand and turned him around. My eyes widened as I saw somebody else.

"Mianhae!" I apologized, blushing in embarrasment. I looked at them again, they seemed so familiar. I scratched the back of my head, trying to remember.

The man rested one of his hands on my shoulders and said, "It's alright."

"Ah!" A lightbulb flashed above my head as I pointed at the man who I thought was Siwon oppa. "It's Key from SHINee!" I said in english. When he heard his name, he immediately coverd my mouth as Min-Young saw what happened.

"Shh!" Key shrugged, letting me go after. "I don't want to get mobbed by fans."

I nodded, shrugging. Min-Young's arm was still chained around mine. Key didn't leave but instead, he stood beside us.

"Are you looking for someone?" Key asked with a bit of Korean accent. Nonetheless, he was pretty good.

"We're looking for six Super Junior members." Min-Young answered, shaking her head.

Key's eyes widened. "E.L.F's?"

We both nodded but added some details to avoid misunderstandings. "We are but we're not crazy fan girls." Min-Young answered again as I looked around him.

"How about you?" I asked. "Are you alone?"

"No." Key answered simply as he pointed at the four men who were walking towards us. "They just bought ice cream."

"Hyung!" Taemin called over. He was running towards Key holding two cones of ice cream. "Oh, who's this?"

Handing one ice cream cone to Key, Taemin's eyes widened in surprise. "Ah! It's that girl from the party that Onew hyung thought was pretty!"

Confused and not understanding a bit of what he said, I raised a brow. "Gomen. Wakarimasen(Sorry. I don't understand)." I said in Japanese, knowing that they could understand at least a bit.

"Yah! Taemin!" Onew blushed and me and Min-Young gave them the what-the-heck-are-they-saying-face. I saw Minho laugh from the corner of my eye, as well as Jonghyun.

I glanced at Min-Young who was ever staring at Taemin. I smirked. "Taemin oppa." I called as he faced me with a shy smile and a light blush on his cheeks.

"My friend..." I grabbed Min-Young's hand and pushed her forward, her eyes avoiding Taemin's gaze. "...is a big fan."

Taemin shook his head but his eyes widened as he heard Key's translation. Taemin grinned, taking both Min-Young's hand and shaking it gladly. Min-Young blushed widely as I smirked from behind.

Looking around, I spotted Onew looking at me. I looked at him weirdly at first but smiled and waved after.

"Ah!" Key remembered. "What's your name?"

I blinked a few times first. "Lee Min-Ah." I simply answered as I pointed at my best friend. "And that is Lee Min-Young."

Key nodded and grinned after. I raised a brow and shrugged, after I heard them tease Onew oppa about something. I stared at the roller coaster above me.

"Min-Young-ah!" I called grinning widely. "Let's go ride the roller coaster?"

"Can we come? We were about to ride it anyway."Key asked, giving me a smile. "It's our treat."

"Sure!" I nodded and watched as Taemin dragged Min-Young to the roller coaster. I smiled, feeling happy for her. Well, it's been her life-long dream to see Taemin in personal. This was beyond what she expected.

We walked over to the entrance and bought ticktes. After waiting in line for five minutes, it was already our turn. Since Min-Young was sitting with Taemin who kept on shivering, Jonghyun was sitted with Minho, I was left to sit with Onew oppa. Well, it isn't that bad. It's just the fact that he won't even look at me.

As the roller coaster started to climb, I looked around me. I looked at the ground with no fear but shivered a bit because it was cold up. When I looked down, my eyes widened as I saw Sungmin oppa running around with Ryeowook oppa. I found out because I have good eye sight and the shopping bags were clearly visible from up here.

"Sungmin oppa!" I shouted. Sungmin oppa looked up and I saw his eyes widen.

"Yah!" I heard his shout faintly. I smiled but that smile turned into a scream as the roller coaster dropped with a speed of at least a 100km/h. I unconciously grabbed Onew's arm as he stared at me laughing. Yes, I was screaming and he was laughing.

