SS4

Our Life Story

English Dialogues are now set to Normal. Korean are in Italics.

-------------------------------

Min-Young's POV

I gaped at her reason. She cut her hair because she just felt like it?

Nonetheless, my bestfriend still looked good in it. Actually, it doesn't look like she changed at all.

A memory flashed in my head. "Give me your phone." I ordered, extending my hand out.

She raised her brows. "Why?" Though after that, she placed it on my hand. Standing up I grabbed mine and placed it inside the vault that I had. She jaw-dropped at my actions.

"Why did you do that?" She asked, wide-eyed.

"They'll just keep on calling. Besides, it's only a month. I know it's tempting to answer them but we can't. Like they said, no contact for a month. We'll just use our old phones." I answered as she nodded and then pouted.

"Now what?" I asked, sitting in the living room feeling bored.

"Tell me what happened to you. You already know my story." She told me and gulped, seeing my face crumple but she nodded, signaling me to go on.

"Firstly, when we got separated by those girls, they took me to a room and covered my mouth so suddenly with a towel or something preventing me to breath." She looked like she was imagining what I was saying, her eyes staring at me in horror as she gaped. "I out then. I didn't know how long I was out until I began to have consciousness again. When I became conscious, I was already tied up to a chair - like the one in that Saw movie. That chair that Jigsaw uses?" She nodded, eyes-wide.

I smiled at her and she calmed down a bit. "They were digging through my bag and rummaging through the files of my phone. They showed me a picture of me hugging Hyukkie oppa and Taemin - separate pictures. They thought I was double timing!"

"Yup. Me too." She cut in with a weird look on her face.

I continued. "I didn't say anything. Then that was the time they started beating me up. Starting with a bat, they began hitting me and then with a knife..." She shook her head, signaling me to stop.

"I can continue if you want..." I offered as she shook her head again.

"I'm good." She waved her hands in front of her face. "I don't want to hear those parts 'cause I know that -"

She was cut off when the house phone rang. She raised a brow and stood up, thinking who could be calling at this time of the afternoon.

"Min-Ah! You idiot, why didn't you tell me that you were back!?" Min-Ah distanced the phone away from her ears as I stood up and walked towards her.

"Who's that?" I mouthed over to her.

"Kat..." Frowning, she shrugged. "...and Trish." She mouthed back.

She put the phone on loudspeaker so I could also hear the conversation.

Kat: Listen, we've got four tickets to see SS4!! V-V-I-P!!

MY: Huh? They're selling tickets already? Are you sure that's not fake?

MA: Yeah, I mean they aren't even done with the first SS4 in Korea.

Trish: You bet they are. The next destination after Korea is ________, don't you know?

MA: -shakes head- Nope.

MY: Besides, we can't go whenever.

Trish: What? Why?! You mean, I spent my money on nothing?!

Kat: Poor Trish... took her so long to collect all that money.

MY: What do you mean?

Kat: She's sulking... It was supposed to be her Christmas present to all of us but I guess you two can't come...

I gave Min-Ah a look.

"Should we?" I mouthed.

I saw guilt covering the whole of her face as she nodded. "We'll try...?"

MA: We'll try to go. When is that?

MY: Hate you two for planning this out... really. I can hear your sarcastic laughs.

Trish: We're not laughing.

Kat: Three weeks from now, at __________ in exactly seven in the evening. We've got the best seats. We're lucky enough that we even have tickets. Tickets in Korea we're sold out in eight minutes. And tickets here are sold out already...

MA & MY: We'll only agree to go if you pick us up, treat us to dinner and probably treat us to most of our expenses.

Trish: It's a deal!

Kat: Okay...?

MA: We'll see you then. Bye.

Min-Ah hung up after, a panicked look on her face. "And we ended up seeing them sooner." She sighed, composing herself.

Shrugging, I grabbed my wallet. "I'm gonna go get my hair cut..."

Min-Ah gave a laugh. "I told you you'd end up cutting your hair."

"Shh." I silenced her as I gave a smile.

Henry's POV

"So, how is she?" Kyuhyunnie asked, his brows raised as he took a bite of cookie.

I sipped on my juice and gulped it down. "She cut her hair." Was the first thing that came out of my mouth. "She looks totally different... that is for me."

Curiosity ran through their brains as they sat closer to me. "That's it." They gaped and Siwonnie hyung smacked my arm playfully.

"Yah! What do you mean that's it?" He said, frowning.

"What?!" I waved my hands in front of me as a smile formed on my face. "Blame Teukie hyung, he called me all of a sudden so I had to walk away."

"Leeteuk..."

"Hyung..."

Teukie hyung backed away, a goofy grin on his face. "I didn't know, I swear to God!"

"Do not swear to God!"

