Girlfriends (Min-Young and Hyukkie's ver.)

Our Life Story

Min-Young's POV

"Ew..."

"Stop that! How unladylike!"

"Yah! Pabo! Don't you know how stupid you look like now?"

"I told you no sugar! Simple things you brat!"

She spat on me. She literally spat on me. My brother's girlfriend spat on me.

"Shut up..." I clenched my fists, controlling myself from my anger. "...shut up you ." 

"Excuse me?" This girl, Mei... she's a . A creature from hell. 

"Min-Young-ah!" My brother ran to me from the kitchen and pulled me away from her. "Excuse us Mei..." He gave a nod and dragged me to another room. "What are you saying? Can't you be nice?"

I scoffed and crossed my arms. "I am nice. But she went over the line. I'll kill her if she does that to me again."

"Did what?" Hyukjae oppa shook me a bit and sighed. "I'm sorry for what she did. What do I have to do to make you act nice?"

The answer was simple. "Break-up with her." I simply said.

"Yah!" I can see the anger building up inside him. "How could you say that?!"

"She spat at me! Your girl spat at me! You saw it with your own eyes!"

"It's her day of the month! It's normal!"

"When did you ever see me or Min-Ah act like that, huh?" He was silenced. "Even if Min-Ah was angry at Kyu, when did she spat at him? Never right?" I was deeply frustrated. "Don't talk to me until you've broken up with her." I shrugged his arms off and stomped out of the house, heading off to nowhere. 

I kept my word. I didn't really talk to him even though he tried so many times to grab my attention. Whenever I saw him going the same way as me inside the SM Building, I would change hallways. I would always avoid him. Yes, it was childish but I don't want a witch in this family soon.

It was a matter of days after before Min-Ah noticed everything. "Dude, why are you avoiding your brother?" She pulled me up into a stroll in the park.

I sighed. "I told him I wouldn't talk to him if he wouldn't break up with his current girl." 

"Mei?" Min-Ah blinked and I nodded. "She's a witch?"

"I heard my name." Suddenly, Mei walked in front of us and blocked our way. Min-Ah's eyes widened and she immediately took a step back. "I'm not a witch F.Y.I. Who are you to judge me?" Mei gave a glare at Min-Ah who frowned.

"Lee Min-Ah. Nice to meet you too." Min-Ah gave a smile and offered her hand. Mei just looked at her hand and ignored it. 

"I don't shake hands with judging people like you. Sorry." 

"No problem."

Mei then faced me. "You told your brother all the things I did to you?" She gave a smirk. "Shame, he didn't believe you." She chuckled.

"Get out of my face before I kill you." I warned her. 

Min-Ah blinked. "Err... Mei-ssi, I think it's better if you go."

She seemingly ignored Min-Ah and scoffed. "Then kill me. Let's see if your brother would hate you for the rest of his life." 

I looked down and slapped her in the face - hard. She deserved it. How dare she compare her status in my brother's life to mine. 

She groaned and attempted to strangle me but Min-Ah shielded me and held her back. "Run!" Min-Ah shouted over to me as she got punched in the face by that girl. My jaw dropped as she regained her composure back and still faced me. "Run, you idiot, I can handle this!" 

I ignored her and ran towards her but she screamed at me. "God damn it, run you idiot!" Two other men approached cornered her and eventually, she had no choice but to use her skills. 

When my eyes met with two other men, fear was evident in my eyes and I eventually ran back to the dorm, feeling guilty. I cried, feeling so guilty for leaving Min-Ah behind. I shouldn't have said that thing. Me and my idiot self...

I slammed the door open and my eyes met with Kyu. 

"Why're you crying?" Henry looked at me from the stairway and approached me but I ran to Kyu and pulled him up from the chair. 

"Hurry!" I pulled him off the couch. "Min-Ah! She's... just follow me!" 

"What?" Kyu pulled me back and stopped me from pulling him. "What happened to her?" He grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

Just then, the door slammed open and Min-Ah ran inside, locking it. Her firsts were kind of swollen and her face was a bit red. I fell down on my knees. 