After a minute of screams and turns, the coaster finally stopped. Sungmin oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, Ryeowook oppa, Siwon oppa, Yesung oppa and Henry were waiting by the exit. When I got off, Onew finally said a word."Genchahnahyoh?"

I nodded and smiled, kind of seeing him blush after. When I got off and exited the ride, Sungmin oppa ran to me  and grabbed my shoulders, shaking me lightly.

"I was worried! Where have you been?" Sungmin asked, letting me not long after. I took a glance at Min-Young who got scolded by Eunhyuk oppa before answering.

"Mianhae. We spent some time with SHINee. We found them not long after we got lost."  I answered, pointing at SHINee by the back. I was surprised and happy that I could finally reply to their questions.

"Super Junior Hyungs!" SHINee greeted, running towards us.

"Do you know them?" SHINee asked, pointing at me and Min-Young... I think.

Sungmin oppa and Eunhyuk oppa nodded, placing a hand on our shoulders and turned us aroud to face SHINee. "She's my sister."

"EHHHH?! You have a sister?!"

"Yes."

"What are you doing here, hyungs?" Minho asked, observing the shopping bags that they were carrying.

"Taking these two out for shopping." Ryeowook answered, pointing at me and Min-Young.

"Shopping?" Key's head snapped up and his face formed into a smile. "May we join in?"

Much to my and Min-Ah's horror, it was already bad enough to have six members of Super Junior to accompany you. And now, Key, the fashionist is now joining in. Min-Young shook her head and sighed.

Two hours of more shopping later...

Back at the dorm...

I plopped down on the couch, dropping all the shopping bags on the floor before I did so. From the corner of my eye, I saw Kyuhyun oppa staring at me weirdly as I entered the dorm.

"What?" I asked, raising a brow. I'm not wearing my clothes backwards right?

Kyuhyun oppa just shrugged, blushing a bit  then walked back to his room. Which reminded me of something. "Wait!" I screamed but covered my mouth immediately.

Kyuhyun just raised a brow, not saying a word. When I was about to speak, Min-Young interrupted as she held her phone in front of Kyuhyun's face.

I stared at the two, confused. After Min-Young held her phone, her smile formed into a smirk and Kyuhyun's face began to redden up.

"YAH!" Kyuhyun's eyes widened, chasing after Min-Young as my best friend ran and snuggled beside me. The others were shocked of Kyuhyun shouting and immediately ran downstairs to check what's happening.

Sungmin oppa stared at me, then at Kyuhyun and finally at Min-Young. I scratched my head, turning to Min-Young as I casually grabbed her phone out of her hands. I stared at it. Well, there was me... and Kyuhyun oppa... sleeping... together.

What I didn't ntice is that when I looked up from Min-Young's phone, everybody surrounded me, except for Kyuhyun who was blushing wildly by the corner, about to run away. When I realized what the picture was talking about, I blushed deep red in embarrasment.

"It's not what you think it is!" I tried to explain but Sungmin oppa was already stomping wildly towards Kyuhyun oppa. My eyes widened and I ran in between them, pushing Kyuhyun oppa out of the way as Sungmin oppa tried to hit him. I dodged his punch, almost hitting me by an inch. My eyes widened and I did back handspring to get out of the way.

I ran to Sungmin oppa and then hugged him by the waist, immediately calming him down. "Wait!" I sighed in relief when I found out that he calmed down.

"It was my fault!" I looked at Henry and he nodded as he translated for me. "I went inside his room since I saw a laptop and I was bored so I went on facebook for a while and played StarCraft using his account! I fell asleep after. I swear!"

"So you were the one who used my account and got me a rare pet?" Kyuhyun asked, wide eyed. I nodded innocently and released Sungmin oppa from the hug.

I shrugged. "I didn't have anything to do." I stole a glance from Min-Young who was staring at us.

"Awesome!" Kyuhyun grinned, slumping his left arm over my shoulders. I blushed a bit but smiled anyway. "We should have a LAN party sometime with Heechul hyung!"

"Oi, GameKyu!" Sungmin, still not getting over the picture from before, sent an evil glare. "Get your hands off my sister!"

Blushing, Kyuhyun immediately removed his arm and stepped back. "Sorry, hyung."

