Special Chapter: Comedy Scenes

Our Life Story

Min-Ah's POV

Scene 1: When Min-Young and I go home with bouquet's of flowers...

 

 

"Where did you get that?" Sungmin oppa inquired as he spotted us. He stood up, taking the flowers from me forcefully. "And I thought I said forbid you to have a boyfriend!"

"Oppa, chill!" Min-Young said, setting the flowers aside.

"YAH! Min-Young! How dare you not tell your brother you have a boyfriend!" Hyuk oppa suddenly appeared out of no where.

"But-!" We both tried to cut in but failed.

"WHAT?! Who has boyfriends?!" The rest of them except for Siwon oppa went downstairs with widened eyes.

"But we didn't-!"

"No boyfriends allowed in this dorm!" All of a sudden, Teukie oppa grabbed a peice of paper and wrote it down. "This will go in the dorm's rule book."

They caused a riot, immediately running around to find the rule book like grade schoolers.

Shrugging, we both grabbed each of the flowers and just went up the stairs, ignoring all of them.

"And where do you think you're going?" Yesung oppa suddenly narrowed his eyes, pointing at us.

"To Siwon oppa's room."

"Wae? Don't tell us you're in love with Siwon!"

We both rolled our eyes and gave a chuckle. "No."

A door opened and closed on the second floor, we looked up, surprised to see Siwon oppa. "Why is it so noisy in- Oh, Min-Ah, Min-Young, perfect timing. I was about to start. Did you get the flowers I asked you to buy?"

Min-Ah and I nodded and gave a 'I-told-you-so' glare at the others downstairs. We went up and walked towards the little altar, offering the flowers to Jesus and Mama Mary with Siwon oppa kneeled down beside us. We kneeled down also, clasping our hands together. "AMEN!"

Scene 2: When Henry buys useless things...

 

 

"Henry! What's with all these?!" I opened the box to find hundreds of tiny Angry Birds stuff toys ranging from different sizes. I grabbed one and throwed it to Henry when he exited the Kitchen to enter the living room. And there were about five boxes by the side.

Henry's eyes narrowed as he caught the stuff toy expertly. "Are you proposing war?"

My mouth opened and I narrowed my eyes. I grabbed a box and slid it towards him as I grabbed one stuff toy and tossed it up and down. "Bring. It. On." I said as I began to throw and evade the stuff toys at the same time.

Supposedly, Min-Young and I were supposed to watch a movie and she offered to get the popcorn. When she suddenly popped out of the kitchen carrying a box of popcorn, I accidently threw a bird at her which made the popcorn flip and fall down to the ground; it exploded at her face.

My eyes widened as her jaw-dropped. She dusted the popcorn off of her as an evil glint formed in her eyes. "Min-Ah...." She said in a deep tone as I held in my laugh.

"Shall we propose truce, Min-Young?" Henry offered. Min-Young turned to look at him as she grabbed a toy on the floor. Flipping it in her hands, she narrowed her eyes and then suddenly threw the toy at Henry's face.

"WAAAAAR!" The three of us shouted as we all laughed.

That went on for a few hours, until the rest of Super Junior arrived home from work. We immediately stopped playing and kicked all the toys aside. But it just happens so that Min-Young kicked a toy towards Hyuk oppa's face.

"Min-Young..." He narrowed his eyes as he grabbed a toy from the floor and threw it to Min-Young.

I laughed out loud but became surprised when somebody threw a toy to my stomach. My mouth opened and I glared daggers at the thrower. "Kyuhyun..." I hissed informally as a smirk formed on my face.

"That's OPPA!" He shouted before throwing a handful of Angry Birds toys.

In the end, all of them joined and we woke up in the morning in the same room.

Scene 3: When I loose something...

 

 

"Where is my memory card!?" I shouted all of a sudden, ruffling my hair, frustrated. I groaned and whined as I searched my room. Completely giving up on my room, I went outside and went inside MIn-Young's room without knocking. "Min-Young, have you seen my memory card?"

She looked at me, raising a brow. "Nope. Why?"

