When bad things happen...

Our Life Story

Min-Ah's POV

"Take care~!" I said with a smile, giving him a peck on the cheek.

Kyuppa smirked at me and nodded. "Sure, sure." He patted my head and gave a soft smile before enveloping me into a hug. He released me after, grabbing his suitcase as he went outside.

Everybody was looking at me while shaking their heads.

"He gets the kiss-goodbye treatment and we don't." Yesung oppa sighed, oviously pretending to be hurt.

I gave a laugh and opened my arms. "Come here." I invited as they all ran towards me and grouped hugged. Fulfilling their wish, I kissed them on the cheeks one by one and watched beside Min-Young as they left for New York. We watched the car drive away and waited till it was out of sight before Min-Young and I got dressed up for school.

The next few days were pretty much sequential. Wake up, Dress up, Eat, Go to school, Lunch, School, Go home, do homework, eat dinner, browse the internet and sleep.

Sometimes, the oppa's would call us every once in a while. Since international calls were expensive, it will only last for a few minutes. But at least we got to hear their voices.

As usual, when they were gone, it was kind of boring in the house since we had no one to play with. Minhyun, Bada, Sen, Choco and of course, Yesung Oppa's turtles were assigned to us so we had to feed them every once in a while. Not that it seems weird but Super Junior's Dog Training service seemed to pay off since Minhyun and Choco were following every simple command we ordered them to do.

We cleaned the house and we found lots of treasure - meaning something unbelievable like those magazines slipped under the couch etc. I rebooted the computer since it was getting kind of slow and I trained myself in dancing for the freetime. I finished three books. Talk about boring.

Min-Young drew and drew stuff until she filled her whole 24-page drawing book. She experimented more in Photoshop and animation resulting to her learning some pretty awesome graphic tricks.

By Tuesday, someone sent a poodle to the house. It was, as promised, Min oppa's new dog and Sen's new dongsaeng. We haven't named the dog yet and called him 'Key' for a temporary name.

The rest of the days? Boring.

------------------

"Seven? 'Kay. Uhuh. Bye~" Min-Young said through her phone as we walked home. We were still inside the schools' vicinity but we stopped walking when Min-Young suddenly had a grin formed on her face.

"Yup. They'll be home by seven!" She stated clapping as I gave a grin.

"Now, what should we have for dinner?" I asked, taking out my phone since it vibrated. I sweeped the screen to unlock it and read the message out loud. "We're back in Korea~! We're just gonna head off to SMent to fix some things up. I'll see my jagiya later. Your oppa(me) has souvenirs for you. Catch'ya later." The text message read. It was from Kyuppa, kind of obvious. I sweat dropped, hearing Min-Young's teases beside me.

"Oh, you're his jagiya huh..." She teased, poking my arm with a stupid smile on her face.

"Shut up." I punched her arm, not able to stop myself from smiling widely.I giggled and rolled my eyes.

It was Friday. The day that they'll be returning from New York. Finally the dorm has liveliness again.

I shrugged, sensing someone approaching towards the two of us. I looked back, raising my brows.

"Min-Ah-shi, we have a sports club meeting!"

"Min-Young-shi, we have an arts club meeting!"

The two groups said in unison. Though I believe the whole sports club was here. Weird. The Arts club only has about three people but the sports club had seven. Am I this hard to call that they have to bring so many?

"Why? Did something happen?" I asked, getting worried all of a sudden. My palms were sweating. Something's not right.

I nudged Min-Young secretly at her back as she gave me an 'I-know' stare. She took out her phone behind her and removed the memory card, handing it to me. I did the same to mine.

"Someone pranked Yumi(a club member) and locked her in the equipment room. Also, the arts and sports club are going to have a collaboration and we need to discuss it right away. The teachers are getting furious." I shrugged, clutching the memory card in my palms. I nodded as they motioned me to come with them. I did as I waved goodbye to Min-Young. She was being dragged away by her clubmates.

Along the way, I threw the memory card under a tree and remembered wherever it landed.

We ran to the equipment room. "Yumi! Are you okay in there? Hang on, we're going to get you out." I shouted as I heard her desperate plea to get out.

I looked around me, the door to the equipment room facing my back. When I spotted a metal rod by the corner of the gym I faced my other club mates. They didn't look worried at all. "Can somenoe hand me that metal rod over there?" I asked as one of them nodded. I sighed in relief but was quickly taken by surprise as I heard the door to the equipment room open. I turned around but failed when a metal bat hit the back of my neck, making me go black.

The last thing I saw? They were digging in my bag like hungry zombies.

10 minutes later...

I groaned, feeling an unbearable pain at the back of my head. I felt dizzy.

I opened my eyes and felt a cold surface under my palms, hearing curses.

"! Look for it, hurry!" One girl hissed as I heard noises. "This even has his signature. Double-timer freak."

