Key's Birthday Surpise --1

Our Life Story

Min-Ah's POV

"Oh crap," Min-Young grabbed my collar and suddenly pulled me to a mad dash, my shades falling off.

I shrieked, immediately running to grab my shades as Yesung oppa saw me. Not that it was embarassing but almost everyone was staring at the commmotion we were doing on the stage. Failed, Min-Young sighed and grabbed my hand, assisting me to stand up. We walked towards the exit, manager oppa following behind us.

"Min-Young-ah! Min-Ah-shi!" Manager oppa called. I shrugged, entering the backstage with Min-Young beside me. We stopped walking and jumped on the nearby couch, getting some curious stares.

"Who are they?"

"Are they models or something?"

"They look kind of someone I know."

I heard all of them whisper to each other in Chinese. I frowned a bit but then stared at manager oppa as he sat beside us on the couch, starting a conversation.

"I am so sorry that I forgot to pick you up! I completely forgot that your phones aren't working." He apologized, clasping his hands together in apology. He pleadeed in front of us as Min-Young raised a brow beside me.

"Oppa, stop kneeling in front of us! It's embarassing!" Min-Young hissed over to manager oppa.

"Forgive me first then I'll stand up." He said, people starting to suspect something.

"Fine, we forgive you! Please, just stand up!" I said as he nodded and gave a smile before standing up. Min-Young and I sighed in relief.

After that, manager oppa grinned. "Well... do you want to go home now? I'm pretty sure that you don't want to be interrogated by your oppa's until they come back home by next week."

We shook our heads. "Do you mind if we do something first? It's really important."

"I see. Okay then. Just remember, when you're done and ready to go back, come back here and just present this to the security guards by the backstage. They'll let you in by then." He nodded, taking out a couple of backstage passes and handing it to us. We nodded and waved goodbye, going out at the other side of the backstage so that Min oppa and the others can't see us. We were lucky that Yesung oppa didn't shout our names.

I took out the phone that Geng oppa lent us and dialed tthe number he told us to dial. The phone rang and Geng oppa picked up after the second ring, making me a bit surprised. We bid him thanks and told us that he'll just send his manager to pick the phone since he was in his agency doing some voluntary work.

After waiting for about fifteen minutes, his manager showed up and took the phone with a smile. He left after, in a rush. So that means we ended up back in the backstage.

"We're back!" We announced, catching the attention of many people. We were speaking in Korean so it was kind of embarassing. We didn't want to speak Chinese since we're not at all fluent. We just know some conversational words and phrases. We can read and write but we can't understand much.

Manager oppa approached us. "Ready to go back? You have school tomorrow too and it's already seven in the evening."

We both nodded and smiled. "Yup! Oh and oppa, can you do us a favor?"

He raised a brow. "What is it?"

"Here." I took out the folded piece of paper in my pocket and handed it to him. "Please give this to Teukie oppa. It's got something to do with the commotion we made earlier."

He nodded and slid the paper in his pocket. "Sure. Oh and here... your plane tickets. I suppose you know how to catch a cab right?"

Min-Young nodded and gave a thumbs up. "We do, of course. We'll see you in one week then in... Key oppa's birthday."

"Sure. I'll pass on the paper you gave me to Leeteuk now. See you and take care on your flight!"

We gave a smile and bowed, leaving afterwards. We took the cab to the airport, ate something first and then flew back to Korea. We got home in about eleven in the evening.

I stared at the ceiling of my room for a moment. I wasn't quite used to the dorm being so silent. Usually you would hear screams, tapping noises from the computer etc.

Silence...

I groaned, the silence making me deaf. I closed my eyes and buried my head under the pillow, trying to get some sleep.

Meanwhile...

Leeteuk's POV

Aish, those two fans earlier! That was really embarrassing!

To think they skipped the great leader of the most handsome boyband group ever.

"Your name?" I asked the girl in front of me with a smile as I twirled the pen in my hand.

She grinned and squealed. "Xan-cai." She said, jumping a bit in excitement.

I gave a nod and signed the paper. "Please, do continue to support us!" I said to her as she nodded with a grin, walking over to Siwon.

"Leeteuk-shi," Manager hyung called, walking over to me.

I raised a brow as he handed me a piece of paper. "Open it." He ordered as he gave a nod and walked back to the backstage.

Curious, I unfolded the paper and read whatever was inside.

"Dear the most handsome and caring leader/oppa in the whole wide world...