"Anyway..." Leeteuk oppa started. "We all have schedules tomorrow right?"

Kyuhyun plopped down on the sofa. I followed behind, sitting beside Min-Young. "I don't. Manager hyung called me earlier saying that he cancelled it all. No idea why."

"Wait!" Min-Young interrupted after Henry translated beside her. "So, we're going to be alone with Kyuhyun oppa tomorrow?"

"No!" Eunhyuk suddenly butted in. "Me and Sungmin-ah hired a korean teacher to teach you korean. The lesson will last about five hours each day for the next two weeks."

"Finally! I missed studying!" Min-Young giggled, making everybody awe from her cuteness.

"But the lessons will start at nine in the morning and will end by two in the afternoon. So for eight hours, you'll be alone with our little maknae." Eunhyuk continued. "That's only for tomorrow!"

"We'll do our best for tomorrow." I assured them. If only you guys can see Min-Young and I's teamwork. You'll be amazed at the progress we'll do in a short amount of time. "We'll probably talk to you in Korean starting tomorrow after the lessons."

Everyone nodded as I yawned. I stood up and picked up all the shopping bags on the floor, nodding goodbye at them. "I'm sleeping for the night. Thank you for all the things you bought us today. We'll be sure to repay you back. Have a good night!" I gave my sweetest smile and waved.

Min-Young followed behind me. We bid our good night's once we reached the top of the stairs. I walked over to my room which Siwon oppa pointed sometime earlier. When I opened the door, I was at awe.

  

It was clean, white and exactly my type of room. It looks huge by the picture but it's actually just the right size. Even Sungmin oppa's room was bigger.

 

  

The bathroom was alright. But I had a strong feeling that the closet is even bigger. By the bathroom there were this double doors that I was afraid to open, but I opened it anyway.

The inside of those double doors were actually alright. It was a small two by two meter square room. When you look directly in-front, It was arranged from dresses hanged at the top, then casual wear, followed by shoes and then some drawers for jeans. At the left side of the closet, there were all the necklaces, watches, bracelets, hair accessories and bags displayed in a glass shelf. At the right side, belts, scarfs, night gowns and a small collection of formal dresses. I sighed then put down the shopping bags, taking out the pair of slippers that I bought and putting it on.

It took me about a good thirty minutes to arrange all of them. After that, I jumped onto the bed, feeling the soft covers as I fell asleep.

Kyuhyun's POV

Morning...

I yawned, waking up as I glanced at the alarm clock beside me. It was already seven in the morning.

Stretching, I stood up and got ready for the day. I stepped out of the bathroom wearing a dark blue collared shirt, a jacket and a pair of jeans. I hung the towel on my neck, checking my laptop for any updates. I sighed stepping out of my room, bored as usual.

When I stepped out, some delicious smell suddenly entered my nose. My stomach rumbled and I went downstairs to check. Maybe Wookie oppa hasn't left yet.

"Annyeong, oppa!" Min-Young greeted. I gave a small smile and continued on downstairs as she entered her room, forgetting something maybe.

When I reached the kictchen, I was surprised to find Min-Ah cooking. "A-annyeonghaseyo." I didn't know why I stuttered in front of her. Somehow, I feel really nervous when around her.

She turned around, giving me more shock. "Annyeong, oppa." She greeted back with a smile. I blushed at her smile and what she was wearing. Without thinking, I removed my jacket and put it on her shoulders to cover her skin. I shuddered a bit when my hand touched her shoulders.

"Kahmsamnida." Min-Ah smiled again. I sat down by the counter as I watched her prepare breakfast. Feeling a bit useless, I stood up to prepare coffee.

"Coffee?" I asked in english. Thank god to Siwon hyung teaching me the least bit in english. Min-Ah nodded with a smile and continued cooking pancakes. Remembering Min-Young, I grabbed three mugs and filled it with the already prepared hot coffee. I grabbed three plates,some knives and the butter and syrup from the cabinets, setting it all in the table.

I gave a mug to her and she drank it slowly and carefully. She flipped the pancakes like Wookie oppa does perfectly with one hand.

