Charity Concert

Our Life Story

Min-Ah's POV

Should I be angry? Happy? Disappointed? Depressed? But I am pretty sure that I was embarrased to the fullest.

This is not the reality I wanted.

I pushed him off of me, forcefully as he fell down on his . I stood up, storming out of SHINee's dorm as quickly as I could, slamming the door behind me.

I had no idea were I was going but it's better than to go back there right?

I sat by the edge of the stairs, tearing up as I curled up on my knees. I leaned my head on the railings, watching the sky cry with me.

Lee Min-Ah, when have you been such a crybaby?

Min-Young's POV

"Birthday surprise indeed." Key oppa said, shaking his head as he watched Kyuppa storm out of the room, probably going to find Min-Ah.

Sungmin oppa looked so worried but he knew what to do. We knew he wanted to chase after her but he'll let Kyuppa handle this. He sighed, kind of troubled.

"I bet that they'll be together in less than one week." Shindong oppa said as everybody nodded except for Min oppa and I.

Min oppa's eyes widened. "Aigoo..."

Min-Ah's POV

"Lee Min-Ah..." His voice called out behind me.

I didn't look back and just stared at the rain, my face blank. I stood up after, walking down the stairs into one of the hallways, hoping I could find the girl's bathroom on the way so I can hide there for the moment.

As I walked, he followed me behind. Annoyed, I kind of walked faster... and faster.

"Stop following me." I hissed at him in a low volume, not caring if he hears it or not.

Then all of a sudden, he attacked me with a hug from behind. I struggled to get out, but failed.

"Sorry." He apologized. I frowned. "Sorry, really."

He rested his head on top of mine. "Sorry. I didn't do it on purpose, really. I know you won't forgive me that easily but please consider thinking it up. I'm sorry if it was your first kiss. Don't be mad. I'll buy you candy." He rambled on and on with his speech.

I couldn't help but smile on that candy part. Seriously. Of all the things to buy he chose candy. How humorous is that. And I'm not even a kid anymore... that is what I think I am. "Seriously... candy?" I let out my thoughts.

He stopped talking and shrugged, his arms still around my shoulders. "Well... what do you want?"

"Surprise me?" I asked with a grin.

He grinned, releasing me from his hug as he smirked. "Gladly. Give me two hours. I'll meet you guys at home." With that, he ran off into the pouring rain.

My eyes widened. "YAH! Don't run in the rain like that!" He gave a smile and entered his car. I sighed. He kind of acts like a kid sometimes.

Shrugging, I turned to look at the people hiding by the corner. "Don't think I don't know you're there. Min oppa, Min-Young, Onew oppa, Key oppa, Siwon oppa, Teuk oppa, Yesung oppa and Taemin."

All of them went out of hiding, a sheepish grin on their faces. "Ehehe... we got busted."

I rolled my eyes and laughed at their faces, eventually forgetting about what happened.

=Time skip (Two hours later...)

I sat in my room doing nothing in particular. Bored, I stood up, walking over to the living room.

"What are you watching?" I asked, hearing all of their laughter. Wookie oppa exited the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn. Seeing the familiar scenes of One Piece, I went up the second floor again and went back to my room.

After a few minutes, someone knocked on my door. "It's open." I said.

It opened then a puppy came walking towards me cutely. My eyes widened. "Awwww~" I awed, crawling up to the white Maltese.

              

I grabbed the cute little puppy wrapped in pink cloth and carried her up to my face. "You're so cute!" I giggled, cuddling with her.

"What's your name?" I asked as she barked a few times. I let out a laugh.

The door opened wider and Kyuppa went in, carrying a bowl of dog food in his hand. "Minhyun." I raised a brow and stared at him.

"No, seriously. It even says so in her papers." He gave me the paper. Clearly above that paper was the name Minhyun. My mouth hung open. "See?"

"Whoah. That's special." I said as he placed the bowl filled with dog food on the floor. I placed Minhyun down and she quickly ran to the bowl, digging in. Kyuppa went to sit beside me on the floor.

"She's two months old." He said as he laughed when Minhyun rolled on the floor.

"How'd you find her?" I asked, petting her fur.

"I passed by a petshop and saw her. I thought you might like it since it's kind of cute."