"It mysteriously disappeared. It has all my stuff in that! Even pictures with them!" I whined, sitting by her bed.

She stood up and breathed out. "I'll go look in Hyuk oppa's room." She offered, walking out as I nodded while pouting.

I went out of her room, going downstairs to the living room and began on my scavenger hunt. I re-arranged the furniture just to see under the couch and all those hard-to-see places but in the end, I failed. I started tearing up. I'll be in boiling water if somebody I don't know see's the picture of me and Kyuppa.

I glanced outside the window, hearing a car pull over. In just a minute, Kyuppa and Min oppa entered the house with laughing faces. "...and then he tripped like - Oh, Min-Ah, what's wrong?" Min oppa asked, raising his brows as he closed the door behind him. Kyuppa went to sit beside me as he slung his arm on my shoulders. Min oppa gave him the glare but as for me I didn't actually care.

I pouted and whined. "My memory card's gone missing."

'So? I'll buy you a new one." Kyuppa shrugged and took his arms off me, feeling the aura that Min oppa was having.

"It has all my photos of you and me and Super Junior, together."

"And... that's a problem." Min oppa stated, pointing it out as he set his bag down the couch. "I'll help you search. Where did you last see it?"

"I don't know...?" I scratched my head.

"I'll go look in the kitchen." He narrowed his eyes, nodding as he gave a chuckle.

Beside me, the evil maknae scoffed. "I bet you entered my room again. Why is it that you like my room so much?"

"Who told you I did?" I gave a grin. "Your room smells good."

"Oh you like how I smell huh..."

"I said your room. Not you, Cho Kyuhyun."

"Ain't that the same thing? Yah, how dare you use informalities on me! We are five years apart, five years!"

"How dare you use informalities on the other oppa's! You are one to five years apart!"

"I am the maknae, I do whatever I want."

"No, you're not. Henry is the maknae!"

"He's SJ-M's maknae."

"The point is, fans think of you as fifteen. Out of fifteen members, Henry still is the maknae. So, shut it old man."

"Ouch! That hurts! I'm still twenty-three!"

"Yet you don't look like one."

"Okay, enough! Are you two lovebirds too endulged in your argument that you didn't even see us enter the house?" Hyuk oppa interrupted. The moment he did so, Min-Young screamed upstairs. Eyes wide, I dashed upstairs, beating all of them to it as I entered Hyuk oppa's room.

"Did you find it?!" I asked as I spotted her holding a magazine. I raised my brows and walked to stand beside her.

Shrugging, I took the magazine from a shocked Min-Young. "What's this?" I held it up, curious but my eyes widened when I saw the cover.

Shrieking, I threw the magazine on the bed. "You erted idiots!" I shouted, grabbing Min-Young's hand and dragging her outside.

I closed the door behind me, leaving the room as I stopped and listened at what they have to say.

"What was that all about?" Hae oppa asked in a curious tone as I heard someone jump on the bed.

"Lee Hyukjae!" Teukie oppa shouted. "You spoiled our dongsaeng's eyes!"

Scene 4: When Siwon oppa invites us to go to the church...

 

 

"I'll just dress myself up. We'll be down in ten." Min-Young said as Siwon oppa gave a nod. We ran upstairs, dressing up in just five minutes. We went down after.

"Where are you two going?" Shindong oppa asked, munching on some chips that he got from the kitchen.

"We'll be going to the Church. Want to come?"

"Don't tell me Siwonnie has influenced you to be all holy like him." Yesung oppa asked, fixing his hair by the mirror. I shook my head as Min-Young gave a laugh.

"Wait for me! I'm coming too!" Donghae oppa shouted as he ran towards us, still fixing his hair with his hands.

Out of no where, Hyuk oppa's head popped out from the bathroom. "What? Hae's coming?" Hae oppa gave a nod. "I'm coming too!" Hyuk oppa said, coming out of the kitchen bathroom.

"Where's Min oppa?" I asked, scratching my head.

"He's in the dining table." Wookie oppa pointed at where he was and smiled. I smiled back and made my way to the dining room, spotting Min oppa sitting alone as he typed on his laptop.