"We sent Henry to notice Min-Ah's new hairstyle... great." Sungminnie hyung face-palmed, shaking his head in the process.

"Did you get her picture...?"

I almost fell on my chair.

Taemin's POV

It's been a while since Min-Young left and I really miss her. When she woke up, I felt very happy and worried at the same time. Even SMent prevented SHINee from having contact with the two.

Flashback

 

 

It's 12 in the afternoon and I'm in the hospital looking after Min-Young. Eunhyuk hyung went out to eat since he's been here for 8 hours and hasn't eaten yet. I'm currently reading a book since I'm pretty bored. There's nothing else to do here anyway. After a few hours of reading, I noticed that Min-Young's heart rate was getting faster. 

"Inny! What's wrong Inny?!" I started to panic since she looks like she's hurt. She's whimpering and her fingers are shaking. I held her hand to calm her down. I tried to reach my phone to call Hyuk hyung but I'm having a hard time. My other hand was still holding Min-Young's hand so I tried to let go of her but I couldn't. She's holding my hand tightly. Reaching for my phone, I pressed the speed dial and called for Eunhyuk hyung, feeling a bit successful.

EH: Yeoboseyo? Taeminnie!

TM: Hyung! Please come back here quickly! I think there's something wrong with Min-Young!

EH: What happened? Is she...?

TM: I don't know. I was just reading here when her heart rate suddenly got faster.

EH: Hang on, I'll just finish my food~ Call the doctor too~ I'll bet here in ten.

Hyuk hyung hung up and I put my phone down. I stared at Inny, hoping that she'll be okay. After a few minutes, she suddenly shot up from the bed and started to cry. I was shocked at first but when I saw her crying, I hugged her, pressing the emergency button.

"Shh... shh. It's alright. It's just me..." I whispered to her. Hyuk hyung entered the room, panting. And he said he'd be here in ten minutes...

"Taemin-ah, how is sh--" he stopped when he saw Min-Young crying. He walked towards us and sat on the bed.

"I see that she's already awake, that's good." Hyuk hyung said as he sighed in relief. The doctor arrived soon enough and told us to leave Min-Young for a while. Hyukkie hyung stared at me with his eyes narrowed. I blushed, seeing him noticing me hugging Min-Young ever so tightly.

"Inny, Hyuk hyung and I will just go out for a while since the doctor needs to check on you." I assured her as I slowly let go of her. We went out of the room and waited for the doctor to come out. It wasn't long until the doctor allowed us to go in. He said that Min-Young is okay but she suffered from mental trauma. That's the reason why she was crying earlier.

She cried more when she found out that Min-Ah already woke up and left for ______ without her. We told her everything... tha fact that she was also going to follow her. Super Junior hyungs and Onew hyung, Minho hyung, Jjong hyung and Key hyung went to say goodbye and all that's left was... me.

I couldn't exactly bear to see my best friend cry. So... my body reacted and I immediately ran to hug her.

"I don't want to go back..." She whined, sniffing as tears fell down out of her eyes. I rubbed her back, feeling the collar of my shirt turn damp because of her tears.

"That's what she also said but in the end, she couldn't do a thing. Even we can't even complain..." I explained, sighing. "It's only a month. We'll still be here after."

"B-but..."

"Inny, if you think that I'll forget you've got it all wrong."

"No... its just that... I'll miss you." She said as she looked down, a slight blush on her face. She pouted after, frowning a bit.

I stared at her as I covered my mouth slightly with my hand. "Me too, you know." I said with a grin, ruffling her hair gently. "But, I'll see you in a month... maybe less if SMent looks faster."

"I just wish so too." She gave a smile, wiping her tears. Seeing her smile, I couldn't help but to form my own as I enveloped her in a hug.

"Bye." I said simply with a smile on my face. I felt her nod and at the moment I released her, she laughed, giving me a peck on the cheek.

I turned around, blushing wildly. "Yah, Inny!" I retorted, feeling embarrassed.

She just gave a laugh and I smiled, waving at her before leaving the room.

----------------

Exactly the next morning after that, she was gone and was on the way back to ___________. Who knew exactly where she is now...

Min-Ah's POV

"What kind of haircut is that?!" I shouted over to her, jaw-dropping. Nothing changed at all except for the length.

Since Min-Young was a bit too kind, she treated me and gave me advice on my hair. She told the stylist to get rid of my full-bangs and change it to side-bangs instead. In the end, I ended up with side-bangs.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't think of any!" She said with a look on her face. She brushed her hair with her fingers a few times, seeing the new length. She cut it about three inches. That = waste of money.

I sighed, feeling hopeless as she paid by the counter. "Aish..." I groaned.

