Hello, baby Kyumin!

Our Life Story

Min-Ah's POV

I watched Teukie oppa as he paced back and forth in the living room, talking to his phone. He was about to leave for a flight but he got held by a phone call.

Kyuppa was sitting beside me, doing the same. We were watching One Piece a few minutes earlier but the television was blocked by Teukie oppa when he began to pace back and forth.

"Oppa..." I called out to him silently but he just continued to walk. I sighed, just munching on the popcorn.

Kyuppa grabbed a handful of popcorn in the bucket and started munching also. "He's frustrated when he does that. Don't bother, he won't pay attention to you."

"Okay, okay." Teukie oppa said through the phone. "What? Now?!" With that, he ran outside and shut the door behind him. Come to think of it, Hello Baby just ended. Maybe he just misses his wives and baby Kyumin.

After a few seconds of hearing loud and cheerful shouts from outside, Teukie oppa opened the door and motioned us two to come with him. "Kyu, Min-Ah~ Come~"

I turned to stare at Kyuppa first but he just raised his brows and shook his head. With that, he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside. "Hyung, what is it?"

In the baby stroller was baby Kyumin, staring at the both of us with gently and bright eyes. My heart melted from his cuteness. "Aww." I awed, gently lifting him up the stroller to carry him.

"I thought so. You like him." Teukie oppa nodded with a grin on his face.

I nodded. "Who could not like baby Kyumin?" I added with a chuckle as I snuggled his face.

"What's Kyumin doing here?" Kyuppa asked with a frown on his face.

I gave him the stare. "Yah, what is wrong with you? He's welcome here anytime."

"Kyu's jealous because you just snuggled Kyumin~" Teukie oppa teased as he poked Kyuppa's shoulders.

I laughed. "Sorry but no snuggling for you." I stuck my tongue out at him when he pouted. "Anyway, what's he doing here?"

The Cho Kyuhyun had his jaw dropped. "Yah, what is wrong with you? He's welcome here anytime!" He repeated my answer to him as I gave a sheepish grin.

Teukie oppa clapped in front of us cheerfully, unconsciously doing aegyo... which doesn't really fit him that much. "I need a huge favor from you two..." He started as Kyuppa and I raised our brows. Kyumin reached out to his uncle Kyu. Seeing this, I handed him Kyumin. I turned to Teukie oppa again. "This might be a good preparation in the future but still..."

"Get to the point old man." I guess you already knew who said that...

Teukie oppa's eyes twitched in annoyance. "I need you two to babysit Kyumin for a while."

"Why?" I groaned.

"I thought you like him?!" Teukie oppa pointed out as he pouted.

"I do but I can't!"

"I just need you to take him out and let him have fun! Please?" Teukie oppa begged. "I'm late for my flight!"

"No. Take care of your own son." Kyu answered for me as I nodded in agreement.

"Besides, if we do take him out, what would I do if we get spotted by camera's huh?" I pointed out.

"I'll tweet something in relation to that. Just please take him out? His biological mother will be at the front entrance of COEX to pick him up later at eight in the evening." With that, he ran to his car and just drove away, leaving us both in shock.

From beside me, I heard a slap. "Ow! Bad baby!" Kyuppa frowned. I held in my laugh but my face turned to Kyuppa when Kyumin began to cry.

I stared at him unbelievably. "Don't be fooled by his charms! He slapped me!" He defended himself as I shook my head, laughing.

"Get Minhyun. I'm going to get dressed. Be a good uncle and follow my orders." He gave a fake salute and tried to calm Kyumin down.

I pushed the stroller inside the house and went straight to my room, dressing up in warmer clothes. Who knew... it might begin to snow today.

I went down after I grabbed my purse and turned off the lights, seeing him as he carried Kyumin and made him fly like superman. Kyumin laughed sweetly and I awed at the scene. "Enjoy much, Kyu?" I joked as he gave a grin.

"Come on, might as well bring this baby over to COEX." I took Kyumin from him as he grabbed his car keys.