"Oppa," I called as he stopped typing and turned to look at me. "We're going to the church with Siwonnie oppa. We'll be back in a few."

He raised his brows. "Can I come?"

I was surprised a bit. I thought he was busy. "Sure." I gave a smile as he closed his laptop and stood up, following me to the living room. In the end, every member - including Henry and Mimi oppa - ended up coming with us.

"How are we supposed to fit in one car again?" Min-Young asked, joking as she saw Shindong oppa grab his car keys.

"The other half will be riding with me, I suppose." Shindong oppa said as the other oppas followed him. Min-Young and I rode in Siwon oppa's car with Min oppa, Hyuk oppa and Kyuppa.

When we got to the church, we all sat together and listened to the priest. But during the mass, the oppas except for Siwon oppa looked really bored. Shindong oppa was even sleeping. One by one the oppas excused themselves saying that they have schedules or that they wanted to use the bathroom but never came back. Soon, Siwon oppa was the only one left at the church since all of us got bored and decided to leave.

"God have mercy on them..." Siwon oppa sighed, shaking his head as he sang the christian song after.

Scene 5: When we get bored when no one is in the dorm...

 

 

Super Junior has a lot of schedules today so we're all alone here at the dorm. "Ugh, I'm so bored!" I said while staring at the ceiling.

"I know. Why don't we go to the practice room? We haven't been there for a while." Min-Young suggested.

"Are we even allowed in there?" I asked while looking at her.

"Then we'll just sneak inside."

"You know that there are a lot of security cameras around the dorm, right?"

"Yeah, I know. That's why you're going to hack the security system."

"I don't know about that. It's a bit... risky. What if the oppas get angry at us?"

"Don't worry about it. We're not actually going to turn off the security cameras. I'll just do something to make them distracted while watching the videos from the cameras," Min-Young said with an evil smile on her face. I grabbed my laptop and hacked the security system. It wasn't easy since their security was really tight. After a few minutes of typing, I finally succeeded in hacking the system.

"Min-Young! I'm done!" I called Min-Young and she immediately went by my side.

"What are you doing?" I asked her when she got the laptop and started to do something on it. When I looked at the screen, she was animating something. "Watch this." I heard Min-Young say. She pressed a button on the keyboard and the stick man suddenly started to run. The stick man blocked the middle part of the screen so you could hardly see what is going on in the video.

"Where did you learn to do that?" I asked her while laughing. "I messed around with the computer while I was bored." After that, we both went inside the practice room. We played some songs on the music player and danced around like idiots.

Meanwhile...

Normal POV

SMent's CCTV Office...

"Warning, warning! Super Junior's CCTV has been succesfully hacked by hacker L.M.A. Access has been cut off." The security alarm rang. Every computer in the office cointained these messages. Staff started to act as soon as possible and watched as a running stickman filled Super Junior's security monitor. 

"...I repeat, Super Junior's CCTV has been hacked. We are requesting for Chief Shin-woo's presence." One staff spoke through the mic announcing it to SMent's building, his eyes filled with desire to catch the hacker as soon as possible. 

The announcement was heard all over the building, catching the attention of numerous employees and celebrities; even in the press room where they were having BoA's press conference. The press immediately got and recorded the message, sending it to numerous newspaper and public communication companies and the media. In five minutes, even the radio stations announced the message to the public.

Lee Soo-Man and Kim Young-Min frowned and shook their heads, immediately deciding to announce something. "False alarm everyone. The Security system has a lot of malfunctioning lately. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Knowing that it was Lee Min-Ah - the sister of Lee Sungmin - who hacked the security system, they announced it, immediately giving the two a call.

Min-Ah's POV

"Oops." Min-Young said beside me as I banged my head on the table, hearing my phone ring and knowing that it was Kim Young-min appa.


It was supposed to be more funnier(?) if it was longer but either way, this is a quick update. Chapter 24 is on it's way and is still under construction xDD 

WHY DO PEOPLE SAY THAT MIN-AH AND KYU ARE TOGETHER?! T.T There is no announcement... yet. 

-Min-Ah - forever teased. D: