Korea//Test Week//China

Our Life Story

Normal = Korean, Italics = Chinese

Min-Ah's POV

I blinked my eyes for a moment, standing up from my bed. "What happened?" I groaned, feeling the bed covers.

"Where am I?" I looked around me. Then all of a sudden, realization hit me. I was back in Korea, in my room. I slept throughout the whole plane ride?

I glanced at the windows. It was still dark outside. I walked over to my door and went out of the room, hearing tapping noises from the PC downstairs. I raised a brow and shrugged. Probably just Kyuppa playing some game again. And it was him.

"What are you doing up at..." I glanced at the clock. "three in the morning?"

He didn't look at me and just shrugged. "I couldn't fall asleep."

I tilted my head and sat on the sofa next to the PC, ruffling my hair. "I had this weird dream."

"What happened?" He asked, following some curses when he got killed in the game.

"Somebody said 'Saranghae yo' to me. I didn't know who it was and couldn't see his face but his voice was familiar. I just can't exactly guess though." I scratched my head as he suddenly turned silent. His face reddened after.

"What?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nothing."

"Okaaaay." I stared at him weirdly and walked over to the kitchen. "I'll be really busy in the next few weeks."

"Tests and Distribution of cards?"

"How'd you know?"

"I was right?"

"Yup."

"I'll just leave the Carbonara I promised you here tomorrow. Anyhow, I've got school. I'mma sleep for a bit." I waved goodbye to him and yawned walking over to my room and jumping on my bed.

=Time Skip (A week of studying later...)=

"You have got to be kidding me." I muttered to myself as I ruffled and scratched my head. I stared at the math test paper before me. Raising a brow, I started solving. It was the last day of test day anyway. The questions were too complicated.

Behind me, somebody tapped me on the soldier. "Psst, what's number 4?"

I rolled my eyes at the one seated behind me. "A number, duh." I answered casually, ignoring her the second time.

After an hour, that stupid math test was over and I immediately ran to Min-Young. "I didn't get that problem solving thingy." I said, groaning. "The teacher didn't even discuss that thing!"

"I know, I know. I guessed, dude." Min-Young sighed.

"Attention all first year to fourth year students, something bad happened during exams today. Some students were caught using codigo's in today's exams. Now, everyone must suffer the consequences. Please proceed to the gymnasium with your books and papers immediately. Thank you."

Really, the nerve of some people. Students like me and Min-Young are burning the midnight oil just to study so that we could have high grades but students like them just cheat! And now that they got caught, we're also going to suffer. This is so unfair.

All of us went to the gymnasium with bowed heads. The teachers were kinda odd though. One minute they were angry, the next second they're like smiling.

"Hey, is it just me or do all the teachers seem very odd?" I said to Min-Young in a low voice. She nodded her head and said "No, it's not just you. I also noticed too. It's either they're sadists or something fishy is going on."

We continued to observe our surroundings while on our way to the gymnasium. When we got there, the principal asked us to sit and started a very boring speech about discipline. The principal also asked us to read our book for conduct and recite some lines about honesty. This went on for what seemed like forever until the principal got so angry about the other people who were not reciting and lectured us again.

"Seriously, students!" The principal shouted in front at the stage, frustrated. "Since most of you aren't participating at all, I will announce the names of those people who cheated. Don't think that we don't know who you are. We warned you all before, we have CCTV camera's installed in every classroom."

A  lot of people in my class fidgeted and twitched as I sighed and face-palmed. Min-Young was at the front of the line while I was at the back portion. Teachers separated us with an unknown reason. Anyhow, I took my math book out of my bag and just studied random things.

Scanning through the pages of the book, I listened to the names. "Park Ji Hyun, Nam Ah-ra, Lee Song-sam and Im Yu-ri. Please come up to the stage and confess."

Many people sighed in relief as I sweat dropped. I stopped scanning my book and looked at the stage, adjusting my glasses and fixing my pony tail as I saw someone come out from the backstage.

"Hae oppa?" I muttered under my breath.

I raised a brow as my eyes widened. Then all of a sudden...

KYAAAAAA~!

I twitched as almost every girl and boy in the gym stood up and ran closer to the stage. "Mr. Simple" started playing and the red curtains opened up, revealing Super Junior as they danced.

"Because I naughty naughty," Super Junior sang as my jaw dropped.

"Oh. My. Gosh. What are they... doing here?" Min-Young grabbed my arm and dragged me at the back of the gymnasium. We sat there, regaining from the shock as they performed. When we regained our composure back, we ignored their performance and just scanned our books, our heads resting on our hand as we stared at the books, yawning.

"Congratulations Neulparan High! You have been picked to be featured on this episode of School of Rock!" The MC said in a loud voice as the students - boys and girls - clapped and cheered. Beside us, the door opened and the camera's and staffs began to position themselves for filming.

"Lemme guess," Manager oppa said as he sat down beside us. "You girls are so sick of their faces that you don't even go fangirl on them anymore."

Min-Young nodded. "That's only because we live with them and we see them everyday. If not everyday, once a week."

"How come you never told us that they were coming?" I asked, pouting a bit.

"Well, they wanted to surprise you two since you've been rejecting every call that they make towards you. They thought you guys were mad and then sooner or later Kyuhyun told them that you were busy studying." Manager oppa explained as my mouth formed an "O".

"Anyhow, you do know that after they promote their album, we're going to introduce you to the public to avoid any scandals right?" Asked, manager oppa who raised his brows.

"No." I simply answered. "All I know is they're going to China and the Philippines, next week for a fansigning event, right? And they're going to stay there for about a week in each country?"

"Yeah." Manager oppa nodded. Then all of a sudden, from the stage, the spotlight focused on me.

"Lee Min-Ah! Lee Min-Ah!" I raised a brow. Why are my classmates suddenly chanting my name?

"What? What did I do?" I stood up, asking innocently.

"Our classmates picked you as a representative to go against the math genius over there." Min-Young oppa pointed at a laughing but wide-eyed Kyuppa. 

I groaned and jaw-dropped, raising my brows as I sighed."Do I have to?"

"You're not the only one. There are representatives from the first, second and third years. So you're the representative for the fourth years." Beside me, I manager oppa handed me a whiteboard and a marker, pushing me lightly as I made my way up to the stage, slouching.

I whined. "Why? And I just finished the math test!"

I sat down in one of the chairs the staff prepared for the participating contestants. "Now, let's start with introductions." The emcee said with a huge smile. "Don't worry, this will be easy for you math geeks."

That hit my heart. I am not a math geek T.T

"What's your name?" The emcee asked as I gave a smile.

"Year 4, class 1, Lee Min-Ah, imnida." I said, giving a thumbs up to my classmates as I breathed out.

"Uwahh! A class one student! This one must really be smart!" The emcee clapped. From below the stage, my classmates started to cheer.

"She's a foreigner!" Ya-Na shouted as she grinned evilly. I felt betrayed.

"Ooh! A foreigner! Do you know SuJu?" I smirked in the inside as the emcee asked this.

Holding in my laugh, I answered. "SuJu? Did you mean Soju? Ne, I know Soju!"

From the corner of my eyes, I could see the shocked faces that every member of SuJu had. "Aniyo! Super Junior!" The emcee said with laugh.

"Oh." I gave a smile and scratched my head. "Nope, Not really."

"Are they popular in where you came from?"

I sweat dropped. Yes, they were. They were really popular - to the point where ELF's even get themselves a tattoo of their bias; permanent one. "Yes."

Super Junior laughed, feeling flattered to hear this.

"Then who do you think is cute in Super Junior? Just point at the one or say the name if you know him."

"Sungmin oppa." I answered while pointing at him. He tried to hold in his chuckle but failed. He walked over to me and hugged me by the back, recieving screams from fans as he went back to his place.

"So, Super Junior is known worldwide! Haha, now let us start the game! Kyuhyun-ah, don't go easy on them just because they're young." said the emcee, walking over to grab the set of questions from the staff.  

I twirled the marker in my fingers, feeling a bit nervous.

"Shouldn't I go easy on them? They're important to me after all." Girls squealed at his reply. I rolled my eyes and sent him a glare, that smirk on his face.

"Okay! First question!" I shrugged. "The formula for finding the slope."

A sudden realization hit me as I wrote the answer. When the timer alarmed, we all raised our boards.

As expected, Kyuppa and I got it right. The first year representative was the only one who got it wrong and was elminated, leaving us with four participants including Kyuppa.

"The square root of six plus the square root of six."

I got it right again. Answer: two the square root of six. Third year rep. was eliminated. Followed by the second year rep. The elimination of the second year led to Kyuppa and I being the only ones left.

"Let's see now..." The emcee spoke, lessening the burden in my brain. "Who do you think will win? If Min-Ah-shi wins, her class will be able to recieve autographed goods from SuJu!"

The whole fourth year cheered as I face-palmed. "Now, the last question which will determine the winner."