"Wait, Minhyun is coming with us?" He asked while folding the stroller and carrying it. Minhyun barked a few times, wagging her tail.

I nodded, grabbing the baby bag filled with necessities. "Yup." I answered, getting in his car as he opened the door for me. We locked the door to the dorm and drove all the way to COEX.

Before getting out of the car, I fidgeted in my seat. "Should I wear something to cover my face?" I asked.

"Nah, it's okay. Teukie already tweeted something in relation to that. Look..." He showed me the tweet all loaded up in his iPhone.

I nodded to myself and got out of the car. "You know just because he's not here doesn't mean you can say his name without respect."

"Nag. Nag. Nag." He teased, taking Kyumin who sat by the back seat and carrying him in his arms. I held Minhyun by the leash.

I pouted. "I hate you, so, so much when you're turning evil, do you know that?"

"I love you, so, so much when you get annoyed, do you know that?" He hinted with an evil grin.

"Kyumin, slap your uncle." The weird thing was, Kyumin really did slap him on the face. Ha.

He twitched. "And you call me evil. Speak for yourself, woman! You're teaching a baby to slap his elders!"

I laughed evilly, entering the mall as Kyu immediately recieved stares from ELF's who recognized him in one look. Addition to that, they also stared at me with curiosity.

i stopped walking, realizing something just now. "Wait." I halted as Kyuppa stared at me with his brows raised. "If you were a baby what would you do in a mall?"

"Play with my baby friends and eat baby food in a baby stroller." I sweatdropped at his answer.

"Should we just go to the arcade then?" I suggested as his eyes glinted with excitement. Kyumin, then, laughed and clapped is hands. Whoah, he knows what an arcade is. "Dance Dance Revo.?" I gave a smile. He grabbed my hand with his available hand and dragged me to the arcade without anymore words.

Along the way, we passed by an ice cream shop. I stopped again, heading straight to the store. "Pig." I heard him say with a laugh as I chuckled. He ran to catch up with me and stood beside ma as I decided on a flavor.

"Does Kyumin eat icecream?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Yeah. I think he likes vanilla." I raised a brow at him.

"How did you know?" I shook my head as pointed at Kyumin's finger who was pointing at the vanilla flavored ice cream. My mouth formed a perfect 'O'.

"Order me some banana split, please?" I nodded and rolled my eyes as he sat with Kyumin on a vacant three-seater table.

"Yes, Master." And I did what he told me to. It just bothered me that I had to pay though.

I carried the ice cream to the table, sitting on a vacant chair after. I shrugged, noticing the fans crowded outside the store. I felt annoyed and just kept silent as we both took turns in feeding Kyumin. Minhyun sat in my lap, her own strawberry ice cream.

"I'm getting annoyed by the flash." I frowned, my eyes twitching when I saw another flash.

"Wait. Hang on." He took one last bite of his banana split and smiled, waving at the cameras.

"Yah!" I mouthed over to him. When he smiled, it just made the flashes coming. When he turned to look at me, I gave a grin and shook my head.

"What?" He asked as I merely payed attention to him and grabbed a tissue. I wiped the tiny mess on his cheeks and then turned to wipe the mess on Kyumin's cheeks.

"Let's go?" I turned and smiled, carrying Minhyun to the floor.

Kyu stood up from his chair and nodded, carrying Kyumin in his arms. "You're losing on Dance, Dance Revo later."

"Bring it on~!" I sang as I ran outside. The people, thankfully made way for us. I smiled and waved for the camera's of course. I wouldn't want any silly stolen photos taken by fifteen photographers.

When we reached the arcade, I stopped on my tracks when I inhaled something foul. "Something smells." I pointed out as I turned to Kyu. "You farted didn't you?!"

"SSHHH!" He covered my mouth with his available hand. "I did not! It's Kyumin."

Both of our eyes widened.

"You clean him up!" We both said at the same time.

"I don't want to!" Again, both of us said this in unison.

