Ticklish Rib Cage ._.

Our Life Story

Min-Ah's POV

I stared, impressed at whoever did this. They had a lot of recording equipment, mics and intruments.
 

"What are we doing here?" Min-Young asked. Her musical sense kicking in as she started playing with the recording equipment professionally.

"Need to practice singing." Kyuhyun oppa grabbed a two sheets of stapled papers and threw one at me. Surprised, I almost didn't catch it..

"What's this thing for?" I asked, scanning the papers. They were lyrics, not sure what song though. Kyuhyun oppa grabbed my hand and led me to the other side of the glass wall. I raised a brow, clueless of what to do.

Kyuhyun's POV

Aish. This girl. So clueless.

"Do you know the song 'Hope, a dream that never sleeps?'" I asked, humming the tune.

She seemed to get it as she nodded once. "Why?"

I didn't answer, I handed her the headphones and she put it on. I put on mine too and faced the digital mic. Min-Young knocked on the glass lightly and gave a thumbs up as the music started playing.

From the corner of my eyes, I can see Lee Min-Ah smiling, a heart-warming smile. When the intro was almost done, I was about to sing but her voice stunned me.

(A/N: Purple - Min-Ah, Blue - Kyuhyun, Orange - both. Don't forget to play the youtube video while you sing/read along the lyrics.)

 

 

Na waerowodo dae neol saenggakhal ddaen
Misoga naui eol gure beonjyeo
Na himdeureodo dae niga haengbokhal ddaen
Sarangi nae mam gadeukhi jaewo

My eyes widened and I had goosebumps. Her voice was soft, pure and she just sang whole-heartedly. Her facial expressions were perfect, like a pro. It had to be the first time I've heard such a voice.

Oneuldo nan geochin sesangsoge saljiman
Himdeurodo nungameumyeon ni moseubppun
Ajikdo gwitgae deullyeo oneul kkumdeuri
Naui gyeoteseo neol hyanghae gago itjanha

Nae salmi haru haru kkumeul kkuneun geotcheoreom
Neowa hamkke majubomyeo saranghal su itdamyeon
Dasi ireoseolgeoya

Naege sojunghaetdeon gieok sogui haengbokdeul
Himdeul sigan sogeseodo deouk ddaseuhaetdeon
Heemangeun naegen jamdeulji anheun ggum

She gave me a smile as she finished the first verse and the chorus. I quickly turned away from her gaze, blushing a bit. I prepared myself and closed my eyes as I sang.

Neul naui gyeoteseo guerimjacheoreom
Joyonghi neoneun naegerowaseo
Na apahaneunji maeil wirounji
Geuriumeuro neoneun naege danyeoga

Sesangi nal ulge haedo naneun gwaenchanha
Hangsang niga naui gyeote isseunikka
Meonjicheoreom chueoki byeonhaeseo ddeo nalkka
Geujeo useumyeon maeumeul dallaeeo bwado

Nae salmi haru haru kkumeul gguneun geotcheoreom
Neowa hamkke majubomyeon saranghal su itdamyeon
Dasi ireoseolgeoya

Naege sojunghaetda gieoksogui haengbokdeul
Himdeul sigan sogeseodo douk ddasuhaetdeon
Heemangeun naegen jamdeulji anhneun ggum

Su eobsi neomeojyeo biteuldaedo
Naneun ireohke seo itjanha

Nae mam hanappuninde
Himdeul ttaemyeon niga ireohke himi dwae jullae
Neoreul hyanghae yeongwonhi

Ireohke sangcheo soge seulpeumdeureul samkinchae
Misojitneun nae moseubeul neoege boyeo julke
Ijeneun apeuji anha

Eonjena neowa hamkke irugopeun kkum ango
Gal su eobtdeon jeopyeoneseo neoreul bulleobulkke
Nae maeum dahae saranghaneun neoreul

I opened my eyes and glanced at Min-Ah's face.

  

Sighing, I removed the headphones and gave a smile to Min-Ah. She smiled back, making me blush again.

After a few seconds of silence, Min-Young came into the other side of the glass wall, playing the song that was just recently recorded on her phone.

"Omo~! That was great! You two should sing more often!" I didn't react. I always knew I was good... handsome... perfect.

"I'm hungry." I suddenly said, breaking the mood between the two friends. Well, couldn't help it. I was really hungry.

Min-Ah scratched the back of her head, shrugging. "We ran out of ingredients."

"Shall we go shopping then?" I offered and all I know is that they were staring at me weirdly. Like, it was the first time they heard me offer kindness.

"What? Kyuppa is inviting us to go shopping?" Min-Ah teased as I raised a brow.

"Kyuppa?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Nickname. I find it hard to say 'Kyuhyun oppa'. It's too long." I rolled my eyes. This girl. Tch.

"Anyway, let's go. I'll drive." From my pockets, I took out my car keys and dangled them in my air as I walked outside.