I blinked, erasing the blur in my vision. They were sitting down in front of me, looking for something inside my bag. "Double-timer?" I murmured to myself. One of them faced me with a smirk. My legs were tied up and my hands were hand-cuffed.

"She's awake." One of them said. I groaned again, feeling her hand grab the end of my hair as she pulled it. "Should we put her to sleep again?"

The worst thing was, they kicked me in the stomach. Hard. To think that these are my clubmates who are doing this to me.

"Stop that." A freshmen said as her eyes formed an evil glint. "Here. It's freshly sharpened." Laughter erupted from the group as I saw a swiss knife being thrown to the girl next to me - the one who was kicking me and all.

That girl threatened the knife on my face. My eyes widened and I screamed. "Don't you dare!"

They laughed once again. "I dare to do it. You deserve it anyway." One of them said.

I frowned, panting heavily. "What did I ever do to you?"

"Well..." One girl out of the seven started. "First is you keep on stealing the spotlight from us. It was so much better when you weren't enrolled here. People idolized the seven of us. Boys swooned over us. Celebrities even asked us out. But when you enrolled, that all disappeared. Maybe it's better if you disappear from this world."

"Second, you and your stupid best friend keep on ordering us like you're the club president."

"Lastly..." The girl took out her phone and showed me two pictures. I gasped. "...you double-timer freak. How dare you hit on Kyuhyun and Sungmin oppa at the same time. They don't deserve a girl like you, you __________!" That picture when Kyuppa hugged me. That picture when I kissed Sungminnie oppa on the cheeks last week. They showed it to me, in perfect quality.

"Lee Sungmin is my brother!" I shouted at them as they scoffed.

"Like hell, they'd make an announcement if you were. Lee Sungjin is Lee Sungmin's sibling; not you."

"The announcement is scheduled next week!"

"Excuses, excuses. Fine, do what you want with her girls." Their leader, which was surprisingly Yumi, ordered as she walked off.

"Don't let her untie these ropes or we're dead meat." Their sub-leader ordered.

I spat on their shoes. "Like hell you will if I get out of these."

They surrounded me then, starting with the knife. One made a small cut on my cheek, two were kicking me all around, another was starting to drag me all around by pulling my feet and the others?

The two other girls began to kick my stomach repeatedly. I coughed, tasting blood coming up. As they continued, I continued to cough blood. The next thing was, using my blood, they started to draw things all around me. They were laughing, as if enjoying what they were doing.

In total, after a good ten minutes, I was covered in bruises. They sliced my leg slightly using a knife, blood rushing out as I screamed and groaned in pain.

"It hurts doesn't it?!" They shouted with a laugh. I panted heavily as I watched them hold the knife in their hands.

My eyes widened and I closed them immediately, feeling the knife stab deep into my stomach. I screamed again.

Groaning, they laughed again. Tears started to flow like waterfalls as I held on to the intense pain.

"Come on, have mercy on her." One of them said with a laugh, dropping the knife on the floor. "I wonder how the others are doing with the other one."

I screamed, using only a bit of my strength. I struggled in my cuffs, feeling them rub hard on my skn producing slight burns. "Where is she?! Don't you dare touch her!" I groaned again, collapsing hard on the floor as I felt my blood soak my uniform. I was loosing too much.

Laughing, they just rolled their eyes and left, forgetting the knife. Immediately I crawled and grabbed it, cutting the ropes with the blood-covered knife. When I was done, I put the grip of the knife in my mouth, biting it - hard as I pulled out the knife that they stabbed to my stomach. I grabbed my bag and my phone, discovering their unsuccessful plan.

My phone was turned off and I quickly turned it on as I stood up with all my might - multi-tasking. I dragged myself, full in hopes of finding Min-Young as soon as possible. Since they sliced my leg, I couldn't walk properly and every step I took was full of pain as I clutched my stomach. God have mercy on me.

I dialed the first number I could find - Kyuppa's. Hearing screams of struggle, I gulped and walked faster, increasing the force I was exerting in clenching my teeth. "Please, pick up. Please, pick up." I murmured to myself as I panted heavily from the pain. I groaned again.

"Yeoboseyo? Inna, where are you? It's late - " I cut him off as he picked up on the thirteenth ring. 

I still panted as I said this: "School I -" I groaned in pain. "I-I need your help." With clenched teeth, I collapsed on the floor, my leg beginning to feel numb. It's been exactly eight minutes since I got stabbed in the stomach. Either I am scheduled to die in twelve minutes or I am lucky enough that the knife didn't hit  something important, allowing me to survive.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked through the phone, his voice filling with worry. I sniffed, feeling hopeless.

"N-no. Please, just hurry." I hung up, leaving the phone on the floor as I crawled to follow Min-Young's screams. When I heard her scream - the loudest one yet - my eyes widened and I cried, feeling dizzy all of a sudden.