I grinned sheepishly and gave out a laugh. At least they know. Beside me, Donghae turned his head to me, raising a brow. "What is that?" He asked, peeking over my shoulders so he could read the letter

                        Sorry we had to embarrass you earlier kekeke~ And if you were still thinking that those two who embarrassed you earlier were ELF's, well you're kind of right but they're not just ordinary ELF's, it's us oppa - Min-Ah and Min-Young ^_^V And yes, we were in China.

                        Please pass on to Min oppa and Hyuk oppa that the things they signed earlier were our report cards ^_^ Kekeke... We'll miss you all! We'll see you in one week in Key oppa's birthday. Saranghae yo! :)"

"Love, Min-Ah and Min-Young." Donghae read behind me, pointing at their signatures at the bottom part of the paper.

"They were here?!" I hissed at nobody.

Donghae patted my back and laughed. "Well, the bad luck goes to Hyukkie and Minnie in the end. They didn't get to see their report cards. Who knew what mysteries can we can discover inside that report card."

"We didn't get to see their report cards. We also didn't get to discover the mysteries inside their report cards."

"Oh right."

Min-Ah's POV

The following week...

I closed the door behind me, arriving home from school kind of late. Min-Young saw me and ran to me with a shocked face, holding her phone up to my face. "We forgot that Key oppa's birthday is tomorrow!" She shouted. My eyes widened. I can't believe we forgot that! We always mark our calendars for special occasions but we still forgot. 

"What are we going to do?" I asked Min-Young. She started to think of something while pacing back and forth. I placed my bag near the couch and thought of some ideas. After a few minutes, Min-Young stopped pacing and faced me. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Let's bake a cake for him!" Min-Young said while smiling. "We can bake the cake tonight since oppa's birthday is tomorrow. I'll design the cake and you'll be the one to bake since you're good at cooking."

"Then we can call Key oppa at exactly 12 in the morning so we could be the first ones to greet him!" I said to Min-Young, feeling excited. Min-Young grabbed her art materials and started to draw the design for the cake while I took out the ingredients I needed to bake the cake.

"YAH! You two quiet down there! I'm talking on the phone!" Henry suddenly shouted from upstairs.

Min-Young raised a brow and ignored him as she continued speaking. "Anyway, before Henry interrupted us..."

"It's Henry oppa, O-PPA!" Henry shouted over again as his face popped up by the stairway, frowning playfully. "Come on, I feel so out of place with the hyung's being the only one which you two don't call oppa."

"Shhh!" Min-Young silenced him, getting annoyed.

"Min-Ah? Pleaaaase?" He pouted, emphasizing the word 'please'. I awed. Who could resist this mochi?

"Yes, oppa." I said with a smile.

He pumped his fist up in the air. "Finally!" Sometimes, I wonder who's older. "Can I borrow your phone?"

"Why?" I asked, getting confused all of a sudden.

"My phone ran out of battery." He answered simply as I nodded.

"Min-Ah! Don't let him borrow your phone!" Min-Young grabbed my shoulders and shook me, lightly.

I raised my brows. "Huh?"

"Don't listen to her! Listen to your oppa!" He argued, clasping his hands together and started on begging for my phone. "Please?"

"It's in my bag." I said to Henry as he started to run to my bag and look for it.

In front of me, Min-Young sank to her knees. "Why?!" She sulked as I stared at her weirdly. "I feel betrayed!"

"Oh my G- I didn't know Min-Ah reads those kind of magazines!" Out of the blue, Henry pulled out a magazine from my bag, holding it up. "Ohohoho~ busted!"

"What kind of magazines?" I asked, running to him as Min-Young's eyes widened.

I reached for the magazine that Henry took from my bag, but failed. "Oh, I'm gonna tell, I'm gonna tell!" He jumped, running to the other side of the living room.

"Henry~! Gimmie~!" I whined.

"No. You forgot to call me oppa."

"Oppa! Please?"

"Too late!" He laughed.

A nerver popped out of my head. Annoyed, I ran to him and wrestled him down the floor. "I told you to give eeeet(it)!"

"Nuh uh!" He shook his head fiercly as I rolled him to the other side, sitting on his back as I grabbed the magazine from his back.

"Ha!" I held the magazine up high, grinning in triumph. "Got it!" I heard the doorbell ring as Min-Young stopped laughing and got up from the floor, opening it.

I ignored whoever rang the doorbell and just looked at the magazine. "This is a magazine from my biology class! We were taking up reproduction! I do not read those kinds of magazines!" Below me, Henry wriggled his way out and indian sat in front of me. I sat on the floor, facing Henry as I held the magazine in front of his face.