"Anyhow, you're forgiven." He pumped his fist up in the air as a grin formed on his face. "Sorry, too." I leaned my head on his shoulder as he rested his head on mine. I breathed out, closing my eyes as I hugged my knees.

=Time Skip. A few days later...

 

"Yeah, We'll meet you by the station. 'Kay. Catch'ya later." Min-Young spoke through the phone as I fixed the necklace around my neck. I was forever wondering where I I got this from. I completely forgot.

"Min-Ah, we're off. They're waiting for us." Min-Young called but before we left, we both stared at ourselves at the mirror.

"Let's go~!" I cheered as we closed and locked the door behind us.

We took the cab to the station and when we arrived, Je-Mi and Ya-Na were already there, standing by the pillar, waiting for us. "Finally! After 10 years!" Je-Mi said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go." Ya-Na signaled as we all nodded with a smile. We entered the train, sitting at the nearest seats we could find.

While on the train, the four of us fooled around for quite a while and then just went sight-seeing by the window since Min-Young and I haven't been this far from home except for going to another country. When we arrived, a sleek black car picked us up by the station, taking us to the concert venue.

They dropped the four of us off at Daegu's culture and art's theatre where the concert is being held. Outside, countless fans of Super Junior and C.N Blue were taking pictures - and this was just the outside. We went in, surprised as we got to our seats. On the way, Ya-Na handed us something.

"Here." VIP/Backstage passes were given to us. "Keep that. We'll be going backstage later when the concert ends."

We all nodded as Min-Young glanced at Je-Mi all of a sudden. "Where'd you two get your jigsaw necklaces? Are these break-away necklaces for BFF's?" Je-Mi asked, looking and pointing at the necklace Min-Young and I were wearing.

"Yup." Min-Young and I nodded.

"Who has the other two parts?" Ya-Na asked, joining in beside Je-Mi as she continued to stare at it.

My face twisted. "That's the problem. We don't remember." I shrugged as I sat down on the seat labeled as 00014. We were by the side and in front of us was the barrier that separated us from the seats of C.N Blue and Super Junior.

"I feel sorry for the two others who has the other halves of your necklaces." Je-Mi tsked and chuckled a bit in her seat.

"Omo~! Look! They have VIP passes! Lucky!" I heard the girl behind us say. She was probably a year younger than us. Since we don't want to brag about having the daughter of MNet's CEO with us, might as well keep silent.

Then all of a sudden, something furry cuddled my foot. "Yah, stop doing that." I warned as they all stared at me weirdly.

"Stop doing what?" All of them asked.

I frowned, getting annoyed by the sudden cuddling. Frustrated, I looked under my chair, discovering something surprising. "Minhyun? Choco?" I asked myself as the two dogs barked a few times and whined. Raising my brow, I carried the two to my lap, surprising Min-Young.

"What's Minhyun and Choco doing here?" She asked, leaning over to get Choco from me. After all, it was Hyuk oppa's dog.

I shrugged, petting Minhyun. "I have no idea."

"She's so cute! He's so cute! They're so cute!" Je-Mi and Ya-Na squealed beside us as they leaned over MIn-Young and I, petting Choco and Minhyun.

Minhyun and Choco barked. "So that's why I didn't see them earlier..." I said to myself, a sudden realization hitting me.

I turned to face Ya-Na. "Ya-Na, can we go to the backstage for a moment?" I asked as she nodded. I gave a grin and grabbed Min-Young's free hand and pulled her with me, Minhyun and Choco in our hands.

We ran to the backstage as fast as we could and spotted Super Junior laughing by the corner with new hairstyles. My eyes widened as I smiled and gave a chuckle, approaching Kyuppa first to hand Minhyun over.

"Yah." I caught his attention as his eyes widened when he saw me. "What are you doing bringing Minhyun to work?"

"Min-Ah?" Min oppa confirmed, tapping my shoulders as I turned around to face him.

My eyes widened once again as a grin stretched to my face and I gave a thumbs up. "Cute!" I declared as my face softened up a bit, awing.

Min oppa chuckled then smiled. "Thanks." He grinned and waved goodbye to fix something. I turned to face Kyuppa again.

"Minhyun?" He walked closer to me, patting Minhyun on the head as he gave a smile. "I kind of feel lonely sometimes so I decided to tag her along."

"Lonely?" My eyes narrowed as I scoffed. "When has a celebrity as popular as you ever get lonely?"