When she was done cooking, she set the pancakes in a large plate. Just in time, Min-Young arrived and sat right across me.

"Oh, finally! I'm going to go change. I'll be back in a few." Min-Ah said in english. I only understood the last sentence she said. But I guess she'll go change.

Feeling a suspicious glare on me, I glanced at Min-Young. "Bwoh?"

"You like Min-Ah-shi, oppa?" Min-Young said, making me spit out a bit of my coffee.

"A-a-aniyo!" I answered, blushing furiously.

After that, she continued to eye me suspiciously which was really weird. I was getting freaked out by the way she glares at me. Thankfully, Min-Ah arrived after just ten minutes.

Her hair was down and she wore a purple bonnet. She wore a simple tanktop topped off with a black leather jacket. She wore a simple pair of skinny jeans and some black boots for her shoes. The jacket I gave her was folded neatly on her arms.

She handed the jacket to me with a smile. I reddened up a bit and hid my face as I ate the last bit of my pancake. I brought my dishes at the sink and washed them as quickly as possible.

With perfect timing, the doorbell rang. Min-Young stood up from her seat like she was expecting someone and opened the door.

Min-Young's POV

"Good morning - Ah!" I was surprised when I opened the door. Onew oppa and Taemin oppa were standing outside, giving out a small smile.

"Min-Young-ah!" I stepped back a little at the sound of Taemin oppa's voice and blushed a bit. Onew oppa waved at me and then smiled after. "Annyeong!"

"Taemin? Onew?" Behind me, Kyuhyun oppa stood. "What are you doing here?"

"We thought we could visit Min-Young-ah and Min-Ah-shi since we're bored and don't have schedules for the moment." Onew shrugged. I stepped back and let Kyuhyun oppa handle the rest, sitting on the couch.

"Ah! Onew oppa! Taemin oppa! Annyeong!" Min-Ah suddenly appeared beside Kyuhyun. I don't know why but I think I saw Onew oppa's cheeks redden a bit. I smirked as Kyuhyun oppa saw Onew oppa's reaction to Min-Ah's smile. I knew it.

"Well..." Kyuhyun thought for a while and frowned a bit. "Come in." He moved aside, letting Onew oppa and Taemin come in.

"I smell pancakes." Onew sniffed a bit and saw Min-Ah grin.

Min-Ah grabbed hold of Onew oppa's hands and dragged him towards the kitchen. "Come~! We still have a lot. Come eat~!"

Surprised, Kyuhyun oppa's eyes widened. "Wait! I want to eat too!"

"But didn't you just eat earlier?" Confused, Min-Ah raised a brow while I almost laughed out loud. I feel thankful for knowing at least a bit of Korean.

"Uhh... I got hungry again?" Kyuhyun oppa's excuse but nonetheless, Min-Ah gave a smile and grabbed his hand too, making him blush furiously without Min-Ah knowing.

I smiled, Taemin oppa eventually sitting beside me. "Onew hyung likes Min-Ah-shi." I was surprised how he said it in English with a nice accent. I grinned, nodding.

"Kyuhyun oppa likes Min-Ah-shi too." I said in English, hoping he would understand.

Taemin looked at me with wide eyes. "Rearry(Really?)?"

I nodded laughing. He was so cute. "I know it but he doesn't show it."

"Yes. Yes. Go... bend?" He scratched his head while I gave a giggle.

"You love someone?" I stopped laughing and looked at him surprised while still smiling. He still had this innocent looking smile. Who knows, maybe he's just pretending that he didn't understand what he just said.

I breathed out, and looked away from his gaze. "Well... I do but I'm afraid he doesn't like me back."

"What?" Once again, he scratched his head as I gave out a giggle.

Two hours later...

"Bye bye!" I grinned and waved as Taemin and Onew oppa waved good bye. I closed the door softly and spotted Kyuhyun and Min-Ah arguing about something.

"I bet five thousand won that I can make you sad." Min-ah somehow said in Korean. I didn't understand much but I can understand some words.