"What kind of magazine has the reproductive organs on the front page?" He pointed out, holding his laugh.

"What are you two talking about?" Suddenly, Siwon oppa interrupted. The other members tried to shut him up but failed.

"Why were you sitting on top of Henry?" I didn't get who said that.

I raised a brow at all of their faces. "Close your mouths. A fly might fly inside." Min-Young said as they all did. She grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil from my bag and started drawing a cake or something.

"Nothing..." Henry answered, standing up while smiling nervously. I stood up too, hiding the magazine behind me to avoid anymore shouting in the house.

"I'm gonna go bake the cake." I gave a quick smile and ran to my bag, quickly putting the magazine inside. I ran to the kitchen, grabbing the flour, some bowls and a beater and started baking the cake.

Well that was awkward and embarrassing...

=Time skip... 20 minutes later...

"Min-Young! Let's go?" Hyuk oppa asked, twirling the car keys in his fingers. Min-Young nodded and grabbed her jacket, quickly putting her boots on and opening the door as she glanced at me.

"Min-Ah, can you make the icing while I'm gone? I'm going out to buy some decorating stuff. I'll be back in a few." I nodded as Min-Young waved goodbye and closed the door, leaving me the only one in the kitchen.

I put the cake mould inside the oven and closed it, grabbing another bowl to make the icing. I took out the necessary ingredients and started making it.

From the living room, Kyuppa entered the kitchen, rubbing his stomach. "I'm hungry." He announced. I didn't look up and just continued stirring the icing in the bowl.

Then suddenly, Kyuppa dipped his finger in the bowl, tasting it. "Mmm... too sweet."

I raised a brow then looked at him. "You think? Maybe I put too much sugar."

"Try putting more milk." He suggested. I shrugged, hesitating first but did it anyway. I poured about a cup more milk and let him taste it. "That's it!"

Curious, I dipped my finger on the white icing and tasted it. My eyes widened. "This tastes exactly like strawberry yet it looks brown! Pretty good for someone who doesn't cook."

"I'll take that as a compliment." He said with a grin. "Cook me food?" He asked, using puppy dog eyes on me.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "What do you want to eat?"

"I dunno. I'll eat it as long as it's edible."

"Then eat a piece of carrot."

"What? I want something hot."

"Open a can of soup and place it inside the microwave."

"Seriously?"

"Nah, I'm kidding." I gave uot a laugh as he frowned. Then his stomach grumbled.

"Feeeed me~!" He said in a zombie-ish tone. I raised a brow, laughing.

"You sound like a zombie!"

"But I'm a thousand times better looking right?" He asked as I touched my forehead, looking down, hesitating to answer.

"Maybe..." I said as he ruffled my hair. "Yah, don't do that!"

"Oh right, by the way I'll pick you up tomorrow after school. You and Min-Young will be going home in separate times right? Since you have cleaning duty tomorrow..." He shrugged as I raised a brow, grabbing a pan and turning up the stove.

"Why? Where are you taking me now?" I asked, pretending to be in horror as he took out something from his pocket.

He held it up so that I could see it. "My dad invited you to sing in the school's festival this coming September 26th. He said he would love to see you again and wants to meet you tomorrow."

"What about Key oppa's birthday?" I asked while nodding with a grin.

"We'll be back in time for the party. No worries."

"Okaaaay~" I nodded, setting up the fried breaded fish fillet on a plate as I handed it to him. "Here. Chew on it with or without rice."

He grabbed a piece and started chewing on it. "Ohh... Thanks."

"Thanks for taking care of me when I was sick. I owe you one." He nodded and smiled before leaving the kitchen.

Min-Young's POV

I chuckled, watching him trip on nothing. But he didn't actually go flat on his face. "You okay?"

"No. I feel tired and dizzy." He answered, standing up. I raised a brow and touched his forehead, putting down the basket. He doesn't have a fever or anything.

"Oppa, Want to go home? I'll call someone to drive since I definitely don't want to die early." I held out my phone as he nodded. I nodded back and then grabbed the last item on the list, taking the basket and paying by the cashier.

I assisted him on standing on the way to the car, carrying the groceries since I was afraid all of it would go to waste if he drops it. When we reached the car, I handed him a bottle of water as we sat. "Here. Rest for a minute. I'll call somebody to pick us up." He nodded as I got out of the car. I saw him lean on the window and close his eyes, kind of tired.

