Minmin//MinHyuk

Our Life Story

Kyuhyun's POV

I yawned, blinking as I sat up on the bed, looking around me. Realizing where I was, my eyes widened, seeing my Inna on the floor. "Pffft. I told you not to sleep on the couch." I said to myself as I gave a light chuckle.

Just thinking of it made my day. My Inna. My girl. She was now officially mine. 

She was wearing my shirt too, which was obviously a bit big for her. Though last night, she insisted on wearing it since she said it was comfortable. 

I stood up and carried her bridal-style, hearing some things come out of . "Kyu~" She said as she snuggled deep into my chest like a baby. I blushed a bit and layed her down gently on my bed, tucking her in the covers. 

Checking the time, I grabbed a book and started to read some things, not forgetting to put on my glasses before starting to do so. Soon after, it was time to go and start my schedules but Min-Ah was still asleep. I sighed and got dressed up, leaving the room soon after patting her head goodbye. Leaving the house at six in the morning wasn't really cool.

Min-Ah's POV

I ran downstairs, grabbing a piece of bread and sticking it into my mouth before locking the door behind me. I wasn't late, I was in a hurry since I have to do something at school. Min-Young was... well, still asleep. 

I shrugged, feeling something in my eyes - something like a flash. I raised my brows and wiped my eyes. Probably just the sun since I can't actually sense anyone near.

I grabbed some random bike lyring around the garage and rode it to school, taking at least fifteen minutes to get there. When I got there, some classmates of mine were cleaning and some were lying asleep on their desks. I sat down on my desk, taking out a few pieces of paper as I planned for the report I had later on.

Thirty minutes later, Min-Young arrived and I finished my report summary. 

"Yo, wassup?" She greeted in English as she patted my shoulder twice. I nodded back in greeting as she sat down in her seat and took out a few books. Probably doing her homework... which is not a homework anymore since she's doing it in school. Nah, you get the point.

Suddenly after, a classmate of mine approached me. "Min-Ah-shi, may I borrow your phone?" She begged in a desperate tone as her face crumpled in worry.

I raised a brow. "Wae?" 

"Someone stole my phone on the way here. I need to inform my parents, asap!" She begged again. Shrugging, I took out my phone from my bag, removing the memory card.

"Whoa! Min-Ah-shi has the same cellphone charm that Kyuhyun oppa has!" She said in amazement as I twitched. Oops, forgot about removing that one when coming to school. However, are these girls stalkers of him?! Like what the heck they even know what his cellphone charm looks like. "Where'd you get it?!" They turned around to faced me, observing the charm. 

I shrugged and gulped. "CO-EX. They had it on sale the other week." Of course, it was a lie. Don't expect me to tell the truth at times like these.

"Let's go to CO-EX later?" Another girl said, completely ignoring me after hearing where I bought it.

"Sure." The girl who borrowed my phone nodded. "Hang on, need to call my parents." After that, she faced my phone and sweeped the screen to unlock it. Her eyes widened.

"Oh. My. God." She had hung wide-open. What now? Min-Young walked and sat on top of my desk, curious of what was happening. 

"You've met Kyuhyun oppa before?!" She shouted, grabbing the whole class' attention.

My eyes widened and I face-palmed. I had the picture of the two of us together, standing side by side with arms slung around each other as the wallpaper for my phone. "Y-yes..." I answered, stuttering.

"Where?!" Half of the female population in my class shouted as the boys just gave a stare.

"Fansigning event." Min-Young answered with a smile. I sighed in relief. Thank god...

"You mean Min-Young met him too?" Min-Young and I both nodded.

After that, we were pretty much interrogated. Most of the time, we answered complete lies. We were thankful to the fullest when the teacher arrived. For the rest of the day, Min-Young pretty much ignored me and those girls kept on following me wherever I go. I was getting worried over Min-Young though. I approached her at lunch while she was at the garden eating her lunch by herself.

"Okay, I give up! What is wrong with you?" I raised my hands up, waving them in front of me, frustrated.

She looked at me with ignorant eyes. "Oh, nothing. I'm just eating here disappointed and annoyed at my best friend for not telling me that she has a boyfriend!!" She shouted at me, sarcastically as she pouted.

I opened my mouth, then quickly shut it after changing my mind. "Spill it." I ordered her as she gave a grin.

"Give me your phone." She ordered back. I frowned a bit, surprised as I handed her my phone. Exactly after that, it rang. She answered it, quickly pressing the screen without my permission. My jaw-dropped as I heard his voice on loudspeaker.

KY: YAH! Lee Min-Ah! You forgot you lunch! Wookie-ah wasn't even awake when you left.

MY: It's me. Min-Young.