"I start with the letter E and I end with the letter E. I contain only one letter, yet I am not the letter e! What am I?"

I froze. I thought this was supposed to be a math challenge, not some stupid riddles. I slapped my forehead, glancing at Kyuppa at the corner of my eyes. He scratched his head, getting frustrated. When he caught me looking at him, he smirked. "Cheater." He mouthed as I looked away, surprised. 

Annoyed, I got the determination to beat him in this thing. I closed my eyes and began to analyze the question. 

"Ten seconds!" I breathed out. 

"Six!"

"Three!" A lightbulb appeared above my head. I grabbed the marker and started writing on the whiteboard. Despite of my ugly handwriting from rushing too much, I managed to make it understandable for the judges,

"One!"

The bell rang and everybody cheered as I sighed in relief. I fidgeted in my seat, unable to calm down because of my answer.

I glanced at Min-Young as she started to film the moment. I sweat dropped. The moment I need your help, you're filming me. Nice friend. 

I raised my board up.

"And the answer is..." My heart started beating as I bit my lips. Oh I hated these...

"Envelope."

=Time Skip (After the event...)=

"Annyeong!" Super Junior waved goodbye as the students were ordered to return to their classrooms. For now, only my class was left inside the gymnasium. Super Junior went down the stage, a grumpy Kyuppa on the side. 

Min-Young and I sat by the corner of the room, stealing occasional glances at our brothers every once in a while as we scanned our books. We waited 'till the autograph session was over before we approached them.

By this times, teachers instructed Je-Mi and Ya-Na to lead their classmates back to the classroom. Since we were part of their class, we started on fixing our things and then followed Ya-Na outside.

"You two aren't going anywhere." The headmaster said with a soft smile as he grabbed our shoulders and released us after.

"Min-Ah!" Min oppa ran to me, greeting me with a hug. I hugged him back as I saw Je-Mi and Ya-Na went out of our visual range.

He released me after, looking at me with worried eyes. "Are you okay? Are you sure you don't have any flu? Mianhae, I couldn't take care of you."

"I'm fine!" I reassured him as he smiled. "Besides, oppa is busy with his schedules." 

"But, are you sure you don't need anything?"

"Yup!"

I grinned. I've been seeing him less lately - about once every three days. He nodded and gave a smile as Shindong oppa grabed him by his arm and dragged him to complain about something. I glanced at Min-Young who seemed to have a really good time with Hyuk oppa.

I closed my eyes, sighing but opened them immediately when the door slammed behind us. 

Normal POV

BAM!

The door slammed, making Super Junior, Min-Ah and Min-Young turn to the person who slammed the door. 

"Min-Ah, Min-Young! How could you?!" Out of no where, Ya-Na marched up to the two girls, followed by a disappointed Je-Mi.

Min-Ah and Min-Young's eyes widened as the two of them glanced back and forth between Super Junior and Ya-Na.

"Why didn't you tell me that you two are uhh... in a relationship with Sungmin oppa and Eunhyuk oppa?" Ya-Na continued, tsking.

Jaw-dropping, Min-Ah and Min-Young's eyes widened even more in surprise.

"Your friend?" Leeteuk asked, pointing at Je-Mi and Ya-Na. The two girls just nodded, still shocked.

"Annyeong!" Sungmin greeted cheerfully by the side as he waved. Ya-Na waved back, so did Je-Mi.

"We. Aren't. In. A. Relationship with them! How did you make that up?" Min-Ah slapped her forehead, shrugging.

Ya-Na raised a brow. "What? So you mean you're single?"

"Ne, she's single... Sorry but I forbid you to have a boyfriend Min-Ah." Sungmin said with a strict face as Min-Ah just stared at him weirdly. From the side, Kyuhyun's face darkened.

Min-Young sighed. "How should we say this..."

"Uh... you know it's pretty much okay if you tell them." Yesung butted in, scratching the back of his head in the process. "It's going to be soon anyway."

Super Junior nodded, making Min-Ah smile a bit. "Ya-Na, Je-Mi..." She started. "Meet Sungmin oppa, my big brother."

"Meet... oh what the heck you already know him. I'm his little sister." Min-Young pointed at Eunhyuk and slumped an arm around his shoulders.

"Oh, so that's how it is." Je-Mi shrugged and grinned.

"Anyhow..." Min-Young walked over to Ya-Na, taking her hand and standing beside her. "Meet Ya-Na, the daughter of MNet's CEO."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Ya-Na imnida." Ya-Na introduced herself. Super Junior's eyes widened, taking turns to shake hands with her.