My eyes filled with worry as I saw him do that. Quickly, I pressed the quick dial on my phone and called Min-Ah.

MA: Yeoboseyo?

MY: Minnie, can you call someone to pick me us up? Hyuk oppa is feeling kind of dizzy.

MA: I'll get to it right away. Hang on. I'll set it to loudspeaker.

MA: Oppa's, Min-Young said that she needs someone to pick her and Hyuk oppa up by the supermarket. She said Hyuk oppa has been feeling kind of dizzy.

DH: I'll go. Min-Young-ah, which supermarket?

MY: Lotte Mart.

SM: I'll go too. I'll drive Hyukkie's car on the way home.

YS: Me too!

MA: I can't go. The cake is almost done. I'm afraid it'll get burnt if I leave this to them so you know.

DH: We'll be there in twenty...

MY: Thanks. I'll hang up now.

I sighed and went back in the car. I really have to get my license soon. I'll have to discuss this with Min-Ah later. It would to be the only one failing so I have to bring someone along.

After twenty minutes, Hae oppa, Min oppa and Yesung oppa arrived. Hae oppa and the other two helped me move the sleeping figure of Hyuk oppa to the backseat. Then, Hae oppa settled himself by the drivers seat, starting the car. Min oppa and Yesung oppa entered Hae oppa's car and started to drive home.

"I told him to sleep but he didn't listen. Instead he watched One Piece." Hae oppa shook his head as I raised a brow.

"He's an otaku(anime addict). He can't resist to watch anime. He sacrifices resting time just to watch anime." So that's why he's dizzy. Frowning, I stretched my neck. I'd have to teach him a lesson later.

When we arrived back at the dorm, Hae oppa, Min oppa, and Yesung oppa carried Hyuk oppa back to his room while I carried the groceries. I placed the groceries in the kitchen then went to check on Hyuk oppa.

"Thanks for helping oppas." I said to them with a smile. "No prob, just call us again if you need any help." Yesung oppa said as he followed Min oppa out of the room. Hae oppa stayed inside the room and sat on a chair near Hyuk oppa's bed.

"Hae oppa, can I ask you a favor?" I said as I looked at Hae oppa. He looked at me and nodded his head. "Sure, what is it?" "Can you keep an eye on Hyuk oppa for me? Since you're with him most of the time." I said while looking at Hyuk oppa, worried. "Okay, I'll do that." Hae oppa replied. I smiled and thanked him as he stood up and went out of the room.

Since Hyuk oppa is still asleep, I decided to look around his room for a while. I still can't believe that he is this organized when he can't even properly wash himself. I looked at the bookshelf which was filled with manga, most of it was One Piece. It's really amazing how he organizes his things, it's so... organized.

"Min-Young-ah." I jumped when I heard Hyuk oppa's voice. "Oppa, you scared me. I thought you were still asleep." I told him as I walked towards him. "Mianhae." he said with a sheepish grin.

"Hae oppa told me that you're always watching anime. You know you should really sleep more. Min-Ah and I know all of the members schedules so we know how tired you must be." I said to him in a scolding manner.

"Sorry, but I really can't help it. Anime is just so addicting." he looked like a little kid when he said that. He pouted.

"I know oppa, but remember you're a celebrity. You don't have much free time so instead of watching anime, you should use your free time to rest." he pouted more and nodded his head. "Good. Now, go to sleep again. And don't watch any anime while I'm gone! If you do, I'm going to confiscate all of your things related to anime!!" I said as I walked out of the room, watching him as he covered himself with his covers from head to toe and slept.

I went into the kitchen to help Min-Ah in preparing the cake.

"I'm done with layering the cake. You can do your decorating stuff now." Min-Ah said, sighing deeply. "I have a bad feeling that I'll be late for tomorrow's party."

"Wae? Did something come up at school?" I asked, taking out the pieces of chocolates that I bought. I turned the stove and started melting them, mixing milk with it.

"Nope. Kyuppa's father wants to see me again." She answered, shrugging as her cheeks flushed. I looked at her then smirked. "Ohh!~ He's not your boyfriend yet but he already introduced you to his parents!~"

"There you go again with the 'He's not your boyfried yet'. I told you there's nothing going on between us!!" Min-Ah said slightly annoyed. I just laughed at her and continued mixing the chocolate.

We were silent for a few minutes then I accidentaly hit the edge of the pot making me burn myself. I winced a little, hoping that no one would notice. But as the seconds pass by, the burn became pretty obvious because a red spot appeared.