"You guys go together. I'm staying. I still have to finish something up." Min-Young, sounded desperate to leave. Well, she did leave, leaving me alone... again with her. Sungmin hyung is going to kill me.

Min-Ah's POV

. You'll pay for this Min-Young. Why'd you leave me all alone with him?

I had so many curses in my head as I sat beside Kyuhyun oppa as he drove towards the nearest supermarket.

Nobody talked for the rest of the car trip. He parked at the nearest available spot near the entrance. And I have to admit, he at vertical parking.

As I opened the door and stepped out of the car, Kyuhyun oppa put on his nerdy glasses. "What?" He asked.

"No mask? No shades?" I asked, as we walked side-by-side towards the entrance. "Aren't you afraid of getting mobbed? Cause if a mad fan tackles you, you're not getting any help from me."

"Ouch!" He touched his chest as if hurt. I rolled my eyes at him. "I'll order you to do it then, since you're my slave." I didn't answer and remained quiet.

When we reached the supermarket, he stopped. "I want to have some foreign food in my mouth. You think you can cook that?"

"I'll try. What kind of food do you like anyway?" We both grabbed a basket and roamed around the supermarket, trying to think of something good to eat.

"I don't have any exact favorite in foreign food but if it's Korean... I'll have to stick with Bibimpap." I don't know why but Kyuhyun oppa just kept on putting things in the basket. Oh and may I remind you readers that we have had stalkers ever since we got here.

"Slave!" Kyuhyun oppa shouted from the vegetables section. "I change my mind, cook me bibimpap instead?"

"I have a name." I reminded before taking the ingredients from the vegetable section. "But whatever. You were the one who was hungry anyway."

I looked at the crowded meat section. When I mean crowded, as in really crowded. I glanced at Kyuhyun, who was sighing. "Do I have to?"

"Well you're the one who wants to eat. I'm the cook. You, go buy some meat."

"You're acting like you won the game earlier. I am your master." He said, narrowing his eyes.

"I should've won if it wasn't for Sungmin oppa's laptop running out of battery."

"It's not my fault that hyung's laptop ran out of battery."

"I know!"

"Then shall we go together?"

"Yes!" I covered my mouth, immediately realizing what I just agreed to. I looked at Kyuhyun oppa who was smirking by my side, giving off a goofy smile.

"Got you." He smiled as I sighed.

"Alright. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and made a mad dash towards the meat section, ignoring the fact that we were hitting so many people along the way. We squeezed and made our way through easily due to the fact that he was tall and he never actually let go of my hand.

"Made it!" He grinned, panting a bit. The saleslady turned to him and immediately fell for his face.

Pshh. Why does every girl in the world keep on falling in love with this guy? I mean he's not bad or anything but he's just evil. Pure evil I tell you! And he says he's perfect.

"M-May I help you?"  The saleslady stuttered, dusting her clothes with her best smile. I smiled and pointed at what I want.

Kyuhyun oppa just shrugged, getting annoyed by the fact that somebody was intentionally hitting him. "Can you please hurry?"

The saleslady panicked and gave the meat to him immediately. Without hesitating, he grabbed the basket that was in my hands, grabbed my hand and made a run for it again. Though, this time, I lost him along the crowd.

"Ow!" I groaned. Somebody tripped me.

Kyuhyun's POV

"Aish! Finally!" I waited for her to say something as I got out of the crowd. I properly stood up and figured that she was probably angry at me because I pulled her out forcefully. I turned around to look at her but she wasn't behind me. I panicked when I realized she was gone. The first thing that came to my mind was 'Sungmin hyung is going to kill me'. I looked for her in the crowd and tried calling her name.

"Min-Ah!!! Where are you?!' I shouted as loud as I can. When I finally found her amidst the huge crowd, I saw her trip over somebody's foot. I ran towards her, hoping to catch her and keep her from falling. Luckily, I made it in time and caught her.

"Gwenchana? (Are you okay?)" I asked her while looking if she was hurt. She just nodded her head.

As soon as I got her, we quickly ran to the the cashier as I took out random bills from my wallet and quickly put it on the counter, telling the cashier to keep the change as we walked back to the car. She was awfully quiet the whole time till I got annoyed by the silence as I drove.

"You should thank me you know." I told her. My eyes hovering over her once in a while.

"Why should I thank you?" She replied "It was your fault somebody was hitting you. If only you wore a disguise or something." Clearly, she was still annoyed by what happened earlier.

"You should thank me because if it wasn't for me, you would've fallen flat on your face when you tripped."

"Fine, I'll thank you by cooking bibimbap for you."

"Isn't that what I ordered you to do? Do something else"

"Like what? Make you another dish?"

"Yeah. Make me something that you don't usually make for other people"

"I always cook for other people. And you sound like you're giving me another order. Shouldn't I be the one to decide how should I thank you?"

"Fine. I'll wait."