KY: Min-Young! O.O Where's she?

MA: Over here... -sighs-

SM: Kyu, is that Min-Ah?

MA: Oppa~! Annyeong~!

SM: Oh, hey~ I'm picking you up later after school. I wanna go out with just the two of us!

MA: Got it. Just give me a call.

KY: Should I come over to give you your lunch? Shindong hyung is already drooling at it.

MA: Nah. It's fine. I'll just buy from the cafeteria... or rather eat Min-Young's food.

KY: Pig.

MY: Pig.

EH: Little fat chicken~ -laughs-

SM: -kicks Eunhyuk's -

EH: YAH!

MA: -hangs up-

A nerve popped on my head. "I'm killing your brother later."  I rolled my eyes and started eating Min-Young's food.

Min-Young shrugged and smirked. "Okay, back to topic. How did he ask you out?"

 

 

Flashback...

 

 

"About the pretend thing that we're doing right now..." He smirked. "I suppose it's going to be real."

"Happy?" I teased as I gave a laugh. I took a sip of the bottle of water that I had. "Are you sure though?"

He frowned. "Why? Of course I'm sure. Are you sure?"

"You know... I'm just a simple person. I'm no celebrity like you. I might get targeted by your beloved fans. Your reputation can go down like a plane crashing. I am sure that I love you but as your best friend, I am also worried about your reputation and celebrity status. I can't just simply ruin your dream." I explained, feeling down a bit. I looked down on the floor with a soft smile as I touched my forehead.

"True." He simply said. I knew it! We were silent for a few minutes.

But then, he hugged me. "This person you're hugging with doesn't just date any simple person. This person I'm hugging can become a celebrity in a second if she wants. Remember Kim Young-min offering you a contract? In anyway I am willing to sacrifice my reputation just to freely date the person I love. Besides, SMent won't be as popular anymore if they kick out the one and only Cho Kyuhyun."

I gave out a laugh as he released me. A bright grin was on his face as he gave a thumbs up. "I swear I saw you take out your phone when you hugged me. This is scripted right?"

He pouted. "I'm kidding." I smiled widely. "...but thanks though."

"So... I can go out with you?" He asked with a smile.

I crossed my arms on my chest. "Since when did I not go out with you?" I joked.

"Yah! I'm serious here!" He groaned as I stopped laughing and composed myself. "Aish!"

"Will you be mine?" He asked. Cheesy.

I held in my laugh as he waited. "Yeah..."

After that, both of us erupted in laughter. "I-I-I can't believe the Cho Kyuhyun is actually saying this! It's hard to believe! HAHAHA~"

"I-I know, me too! I don't even know why I said that!" He said in between his laughs.

"Weirdo!" I said as I clutched my stomach from the pain of laughter.

------------------

I choked on my food, remembering what happened. I grabbed the bottle of water that Min-Young had and gulped it down, wiping my mouth with a tissue after. I told her all about it. Not in detail though. When she was satisfied, we went back to class and just sat there, not listening to what the teacher was sermoning about.

Class ended quite early and I quickly grabbed my things since Min oppa was already waiting for me. Since Min-Young had cleaning duty, I bid goodbye first and ran to the Honda Civic that was parked by the other side of the road.

I entered the car, spotting the familiar plate number. "Had fun in school?" Min oppa asked with a chuckle as he drove immediately as I shut the door of his car closed.

I nodded and breathed out. "Not so much though. Where are we going?"

"I needed someone to accompany me in shopping. I thought you might want to go since I heard that you've been needing some materials on a project for your class or something?" He wasn't sure of what he said.

A lightbulb appeared above my head, not literally. "Yup. It's our electricity project."

"Oh, I'm getting a new dog by... it's Monday right?" I nodded. "...by tomorrow."

"Cool~! Sen has a new playmate!" I clasped my hands, thinking of Minhyun also. "What breed is it?"

He chuckled. "Recently, I'm just so smitten by the way poodles do aegyo so I decided to have one~ "

"We are here~" I sang, getting out of the car as soon as the car stopped. He got out of the car, only wearing shades. "Oppa, are you sure? Someone might recognize you."

"It's fine. We're introducing you in a week. If any scandals come up, we're having a DNA test scheduled." He reassured. True. They can even have the whole DNA test video recorded if they wanted to. Feeling kind of assured, Min oppa grabbed my hand and dragged me inside the mall, somehow grabbing people's attention.

We went in the first store where he spotted pink. Typical but I went on with it since he was kind of enjoying himself. "Wait up~!" I called as I ran after him.