"We're looking forward to the charity concert!" Super Junior said, bowing their heads.

"And this is Kim Je-Mi, the daughter of some school's CEO. I'm not sure what school though... what was it again?" Min-Ah shrugged, recieving a playful slap from Je-Mi at the shoulders.

"Dongguk University." Je-Mi answered. Kyuhyun snapped his head up at the answer and pointed at Je-Mi, wide-eyed.

"That's one of my father's close business partners!" He suddenly said as he shook hands with Je-Mi, being followed by the rest of Super Junior. Je-Mi nodded and gave a smile as they all laughed.

Min-Ah's POV

=Time Skip (A week later... report card distribution)=

"All report cards must be returned tomorrow. No excuses, no nothing. Those who can't follow these simple instructions will recieve a punishment tomorrow." I stared at the teacher in disbelief as I raised my hands. The teacher gave me a glare as I stood up to retort to what she said.

"How about Min-Young and I? We can't simply just go to another country just to let them sign these!" I made my voice louder so that she can hear the annoyance in my voice. My classmates looked at me, surprised. I didn't care. They don't know who's in another country anyway.

The teacher rolled her eyes. "I don't care. Tomorrow is a must. You are dismissed." We're the last words she said before she walked out of the room. All of us stared at her as I slumped in my seat, still annoyed. My classmates started fixing their things and leaving the room, Min-Young walking over to me.

"Well, at least we have a straight line full of A+." Min-Young said beside me as I grabbed my phone from my bag and called manager oppa.

Manager: Yeoboseyo? Min-Ah? What is it?

MA: Oppa, where are you guys right now? Me and Min-Young are in need of Min oppa and Hyuk oppa's signature!

Manager: They didn't let you go? God, that school is getting on to my nerves.

MA: No. You're in China right now for a fansigning event right?

Manager: Yeah. Listen you guys... I've prepared something inside the dorm. When you get home, check under the computer table. There's a small box there. I predicted this would happen so I bought you guys plane tickets. Hurry and go to the airport as soon as possible. You should arrive here by five in the afternoon. We'll be sending you home as soon as possible you get those signatures.

MA: Wait! Isn't that expensive?

Manager: Well yeah but you have no other choice anyway. Hurry.

The phone went beep as I stood up and grabbed my seat. "We're going to China." I announced as Min-Young squealed beside me.

We went home after that, immediately checking the small box by the computer table. There were two plane tickets as expected. I dressed up; wearing a pair of jeans, a black half-sleeve polo shirt - the top two buttons undone and a white loose necktie around. More like a rebel-style. I wore black boots.

 

 
Min-Young went out of her room just after five minutes, wearing something... well of course, Min-Young style. Key oppa had suggested these clothes when he visited for the first time.
 
 
 
We both wore sunglasses. I wore a beret since it started to become a hobby of mine.
 
Locking the door behind us, we took a cab to the airport and flew to China, listening to some music as we rode the plane.
 
When we got off the plane, I raised my brows then looked at Min-Young. "Uhh, Minny. Do you by any chance know who's going to pick us up in the airport?" I scratched my head, staring at the waiting area where numerous signs were held up high.
 
Min-Young shrugged and sighed deeply. "Don't tell me manager oppa didn't tell you who will pick us up and where the fansigning event is being held."
 
I slapped my forehead, frustrated. "We're in big trouble. I don't have enough money on me to buy ourselves plane tickets to go back to Korea!"
 
"And to think the only place I know are Beijing and Shanghai." said Min-Young as she started walking. I walked closely behind, the feeling of guilt over me.
 
 As we walked, I started on playing with my phone. "Why won't the signal reach China when it reached Japan just fine?!" I shouted, eventually bumping into someone.
 
"Ahh, Mianhae!" I immediately said, almost dropping my phone. I looked up at that certain person I bumped into as Min-Young helped me stand up.
 
"Min-Ah-shi? Min-Young-shi?" I grinned, seeing the familiar face.
 
"Geng oppa!" I shouted as he covered my mouth with his hand. People started to stare at Hangeng oppa suspiciously but ignored it after. Min-Young apologized silently beside me.
 
"What are you two doing here? Are you two alone or are you just lost?" He asked, signaling us to come with him as he started to walk. He was wearing a facemask, shades and a cap.
 
The two of us walked beside him. "We're looking for Super Junior's fansigning event venue. Do you have any clue where it is, oppa? And yes we are kind of lost." Min-Young said.
 