He raised his brows, taking Minhyun from me. "Is that supposed to be a compliment or a comment?" He narowed his eyes, tilting his head to the right.

"Neither." I smirked as he laughed sarcastically. 

He passed over Minhyun to me again as I raised a brow. "Anyhow, concert is going to start soon. Can you take care of her for the moment?"

I nodded, walking over to Min-Young as I waved goodbye to Kyuppa and ran towards Min-Young. "Min-Ah!" He shouted half-way as I turned around.

"Cheer for me!" He joked as I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out.

"So, what's up with you two? Are you an item now?" Min-Young joked as we both returned to our seats with Ya-Na and Je-Mi. The two welcomed the both of us back and continued on with their discussion.

I punched Min-Young in the arm playfully ."We are never going to be an item. He's my best friend." I stated.

"And if you do become an item?" By the background, C.N Blue started performing for the opening act.

I moved my head to the beat, listening to both the song and Min-Young. "That'll be the end of the world." I answered jokingly as Min-Young rolled her eyes and gave a laugh.

I hugged Minhyun in my stomach as she began to bark all of a sudden. I tried to keep her down but she began to bark more loudly when Super Junior performed on stage - especially when she spotted Kyuppa dancing and performing A-CHA. Behind us, the fan girls were trying desperately to shut us up. I bowed my head in apology and tried to stop Minhyun from barking.

But it just became worse when the song ended...

My eyes widened when Minhyun suddenly jumped out of my grasp. She ran towards the stage, unexpectedly climbing the stairs by jumping up. When she was up the stage, she ran to Kyuppa and snuggled on his leg. My jaw-dropped as I saw him almost step on her.

I immediately stood up without thinking and ran to the stage, vaulting by the metal barriers. I ignored the stares that I got as Ya-Na immediately followed behind me. "Min-Ah!" She called.

Security ran and grabbed my arms but released me after they saw Ya-Na. I bowed in thanks and ran to the edge of the stage. "Minhyun!" I shouted as I collided with the stage's gutter. Hae oppa saw me. He raised a brow and looked at the direction where I was looking and nodded to himself.

"Hang on. It seems we have a lost puppy here." Hae oppa said through the mic with a smile as he carried Minhyun and cuddled with her. I jaw-dropped.

Teukie oppa raised his brows but laughed when he saw it. "Oh. Isn't this Kyuhyun's puppy? Minhyun, I suppose?" Kyuppa looked up from what he was doing as I slapped my forehead. These guys...

"What?" Kyuppa walked over to Hae oppa, the audience kind of curious. "What's Minnie doing here?" I blushed. Hearing him say my old nickname aloud in a huge theatre was definitely embarrasing.

Hae oppa handed Minhyun over to Kyuppa as he kissed her on the forehead after, recieving awe's and glares from fans. "Anyhow, this is our dog Minhyun. Minnie, say hi to the audience."

"Our?" Hyuk oppa pointed out as I sent a killer glare. "Who's the other owner?"

I sighed. After a huge scene with Minhyun being the star, they finally gave her to me. Though at the same time they handed me Minhyun, manager oppa called by the backstage. I raised a brow and walked over to manager oppa, Min-Young, Ya-Na and Je-Mi following behind me.

"What is it?" I asked, setting Minhyun down by the cage that some staff handed me and locking her in for a while.

"U-KISS's Kevin is looking for you by Super Junior's dressing room. Do you by anychance have any relation to him?" I looked at Min-Young as she shrugged and shook her head. I raised a brow. I'm not much familiar with U-KISS and I don't exactly remember anyone named Kevin.

I shook my head. "I don't think I have."

"Well that's weird. He knows your name. I think you might want to check with him though. He looks kind of troubled." Manager pointed at the second nearest door as he left. I frowned. So... What if he's troubled? It's not like I know him or anything right?

Min-Young gave me a gentle push and a reassuring smile as I nodded nervously and walked towards the dressing room. I shrugged and took a deep breath, knocking and opening the door, sliding myself inside. "Annyeong~" I sang as someone sitting from the couch looked up.

I bowed in respect and watched as he stood up with wide-eyes. "Lee Min-Ah." Kevin called out.

I stepped back as he stepped forward. "It's me, Kevin Woo... remember?" He frowned.

