Breakups and Accidents

Our Life Story

Min-Young's POV

He kept on calling and texting me like he didn't have any idea of what happened.

"Inny, why aren't you answering?"

"Hey, is something wrong?"

"If you need me, please just call." 

I still ignored it though and just forced the topic off my mind. I wasn't depressed or anything but it still hurt that he did that.

During the times when I'm designing clothes, I was thinking about it all. Min-Ah kept on calling me despite of her work with the YouTube celebs. I didn't know what to do after really.

The next thing I know, I texted him after deciding something. Since he's acting like he doesn't know what happened. 

"Tomorrow, 9 AM in the morning. Go to the same place where we met a few years back. I'll only be waiting for ten minutes after nine. If you don't come before that, I'll leave." 

It was perfect though. Tomorrow, my brother, Kyu and Siwonnie are going out to film a CF in the Philippines. Min-Ah will be gone to be the replacement manager of the oppa's since prince manager oppa is sick with a fever. The rest of Super Junior had schedules. 

The next day, I woke up early and decided to go to the meeting place thirty-minutes in advance. I waited for him there by the ice cream stand beside the roller coaster. A few minutes and I was surprised when he suddenly hugged me, wearing a mask, a cap and some shades.

"I came." He said as he held me. My face was emotionless and I didn't do anything to hug him back. "So what did you call me for?" He released me.

I took a deep breath. "I came to break up." 

His face fell and frowned. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me. "Is this a joke? Tell me it is cause it's not funny."

"I'm breaking up with you." I repeated with a more clear sense. 

He let me go and scoffed. "Is this because of Sulli? Look I didn't kiss her okay?! She was the one who attacked me!" 

"Exactly!" I held in my tears, my voice cracking. "How am I supposed to believe you? Even your hyung's don't believe you! You lied to everyone." I couldn't even say his name.

"I thought you trusted me?" He said in a calm, deep voice. 

"I did." I paused. "But you messed up. Just because I left for my future doesn't mean that you can do this to me."

"I can." He looked like he was fuming in anger and exploded. This doesn't look like the Lee Taemin I used to know. "At least Sulli was there to comfort me when you left me. You could've just studied here and this would never happen! You had to follow your best friend who keeps on flirting with those YouTube celebrities when she has Kyuhyun hyung!" 

I slapped his face, hard. "You have no right to talk about her like that. I wouldn't have met you if it wasn't for her. You don't know how she loves him." With that, I walked away, my pace getting faster and faster.

I went in an alley and collapsed on the floor, crying my eyes out. 

In the business of crying, I saw a man wearing all black approaching me slowly. I looked up and crawled away, afraid of who it might be. He kneeled in front of me, matching the height of my sitting figure.

He went closer... and closer...

...in the end, all he did was hug me.

"Shh." He rubbed my back as I continued to sob. "Don't cry." 

I gulped, surprise covering my face when I heard his voice. There was only one person who I knew, who owned that voice: Choi Minho.

Min-ah's POV

Ugh. Prince manager oppa, I hate you, so much. 

Of all people available, he sent me to be the replacement manager because he was sick. Now, he expects a girl and another manager, to shield three Korean superstars from crazy, stalker fans who went to the airport just to witness them arrive in their country. Great.

"You three stay here." I bid to them as I walked over to talk to some security guards.

"Yes, princess manager noona!" Hyukjae oppa, Siwonnie oppa and Kyu joked. I rolled my eyes at the three. 

"Excuse me, we can't possibly go out through the arrival area. It'll be hard for you and for me to protect those three. So where do you suggest they exit?" I asked as he pointed at the departure area.

"A black van is waiting for you outside. Go exit that way." He ordered with clearly no sense of respect. It doesn't matter anyway. Since he lives in a country where English is not their first language, I just ignored him and followed him.

We exited through the departure area where, to my surprise, there are not that much fans. There were about three or four standing over there but the guards managed to block them. Sorry, fans T.T

"Hurry!" I pushed them into the vans. I went in myself, immediately closing the door after. The driver started driving immediately and headed of to this hotel where we were supposed to stay for four days.

I faced Siwon oppa. "Please, stop tweeting where we are. It's hard to control the fans." I sighed.