"Min-Young!! Did you burn yourself again?!" Min-Ah exclaimed when she saw my wrist. "You know, this is why I have mixed feelings about cooking. I love it because it's fun but I hate it because I often injure myself." I told her.

"Turn the stove off and put some ice or cold water on your wrist while I get the first aid kit." she commanded. "But chocolate is sensitive to the change in temperature. It won't taste good. Besides, I'm already used to burns so it doesn't hurt anymore." I protested. She glared at me then sighed. "Alright. But at least get something cold for your wrist." "Yes ma'am!!" I said as I did a mock salute. She playfully hit my shoulder and went near the stove. I got some ice and put them inside an ice pack then I placed it above my wrist.

After a few hours of mixing, decorating and putting on the finishing touches, we finally finished the cake.

Brownie Crunchy , G10

"It looks good." I said as I nodded my head while looking at the cake. "Yes. Yes it does." Min-Ah said, also nodding her head while looking at the cake. "Now we just have to add the candles with the letters to form a 'Happy Birthday!' and the cake would be perfect." I added. "Yeah. We can do that tomorrow. For now, let's just wait for 11:59 then call Key oppa to greet him." Min-Ah said while walking towards the couch. I placed the cake inside the refrigerator then followed Min-Ah.

Min-Ah and I passed the time by watching some variety shows and doing our homeworks. We alarmed our phones at exactly 11:59 so we would not forget the time. When the alarm rang, we immediately got our phones. Since Henry oppa borrowed Min-Ah's phone earlier, it's almost out of battery so we just used my phone. I dailed Key oppa's number and put it on loudspeaker. I guess he's already sleeping since he answered the call one minute later.

Key: Yeoboseyo?

MA & MY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY OPPA!! Saenghilchukahamnida, saenghilchukahamnida! Saranghaneun Kim Kibum shi, saenghilchukahamnida!!~

Key: *laughs* Aww, thank you!!

MA: Sorry if we disturbed your sleep, oppa.

Key: No, it's ok. After all, both of you are the first ones to greet me!! :D

MY: Really?! Our plan was a success then! *laughs*

Key: Plan?

MA: Our plan was to be the first ones to greet you. *whispers* Actually, that's just part of the plan. *giggles*

Key: Oh, is that so? Well, congratulations!! Why is Min-Ah giggling?

MY: It's nothing. She's just going crazy. *laughs*

MA: YAH!! I'm not going crazy!!! *pouts*

MY: *laughs* But you look like one.

Key: *laughs* Min-Young-ah, stop teasing Min-Ah. She might really go crazy!

MA: Not you too, oppa!!

Key: *laughs* Sorry. Wait a minute, let me just wake up Taeminnie so he and 'Inny' can talk! *laughs*

MA: *laughs* Sure!!

MY: No need to wake him up, oppa! *panicking*

Key: But I insist! *calls Taemin* Taeminnie!~ Min-Young's on the phone.

MY: Really, oppa. There's no need to wake him up. He must be tired.

Key: What about me? You woke me up didn't you?

MA: *laughs* He's got a point Min-Young.

MY: You're enjoying this aren't you. Min-Ah?

MA: This is just a payback since you've been teasing me. :P

Key: You're in luck, Min-Young. Taeminnie is too sleepy to wake up and understand what I'm saying to him.

MA: Aww, wae??

MY: *laughs* Well, it's already getting late and we still have school tomorrow so we have to go now. Happy Birthday again, Key oppa!! We'll see you tomorrow at your party!

MA: Happy Birthday!!

Key: Thanks again. Bye!

Key oppa hung up then Min-Ah and I went into our rooms to sleep.

Key's POV

Aww, that was so sweet of them. They stayed up late just to be the first ones to greet me. I wish the members were like that though. I looked around the room and saw the members sleeping peacefully. Too bad Taeminnie didn't wake up earlier. I'm sure he'd it regret later when he wakes up. It's still very early in the morning I so might as well continue my sleep.

Morning...

Min-Ah's POV

I opened my eyes, blinded slightly by the bright light coming from my lamp. Groaning, I sat up from my bed. I glanced over the time and shrugged, getting ready to dress up.

It wasn't even half past six when I finished dressing up for school. Min-Young was still asleep as usual because she didn't have cleaning duty. I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded once before grabbing my bag and leaving my room.

When I went downstairs, Siwon oppa was about to leave. He faced me, a bit surprised. "Oh, Min-Ah, good morning!" He greeted with a smile as he fixed his tie. 