I shook my head. "I'm sorry I don't believe I've met someone named Kevin Woo before."

He looked down for a while and then stared at my necklace. I raised my brows as he suddenly stepped closer. "May I?" He asked as I nodded. He held the necklace in my neck in his hands and took out something similar from his pocket.

My eyes widened when it looked like the jigsaw necklace that Min-Young and I had. He joined the puzzle pieces together and eventually a snap was heard. It came from the necklace's lock. It must've fit.

But more importantly...

"Mingming." He raised a brow as a nerve appeared on my head due to annoyance. Though my eyes widened as he suddenly smiled and hugged me.

Behind us, the door opened and Min-Young entered with someone else. "Min-Ah! Ellison and - whoah." She stopped when she saw that Kevin was hugging me. "Are we interrupting something?"

Then a sudden realization hit me as I hugged Kevin back. A grin stretched on my face. "Is this the dork who spilled milk all over my uniform and embarrased me in front of the whole school, my singing buddy and one of my best friends during 10th grade?"

 "I am not a dork." He retorted, releasing me from my hug as I gave out a laugh.

"Anyhow, Ellison is also here!" Min-Young said, Eli behind her as he gave a full grin.

I smiled widely. "Ellie~!"

"Yuyu(Min-Young)?!" Kevin gaped.

"Mingming?" Eli confirmed.

"Kevy?" Min-Young's eyes widened.

The door opened behind us again, several people coming in. "Why is it so noisy in our - Kevin? Eli?" Teukie oppa frowned as he went in, the others following closely behind.

"Yo, Kevin, Eli! Wassup?" Yesung oppa greeted in straight English.

"What are you guys doing here?" Kyuppa asked, taking off his jacket.

"Hi, Hyungs~!" Kevin greeted cheerfully. "We're visiting an old classmate of mine."

All of them glanced at me and Min-Young and nodded. Suddenly, they all started taking off their shirts. Min-Young and I jaw-dropped and turned around with embarrased faces. "YAH! Couldn't you at least warn us when you're about to take your clothes off?!" Min-Young shouted, hiding behind Eli. I hid behind Kevin.

"Oh, sorry." Siwon oppa apologized, putting on a new shirt quickly.

"This is our dressing room you know." Shindong oppa pointed out with a grin.

"Aish!" Wookie oppa panicked. "Kyu, can you do me a favor?"

"Depends on what." Kyuppa answered, raising his brows. "What is it?"

"I forgot my bag in the bus. Can you get it for me?" Wookie oppa paused for a while. His eyes turned to me as he gave a grin. "You can take Min-Ah along if you want." He said as poked my shoulders. I stared at Wookie oppa in disbelief.

"Whaaaat?" I asked to no one as I hugged Kevin's arm tightly. Kyuppa frowned and scoffed, walking towards me and grabbing my collar, dragging me outside. I whined seeing Kevin form a smirk on his face. "Eli~ help!" I whined again as Eli just gave a thumbs down. What kind of best friends are you?!

I gave up and watched as the door closed in front of me. Kyuppa let me go and I stood up straight, dusting my clothes. I pouted at him as he just stared and continued to frown.

"You're best friends with Kevin and Eli?" He asked as I walked beside him. We weren't in a rush or anything.

I frowned at him. "Stop frowning. You'll get wrinkles."

"Says the one who's frowning too." He shot back. I gave a grin and a peace sign.

"Yup. When Min-Young and I we're back in our old school, Kevin and Eli were our seniors. We got close through the theatre and arts club. Everyone in the school knew that we four were always together so Kevin and Eli's fangirls don't really care when they see us two with them." I gave a chuckle, remembering the past. "That was only until they left about a year later for Korea. To think that we didn't even know that they're so much more popular now."

I saw him look down. This kid. He looked kind of disappointed. "No worries. I won't even hesitate to tell you that you're my bestest friend next to Min-Young." I laughed as I saw him grin. "Happy?"

"Very." He gave out a chuckle as we got closer to the back exit.

"I'll stay here. Fans might get suspicious. You go ahead." I told him as he nodded and made a run towards the bus. Fans outside the barrier went crazy and chanted his name again and again.

When he got back, we ran back towards the dressing room. I spotted Kevin and Eli outside and immediately ran towards them. "Kevin, Eli, where are you going?"