Kyu laughed. "Yeah, Simon. Stop tweeting where we are!" He teased as I chuckled. The guards who helped me shield them, pronounced Siwon as Simon. It was funny, especially when Siwon oppa began to make a face.

"Yeah, yeah." Siwon oppa said, tsking.

I sighed. "It's hot in here." 

"Oh, sorry." Hyukjae oppa switched seats and laughed. I gave him a stare.

After thirty minutes, the boys fell asleep. After another thirty minutes, we arrived at this hotel that looked like it was classy and stuff. Either way, we won't be paying anything. I shook them awake and thankfully, there were no fans in sight. We checked in and fell asleep as soon as we saw the beds.

I woke up at five-forty five along with the other manager we bought along. We immediately went to their rooms to see them all dressed up and ready.

"Morning." The three of them greeted. 

"Let's go~" I cheered and went outside as the door locked automatically.

We rode a red bus towards this thing called Eastwood or something. Since it's early and the mall is still closed, there weren't any fans. The crew was already there and exactly, the sun was already up in the sky. As soon as we arrived, I gave them their clothes and ordered them to change by the nearby dressing room. Before shooting, we took a little break and waited a bit since the crew was having technical problems. We sat on a six seater table, discussing what would happen in the CF.

I didn't talk since I wasn't actually required to listen or anything. Thus, I just doodled on the notebook I bought with me. Manager oppa who we also bought, was assigned to watch the performance. 

While doodling, I thought about what happened that day. In my twitter, which I haven't used for a week now, there was no such things as threats and all. Just my subscribers from YouTube cheering me and supporting me as usual. I increased the force I exerted in doodling and to my surprise, the pencil broke. 

Kyu approached me and sat down on the chair beside me. "Ah, It's hot." He panted.

I gave him a smile. "Do you want water?" 

"Yes, please." I nodded and stood up from my seat, approaching a staff and asking for water. 

When I came back, I spotted him browsing through my notebook. "What's this?" He asked with curious eyes.

I handed him the water as he drank it all. Wow. I grabbed the notebook from him and slapped him playfully as he laughed. "Why is there a dragon in there?" He laughed more.

"That's not a dragon that's a bird!" This time, I laughed. Are my drawing skills that bad?

"Min-Ah!" I stopped laughing and turned around. "Help, please!" Manager oppa called. I sent an apologetic look to Kyu and ran off to help manager oppa to stop the fans from bulldozing the barrier. 

As soon as I reached the barrier, the fans started chanting "SS4" over and over again. 

"Please, quiet down. If you guys continue acting this way, we won't let you meet them." I warned as only the front section shut up. 

"Do you speak korean?" One fan asked. I nodded, rasing a brow as I smiled. 

"Why?" I tilted my head to the right. 

"I'm the president of the SuJu fanclub here." She stated as she handed me a trophy. "We came to give Super Junior the awards they recieved during the last KPOP Convention that happened. Please, do give it.

I smiled and took the trophy from her. "Will do." I nodded. "Ah, shooting is over. I gotta go. I'll make sure to give this to them. See you then." After that, I ran inside the bus where the three members sat, exhausted already. 

"What's that?" Hyukjae oppa pointed at the trophy.

I handed it to him since he was the closest. "Super Junior won an award in the last KPOP convention that happened in here. They wanted me to give it to you." I smiled and sat down beside Kyu who had his face glues to the window.

"Album of the year award." Siwon oppa read in pure English. "Nice!"

The bus started moving and the ELFs ran to their cars or maybe called a cab or something. They never fail to make me smile. "What are you doing sticking your face on the window?" I teased as he turned to face me. 

"Nothing." He shrugged and sat up directly. Silence came after. 

I was in my own world, wondering if I should tell him what happened or not. But before that, I thought about what would happen if I had told him. I had  three scenes in mind. 

The first scene, in where if I told him, he would act responsibly and find out who the sender of the mail was. 

The second scene, in where if I told him he would break-up with me for the sake of my life. In this scene, I tried my best not to think of the beak up thing but it was just too possible. The media would find out and ELF's would be given the wrong impression.

The third scene, in where if I told him, my brother would find out and he would send me back home to ________. 