I smiled and waved. "Good morning, oppa~!" I greeted as I headed straight to the kitchen. Meanwhile,

Siwon oppa popped his head by the kitchen entrance and looked at me. "Want me to drive you to school?"

"Can you? Hang on, oppa I'll just eat breakfast." He nodded and went outside. As for me, I grabbed the box of cereal, a bowl and the carton of milk and ate my breakfast. After ten minutes, I was done and went outside.

Siwonnie oppa was already in the car, signaling me to get in the car. I grinned and skipped my way to the car, slipping myself in as I made myself comfortable beside him. I put on my seatbelt as he started driving.

"Did you finish the cake you two baked yesterday?" He suddenly asked out of the blue as he turned.

I nodded. "Yup, but not entirely. Min-Young still has to add the finishing touches later since I can't do it myself."

"Why is that? Anything happening?"

"Well, Kyu oppa's dad wanted to meet me so I have to go to Kyunghee University later. We'll be back in time for the party though." I answered with a sigh.

Siwon oppa raised his brows as he drove. "You're meeting with Kyu's dad? How come we don't even know that? You sound like you don't want to go."

"Yup. Kyuppa never told you?" I paused for a while as he shook his head. "It's not like I don't want to go or anything... I'm just nervous."

"Listen, Min-Ah. Don't be mad or anything..." He paused, as if hesitating as he made the last turn.

"Go on..." I nodded once, feeling kind of nervous.

"But you do know that a lot of people are rooting for you and Kyu, right?" My jaw dropped at what he said. My eyes widened and I gulped.

"Rooting for what?" My heartbeat suddenly became faster.

"For you to be together."

"Please be specific."

"Together. As in together like an item. Boyfriend, girlfriend?" He explained with a smirk. My eyes widened even more. I can't believe I'm hearing this from him. Not that it's awkward or anything... but Siwon oppa? I thought he was with the good guys and not with those mini-devils.

"What? Wae? Why would you guys even think that?" I felt blood rush up to my cheeks.

Siwon oppa shook his head and gave off a smile. "Sungminnie is a good observer. He said that it seemed you like our evil maknae and don't know it for yourself."

I looked down the car floor, thinking deeply for a bit. "Really..." I twasn't a question. But it did brought a small smile to my face.

"Do you?" He suddenly asked as he entered the campus gates.

I smiled softly and shrugged, looking up at the sky innocently as I opened the door. "Yeah..."

A huge smile suddenly formed on Siwonnie oppa's face as I smiled and waved goodbye. I waited as his car disappeared as I ran to the classroom, slamming the door open and shutting it close. I slid down to the floor as I leaned on the door, covering my mouth. What did I just say?

Kyuhyun's POV

Meanwhile...

"Do you?"

I have no idea why I'm doing this. Why am I even doing this?

I tensed up, hugging my pillow to the maximum level. I woke up early just for this. I can't let it go to waste can I?

I moved myself closer to my phone on the bed. Waiting for an answer to that question...

"Yeah..." I heard her say. My jaw-dropped and a grin stretched on my face. I pumped my fist, eventually falling to the floor, making the wrong move.

"Ye-Ah!" I shouted as I fell. Suddenly, there were loud footsteps racing outside my room.

My door slammed open, revealing the hyung's with a surprised expression. "What happened?" They all asked.

"I fell on the bed."

Then laughter filled the room. But the one thing I noticed, was Min-Young smirking, looking straight at me behind all of the laughing hyungs.

"Don't think I don't know what happened." She mouthed and grinned evilly, disappearing out of my sight. My eyes widened.

I have got to explain to her.

Siwonnie hyung, you suggested this. This is not my fault!


Part one ish done ^-^ Part two will be up by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? xD

Harhar. Anyhow, as you have noticed, I edited the foreword. Remember to vote on the polls! It all depends on you~~

More romance next x.x *sigh* I feel so embarrased reading this.

Thank you for the new subscribers/comments!

@pinky: Lol I know xD I was laughing when I typed it all xD Thank you for the comment ^-^

@Hyukmin: I feel so embarrassed yet thank you so much! I have so many fans... maybe I should ask Minhyun to write more MinHyun... xD

@Sungmin: Thank you~! ^-^

Next Chapter:

ROMANCE, MINHYUN, KEY'S BIRTHDAY, COMEDY, ONEW CONDITION, MINHYUN.

Take note of the MinHyun. There are two.

-Min-Ah <3

Forgive my grammar mistakes x.x Since I was so endulged in writing, I couldn't point it out xD