They chuckled and gave a thumbs up. "We support you two~! MinHyun pair daebak!" My jaw dropped. Just who told them about this.

"We have schedules in thirty minutes. Anyhow, we got your number from Min-Young. We'll call you guys later." Eli explained after, laughing. The two waved goodbye and dashed off as I nodded. I entered the dressing room, spotting all of them playing with Minhyun and Choco on the floor.

I sat by the couch next to Min-Young. "Don't these guys have a concert to do? Why are they here?"

"CN Blue is still having their moment. SuJu will be up in ten minutes." Min-Young answered.

"No, no! Minhyun, Choco not like that! Like this!"

All of a sudden, all of them rolled in sync on the floor with Minhyun and Choco. My eyes widened and Min-Young and I laughed to the fullest.

"Oh my god! Just imagine if the fans saw these! What kind of dog training is that?!" Min-Young said in between her laughs.

All of them laughed. "Super Junior Dog Training!!!"

=Time Skip... One day later...

2 PM

The clock read.

"Do I have to buy a dress?" I pouted inside the car as Kyuppa drove. I stared out the window, waiting for us to reach CO-EX mall.

"I'll give you lifetime access to my laptop if you dare to go and wear jeans during Kyunghee University's ball with my father watching." He dared with a smirk.

I  narrowed my eyes. "Tempting but no thanks."

"Just let the stylists do their thing. I'll be roaming around the mall. Call me when you're done." He stopped at the entrance of the mall. I collected my things and nodded, getting out of his car as I waved goodbye. I closed the door and walked inside the mall.

In my pocket, my phone vibrated. I took it out, reading the message after.

"Oh and wear the dress. We'll be going straight to the university after you're done."

It read. I sighed deeply and entered the nearest salon I could find.

For two and a half hours, I was seated in a black chair being styled by these stylists. I only ordered one person to syle me but now, I had two working on my hair, one working on my face and another working on my fingers. I am not going to pay the four of them.

After another thirty minutes, one of them offered to help me look for a dress. I just nodded since it'll make things easier for me. After all, this only costs me about half a hundred thousand won.

They led me to an expensive looking boutique, immediately giving me a pair of dresses to try on. I put my things in the dressing room and went in, stripping and putting on the dresses they ordered me to try on. After another hour, we were done and a small mountain of dresses were piled up outside the dressing room, all tried on by me. In the end, I ended up looking - well like me.

All of them high-fived each other as I just stood there.

"Bravo, bravo!" One guy with a french accent cheered while clapping, as if seeing his most precious creation. I sweatdropped, taking out my phone from my purse and pressing the quick dial on Kyuppa's number.

KY: Yeoboseyo?

MA: I'm done. Hurry up, I have no money to pay these guys T.T

KY: Hang on, one sec.

KY: -groans- YAH!

MA: What are you doing? O.O

KY: N-nothing... Ow! Where are you?

MA: I'm at ______. You sure you're okay?

KY: Yeah, yeah. I'll bet there in five. YAH! Idiot woman! -line goes dead-

I blinked and frowned, putting the phone back in my purse as the stylists swooned over me. I gave a smile.

"Can we take a picture?" One them asked as I nodded hesitantly. That boy grinned and posed beside me; I put on my best smile and held a peace sign.

"Wait..." The manager of the boutique narrowed his eyes. "Who'll pay for what we've done?"

"My friend will be here any time soon. Don't worry." I reassured, somehow panicking all of a sudden. Who knows, he might ditch me.

"Ohh... is it a boy?" The girls squealed as the guys looked kind of down. To make it clear there were three girls not including me and about two guys. All of them were stylists.

I nodded and gave a small smile. "Yup."

"Your boyfriend?" They all looked stunned. I shook my head fiercly, denying. They all stared at me in disbelief.

"Shall we turn this into a surprise?" The boutique's manager asked, narrowing his eyes. Everyone in the shop nodded as my eyes widened.

"Y-you don't have to!" I retorted as they grabbed me and pushed me to the dressing room. The two boys leaned on the door, preventing me to get out. I sighed and gave up, not wanting to do damage on what I was currently wearing.

"Min-Ah?" I heard Kyuppa call out at the other side of the door. I tapped the door, pouting because I wanted to get out so badly.