After that day, the tutor came to our house and well... did his job as a tutor. He was teaching in English and indeed gave us a lot of homeworks. Nonetheless, we just copied and reffered to one another's answers. Yes, we cheat but we have control over ouselves and also exert effort. What kind of person cheats for his/her own benefit... wait... what?

The rest of the weeks went on as planned. Boring and we kept on hearing vibrations coming from the vault. Just how long does that iPhone take for its battery to go down? We ignored it, knowing it was jus tthem sneaking to call us.

Yes, Kat and Trish didn't know that we could speak Korean.

The day of the concert, they picked us up and we almost got caught.

Min-Young and I were scanning the television, looking for something to watch when we passed by a variety channel, fully dubbed in Korean. Since Min-Young and I were too endulged in laughing, we didn't hear the doorbell ring and we were surprised by the sudden burst of the door. There in the doorway, Kat and Trish stood, confused.

"Why the heck are you watching variety shows in full Korean without an English Sub?" Trish asked, her brows raising. "You chose this over opening the door for us?! Heck, I don't even understand a single word!"

Kat shrugged and pulled us out of the sofa. "HURRY! GET DRESSED! NOW!" Eyes-wide, we ran to each of our rooms and took a shower, getting dressed after, thankful for Kat.

It was already four in the afternoon and they still had to treat us to dinner by six. Concert starts at seven and we didn't actually care nor we were excited about it. We do miss them but we were also having the feeling of burden since maybe chaos will happen if they spot us by the VVIP section. That means trouble and trouble means longer waiting and longer waiting means no going back to South Korea. We'd rather wait for a week rather than wait for another month...

Kat's dad drove us to the concert venue and before going in, they treated us to a nice dinner by a restaurant. Outside, people were gathering since I belive Super Junior oppa's were getting out of the car, on the way to the backstage. It was kind of noisy and even Trish was begging us to go outside.

"Please? I want to see Kyuhyun so much! And Wookie too!" Trish pouted,

I twitched at her bias. I shook my head, getting stubborn. "Dude, we're sitting in the VVIP later."

"Fine." She gave up, sighing, seeing SuJu walk off and disappear. I didn't look at them. I knew because fangirls started to scream goodbye.

Exactly after eating dinner, we entered the concert venue and sat at our respective seats, directly behind the barrier. The stage was about a meter away from us and if I can use my KA-RA-TE skills, I could probably jump on the stage. I could even touch it. Not really that I care...

Min-Young was well, just sitting there, getting annoyed of the screams behind her.

"Why does it look like you two are not enjoying this? I thought you were devoted ELFs?" Kat asked, slapping my arm playfully.

Min-Young shook her head. "Technically, we're not enjoying this."

"Why?" Trish asked, looking at us after speaking to the other ELFs behind our seats.

"Because we'll see the ugly face of Kyuhyun..." She smirked and held in her laugh.

I gave a grin and held in my laugh too, imagining his reaction when he hears Min-Young saying this.

"Ugly? What do you mean ugly? He is not ugly!" Fangirls behind us retorted as I stared off to space. I looked at my watch... any minute now.

"He is! Look at his picture without make-up!" His face without make-up? Freaking the same. Cool? Yeah. Cute? Uhh... no comment? Good looking? Maybe? Nah. I'm kidding.

"I bet you don't know his favorite food. If you are an ELF, you should know this!" One girl, probably a fangirl of Kyuppa said.

Min-Young grabbed my shoulders and forced me to face that way. "Fine! I have my friend who knows every single thing about him! 100 bucks if she gets it all correct."

"Deal!" All of a sudden, her friend took out her phone and searched google for questions about Kyu. I panicked not knowing what to do when she began asking but I calmed down when Min-Young gave me the stare.

"Okay, all questions are according to the latest updates. First question, his favorite food?" Her friend asked as I raised my brow.

"Gelato." That certain Kyu fangirl answered. They turned to look at me.

"Carbonara?" I asked questioningly as that girl nodded. I frowned in surprise. Wow. I got it right.

In the end, I won. HAHA. LOOSER. Just kidding.

The concert started earlier. 6:59 PM and the lights turned off, smoke machines started to burst smoke and SuJu came performing Mr. Simple as their intro song. I sat in my chair, looking completely bored as I heard fan chants behind me. Min-Young was doing something else with her phone. Playing games I guess.

      

 (Same face, same expression, same hairstyle as Min-Ah)

I leaned on my chair, yawning as I heard them introduce theirselves. I couldn't just exactly sleep on the spot when almost everyone in the place was screaming like crazy. I grabbed Kat's SuJu cap lying on the floor and wore it, seeing Wookie oppa stand directly in front of me. I cheered, pretending to be a crazy fangirl.