Then, darkness engulfed me.

Kyuhyun's POV

"Huh?" I frowned, staring at my phone with a surprised face. By my feet, Minhyun started to bark all of a sudden. Outside, I heard Choco do the same. I raised my brows. "What?" I asked as I tilted my head to the side, picking her up from the floor.

Shrugging, I set her back down, scratching my head as I grabbed my jacket and stepped out of the room. Sungminnie hyung stepped out of his room at the same time I did, a worried look on his face. "Kyu, has Min-Ah called you? It's getting late. I thought they'll be home by six? It's already seven thirty." He asked, petting his new dog.

I nodded my head as I took out my car keys. "Yup. She said she needed help and wants me to hurry. She sounded like she was in trouble or something. She hung up on me after."

He set down his dog. "I'll come with you." He stated as I nodded again.

We went down the living room, putting on our shoes as we bid goodbye to the others. "If you need us, we'll be looking for Min-Ah and Min-Young at the school."

"Hang on, we'll come with you." Hyukkie said, shrugging. "Min-Young's not picking up." He went to put on his shoes as I sighed.

"You fat people can't fit in my car." I pointed out to Hyukkie hyung, Donghae hyung, Siwonie hyung, Teukie hyung and Yesung hyung. Their eyes widened as I sighed.

"WHAT?!" They all retorted. Shrugging, I stepped out of the dorm and ran to my car with Sungminnie hyung beside me. All of a sudden, I bumped into someone along the way.

"Ah! Taeminnie!" Sungminnie hyung exclaimed while pointing at Taemin who began to apologize. 

"Sorry, hyung." He said with apologetic eyes. Behind him, Onew, Key, Minho and Jonghyun had their eyes filled with curiosity. I nodded and patted Taemin's shoulders, reassuring him that it was okay.

"Hyung, can we see Min-Ah and Min-Young? We wanted to surprise them but we tried to call Min-Young yet she hung up after a few seconds when she picked up." Minho sighed. 

The door opened behind us, the 'fat' people coming out of the house as they panted. Teukie hyung had his car keys with him. "We called the school. It's already closed and no one would pick up."

SHINee had confused looks all over them. "Huh?" Dino Jjong raised his brows.

"They're not home yet." I said as I hurried over to my car. Sungminnie hyung followed like a child as he set himself in the passenger seat. 

"We're leaving first. You guys are slow." Sungminnie hyung pointed out. I gave a chuckle. Got that right. 

Onew, Key and Jonghyun opened the door to the backseat. "We're coming!" They said, inside the car already. I sweatdropped and rolled my eyes, getting in the car after. I started it, hearing Teukie hyung's car doors slam close. 

It was a fifteen minute drive to their school. Not that we care about it in anyway but we reached the school in about eight minutes since traffic was a bit less. One guard wearing a pair of headphones opened the gate as he just danced to the beat of music. When we got in, I parked in any available space I could find and got out of the car with the others. Teukie hyung and the others arrived a few minutes later. We waited till everyone was out of the car before splitting up.

Normal POV

Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Onew, Jonghyun, Leeteuk and Key went to the right side while Taemin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Minho and Yesung went to search the left side.

Before searching, the two teams made a bet: The one who finds either Min-Young or Min-Ah first will get the chance to eat in a buffet, fully-paid by the loosing team. Team Kyuhyun split up in pairs and searched the first and second floors of the school building first.

A scream echoed throughout the whole campus.

Kyuhyun jumped back a little, eyes widening from worry. He walked faster, looking from left to right, searching desperately. Sungmin frowned beside him and stopped walking so suddenly after seeing the stairs leading to the third floor.

"I'll search the second floor. You go ahead to the third." Sungmin ordered as Kyuhyun just gave a nod and ran up the stairs. By the second set of stairs, his brows raised as he saw droplets of red liquid.

"What is it, halloween?" He scratched the back of his head, following the trails of the liquid. But as he got further and further, its size was increasing from droplets to one-inch line trails like it was painted on to the floor. Curious, he kneeled down and touched the trails, smelling it after. His eyes widened as he gasped when he picked up the irony scent coming from the liquid. He only had one thing in his mind: blood.

He ran and followed the trail with wide-eyes. He stopped all of a sudden, panting as he saw someone lying on the floor about ten meters away from him. He gulped and walked slowly towards the motionless figure. He crossed his fingers, hoping it was not the one he was expecting it to be.

He gasped lightly and covered his mouth, eyes widening more as he saw the familiar face. Immediately, he flipped her over gently, noticing the bloody small puddle on the floor. He noticed the stab she had in her stomach and inched his face closer to her face to check if she was still breathing. Thankfully, she was but her breath was getting heavier and heavier.