"Five thousand? That's cheap." Kyuhyun oppa argued back. "Have more respect towards your oppa." He said with a smirk.

A nerve popped out of my head. It was just nine twenty-five in the morning and they are already making bets. The Korean teacher that Eunhyuk oppa and Sungmin oppa hired was also late.

"Well, mianhae oppa." Min-Ah had the "oppa" said sarcastically. I looked at them back and forth.

"How about we take this to a game of StarCraft." Kyuhyun offered, making Min-Ah grin.

"Bring. It. On." Min-ah smirked. "Looser has to be the slave of the winner for three days."

"Deal!" They were about to go upstairs but the doorbell rang making them immediately stop. I turned around and opened the door.

"Hello. I'm the Korean teacher that somebody hired for Lee Min-Young and Lee Min-Ah." I moved a bit and welcomed the teacher in.

I laughed a bit and looked at Kyuhyun and Min-Ah.

"Awww." Min-ah cursed and faced Kyuhyun oppa as he frowned and went upstairs. "I'll beat you later."

And with that, the korean classes started.

Since it's really boring and there isn't really much to tell, let's just say we skipped about ten lessons since we know them already. We finished another ten lessons since Min-Ah and I have a good memory. We kept on talking using Korean and absolutely no english. Sometimes, Kyuhyun oppa would come down and join in out of boredom. In the end, we both can speak really good and our korean has really improved a lot. We ate lunch cooked by my best friend by twelve in the afternoon.

In actual fact, we were supposed to end the lessons by two in the afternoon but the teacher lost track of time and left at three in the afternoon. We ended with us speaking Korean with Kyuhyun oppa.

After the Korean classes, Min-Ah and Kyuhun oppa went upstairs to play three rounds of StarCraft as I watched TV downstairs.

"YAH! This is so unfair!" I heard Min-Ah shout at the room across Kyuhyun oppa's. I raised a brow, curious I went up and saw a stomping Min-Ah and an out-of-battery laptop.

Min-Ah's POV

I stomped over to Kyuhyun oppa who was smirking by his room. Annoyed, I sat by his bed, pouting. "Rematch! I want a rematch for the third round!"

"No." Kyuhyun simply replied.

"But oppa~!" I used puppy-dog-eyes as he blushed and looked away. "Sungmin oppa's laptop ran out of battery!"

"I'm not listening. I win by default. You have to be MY slave."  I sighed, giving up. Silence erupted as he started to update his twitter. I read his status and looked at his picture.

"Why do you have such a picture?" I asked, the thought suddenly coming out of my mind.

"It's cute."

"That's cute? How is an egg with a purple background cute?"

"I like it."

"Sure." Feeling bored, I called Min-Young over to join us,

Min-Young enter with a single knock and sat beside me. "A purple egg?" She asked, seeing Kyuhyun oppa's twitter.

"Yah!" We both laughed and stopped.

"It's so boring." I complained, seeing as Kyuhyun oppa suddenly stopped and just stared as his screen as thousands of people started to reply to his tweet.

"'I love you.'" I said so casually as I read it from the screen, making Kyuhyun oppa and Min-Young stare at me with wide eyes.

"I know. I'm handsome." I rolled my eyes at him.

"In your dreams, EvilKyu oppa."  I don't know why but I just felt guilt rush up to me as I saw him stand-up and walk out.

He stopped half-way out the door. "Slave, Min-Young-ah, come with me."

"YAH! I have a name." Complaining, I stood up, grabbed Min-Young's hand and started following Kyuhyun oppa to wherever her might go.

He opened a door at the end of the left hallway, revealing stairs that lead up to a third floor I suppose. I raised a brow. "This house has a third floor?"

"A dance studio and a recording studio for practices." Oppa answered with a emotionlessly bored tone. When we got to the third floor, there were two doors, both blue with the signs 'Dance Studio' and 'Practice Room'. We entered the practice room and I was surprised.

 
 


 

And cut~!!! Aish! I'm so tired but I found the energy to write this ^-^ Well, enjoy and thank you for subscribing~!!

@kusaku25: Omo~!! Thank you ^-^

-Min-Ah ♥