When Min oppa stepped out of the backstage, about to perform his solo, I clapped and smiled as he sat there with his guitar. He looked kind of sad but I ignored that after and just shook it off.

Min-Young tapped my shoulders then. "Have they noticed any of the two of us yet?" She asked, adjusting her hat as I did the same with mine.

"Nope." I simply answered as she nodded.

"Good."

"Hey, after this... isn't it the handshaking part of the concert?" Kat closed her eyes, feeling Min oppa's voice.

Trish nodded and I raised my brows. What about it? "I want to shake hands with all of them." She said, hearts forming in her eyes. I gave a laugh.

"Fine, then we four must at least shake hands with one member. My life is complete when Kyuhyun oppa will suddenly pull me into a hug. I can die happily!" Kat chirped, clapping her hands as Min oppa's song ended. I looked down on the floor, hearing fangirls scream again. I think I'm going to be deaf.

I sighed, feeling lonely all of a sudden.

The automatic announcer said that we'll be having a fifteen minute break so we got up from our seats and went outside to buy food. I bought myself a burger, munching on it as I adjusted the cap I had on my head. I made my way back to my seat, finishing the burger and throwing the leftover trash on the nearby bin I passed. When I sat down, the lights turned off and my eyes widened in surprise.

"Nice timing." Min-Young grinned, giving me a thumbs up as I smiled back. She fixed her long sleeved shirt which hid all of the bruises she had left for healing. I fixed my long-sleeved shirt too, feeling a bit hot.

Then, Super Junior came out, singing No Other as they made their way in the narrow space in front of the barrier. My eyes widened, seeing hands stretch out from behind me as they tried to shake hands with SuJu.

"Stretch your hand! Stretch your hand!" Trish grabbed my hand, forcing me to stretch it out. I stretched it out then because I don't wanna get hurt. I twitched, hearing girl screams in my ears. My eardrums! T.T

Min-Young got forced too as she stretched her hand. I looked at her, noticing that she was about to say something. "There is a .1 % chance of them shaking mine and Min-Ah's hand you know?"

I nodded, some girl accidentally hitting my cap off. "Yup."

Then, Trish and Kat's eyes widened as they pointed at the opposite direction where my head was facing. I raised my brows, hearing the scream get louder. "What?" I turned around, seeing Min-Young's jaw-drop, her right hand still stretched for a chance to shake hands with one member. Then, my eyes widened.

Hae oppa held Min-Young's stretched hand and Kyuppa held mine.

I jaw-dropped and stared straight into his eyes, my eyes wide. He had the same reaction as he stopped singing for a while but he quickly recovered when he pulled me in for a quick hug, whispering something into my ear at the shortest time possible. "I knew it was you."

He let go of me, a wide smile suddenly on his face as he went on with the handshaking. All I knew now is that Trish and Kat were shaking me and Min-Young, jealousy all over their faces.

"Did Donghae just pull her into a hug? Kyuhyun hugged her too?" Fangirls said in surprise as I stood up from my seat, blinking.

"I'm going home first..." I said all of a sudden, breaking into a run as Min-Young followed behind me. Kat and Trish stared after the two of us with curious eyes.

I went in a cab with Min-Young and made our way home. It was a forty-five minute drive and we guessed that the concert ended already by the time we got home.

I dressed up in some clothes, hearing endless phone calls coming from the house phone. We ignored it, seeing it coming from an unknown number.

I went out of my room, finding Min-Young in a shocked state. "Hey, what happened?" Then so suddenly, tears started to form and fall from her eyes. Surprised, I made my way and listened to what she was watching. I grabbed the remote from the sofa and turned the volume up.

"Yes, we have sisters and we are confirming this now after the scandal that Kyuhyun-shi and I had. The person you are suspecting whom Kyuhyun-shi and I are fighting over is actually my blood-related sister, Lee Min-Ah." Fully said in Korean, I heard Min oppa's voice speak through the mic. I dropped the remote, jaw-dropping as I saw DNA papers in his hand. "Since they aren't answering our calls, I believe this is the only way for us to reach them."

"Really, we're sorry for saying this now. We should've said it sooner but we thought that ELFs wouldn't believe us if we had proper proof. I believe this should suffice." Hyukjae oppa continued, raising papers as the cameras zoomed in.

I collapsed on the sofa, grabbing the pillow and hugging it like no tomorrow, sobbing. So we're free now?


BREAK! CUT!

So, part two of the reunion would be out by next week friday or this weekend...

So much pressure!

Anyhow, comments are loved deeply <3

Exams are moved next week and I'm stacked with projects sooo... there is a slight chance that there will be no chapters for this weekend =.="

NEXT CHAPTER:

Reunion, Korea, a lot of romance aaaand drama :O

I'll see you again in the next chap o.o