"Let me out! He's here!" I hissed as they gave a chuckle. The weight on the door lessened as one of them approached him, I think.

"Sir, please stand here." I heard one of them instruct him.

Finally, there was no more weight on the door and I dashed out as fast as I can. I ran forward eventually bumping into some again, but this time, it was hard.

"Ow!" I said as he held my shoulders. We were an inch away from hugging each other. "Sorry." I looked up, staring with eyes of apology at his shades-covered eyes. Turns out I bumped into Kyuppa. We both blushed and stepped away from each other.

I stepped back a few times as he released me, dusting my dress. I looked at him. From casual clothes to a black tuxedo. Nice. "Nice." I gave a thumbs up.

He stared at me from head to toe, observing me. "Hm. Beautiful." He said with a sheepish grin. I blushed wildly and turned around to hide my embarrasment as he went straight to the cashier to pay.

"I think I've fallen in love again." One of the female store clerks said, sighing as he stared at Kyuppa. I gave a smile and looked away from her immediately.

When he was done, we went back to the car and he drove towards the university.

"Here we go again." I took a deep breath and stepped out of his car, the press immediately snapping pictures as Kyuppa opened the door for me. My eyes widened. There were press attending?

"Please welcome, my son - Cho Kyuhyun and his friend, the top student of Neulparan High School - Lee Min-Ah." His father announced as I linked arms with Kyuppa and smiled at the cameras around me. I bowed in respect and greeted everyone as we walked towards the entrance. When we entered the school's gates, I was relieved to find no press and camera's around. We both entered the university's gymnasium which was transformed into a beautiful ballroom, waiters leading us to our respective seats.

The waiters lead us to the best seat, the one in the front and in the middle. In the table, Kyuppa's family - including his sister - was seated. I bowed in greeting and sat down in one of the chairs as Kyuppa sat beside me.

"Good evening." I greeted. Cho Ah-Ra unnie waved at me cheerfully. I gave a grin. I've talked to her once, in the webcam since she's been studying abroad.

"I didn't know that you and my brother are together! How did Sungmin react?" She asked all of a sudden. I mentally slapped my head and sighed deeply as I gave her a look. She raised a brow at first but nodded, realizing it after.

She gave a laugh and tapped her mother's shoulder. "Umma, have you asked whether they've kissed or not?"

My face flushed and I shook my head fiercly.

"Well, no." She stopped all of a sudden and turned to Kyuppa and I. "Have you?"

My eyes widened and I blushed tomato red. Kyuppa and I exchanged glances. He was also blushing.

"W-w-well..." He was hesitant to answer. "O-of course we did already! I-I mean she is after all mine." He said, stuttering. I blushed more as he did so too.

"Then why are you two tomato red?" All of a sudden, his father stood beside him and poked him in the cheeks. I wanted to bang my head on the table.

Think, Lee Min-Ah, think! "B-because it's awkward to talk about it in front of his family?" I said, making up the best excuse my mind could think up.

He nodded, agreeing with me. "Besides, you guys don't understand anything. Especially you, noona. At least I have a girlfriend. Look at you, you're almost thirty and you don't even have a boyfriend."

Ah-ra unnie rolled her eyes. "Speak for yourself. I bet you can't even prove that you two kissed."

"We'll only believe you when we see it for ourselves." His parents suddenly butted in. I gaped. Aren't they supposed to stop the two instead of joining in?

"Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss." His parents and Ah-ra unnie chanted again and again. I blushed again.

"Yah, stop that. You're making my jagiya feel uncomfortable." Kyuppa shot beside me. They turned silent and I laughed.

"I like the Cho family." I stated as I continued to laugh. His parent's eyes widened, so did Ah-ra unnie's.

His father and mother leaned closer to me.

"Then you're willing to marry our son/my brother?" His parents and his sister asked in sync, eyes wide and their voices increasing in volume.

 "What?!"

My jaw-dropped.


Aigoo... I experienced a major writer's block x.x Sorry for the late update.

Congratulations to "DRAMA" for winning in the poll~! Looks like we'll have more Minhyun moments =.="

I'm thinking of compiling the songs used in this story and making an OST =/ Should I? xDD

Next week/By Friday(10.7.2011):

The most awaited scene ever. No seriously. You guys are gonna like it... maybe :P

-Min-Ah <3