"Ahh, so cute!" He stated as he held a pink hoodie in his hands. He observed it and quickly called the shop clerk. I sweat dropped, watching him pay at the cashier who was squealing when she found out that it was actually Lee Sungmin who she was serving.

When he was done, he walked towards me with a satisfied smile. "Let's go buy your stuff."

"Did you literally kick Hyuk oppa's when he teased you when you were recording Inkigayo?" I asked out of no where as we walked towards some hardware store.

He nodded. "He got me annoyed. I mean, I am not a little fat chicken aren't I?"

"Pffft. No you're not, don't worry." I assured him as he gave a sigh.

"Good. I was starting to think I am one."

"What made you think so?"

"Manager hyung asked me to go on a diet or I'll become like Shindong hyung... the three years ago version."

"What? I like my brother cuddly! What do they care?!"

He was about to reply but all of a sudden, A-CHA was heard through some game by the nearby arcade. Some boys were playing Dance Dance Revolution and they were actually dancing to it. A smile crept up to my brothers face as his eyes glistened with wonder.

"You know, I still wonder if Dance Dance Revo. got the steps right... should we check?" His eyes narrowed as he grabbed my hand when he saw me nod. He bought some tokens and inserted it in the token slot of a vacant Dance Dance Revo. game.

He motioned me to occupy the space beside him, inviting me to a multiplayer game. I shook my head. "I still haven't practiced that one yet. I only know a few..."

"It's fine!" He said with a reassuring smile. "I'll teach you... or maybe the machine will but you can handle."

I rolled my eyes and nodded, feeling hyped up all of a sudden. "Okay, okay! Only since I'm kind of bad at this game." I laughed as he started and chose Mr. Simple for the first song we would dance to. He said i twas for warm-up but I knew that he was also considering me, being the considerate person he is.

We danced then. Min oppa, as expected, got a perfect score. While me, I got a few steps wrong. I was focused on the screen and couldn't even manage to look at his foot. There were also people who gathered around us, feeling amazed. Some even took their video cameras out. Since I was wearing my school skirt, I was awfully thankful that I always wear cycling shorts under it.

"Not bad... again?" He grinned, not even sweating.

I smirked. "Bring it on, bro."

Then, A-CHa began to play. I was completely new at it and couldn't even catch up that much. Min oppa got one mistake since he said that he 'accidentally' looked at my foot and lost his focus for a second. After that, since we were pretty much grabbing attention, we left the arcade, heading off to a hardware store to buy the school stuff I needed.

We had dinner in some cheap restaurant that he often goes to when he has the time. It was cheap yet the food was superb. I ate till I was full and left with Min oppa after ten minutes of rest. 

"Oh, I forgot." He frowned, having this suspicious look on his face as we walked to wherever fate takes us to. "Why didn't you tell me that you like Kyu! Kyu said he asked you out yesterday! How'd it go?!" That first sentence wasn't a question. He said it straight but his face filled with glee. I thought he forbid me to... never mind.

"I accepted the offer." An evil smile crept up to his face. "...but, if this doesn't work out, you know what'll happen. Besides, I thought you didn't like me having a boyfriend."

"It'll work out! If it's another boy you're dating, it's a different story! I have trust in that maknae of ours." He smiled widely, clapping his hands. I shook my head with a smile on my face, sighng in relief after. I was thinking that he'll oppose to the idea of dating him. "Everyone supports you though. MinHyun couple, hwaiting!"

I stared at him weirdly. "Why are we having this talk again?"

"Because I'm your brother and I care about who you date. Tell me if he hurts you, oppa will teach him a lesson." He punched my arm playfully as I continued to stare at him weirdly. Though, I feel so grateful. Having a brother like him is so great.

I nodded as I looked at the store beside me. It was a jewelry store and one necklace caught my eye.

I gazed at it for a while, mesmerized. "Omo~"

"What are you looking at?" Oppa said with curious eyes as he went to stand beside me. Hel ooked back and forth between me and the necklace, a smile forming on his face after a few seconds as he entered the store without even consulting me. Deja Vu?

I didn't try to stop him as my jaw-dropped. It costs a bit of a fortune. Don't blame me, I didn't ask for it, I just stared at it. "Oppa..." I called out as I went inside the store. Clerks gave me a glare like I was a theft.

"You know, you just have to ask." He reminded me as he stood by the counter, the necklace I was staring at in his hands. He observed it, smiling. He poked on his cheeks with a grin. I raised a brow. What?

He poked his cheeks again, motioning me to kiss him there first before he pays for it. I hesitated because of the cost. "You don't want it?" His face fell like he became embarrased. I quickly shook my head and skipped towards him, giving him a peck on the cheeks as he smiled widely, completely satisfied. Clerks and even the guard, awed.

