Untitled

Our Life Story

English Dialogues are in Italics.

-----------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun's POV

"Are you @#$!!#$ serious?!" I shouted, walking back and forth in front of her as I shook my head.

"Kyu, calm down!" Teukie hyung ordered as I stared at him in disbelief.

"Hyung, how could I calm down when my girlfriend doesn't even remember me when she remembers all of you?!" I exclaimed, sratching my head furiously.

"I don't know? Try showing your face again when the doctors come out."

I sighed at his reply. A few seconds after that, Minnie hyung came out with the doctors, a happy expression written all over his face. My eyes-widened and I ran inside, ignoring all of the stares I got.

I leaned over her. "Lee Min-Ah! You do remember me right? Please, say yes or I'll..."

"Jagiya~" She sang with a chuckle, enveloping me into a hug after. What just happened?

"Huh?" I asked with a questioning look. "I thought you..."

"Ahh... about that... sorry. My eyes were blurry and I couldn't recognize you at all."

"What?! You mean I got worried over nothing?!"

She grabbed my shoulders and shook me gently. "Are you crazy?! How could I forget you?!"

She released me after, her face going blank and eventually covered with a bit of sadness. I gave her a 'what-is-it' stare and raised my brows. "I-it's nothing."

I nodded and just let it go for the moment. I sat down in the middle of the two beds, facing Min-Young. "You, hurry and wake up. Taeminnie has been worried like mad."

"Hyung!" Taemin choked on the food he was eating as he blushed a bit and looked down.

Min-Ah's POV

I shouldn't have woken up.

Min oppa and the others - with Kyu and Taemin -  left since they had schedules.

After a few hours of waking up, I stared at Min-Young, guilt was thriving from my chest. It got heavier and heavier seeing all her stitches. When the doctor came, I asked what happened to her and he smiled as he sat down next to me. He began to explain.

"Those girls knew that Min-Young-shi wasn't capable of doing any combat arts unlike you so they tied her up. They began beating her up starting from a bat. These bruises..." Doc stood up and pointed at her bruises. "...were the result of that. Then it seemed as if one of them took out a sharp object and began slicing her arm. Though unlike you, she had no face injuries. All in all, we figured that her injuries were a bit worse than yours since Hyukjae got there a bit late. She was still conscious when they found her but that incident comatized her."

"As for you..." He changed the topic, noticing my expression. "...you should be thankful that Kyuhyun volunteered to donate his blood." My eyes widened.

"What?" I frowned.

"Due to your stab in the stomach, you were in need of blood. Your brother is anemic so we had to kick him out of the list. Jung-soo also is anemic. Donghae wanted to but he had schedules in the next few minutes so we also had to kick him out of the list. It ended up to Kyuhyun being the only one available." Doc explained as my frown got deeper. A nerve popped out of my head. "Besides, he was already volunteering before we even knew that he was the only one available."

"Thanks for telling me, ahjussi. I'll make sure that he gets my word of thanks."

He nodded and excused himself, walking out of the room after. I sighed.

Bored, I grabbed the sole laptop and connected myself to the wi-fi. I browsed the net, checking my mail before anything else. I raised my brows. On the webpage of Yahoo mail, was a headline that read: Super Junior's Eunhyuk in a fight with SHINee's Taemin?

I clicked on it and read the article with curious eyes. I gasped, seeing Min-Young's picture as she hugged Hyuk oppa and another picture as Taemin hugged her as the header of the article.

It stated here that these pictures were credited to a Shawol fanpage, as well as an ELF fanpage. It had links so I clicked on it after reading the article.

First, I scanned the Shawol fanpage and looked at the pictures comments. Comments already reached about a hundred thousand so I didn't actually read all of them.

Some stated that Min-Young was some double-timer and even called her some words. Others just said that she wasn't and maybe Taemin was only a close friend. In other words, there were negative and positive comments but out of all the comments, most were negative. They even stated here that if ever Min-Young was dating any of the boys, she should choose Eunhyuk instead of Taemin. Why? Shawols don't want any of Min-Young's hands touching Taemin.

At the ELF fanpage, it was the opposite. Though there were mostly negative comments, still. They stated here that if ever Min-Young was dating any of the two, she should choose Taemin and leave Eunhyuk alone. Same reason.

One featured article in the ELF fanpage caught my eye since it had my name on it.

This time, it was me, Min oppa and Kyuppa involved.

ELF's were furious. This is turning out to be a war of biases.

I covered my mouth, tears forming in my eyes as I read death threats.

Unable to take it in anymore, I shut the laptop closed and looked at Min-Young. "Wake up soon." I said, my voice a bit shaky.

I slept the rest of the day, hearing the good news before I did. I was to be discharged the day after tomorrow. Though, I still didn't want to. Because the moment after they said the good news, they revealed the bad news. These two good and bad are always a pair. It annoys me sometimes.

Bad news: I was going back to ________ first, without Min-Young and they said if I didn't want to, they would force me. How bad is that?

When I woke up, I was surprised to see Kyuhyun's parents and Ah-Ra unnie by the side. They left immediately since Ah-Ra unnie was catching a flight. To think I haven't even seen my real parents.