My thoughts were cut off when someone banged the bus. Beside me, Kyu was startled and he almost jumped off his seat from surprise. Siwonnie oppa, pushed him gently to sit down. "Calm down." He said seriously. Hyukjae oppa, who was sleeping soundly, remained undisturbed.

The fans kept on banging the bus. Eyes wide, I stood up and ordered Kyu to exchange seats. "Move." 

He shook his head. "It's okay. I'm not that scared."

"Not that scared my ." I stuck my tongue out. "Move." 

"No words like that allowed!" Siwonnie oppa cut in as I stuck my tongue out at him. 

Kyu sighed and moved. I sat on the window side now. I took out my headphones and iPod, putting it on him forcefully and choosing a random song, putting the volume on max. I took out my notebook and wrote on it, despite my still wounded hands. "If you want to say something, write it here." I wrote and showed the notebook to him as he nodded. He grabbed it from me and wrote something quick.

As he wrote, I listened to the fans banging the bus. Ah, don't wake up Hyukjae oppa. He passed me the notebook. "You care too much about me." 

I grabbed his back, stuck my left hand in the smalles pocket and grabbed the box. It was neatly wrapped with a black wrapper and a white ribbon. I raised it for him to see it. "This?" I mouthed to him as he nodded. 

Shrugging, I slowly unwrapped the ribbon to find a black box inside, curious, I opened it. Seeing the content made my eyes wide. This must've cost so much. A ring with a blue sapphire attached on top laid inside the fancy box. I almost fell out of my chair if it wasn't for his bag. "What's this!?" I shouted all of a sudden.

He removed the headphones and chuckled, pointing at the ring on his finger. "See?" It matched.

Siwonnie oppa cut in again. "Why are you proposing for marriage inside a bus with three people including the driver?" He tsked, shaking his head.

I blushed, unwillingly. He saw this and sighed. "Hyung, I'm not proposing for marriage. You should be the one doing that. I bet you don't even have a girlfriend." 

"Who says I don't have one?" Siwon oppa's eyes narrowed. 

"Oh you have? Really?" My eyes lit up when his figure sank down to the chair, silencing up.

I chuckled a bit and slid the ring on my finger. "By the way, are you serious about that picture thing on twitter?"

"Yes. Yes, I am." He nodded with a serious face. I sighed and took out my phone, getting ready to take a picture. 

"Hana, dul, set! Kimchi~!" I smiled as the camera snapped a picture. 

Time Skip

 

 

You know, even though we have our own houses, we keep on barging inside the SuJu dorm like it's our dorm. Well, they don't really complain about us do they?

"We're back~!" I greeted as I collapsed on the couch. "Ah~ finally!"

Just like that, Min-Young came running downstairs with a bright smile on her face. My jaw dropped from the shock. "Hey. Welcome home you three." Something smells fishy. 

It wasn't only me who noticed this but also Kyu, Siwonnie oppa and Hyukjae oppa. We looked at each other and sent confused stares. "Min-Ah, you have four packages delivered to you yesterday." She pointed out as I nodded.

It seems like electricity ran through my body when I saw those four boxes stacked up by the kitchen counter. I couldn't react since they were here instead I just jumped up and acted cheerfully. I ran to the box with a smile on my face, carrying my bag along with me. "If you need me, I'll be opening my packages upstairs." 

I ran upstairs, straight to the recording studio. I locked the door to make sure no one was going to enter. I leaned on the wall and slid down to the floor as I dropped the four boxes. I stared at it for a moment and gulped before grabbing a box and opening it. This time, I was careful and shook the contents out instead of taking it out myself. 

The first boxes' content: Kyuhyun, Ryan Higa and now Jinki? .

The second box: We're watching you.

Third box: You'll die soon, ...

I almost teared up at the messages. There was only one box left and I was now officially afraid to open it. Though, my curiosity forced me to open it anyway.

The fourth box: Still not making a move? Fine then. You'll see.

I curled up into a ball into the corner, my heart beating faster than ever. I rested my head on my knees, sighing deeply.

