Moving out

Our Life Story

Min-Ah's POV

The following day was totally hectic. Surprises never really surprise me that much but today, it did.

I was about to leave the house that morning but I was surprised when I saw a grumpy old man when I opened the door. 

He crossed his arms, tapping his foot impatiently on the ground with a frown on his face. "You never told me that you were dating someone." He said, dead serious.

I opened my mouth about to explain but shut it when a grin formed on his face. "Nah, I'm just kidding. Hey, sis."

"Sungjin oppa... what are you doing here?" I invited him in as he stepped inside. 

"What? I can't visit my sister?" He pouted as I closed the door behind me. 

My eyes widened. "What? No! Of course you can! It's just...." I stared at him weirdly. "Don't you have work today?"

"I'm on a day off." He explained, patting my head. "I came to tell you something."

"Then... what is it?" I sat beside him by the sofa, turning on the television.

"Mom... and dad, well... wants to meet you later this evening. They told me to pick you up." He told me, scratching the back of his head. 

"Oh." I looked down on the floor. "Is Sungmin oppa coming?" I asked.

"Well... as usual he has something scheduled to do so... no. He already knows about it anyway. He knows everything except for the fact that we both met each other during the concert. He doesn't know that I already met you." 

"Will my old appa and umma'll be there?"

"Yup."

"And you're going to explain how all of this happened right?"

"Yup."

I thought about it for a while and nodded to myself. "Okay."

"Hmm." He looked up at the ceiling. "What do you like?"

I smiled and started rambling about myself. I told him everything about me. I made him catch up to my life and sometimes if he would notice that I was feeling uncomfortable with the topic, he would change it. The fact that I discovered that he liked gaming and arcades made my day. Finally a person I can play with besides Kyuppa.

I cooked him lunch and taught him how to make cookies for a snack. Before we knew it, it was already five in the afternoon. 

"Go dress up formally. I'll wait for your here." I nodded and ran up to my room.

Quickly, I grabbed something random from my closet and put it on, quickly running downstairs after I grabbed my phone. 

"Wow. That was fast." He blinked as I gave a smile. "Let's go~"

He drove me to some place I wasn't quite familiar with. Then, he stopped in the driveway of some huge building, getting out of the car in the middle of the road. I blinked inside the car, watching him open the door for me. 

"Uhmmm... you can go ahead of me. I have to park my car. Just say your name in one of the personnels waiting at the front desk. They'll lead you there." He explained as he offered a hand to help me get out of the car. I shivered, feeling the cold breeze. I don't get it why I have to wear a dress at such a cold weather. "Hurry, go inside. It's warmer there." He gave a warm smile. 

I nodded and watched him as he bid good bye and drove away. Shrugging, I entered the building with everybody staring at me. Did I put my dress on backwards? O.O

Gulping, I approached the front desk. "Good evening, ma'am. What can I help you with?"

"Uhh... I'm Lee Min-Ah?" I cocked my head to the right, unsure if I was doing this correctly.

The girls' eyes widened. "Do you have an I.D with you ma'am?" 

I grabbed my school I.D from my purse and showed it to her as a smile formed on her face. "We've been expecting you, ma'am." She stood up from her seat and flicked her fingers, two men in black quickly approaching her. And I thought these kind of stuff only happens in the movies!

"Please, follow me." The men in black went to stand beside me, making me sandwiched. I followed the girl through the elevator, and a lot of twists and turns. After a few minutes of fast walking, we stopped in front of two huge double doors. 

The people around me spoke in their walkie-talkies and then finally opened the door for me. My eyes widened, seeing a whole lot of people dressed in formal. By the stage, two people were standing there and they were looking directly at me. 

Looking down, I saw the red carpet.

"Please, finally introducing, my daughter, Lee Min-Ah and my second son, Lee Sungjin."

Everybody clapped and I gulped for my life. Beside me, Sungjin oppa linked our arms together.

Oh .

Min-Young's POV

"Why is Key oppa following us?" I whispered over to Taemin as he shook his head. We watched as Key oppa walked around the shop, shopping so fast.

"Sadly, I wasn't able to get rid of him." Taemin replied with a sigh. 

I gave him a stare. "What?" He asked.

"Is that really you? Did you just say that you were getting rid of your umma?" I stared at him, wide-eyed.

"Of course it's me!" He retorted as I gave a chuckle.

"Here! This one, and that one!" I sweat dropped at Key oppa's hyperactiveness when it comes to shopping.

Taemin sighed. "He's not going to stop until someone argues with him. That's why we always drag Jonghyun hyung with us when we're shopping." 

Then, the bell to the shop rang, signaling someone entering. I turned to look at her and our eyes met. 

"Sora... unnie." I mouthed.

"Min-Young?" She walked towards me. "Lee Min-Young right?" She grabbed my shoulders and shook me for a bit. I nodded, wide-eyed. She gave me a  quick hug and jumped cheerfully in her place.

"Yes, my dear sister! I finally saw you in person!" She clapped her hands in front of me and then faced Taemin. "Hi Taeminnie."