"Inna, don't you dare die on me, do you hear me?!" Kyuhyun shouted, at the verge of tears. Without any second thoughts, he called for an ambulance and then carried her bridal-style.

After five minutes, the ambulance arrived and Kyuhyun quickly settled her down the stretcher, hopping in the ambulance after. "Hurry, go!" He signaled as he closed his eyeswiping the liquid that was falling out of it.

Meanwhile, the other members of Team Kyu heard the ambulance and rushed to it, surprise covering their whole face as they saw the person lying on the stretcher. Sungmin gasped and jumped on the ambulance as Kyu threw his car keys to Leeteuk. Leeteuk nodded and ran straight to his car with Onew, Jonghyun and Key. As the ambulance drove away from the school, police and another ambulance arrived.

Well, it doesn't matter who won the bet now does it?

Min-Ah's POV

"No! It'll only get worse if we send them back! I thought you knew the DNA tester personally, hyung?" Min oppa and Hyuk oppa retorted with a loud voice.

I can hear them but I can't see them nor can I move my body. It was like this for the past three days. I've heard every single thing that they said but I just can't take it anymore.

I could hear Kyu's desperate pleads for me to wake up, as well as Min oppa's but all I could do was listen to them. Nothing more.

"I did. Though, it turns out that DNA tester was also one of the media. Sungmin-ah, Hyukjae, the scandal is getting worse. If you don't talk soon, you might start to loose fans. They think Min-Young-shi and Min-Ah-shi are double-timing. Every E.L.F and Shawol is waiting for your confirmation. They think you and Kyuhyun-ah are fighting over someone..." Kim Young-min appa said with a worried voice. "... and you and Taemin-ah are in a fight."

Worry filled me. Move, body, move! Why the heck are they talking in my hospital room anyway?

"We're still searching for another DNA tester we can actually trust. It might take a month or maybe even longer since we're having the search world-wide from all of our branches in the US to Asia." Young-min appa continued. "Lee Soo-man said that you should at least let the fans know that you, you, Kyuhyun-ah and Taemin ah are not fighting over someone. Your fans though are still searching for evidence. That's why it's best to send them back for a while." I imagined appa pointing at Min oppa and Hyuk oppa.

Silence erupted from all of those who were talking.

Then all of a sudden... "Alright." Hyukjae agreed, his voice shaking a bit. "I get it. I'll approve of sending Min-Young back."

"That's all we need. We'll be sending them back as soon as possible as they get out of the hospital." I heard the door open and close lightly.

Kyuhyun's POV

As soon as Sungminnie hyung and Hyukjae hyung got of her room, I went in her room and sat by her side again. It was quite silent. The only noise I could hear was the beeping of the monitor and the clock ticking. Sighing, I looked at her.

I looked like a complete idiot doing this.

"Min-Ah..." I started, grabbing her hand. "...wake up soon, 'kay?"

Since doc said that it was better if we talked to her even if she was like this, might as well do it; even if it will look so stupid. 

Deep in thought, I gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

For the past three days she's been sleeping, Henry, Zhou Mi hyung, Ya-Na and Je-Mi, U-Kiss, SHINee and even a few members of SNSD visited the two secretly. Earlier this morning, Kibummie even came to stay for a few hours despite his busy schedule. Due to popular demand by the hyungs, they insisted that Min-Young and Min-Ah should be put in the same room together.

The doer of this... crime was caught yesterday and was taken into custody since they were nineteen already. Teukie hyung had yet to announce some things also.

Behind me, Taemin was sleeping peacefully by Min-Young's side. He insisted on staying because of some reason that he didn't want us to know but Onew decided to let him off. After all, it was only once or twice every year that Taemin asks for something.

I stared at her face and just stayed like that for a while.

After a few minutes, my eyes widened and I almost jumped in surprise, seeing a tear roll down her cheek.

"Inna, can you hear me?" I asked again, feeling hopeful as I stood up and cupped her hand in mine. She gave my hand a gentle squeeze and a smile managed to crept up my face.

"Yah, wake up so so we could - " My sentence was cut off when her eyes snapped open. She immediately looked at me, an emotionless look all over her face as she blinked.

"Who are you?" She asked with wondering eyes. I just stared at her, my face blank. This can't be real.

I pressed the emergency button.


Omo~ Now look at what happened!

Well, since we couldn't greet Donghae yesterday, might as well do it now.

      

Happy birthday, FISHY!!

Next chapter:

More drama. It's what you wanted right?  xD Comedy in the first few scenes. Guess what'll happen and I'll give you a prize ;D

-Minhyun.

Fact of the chapter: The Trauma scene(the scene where Min-Ah  and Min-Young were asleep for three days) was based on the drama 49 Days. I watched it again last week and just finished watching it now. xD

Love'yall subscribers, readers, commentators, poll voters, silent readers and supporters :)

KA-CHOW! -poofs out-