When we got back to the dorm, we saw Min-young watching in someone's laptop while laughing like there was no tomorrow. I raised a brow and took a peek at what she was watching.

 

I blushed wildly, staring wide-eyed at the screen. I saw Min-Ah look at the screen wide-eyed and drop the groceries on the floor. A few seconds later, she burst out laughing on the floor.

"YAH! MIN-YOUNG-SHI!" Although I shouted her name, she didn't stop laughing.

I composed myself and gave a smirk. "Hot right? I know."

"Y-You call t-that s-y?" Min-Ah said between her laughs, wiping the tears that formed from laughing too much. "Seriously?"

"What? That was three months ago! I've improved! I shot some videos with Teukie hyung practicing more of that!" My eyes suddenly become wide. What did I just tell them?

Min-Ah stopped laughing but Min-Young still kept on surfing youtube with videos of us. "So does that mean you saved them on your laptop?"

I didn't answer and I just stared. I tried my best to not make any unnecessary emotions and continued to stare at her.

She stood up, eyeing me suspiciously with a smirk on her face as she grabbed the grocery bags and set it on the counter table by the kitchen. She stopped for a moment, her back facing to me. I eyed her suspiciously.

"Okaaay~" She said in english. But then, from her stiff position, she broke into a run towards my room. I reacted immediately, being able to block the stairs with my body.

"Nice try." I smirked as she stared at the laptop that Min-Young was holding.

"You're laptop is right? And it is connected to the LAN right?" She asked, as I leaned against the wall by the stairs, guarding it. I nodded, still eyeing her suspiciously.

"Min-Young! May I borrow the laptop?" Hearing our conversation, Min-Young slapped her forehead in horror. I raised a brow as Min-Ah forcefully took the laptop from her hands and started typing whatever.

"You are in big trouble, Kyuppa!" Min-Young pointed out. "She's gonna hack your laptop!"

Min-Young's POV

I stared in horror as my eyes began to hurt from how fast Min-Ah was typing. It was just only five seconds and she's typed like sixty symbols?

I looked at Kyuhyun oppa who was still processing what I've just sead in his brain. From there on, his eyes widened as I felt Min-Ah stand up beside me, making a run for it as she carried the laptop, still typing. You know, I still can't believe such thing as that. Typing while running? That's like whoah.

"LEE MIN-AH!" Kyuhyun oppa chased her around the living room, eventually catching her by the sofa and tackled her down, tickling her by the ribs. The laptop was thrown to me - yes thrown - as I catched it.

The room was filled with laughs from the two and Min-Ah's plea for Kyuhyun oppa to stop. Another idea formed in my head as I took out my phone and again, snapped pictures of the two.

Eventually, the two ended up tickling each other. Min-Ah tickled him for revenge as I continued to snap pictures of the two.

"S-S-Stop!" And then... their worlds came crshing down to the floor. Literally.

Before they knew it, Min-ah was on top of Kyuppa, still laughing on his chest. Not that Kyuhyun oppa noticed... well he did but it was Min-Ah who was clueless.

"Hahahaha~!" She continued to laugh until after five minutes when she noticed that she was the only one laughing. Crazy best friend.

"What?" She asked, still clueless. I pointed below her, following my finger.

I smiled a bit when I saw both of them blush furiously. I snapped the last picture and kept my phone under the deepest pocket in my clothes.

From behind me, the door suddenly opened, Super Junior with the exception of Kyuhyun entered the house with a laughing face.

"You should've seen his..." Sungmin stopped at the scene before his eyes. Min-Ah and Kyuhyun stared in horror at the people by the door and then stared at each other while on top other. The two blushed even more as Min-Ah quickly got up from their position, still blushing wildly as she ran towards the kitchen to prepare dinner. Kyuhyun oppa ran upstairs and went to his room, slightly slamming the door on the way.

As for me, well I wasn't really happy or anything. I composed myself and gave a small smile. "Oh! Welcome home...?"

I shivered as all their eyes focused on only me. I have a feeling we three are gonna be in big trouble.


Hello readers!

Since Min-Ah is having writer's block for the moment and she's having her exams, I shall be taking over(this chapter). No, I'm not Min-Young. Min-Young, well she's busy I guess. Both of them have their exams and my cousin, Min-Ah asked me this as a favor~

Well, I'm not exactly a korean fan... but I just found this story interesting. I'm taking over the romance parts cause that's what I'm good at. ;D

Now, who's your favorite? Minhyun or Taeyoung? Ahh I feel so dumb making up pairing names for couples ._.

Okay enough drabble... See you~♥

~Minhyun (Cause I'm a big fan and I just don't want to share my nickname. You all shall call me Minhyun. Harhar. 8D)

@Hyukmin1305: They shall have laptops soon ;D Someone who's very nice will give them as a present(One someone for Min-Ah and one for Min-Young). Give a guess? I'm certain you already know who. :P