"Noona, annyeong." He greeted with a smile. 

"By the way, what are you doing with Taemin?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

"Shopping... with Key oppa." I hated to say that word. Never did I take interest in shopping. I'd like to have gadgets more than clothes. 

"Can you accompany me in shopping too? Please?" I blinked when she started pleading. 

I faced Taemin and saw him nod. But after a few seconds, it was then that I noticed that I was being dragged away. "Wha-What?! Taeminnie help!" 

"...then we'll go to CO-EX and then I'll take you out to dinner..." Sora noona ignored me and just started talking. Taemin gave an apologetic glare, saying deep in his eyes that he can't do anything when it comes to my sister. Key oppa though was still spazzing all over the clothes.

I pouted. This day keeps getting worse because of shopping.

Min-Ah's POV

Walking through the red carpet with a forced smile, I gulped. "This is family dinner?"

"Yes. Sorry I kept this a secret from you. I knew you wouldn't want to come if I hadn't kept it a secret." He murmured back, still looking straight.

I sighed and just followed him as he led me to sit on an available 4 seater table. He sat beside me and watched the man as he made a short speech.

"That is our biological father, Lee Chunhwa. And that's mom beside him." I nodded and took note of their faces. 

I felt nervous inside me. Not only because I just saw my biological parents for the first time but I also saw my old parents who took care of me a few tables away from me. Sungjin oppa and I waited till the program was over and until all the people left. While we waited, we ate dinner and eventually they left.

My biological mom approached me and hugged me so suddenly. "Oh, Min-Ah. You've grown so much!" I didn't really hesitate to hug her but that hug just felt so right. My bilogical father also gave me a hug. Sungjin oppa, who ran to us also hugged me. "Yay~ Family hug~" He chanted happily in english. 

I let go and faced my old parents. They noticed this and offered something. "Would you like us to explain?" They gave a sad smile.

I shook my head. "I don't need an explanation." Giving a smile, I opened my arms and they both ran to hug me. They let go after a few seconds.

"Well..." I gave a laugh. "I'm pretty sure that there's no law regarding a kid having four parents." 

"I'm pretty sure there isn't either." My biological father confirmed with a smile. 

"Oh right. I forgot to tell you, sis. The four of them wants you to move out of Super Juniors' dorm." Sungjin oppa whispered to me as I looked at the four of them.

"Really?" My mouth hung open. 

The four of my parents nodded. "We disagree with you living with 13 guys and one of them dating you." They all said in unison.

I smell trouble.

Min-Young's POV

"U-Unnie..." I panted, carrying shopping bags. We entered some restaurant and there she ran to a table filled with two people. I raised my brows and followed her.

"Umma, appa, I'm back with someone~!" She sat on one of the chairs, motioning me to come closer. I did and I dropped the shopping bags on the floor.

With a smile, I greeted their shocked faces. "Good evening," 

They stood up from their seat and grabbed my shoulders, doing the exact same thing that Sora unnie did earlier. "M-Min-Young?" 

For five minutes of listening to their spazzing, I finally realized something important. "Umma? Appa?" 

"Family hug!" Sora unnie jumped from her seat and hugged us all, squeezing the three of us. 

Min-Ah's POV

I was driven home by my brother, my face all blank. 

"I'll wait for you tomorrow morning then. Make sure to pack your things or dad will kill me..." His eye twitched. "Well, night sis."

I watched him drive away. When he was gone, I entered the dorm with a blank face. 

"Oh, welcome home. Where have you been?" I blinked at Kyuppa's question.

"Send Bill. Family. Home." I answered. "I'm moving out tomorrow."

"Wait. You met your family and you're moving out of this dorm tomorrow?" I nodded.

"Well..." He looked down at the book he was reading. "...have fun."

"Kyu!" I retorted.

"What? Don't tell me you don't want to live with your family." 

"It's not that... it's just..."

"Just what?"

"I'll miss all of you." He stayed silent as a smile formed on his face. 

"Inna, it's not like you're going to another country." He raised his brows as he motioned me to sit beside him.

I hopped on the sofa, a worried look on my face. "I see you like eight times a month when I'm in the dorms. All of you rarely have a day off. What more if I move to another house? Those amount of days will be reduced to like... what? Three?"

"True." He nodded to himself. He patted my head and ruffled my hair a bit. "I'll call you anytime I can; don't worry. Besides, we'll give you an extra key card so you can visit if you want."

I was about to say something but the door opened. Min-Young stood there, looking like the exact same thing I looked like. 

"What's wrong with you?" Kyu raised his brows. 

"I'm moving out. Tomorrow morning." My jaw dropped. "Oh wait! Did I interrupt something?" She asked, her eyes narrowing.

"What do you mean?" I raised  my brows at her face.

"I didn't interrupt something did I?" Weird enough, she just rephrased the question.

"Well... you two interrupted my reading if that counts." Silence erupted when he spoke. 

I sighed when Min-Young started to charge after him. The poor maknae ran upstairs as quick as he could... not forgetting to trip along the way.