"If I'm right, I'm pretty sure I heard some ELF while I was on the plane that it was being held in Golden Resources mall in Beijing." Geng oppa said, an unsure look on his face. He raised a brow and looked at us. "Didn't they tell you where it is?"
 
"Manager oppa forgot to tell us where. Anyhow, can you tell us the directions to the mall?" I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from my bag, ready to write what he has to say.
 
"I can drop you there if you want." He offered, making my eyes widen.
 
"Are you sure? I mean, don't you have any schedules?"
 
"I'm free today. Manager gave me a day off since I finished shooting early."
 
"Awesome!"
 
"But I'm not going to make any public appearances. You know why."
 
"Then we're not going to show ourselves too then."
 
"What? What do you mean?"
 
"Because they don't even know that we're here." Min-Young explained, taking out each of our report cards from her bag and showing it to Geng oppa. He opened the brown envelope and took the contents out.
 
"I see. Mhm. Nice grades." His eyes narrowed, putting back the contents to the envelope and handing it back to us. "Come, get in. We'll drop you off then." He said, opening the door of a black shiny car for us to get in. We went in as he did so too. Geng oppa ordered the driver to go to that said mall and started driving. We arrived in no less than fifteen minutes.
 
"Here." He handed us a black iPhone. We raised our brows, confused as we stepped out of the car. "Find your brother's phone number in the contacts and call them if you want. Call the number that's labeled as Geng when you're done so I can get my phone back after. I'll go home for the moment to have some rest. Sorry if I couldn't accompany you or anything."
 
"It's fine!" We told him as Min-Young put the black iPhone in her pocket. "Thanks! We'll do what you said."
 
"See you then!" He gave us a smile as he rolled the windows up while the car drove off, leaving us standing at the entrance of the second largest mall in the world.
 
I breathed out as we started to walk to wherever the arrow pointing to the activity center takes us. We were pretty sure the fansigning was being held here though since we saw numerous SuJu posters indicating the event.When we got there, my excitement to see Super Junior disappeared as we saw the line.
 
Beside me, Min-Young jaw-dropped. "Well this is going to take a while."
 
"No choice. How long can it take for them to sign anyway. It's probably just five seconds per member." She pointed at the hundreds of ELF's who fell in line. We took a deep breath and fell in line.
 
Of course, while in the line, numerous events happened that made us annoyed, surprised and just made us feel weird. First thing is, the girls who were in line in front of us were too crazy and noisy because they finally saw Super Junior in personal; they were squealing like there's no tomorrow. Second, we got some fanclub application forms and flyers that they wanted us to apply in. Third, there were gays in line (No offense...). Fourth, some girls cut in the line using the excuses: "We were here first but we forgot something back in the car." and "I'll give you money if you let me cut in." Lastly, Fane and Mae were here. Remember them? From the old school?
 
"Elle, Ann! Over here!" Min-Ah and I turned around at the sound of our english names. We raised a brow as our eyes widened when we saw the familiar faces.
 
"Mae? Fane?" I confirmed as the squealed and cut in the line in front of us. We frowned and rolled our eyes at them.
 
I twitched at the sound of their voices. "Well, well, what are you two doing in China after leaving without even telling us?"
 
"Why would we tell you? And why are you here anyway? And I see you're holding Super Junior's fifth album. I thought you didn't like them?" Min-Young shrugged Mae's hand off her shoulders. The two ex-classmates laughed and stopped ,returning their usual face.
 
"We ask the questions here." Mae shot at us.
 
 Fane smiled and spoke, "You see, we never thought that Super Junior were such cute guys. Especially Kyuhyun."
 
I frowned at what she said. Suddenly, my eyes met with Kyuppa's as I looked over to glance at him. My cheeks heated up and I looked away as he raised a brow. Good thing we were wearing sunglasses.
 
"I'm an ELF but I'm more interested in SHINee. Taemin is such a cutie!" Beside me, Min-Young snapped her head up in surprise as she stared and frowned a bit at Mae.
 
"Okay, now let us cut in the line."
 
Suddenly, they pushed us out of the line. My mouth hung open as I tried to get us two back in the line but failed when someone pushed us back. "Fall back in line at the end!"
 
Annoyed, I marched up to Mae, determined to do the same to her but Min-Young stopped me.
 
"No." She mouthed as she shook her head. Mae and Fane were smirking at us evilly. "We wanted to be fair and fall in-line but we just have to meet them here! Let's just go straight to Manager oppa then."
 