"Great. I now smell of poop. I have no extra shirt with me." Kyu complained, rubbing his nose. One second after he said that, Kyumin started to cry.

I took Kyumin from him and held my breath. "Go, buy me and of course yourself something new to wear. I'll change him up."

With an apologetic look, he took Minhyun from me and nodded. "I'll be back in a few." I gave him a small smile while I calmed Kyumin down. When he was gone from my sight, I ran to the baby room found deep within the mall and sadly, changed his diapers - carefully. 

The smell... was foul. I couldn't help but frown when I changed Kyumin. After all, it's my first time changing the diaper of a baby. I only learned from watching some TV Shows. I was done, happy and accomplished by my work as the air went clean again. Kyumin laughed this time, a satisfied look on his face.

I carried him outside, waiting for Kyu. Bored, I decided to just play with Kyumin.

"Kyumin-ah, did you know your name is a combination of my brother's and your uncle's name?" I spoke to him as his eyes wondered off at a different direction. I sighed. It seems pointless talking to him.

Behind me, a woman approached me. "Excuse me miss, are you interested in taking a photo with your baby?"

I sweatdropped. "I'm the babysitter. I'm not his mom, sorry."

"No, it's okay! Where's his father?" The woman looked around. 

Out of the blue, Kyu returned with two shopping bags in his hand. "Inna, everything alright?"

The woman's eyes widened. "AH! Super Junior's Cho Kyuhyun is tha father?" He pointed at Kyuppa's face, making him step back a little.

"Uhh... no. Sorry. I'm only babysitting." He answered, helping me stand up. Minhyun barked from beside him. Meanwhile, Kyumin once again reached for his uncle. We exchanged; I took Minhyun and he took Kyumin. 

"Oh. But still, do you guys want to take a picture together? It's free anyway. It's a once a year promo." The woman insisted. 

I looked at Kyu, annoyance evident in my face. "Well, should we?" I asked with a strong accent.

As if we were communicating through telepathy, I already knew what was on his mind. 'If it would stop this woman from bugging us, why not.'

Nodding to ourselves, we both followed the woman. Kyumin kept on struggling in Kyu's arms. 

She led us to a modern shop, inviting us in inside the studio. With that, I just posed normally with a smile on my face. Another crazy thing was, when I actually looked at the picture, I looked like I was modeling for something - even Kyumin had a natural smile on his face. In the middle of the photoshoot, I changed my clothes.

After that, thankfully, we were able to get out of that womans presence and go to the arcade - he still wore shades though. I separated with him for a while, buying tokens in the token shop. 

"Excuse me, how much do you need for a game of Dance, Dance Revo.?" I asked.

"Only two for each game, miss." Instead of the token seller, a boy beside me answered with a wink.

I shrugged in my place. "Excuse me?" I raised my brows and faced the token seller.

"So, how much?" I asked again.

"I said two, missy." He was about to grab my hand but I stepped back, making him fail. 

I faced the token seller, confirming if it was two. She nodded inside the small room. I paid for the tokens and just ignored that man, walking away. Half-way there, he grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. 

"Wait." He exclaimed with a flirty smirk. 

I looked down, avoiding eye contact. I definitely don't want to cause any trouble by flipping him over - like literally. "Do I know you? Why are you even talking to me?"

"Are you available right now?" 

"Sir, I might have to call security because it seems you're talking to the wrong person."

"I'm pretty sure I'm speaking to you."

"Do you know me?"

"No..."

"Then I don't know you." I shrugged.

He looked at me with defeated eyes. "Just please answer my question. You've lived in _______ right? You've studied abroad. You're eighteen years old born in January 15 of 19XX aren't you?"

I felt creeped out by this man. I stepped back a little, seriously about to call the security. "Excuse me? How do you know that?" I walked backwards, but he still followed me. He grabbed my wrist to prevent me from walking any further - his fingers digging deep into my skin.

"Ow." I twitched. "Please, let go."

 

"Aren't you?" He raised his voice. I twitched again, his nails digging deeper and deeper. We were starting to grab attention now.