Min-Ah's POV

The minute I entered the dorm and locked the door, the pain on my face suddenly got worse. I looked up and saw Kyu running towards me. "Yah! What happened?" Henry on the other hand, ran back to probably grab a first aid kit. He came back after, treating my wound as Kyu tried to talk to me.

"Who did this to you? Damn it! Speak, woman!" Kyu shook me a bit as I twitched. He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you again." I smiled kissing him on the cheeks and giving him a reassuring smile before my eyes turned to Min-Young who sobbed by the couch. I walked over her, hugging her after.

"Shh." I rubbed her back. "I'm fine."

"Kyu, can you call Taemin to come here please? As well as Hyukjae oppa." I smiled at him and he scratched his head but nodded anyway, taking out his phone. 

We waited till they got here and told Henry and Kyu the whole story. Henry was the first to get enraged when I said the girl punched me in the face. 

"That girl is going down." Kyu stood up and flopped down the couch, switching the TV on and started poking Min-Young out of annoyance.

The door slammed open and we looked at who the person was. It was Hyukjae oppa, panting like a kid as he made his way towards me. He saw my face and then he jaw dropped. "Min-Ah..."

I smiled and shook my head, nodding over to Min-Young. "Not me." I mouthed and he looked down in apology. Stepping up to me, he pulled me to a hug and patted my back, whispering something to my ear. "I'll make it up to you. I promise." He whispered and I smiled as I pulled away and dragged Kyu and Henry out of the room.

Min-Young's POV

"Min-Youngie..." I felt a hand on my shoulder and then as soon as I know it, I was enveloped into a hug in my brother's arms. I didn't look up at all. I still felt guilty. "I'm sorry, Inny..."

"Hyung..." I heard Kyu call and the protective arms disappeared from my skin. I stiffled and looked up to see what they were doing. Kyu looked outside the window and I could hear Jonghyun oppa's voice outside.

"Oh my gosh! SHINee's Jonghyun?" I heard the voice and I frowned. Quickly, I stood up and was about to march up and slap her senseless but Min-Ah pushed me down to my seat.

"Stay." She ordered and I looked at her with a confusing look. She smiled at me reassuringly and I looked down, listening intently to their conversation.

"Who're you?" I heard dino ask.

"Mei. Nice to meet you!" 

"Do you have any business to attend to here?"

"Oh, right. I saw a girl climb up the fence. She looked like one of those... excuse me... es. You know, stans?" I frowned at her answer. She was reffering to Min-Ah and for that I wanted to squeeze her eyeballs and... okay enough with the brutality.

The most unexpected thing that happened was... well... I didn't expect my brother to stomp out of the house so early. Eyes widening, me and Min-Ah scrambled to our feet and ran after Kyu and Hyuk oppa. Henry though, was already outside.

We all cornered her. Out of the bushes, Taemin jumped out, holding a camera in his hands. He walked over to me and kissed my cheeks as a greeting. "Hey, Inny." He smiled sweetly at me and returned to his job... filming.

"Ew, hyung." To my surprise, Kai followed behind him. I stared at him weirdly. "Ayo." He greeted with a grin.

"Mei." I heard my brother spoke and the atmosphere started to become tense again.

"Even though they invade our privacy too much unlike our normal fans, they're still our fans and the reason why Super Junior is successful. And I doubt it that someone would be able to climb a fence that tall even for Min-Ah here who can use Karate." He simply said. He looked like he was in an annoyed state, like he was about to explode any minute. "You don't understand anything at all do you?"

I blinked and somehow felt glad that my brother said that. 

"I do... Hyuk..." Mei was speechless. Her eyes were as wide as donuts.

"I don't need a girl who doesn't understand me and my fans. Especially, I don't need someone who hurts my family." His eyes motioned over to me an Min-Ah. He gave a small smile and faced her again. "I'm ending this." 

He did it.

For the love of God, he did it.

I felt like crying.

Without knowing it, I ran into my brothers arms and hugged him. Mei droppepd on her knees. "Hyuk... no. Please don't."

"You crossed the line." He simply nodded at Jong oppa. Jjong oppa guided her out of the lot and came back a few minutes after. 

"Thank you." I simply said as I buried my face in his chest. I felt him caress my hair and he sighed.

"I'm such a loner." He then whined and tried his best to laugh.