Frustrated, I groaned and followed Min-Young to the backstage but was immediately stopped by the guards. Slapping our foreheads, we took the last chance and called Min oppa on the phone that Geng oppa lent us earlier.
 
I listened to the phone ringing in my ears as a couple of security guards came to us. I immediately pressed on hold and smiled nervously at the two guards. "What is it you want with us, sirs?" I asked in Chinese.
 
The guards pointed at Mae and Fane. "Aren't you two girls supposed to be in-line over there?" They asked, confirming.
 
We both nodded. "Yup. But those two pushed us out of the line." Min-Young explained, in disbelief. I don't know why but the guards started to narrow there eyes and walk over to those two.
 
Min-Young shrugged beside me and clasped her hands together. "I don't know why but I am liking the security guards in China."
 
"Hurry and put on your shades and raise your hoodie! They'll kill us both when they find out that we're in China!" I put on mine and adjusted my beret. Min-Young did the same as she suddenly looked at me weirdly. I raised a brow. "What?"
 
"Did you hung up on Min oppa or did you just put the phone on hold?" My eyes widened as I glanced at a curious Min oppa by the stage. He had a wondering look on his face as he held the phone. He spoke through it, desperately but hung up after as he placed his phone on the table while shrugging and continued on signing and smling at the fans.
 
I put the phone in my pocket as I grinned and chuckled. We got back in line. Min-Young was now the one who was grinning evilly at the two. What happened to Mae and Fane? They got sent back to the back of the line.
 
After an hour of standing and listening to the squeals of the girls in front of us, we were finally the next one to approach them. We were leaning by the barricade, watching as two girls hugged Teukie oppa and Siwon oppa. They returned the hugs as well with a smile.
 
Beside us, manager oppa approached the guard signaling them to let only one of us in. Manager oppa didn't notice us though. "Next fan." He said as we stepped in and walked up the stage, our report cards in our hands. We only had the paper where they'll sign out though.
 
I was the first one to get in. I glanced at Teukie oppa who was smiling at me. I didn't smile back and just gave a confused face as I skipped him and walked straight past him. He gave me a stare and jaw-dropped, his face full of embarrasment because he held his hand out, waiting for me to give him what I wanted him to sign. I held in my laugh. You should've seen his face.
 
The same went for the others as I walked straight to Min oppa. I stopped half-way when I saw Kyuppa, staring at him. He gave me a smile as I approached him but that smile quickly disappeared when I suddenly turned and walked over to Min oppa. I chuckled a bit when I saw the shock on his face.
 
"Sungminnie oppa! Annyeong!" I greeted as I placed what I wanted him to sign. He raised a brow but shrugged it off. I figured he would recognize my voice but that one was close.
 
He gave me a smile and shook my hand. "Annyeong~!" He said cheerfully as he signed my report card without knowing it. I bowed and bid him thanks as Manager oppa suddenly went to stand beside me, a shocked and panicked expression on his face. Min-Young also went to stand on my other side after getting the signature of Hyuk oppa.
 
"Sungmin, can you contact Min-Ah now?" My eyes widened behind my shades. Min-Young grabbed my hand and pulled me to the exit, walking kind of rushed. But it was too late. And I thought the signal wouldn't reach China.
 
The moment we moved, Min oppa pressed the call button and then my phone rang, Super Junior's A-CHA playing. A put on a horrified expression as all of their heads me.
 
"Oh crap." Min-Young slapped her forehead.

 Since Min-Young and I are in the middle of exams, Minhyun will be taking over. Therefore, I hereby say that the next chapter will be full of - sadly to say for me - MinHyun. Since only a few voted in the poll, I'm extending the deadline till next week.
 
 
And since I lost the bet, yes we'll be full of MinHyun moments for the next three or five chapters until the drama chappie we're planning since it looks like DRAMA was winning against COMEDY in the poll.
 
LASTLY...
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KEY!!!  SAENGILCHUKAHAMNIDA!! SARANGHANEUN KIM KIBUM-SHI, SAENGILCHUKAHAMNIDA!
 
 
Kim Kibum of SHINee to be exact xD Ahahaha. I love our master. Yes, he's our master.
 
Oh and have you listened to the new songs of SuJu?! Omo~!! A Day and Andante are my favorites :)
 
AHAHA That is all.
 
-Min-Ah *love love*
 
Hyukmin: Wait till the next chapter. It gets better =.=" Oh you have no idea what Minhyun has done! *stares in horror*