The next day, prince manager oppa came to me to explain some things.

"We didn't want to do it but it was an order so we couldn't complain. All contact is prohibited when you get there. You are allowed to watch in television but we'll make sure that you forget about them for the time being. It's not permanent but it's better for the heart, and the brain." He even joked just to make me feel better. "You won't be attending school though. We are hiring a private tutor. We don't want that to happen again now, do we?"

I just nodded and nodded at what he was saying. Don't get me wrong though, I was listening.

"You're gonna live the way you used to be when you still didn't know that Sungmin is your brother. Your things are already packed and you just have to get to your flight tomorrow morning." He gave a nod and patted my head. "Min-Young will be following you behind when she wakes up. I'll see you then. They'll be back soon. You'll be having your goodbye moments here since they won't be able to see you off tomorrow. They'll be flying to Daegu."

He nodded to himself and left. When I saw that he left, I curled up and cried silently, hearing the door open.

"Why are you crying?" Hearing Min oppa's voice just comforted me. He gave a chuckle and sat next to me by the bed. "It's not like we won't see each other anymore."

"Bro, it's a month without you guys! I can't even bear to see Heenim oppa leave! Maybe I shouldn't have gone to Korea. If I hadn't gone or maybe known you guys maybe all of this wouldn't happen." I sniffed as his face fell. He frowned.

"Min-Ah, look. We know you know that we're pretty much beat up right now because of the scandal which we all know is false but remember this: We do not regret that we've known you two. It's only a month. You survived with Heenim hyung, I'm pretty sure that you can survive this one."

"They want us to forget about you!"

"That's up to you."

"Bro! Which side are you on?"

"Sorry!" He gave a smile then hugged me. "This is the last time I'm going to see you for a month. I'd rather see you smile than cry, you know. Besides, Kyu's in a bad mood since we told him yesterday." 

"Oh, right. About him... why did you let him donate his blood?" I frowned, a serious look on my face as Sungminni oppa's face was covered with surprise.

"He refused to let another person's blood in your body so we didn't bother calling the blood bank." Min oppa answered with a straight face.

"Seriously?" I gaped, raising a brow.

"Well he is after all a healthy man..."

"Oppa!"

"Kidding! But seriously, he is. You don't have to worry. He chose to do this."

"Fine, I'll let him go."

"Talk to him. He's been feeling down and he keeps on pouting like a child."

"Where is he?"

"Outside."

"Huh?"

"Everybody is outside."

"Listen, you got the necklace. We'll still be here after a month. Don't worry. I'll be off now. The others are waiting and we have Sukira in two hours." He hugged me tightly and stood up as he waved with a sad smile on his face.

"Oppa..." I called as he looked back to me again.

"Hm?"

"Where's my goodbye kiss?" I asked, pouting when he forgot.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, laughing as he made his way and kissed my cheeks. "I promise you, you'll be returning to Korea soon and when you return, we'll make sure none of this happens again."

I nodded as I hugged him one last time and grinned. "Thanks." I said as he waved, skipping out of the room.

The next who entered was Yesung oppa who had Minhyun with him. I bid goodbye to the two as Wookie oppa entered and gave me a few recipe's to remember. I laughed when he joked and tried to hold my tears as long as possible. After Wookie oppa, Teukie oppa, Hae oppa and Hyuk oppa followed at the same time. The three well, were kind of joking around and even tried to make me laugh. But for Hae oppa, he was absolutely sad and was in the verge of tears. Such a crybaby... this fish.

Next up, Siwonnie oppa followed by SHINee - who magically had free time, then Zhou Mi oppa and Shindong oppa, and then lastly, him - Kyu.

"You crybaby." I started as I crossed my arms in front of me, pouting. He gave me a weird stare. I shook my head and gave a laugh, breathing out as he sat by the bed, looking at the floor.

All of a sudden, my eyes started to form tears just by the sight of his sad face. I curled up to my knees and rested my face on it, tears flowing from my eyes.

"I-I don't want to leave!" I confessed, crying like a baby. Says the one who said that he was a crybaby...

I covered my face with the pillow, still crying. "And you...!" I pointed at him, lifting my head up. He gave me a stare and raised his brows as I moved closer to him, pounding my fist on his chest as I cried. "Who told you to donate blood huh?! Do you have any idea how worried I was?! What if you also get anemic?!" I blabbered, all the things I wanted to say to him coming out of my mouth unintentionally.

"Fine. Give my blood back then..." I gaped and stared at him in disbelief at his reply. He's joking at a time like this?

He even gave me a smirk and laughed. I felt anger rushing in me.

            

"I love you so much!" My eyes widened when he hugged me. He didn't actually let go so I hugged him back. "Don't go..."

"Kyu..." I started, dropping the formalities. "...I'm not leaving forever."

"I was the only one who was against the idea of sending you two back." He began, still hugging me. "I'm actually afraid to send you off back."

"Afraid?" I asked, patting his back.

"What if you love someone else? What if you find someone more perfect than me?" He pouted, lifting his face up from my shoulders as he looked at me.