"Hyung, in the recording room?!" A voice shouted from outside as my eyes widened. "Okay!" The door opened even though it was locked. There, Hae oppa stood, carrying a key card as he looked at me with wide-eyes. He closed the door behind him and ran to me.

"Whoa!" He accidentally kicked the box, seeing the four papers and what was written on it. He picked it up, scanning through it. 

I didn't look up at his face, instead, my head remained low. "Please, don't tell."

His eyes filled with worry as he kneeled in front of me. "You were recieving death threats because of your relationship with our maknae and you didn't tell us?" I kept silenced by his words. I didn't know how to reply to that. Shaking his head worriedly, he picked up the box and looked at inside, his eyes widening.

"That injury on your finger... it wasn't because you cut yourself right?" He confirmed as I nodded slowly, still looking down, my tears about to burst out.

He looked down, as if thinking of a way. When I saw his face, my tears blurted out and I sobbed. "I'm sorry..." I said in between the sobbing.

Hae oppa sat beside me and leaned my head on his shoulders, rubbing my back. "Since when did this all start?"

I sniffed. "Just the day before yesterday. When I went home from Ara unnie's wedding." 

"Oppa, don't tell the others. Please. Especially Kyu and my brother." I requested as he his hair.

He looked up the ceiling. "I won't tell. Though we have to find out who sent this to you. ELF or not, this is too much. Especially now, they know where you live. I'll ask your brother to let you stay here for a while. I'll put you on guard everyday until this is all over."

I nodded. "The letters... they were written with blood." 

"I know." He sighed. "Good thing I have a friend that can help us with this. Do you mind if I tell him about it though?"

I nodded. "Just don't tell the other members, please." 

"I got it." He nodded. 

Shrugging I stood up from the floor and took all the letters and boxes. "Wait, you might want to give that to me though." Hae oppa took it from me and smiled. "I'll be here, don't worry." 

I just gave him a small smile. I waved goodbye and went directly to the bathroom, washing my face to get rid of the tears. I took a deep breath and walked to Kyu's room, seeing him fixing his stuff. "Hey." I knocked on his door and leaned on it.

He looked up. "Oh, hi." 

"I'll be out in the park if you need me." I said as I turned around. 

"Do you want me to come?" 

"Nah, it's fine." 

"Take care." He smiled and waved, continuing to fix his things after. 

I walked to the park since it was at a walking distance. I stood by the pedestrian lane, about to cross with a man wearing all black beside me. I shrugged, ignoring him. 

When the lights turned red, there weren't really any cars. As in nothing; the road was clear. I crossed, walking since there was a minute left before the lights turn green again. 

Along the way, the man wearing all black was rushing that he dropped a small box. 

Eyes-widening a bit, I stopped and picked it up. "Ahjussi! You dropped a box!" I shouted but he didn't turn and instead, he ran away. 

He stopped though after a few seconds and pointed behind me with a over-shocked face. He faced me, panicking as I raised my brow. Thirty-seconds before the lights turn green. "YAH! GET OUT OF THERE!" He shouted, waving his hands up in the air.

Curious I faced the direction he was facing. And there, about twenty meters away from me was a speeding car, directly about to hit me. I stood frozen on my spot, jaw dropping. Twenty seconds before the lights turn green.

My brain was too shocked to move. From the shock, the adrenaline managed to slow down the time in my view. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact.

Fifteen seconds...

Fourteen...

At the blink of thirteen, I was already lying down on the ground, my body numb. My vision was blurry and all I could hear were shouts of: "Call an ambulance!" 

But before drifting off to dreamland, that man wearing all black had a smirk on his face. He ran off. And just like that, blackout. 

The last thing I heard was the beating of my heart 


If you all think she's dead, no she will not because the story would end if she is xDDD

Anyway, I know most of you think that I should kill Taemin... o.O Lol. xD Your commments made my day xD

School is up tomorrow so I might be able to update by Sunday or Saturday. Earlier if I get a chance to go online because usually when I go home after school, I sleep xP

Next Chapter:

Some Minho/Min-Young. Jealousy. Hospital. Crying. Donghae. 

PS: Does anyone have a me2day account here? 

Could you add me up, please? ^^ 

Click Here ^^

Lol, anyway, see you guys ^^

-Min-Ah