"I'm going to pack." I ruffled my hair, shaking my head as I made my way upstairs, hearing screams of torture from Hae oppa's room. I'm going to miss those screams.

The following day...

"Yeah. Call me when you get home." I waved to Min-Young who ran over to her sisters' car. I watched the car drive away, leaing me sitting on the grass by the front yard. 

I hated it though. This early in the morning and you can see fans waiting outside the gate, hoping to get a glimpse of Super Junior. 

"Min-Ah-ssi, are they present?" They shouted over to me. To think I don't even know their names and they already know mine. 

Yawning, I answered. "Nope. They're all at work." Sad enough, it was true. Nobody even bothered to see us off; not even my own boyfriend. They were all busy with schedules and such. It's alright though. I'm used to it.

They whined a bit and went off. A few seconds after, I stood up, seeing Sungjin oppa's car pull over by the gate. He got out, waving to me in his black tux. "Min-Ah!" 

I ran and pulled my luggae with me. "Morning, bro~!" I sang as he took my luggage from me. He gave a smile and opened the trunk, putting it all in there neatly.

I stared at the dorm one last time and smiled to myself. 

"Let's go?" He placed a hand on my shoulders. 

I smiled. 

We drove throughout Seoul that day. Sungjin oppa and I got along well - I mean really well. But it was hard for me when he left me standing on the doorway of what it seems like a huge house because of work. 

I turned around, the door opening. There, my parents stood with open arms. With a smile on my face, I ran into them.

They toured me and led me into my room which was already fully equipped. I unpacked then, putting things where I felt like to put them. I grabbed the neatly wrapped frame that was the last item in the bag and placed it on the middle of my bedside table. Feeling completely satisfied, I went downstairs for dinner.

I missed it all. Their shouts, the arguements and even their teasings. I missed seeing Teukie oppa biking around the dorm. I missed seeing Wookie oppa playing the huge grand piano. I missed them all dancing in the practice room. I missed the constant playing of Mr. Simple in the background whenever I cook. 

I watched as mom laid the food on the table. "Enjoy. It's Sungmin's favorite. You might like it as well." She assured, sitting in one of the chairs. 

I grabbed my spoon and took a taste. My eyes widened. "Ah... so delicious!" I dug in. 

While eating, the doorbell rang. 

I stood up to get it. "Excuse me." 

I opened the door, shock covering my whole face. 

"Hey sis." Sungmin oppa greeted with a huge grin on his face. He had sleeping bags with him.

"Evening." I stared at the bags suspiciously. "Uh... you have your own room. Why do you have sleeping bags?"

"Because...." He was cut off when a mob of ten boys and a girl suddenly appeared, all of them in their PJ's.

"Pajama party! Yay!" Hae oppa cheered, barging into the house. He stopped for a while and waved at my parents. "Hey, mom and dad!"

Eyes wide, I watched them all do the same... even Min-Young. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around to face me. "What are you all doing in here?"

"Sleepover dude!" She answered with a bright smile. 

"How come I was never told?" I pouted and when they heard this, all heads turned to Kyu.

"You didn't tell her?" Shindong oppa, who started eating my dinner, asked.

"Why didn't you tell her?" Henry munched on the food. 

"I thought Ming told her." Kyuppa scratched his head innocently.

"What did you call me?" Ming oppa raged as my eye twitched.

"Ming." He repeated. 

"Oh my, I didn't know you were having a sleepover." Mom shook her head.

"I wasn't." I blinked and gave a smile. "I can't believe you guys allow them to barge in like this." O.O

Dad chuckled. "We do. They do this like once in a while so it's okay."

I watched all of them run upstairs like kids. I was about to follow them when the doorbell rang again. Sighing, I went to get the door.

"What is it - Holy crap." My eyes widened and I slapped myself mentally.

"Sleepover, yay!" Key oppa cheered, hugging his pillow. They barged in and I stared after them again with my jaw dropped. SHINee just barged in like that. The SHINee I trusted so much to be mature. Even Minho oppa... what has the world gone to?

Before closing the door, a hand stopped me from doing so. There, Eli and Kevin stood together with Kiseop-ssi and Soohyun-ssi. "Hi, Min-Ah!" They all greeted, clutching their sleeping bags.

Oh my.


If you guys are still interested to know about that explanation, here it is:

They gave Min-Ah and Min-Young to live with someone else because it was actually for their own good. In Min-Ah's case, because of the business that her family owns, her parents doesn't have much time to take care of her. So mostly, it was her aunt who was usually there. Seeing this, her parents decided to let Min-Ah live with her aunt back in _______. It was a better case than to just leave Min-Ah there w/o experiencing parental love.

In Min-Young's case, since Hyukjae's family was very poor back then, her mom couldn't really take care of her so she asked for Min-Young's aunts' help. There, her aunt accepted and raised Min-Young herself. 

Now, for the late update.... lol sorry xD 

-Minhyun ♥

Next up is the sleepover chapter. There're lots of uhh... half-ness. o.O