"Sweet couple." Some of them said in a whisper. I frowned a bit and let it go.

He laughed and took out his credit card, paying. "Turn around." He ordered as I did so. He put on the necklace himself, fixing my hair also. When he was done putting it on, I smiled as I held the pendant in my hands.

"Thank you!" I squealed as he got his card back. He took out his phone and handed it to one of the clerks.

"Picture first. I have got to put this in my blog." He gave a laugh as I posed beside him. "Say, Kimchi~!"

"Kimchi~!"

Min-Young's POV

"Minny, waaaaait~!" Someone called behind me. I turned around, my brows raised as I the ice cream I was holding. Hyuk oppa came running after me. He was wearing his mask and a paiir of shades. I raised my brows. What was he doing here?

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" I asked him, observing him from head to toe as he panted.

"To pick you up. Didn't you hear me on the phone earlier? You completely left me at the school. I was standing there like an idiot waiting for you to come out! If I hadn't seen Ya-Na and Je-Mi I would've stayed there till midnight waiting for you!" He frowned at me, a cute lil pout on his face. I laughed, patting his head and messing with his white hair.

"Sorry, bro." I smiled, offering him my ice cream. "You want?"

He nodded as I inched it closer to him. "Get your own." I stuck my tongue out, finishing it all with just one bite. I laughed at his face as he pouted again.

"You are so mean..." He shook his head, his eyes narrowing as he sighed.

"I got it from you."

"Aww. That's my sis!"

"'Course!"

His eyes widened after that, like he was remembering something important. He felt his pants pockets and sighed in relief when he found what he was looking for. I raised my brow, curious of what was in the envelope he was holding.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing at the envelope he was holding. A smirk formed on his face as he took out its contents. He waved it in front of my face, allowing me to see it.

"Tickets to see your favorite football team." He smirked. My eyes glistened with happiness. Who knew this anchovy could be so thoughtful?

"Bro," I pretended to tear up as he stared at me weirdly. "I love you~!" I tackled him into a hug, digging my face deep into his clothes. "But you still stink!"

"I know, I know. I'm a good brother." He laughed and hugged me back.

As soon as all the drama was over, we took his car to the venue and sat at the best seats offered. I was in shock, strangling Hyukjae oppa whenever my favorite team loses by a point. He was enjoying with me though. He even had his mask off and only his shades on so he could properly shout.

In the end...

"They lost by a point! How could God be so rude?!" I whined, feeling down. I wasted my voice in shouting and I'll probably have no voice to use tomorrow. Hyuk oppa whined beside me also. "I hink I just wasted precious money on that."

"What? You regret watching it with me?" I pouted as his eyes widened.

"Ani, Ani! It's not like that!" He defensed as I smiled a bit.

"Thanks though, I owe you a lot." I punched his arm playfully as he gave a laugh.

"We'll be in New York for a week after this." I nodded, this time whining with emotions. I pouted. It's going to be boring again in the house. "SM TOWN." He explained with simply two words. "But after that, we're going to have a break. I'll treat my whole family!" He continued as my face fell. I haven't actually met my real mom and dad. Though, I treated the mom I had when I was back in ______ as my real mom. The same goes for my old dad. I'm just afraid about their reaction when they see me. What if they don't like me?

"No kidding, you're coming along too." He stated with a serious face as a smile managed to crept up to my face. He grinned and laughed, patting my back as he led me back to his car. We'll see...


QUICK UPDATE FOR HENRY'S BIRTHDAY!! MOCHI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Next chapter:

DRAMA. AND LOTS OF IT.

For those people who kept on asking, there will still be comedy but at a minimum amount.

Minhyun... in the next chapter. TaeYoung as well. Where is SHINee? In Japan. Harhar.

-<3

Minhyun :O

RANDOM FACT: Did you know that Min-Ah really lost her memory card? Yes. She lost it. We based Scene 3 on this. xDD

RANDOM FACT #2: Did you know that Eunhyuk really teased Sungmin and called him "Little fat chicken" during the filming of Inkigayo? Eunhyuk kept on teasing him and got Sungmin annoyed. Sungmin kicked his .

RANDOM FACT #3: Did you know that Sungmin is really gonna have a new addition to his dog family? :O He lately published a blog entry about Sen(his dog) having a new dongsaeng. And the line "Recently, I'm just so smitten by the way poodles do aegyo so I decided to have one~ " was taken from his blog entry.

RANDOM FACT #4: Did you know that SuJu or maybe the whole SM TOWN cast is going to have a break after SM TOWN New York? Eunhyuk will take his family to Italy and he doesn't want any fans swooning around him so Italian ELF's, please let him enjoy this trip with his family.