I closed my eyes, sighing. Do I have to flip him over? 

I was about to do that but I was surprised when another hand grabbed my wrist. It's two now?! I opened my eyes to complain but I was surprised when I saw Kyuppa's face so serious - if looks could kill. Ha. For so many times, I'm actually thankful that he was always there when I needed him.

"Let go of her." He commanded like a boss, taking off his shades and putting it inside his shirt pocket. That stranger did and when he released me, I hid behind Kyuppa like a child, sighing in relief as I held my wrist. 

"Are you two together?" That man asked. 

"So what if we are?"

"Are you?"

"Yeah. So, now that you know, what's your business?" I was shocked by his answer - wait, it wasn't only me, also the people around me heard it. 

Just like that, that man scoffed and turned away like nothing happened. When he disappeared from my sight, I looked up at Kyu and tugged his sleeve gently. He turned to me, returning back to his normal state. "You should've flipped him over."

I smiled. "Are you reading my mind?"

"Maybe...?" He answered with a deep chuckle. After I few seconds, I actually noticed something important.

"Where's Kyumin and Minhyun?" I asked as his eyes widened. He ran, heading to the carousel and sighed in relief when he spotted Minhyun guarding Kyumin. I looked at the time, picking Minhyun up from the floor. 

"Wow. It's eight in the evening already?" I blinked furiously as he led me to the front entrance. 

When we got there, as expected, Kyumin's mother was waiting. "Kyuhyun-ssi!" His mother waved. We walked towars her and I bowed.

"Thank you so much. I was surprised when Leeteuk-ssi handed the job over to you. I'm so sorry." She apologized bowing.

"It's okay. We'll be going now." Kyuppa declared with a smile, handing over Kyumin to her.

She nodded and faced me. "Thank you, Kyuhyun-ssi, Min-Ah-ssi."

I smiled to the fact that she actually knew my name. "She knows my name." I murmured, feeling happy all of a sudden. I watced as she left with Kyumin.

Kyuhyun's POV

We went home after that, completely tired. Inna slept inside the car as I drove home. Since I was afraid she'd hit me again when I wake her up, I just carried her to her room.

I stayed there for a moment, watching her sleep.

After a few minutes, I stood up and decided to go back to my room. Though, before I could even open the door, I was surprised when I felt her hug me by the waist. God, does teleportation exist?

"I didn't get a chance to thank you earlier... so thanks." She murmured in a low voice enough for me to hear it. 

I turned around and hugged her back, bidding her good night. "Don't worry about it. Go sleep." 

"Carry me." I scoffed at her lazyness. I carried her by the waist and threw her to the bed, running to the door.

"Night." I turned off the lights.

"Night."


Breaking

 

Super Junior's Kyuhyun admits that he's in a relationship!

by VITALWARNING - Dec 1, 2011 at 10:49 pm                                                           458769 views  1269 comments

 

Admitting it himself in one of the most unexpected places, Super Junior's Cho Kyuhyun said it himself; he's in a relationship with Super Sister, Lee Min-Ah! 

After the news of numerous fans spotting the duo in CO-EX mall with Kim Kyumin - Leeteuk's son in the show "Hello, Baby!", it was later revealed that something unusual happened inside one of the arcade's in the said mall. 

"At that moment, Kyuhyun-ssi was trying to protect Min-Ah-ssi. It's like a story taken out of a fairytale." A witness - who was also an ELF - shared to the media.

Although he admitted it himself that they were an item, there was rarely a moment of public affection which made netizens curious. 

Meanwhile, Lee Min-Ah recently guested in one of Strong Heart's episodes with her brother, Super Junior's Sungmin and bestfriend who is also Super Junior's Eunhyuk little sister, Lee Min-Young. 

Also, it was reported that Kyuhyun is set to guest in Super Junior's Kiss The Radio tomorrow.

For further information about this news, check back on owlkpop! 


Lol. We were so bored in making that article. 

Enjoy, lovely readers.

<3

-Min-Ah, Minhyun