I raised my brows. "You do know that: there is no such thing as 'more perfect' right? You also do know that I know that I have Cho Kyuhyun, the one who praises himself for having perfection all over which I strongly somehow agree to as my boyfriend, right? Oh, Tei wan mei?"

"Which is exactly why the second consequence I said is kicked out." He pointed ,releasing me from his hug as I smiled and laughed a bit.

"Well... might as well forget about me for about... a month? It's good for the heart." I advised, pumping my chest gently. He raised his brows and shook his head.

"Nope. Never will do that." He said.

"Stubborn boy." I pointed out as he stuck his tongue out. I stared at him weirdly. He's acting like a kid...?

"Well... bye. I need to go." He stood up, dusting his clothes before walking.

"Wait!" I called out to him, a worried look on my face. He turned to look at me and raised his brows. "You forgot something. C'mere."

He walked back to me and sat back down. When he did so, I hugged him all of a sudden, not letting go of him. "Bye." I bid with a smile as a tear slipped down my cheek. I felt him nod and I released him, feeling his presence for the last time.

I looked down, hearing his footsteps but again, so suddenly he attacked me with a kiss. "I forgot something again." He said with a smirk as he ran off, closing the door suddenly behind him. I covered my mouth and gave a smile, waiting for Henry to come in but none came. I frowned, feeling a bit disappointed. Anyhow, after that, the nurse came in and told me to rest for tomorrow. And so I did; not forgetting to cry it all away.

When I woke up tomorrow morning, I got discharged from the hospital straight away. I talked to Min-Young, who was still in a coma but I bid goodbye to her in the shortest time as possible since I was getting late for the flight. It was prince manager oppa who accompanied me and as expected, Min oppa and the others weren't there to see me off. Nonetheless, I still boarded the plane.

I arrived back in ______ after a two and a half hour flight. Nobody was there to pick me up so I headed straight back to my old home which I had the key hidden under the mat. Lucky for me, it didn't get stolen.

Dad wasn't here of course. He was back in Korea so all in all I had to survive for myself. How lucky am I. I had about fifty-thousand won saved up all by myself and I had to use the foreign exchange later. Besides, Min-Young had more money than me because she's a thrifty person. I might consider breaking her piggy bank hidden in one of the guest rooms over here.

I dumped all my baggage in the house, grabbed my wallet and took a walk outside the nearest shopping district. I changed the currency of the money first and ate then wandered off. Passing by an old hair salon I stopped to look at it for a while and noticed the same old person who used to cut my hair.

"Elle!" That certain person shouted in English. "Where has my beloved customer been for the past few months?"

I walked in the shop and grinned at the old lady in front of me. "Neverland." I replied as she gave a laugh. She motioned me to sit on the black chair in front of her. I raised my brows, a questioning look on my face.

"Come, sit. I'll treat you to a new hairstyle." She offered.

My eyes widened and I shook my hands in front of me. "I-I don't have money!" I shouted as she smiled.

"Elle, it's my treat. Don't worry. You've been a customer ever since as long as I can remember." I hesitated but sat down when she frowned. You don't want to get the old lady nagging.

For about an hour, I sat in the chair and watched as she cut my long hair and transformed it into a two-inch below the shoulder length hair. She added orange highlights to my dark brown hair and in the end, it turned up looking pretty well. I still maintained my full bangs though.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "Daebak!" I said silently to myself and smiled.

For the next few days, I've been recieving phone calls from them though I didn't pick up. Why? Because I don't want to get in trouble. It was hella annoying but when they sent me a text message confirming that Min-Young just woke up and was on her way here, I jumped in surprise and rushed to the airport as soon as I read the message.

"Min-Young!" I squealed, seeing her smiling face as she pulled her trolley behind her. To my surprise, Henry appeared out of no where, wearing a pair of shades and a cap.

"Hi, Henry." I waved, giving a soft smile as he pouted. I raised my brow.

"That's it? No oppa? And you cut your hair?" He frowned as I gave a grin. "C'mere kiddo!" He opened his arms and ruffled my newly styled hair. I ran to him and gave him a big hug.

"I hate you. I thought you weren't going to say goodbye!"

"It was supposed to be a surprise!" At the moment he said that, his phone rang and I knew he had to go. With a sad smile, he excused himself and ran off, waving to us.

"Excuses. Bye, Henry!" Min-Young and I chanted. I faced Min-Young as she gave me a grin.

I gave a worried look. "What happened to you?" I asked, seeing her bandages.

"I'll tell you later. But for now..." She observed me from head to toe. "Why the freaking hell did you cut your hair?!"


CUT!!!!!

The truth will be revealed. You Minhyun hunger has been fed and I hope it satisfied you. Next part will be... probably the end of dramatic. TAEYOUNG in the next chapter. Lots of it. I missed TAEYOUNG.

I will not let Min-Ah have amnesia because... it's horrible and too much of a cliche.

Besides, next chapter? There will be brother/sister moments, Minhyun, Taeyoung(multiplied by two), reunion aaaaaaand English convo's would be back.

I'm rushing this since I'm afraid I won't be able to update next week(yeah right...) cause I'll be out studying(not) for my exams.

HARHAR!

-Min-Ah <3

Minhyun is busy with exams.