Special Chapter: Inkigayo & Heechul's Enlistment in the army

Our Life Story

Min-Ah's POV

I felt my heart break into tiny little pieces. I told myself not to cry. I was supposed to be smiling. But now?

A few minutes ago, as school ended, Min-Young was surfing the net in her phone when she spotted the news about Super Junior's Kim Heechul. We were curious and immediately read the article. After reading, we rushed to Inkigayo's studio.

"Min-Young!" We sulked as we both watched them from the backstage. Thanks to SMent's CEO Kim Young-min-shi, we were able to get in the backstage and watch them without them knowing. Originally, there were thousands of fans outside and we couldn't get past through the doors. Thankfully, Kim Young-min-shi spotted us and gave us a backstage and VIP pass.

"How come none of them told us personally?" Min-Young said, sniffing a bit. A tear rolled down my cheek. Watching Teukie oppa cry while they perform just breaks my heart.

My eyes looked around, looking for a different person. Spotting him managed to make me smile a bit. Who knew that EvilKyu can cry like that while they perform. He even wiped away his tears. Must be hard for him since his master is now leaving for the army. Those two are partners in crime.

"Girls, I think it's better if you wait in their waiting room." Heenim oppa's manager said, rubbing our back in comfort. We both nodded as Super Junior finished performing Mr. Simple, making our way towards the waiting room.

When we entered, Heenim oppa's manager just left us there - all alone. I was still sobbing a bit and I looked like I was about to shed waterfalls. But I could control it. As for Min-Young, she buried her face in her knees as she sat down by the sofa. I sighed, staring myself at the mirror.

"...Super Junior!" I heard the emcee's through the speakers. They won. I don't know anymore if I should be happy or not. We heard Teukie oppa's speech and sobs through the speakers; also Heenim oppa's. I love how a hug between two persons suddenly becomes a group hug.

As Inkigayo ended, Min-Young and I didn't speak a word. I looked at myself in front of the mirror, sighing. We heard footsteps from the other side of the door, guessing it was them.

The door opened and Kyuppa was the first to enter. I didn't look at him though, I just saw him through the reflection in the mirror. Next, Hyuk oppa and Min oppa entered the room. Followed by Wookie oppa and Shindong oppa. Min oppa and Hyuk oppa were the first to make a move on us, immediately sitting beside each of us, comforting us.

"How come you guys never told us?" I asked, sobbing a bit on Min oppa's chest as he hugged me. Everybody was hella silent as they all stared at the two of us.

Then, Teukie oppa, Yesung oppa, Hae oppa and Heechul oppa suddenly entered the room with teary eyes. I raised my head up, and looked at Heenim oppa with saddened eyes. I stood up, immediately running and hugging him like a child. "Oppa!" He hugged me back, rubbing my back in comfort as he smiled, tears starting to form on his eyes.

Just like that, you can hear everybody's sniffs and sobs around the room. The hug that I started between Heenim oppa and I was eventually turned into a group hug that I'll never forget for as long as I live. We stayed like that for a few minutes until we realized that Min-Young and Hyuk oppa didn't join us.

Min-Young's POV

Min-Ah and I went to the recording of Inkigayo after reading the news from the internet. I feel so upset since we had to find out about it from other people. I couldn't hide my tears any longer so I just let myself cry. We saw a lot of fans cheering for them and saying that they will wait for Heechul oppa's return. This made me even more upset, the fans knew about it but not us? When we entered the backstage, I immediately curled up and cried harder. I was never good with goodbye's. I don't know why but I have this fear of everyone leaving that's why I hate it when a person leaves for a long time. I was still crying when I heard the door open and someone suddenly hugged me.

"Min-Young! What are you doing here? And why are you crying? Is there something wrong?" I recognized Hyuk oppa's voice as he hugged me and started to comfort me.

"How come you guys never told us?" I heard Min-Ah ask. There was only silence until I heard some people enter the room.

"Oppa!" I heard Min-Ah shout then some sobs were heard after that. I still didn't move from my position and just continued to cry, not even bothering to look at the people around me. For a few minutes, I couldn't hear anything but people sniffing. Hyuk oppa suddenly let go of me then someone lifted my head. I saw Heechul oppa in front of me with the other members and Min-Ah surrounding us. Heechul oppa wiped the tears that were flowing down my cheeks and hugged me.

"Min-Young-ah, don't cry. This is already the second time I've made you cry. Well, you didn't exactly cry the other time but you almost did." Heechul oppa said while he was hugging me. My tears still wouldn't stop and I didn't know that I would cry this much because of someone I've known for only a short period of time. When Heechul oppa broke the hug, I could see that the others were still teary eyed. Min-Ah calmed down a little but she was still crying like me. 

When I calmed down, we all sat on some chairs as the members started to explain the situation. "We didn't tell you because we knew that the two of you will just be sad and cry like what you're doing now. We didn't want to see you cry so we decided not to tell you." Teuk oppa started.

"Then when were you planning to tell us? On the actual day that he will enlist?!" I exclaimed, still feeling upset. Min-Ah held my hand, signaling me to calm down and let them explain more.

"Well, not exactly on the actual day but maybe the day before. Heechul also agreed not to tell you right away because he also treats you like his own little sisters." Yesung oppa explained. I just kept silent and held the tears that were about to fall from my eyes.

"I'm really sorry that neither I nor the members told the two of you about this. I wanted to see you happy during my last days before enlisting so I agreed not to tell you." Heechul oppa continued while looking really apologetic.

After their explaination, Min-Ah and I left the backstage to let the members change from their stage outfits into casual clothes. The manager guided us into the van so we won't get lost and told us to wait for them there. While we were waiting, I reminisced the times we had with Heechul oppa. A tear rolled on my cheek and I quickly wiped it. Heechul oppa said that he didn't want to see us cry so I'll stop myself from crying. I have to be strong by all means.

Min-Ah's POV

When we got home, everybody seemed to be depressed and went up to their rooms, bidding early good nights. I made a worried look and glanced at Min-Young as we sat by the couch. "So, what now?" I asked, shrugging.

Min-Young looked at me with a suspicious face. "Let me guess." She started. "You want me to think up an idea so all of them can cheer up."

I nodded at my best friend. She was such a min reader sometimes. I have no idea how she does that. "We need a camera, a laptop, a projector, white screen, a guitar, a mic and a buffet table."

"I have the camera on my phone if that counts. We can borrow Min oppa's laptop and guitar, we can take a mic from the recording room upstairs, buffet table is already outside, we have a white screen at the practice room on the third floor." I said, making hand gestures to wherever we can find the things we needed. Min-Young nodded and went over to sit by the PC. She turned it on and began making some research.

"I need you to film every member of Super Junior - excluding Heenim oppa - reciting a thank you or goodbye message to him." Min-Young ordered me. I nodded swiftly and ran upstairs, quickly running into my room to change my clothes. When I changed into my PJ's, I grabbed my phone and ran outside, running into the first room I could see.

"Hae oppa," I took a peek around the room after knocking a few times. Hae oppa was sitting by the bed, writing a song I guess.

"Oh, Min-Ah, is there anything wrong?" He asked, placing his guitar back in its case. He gently tapped the space next to him, inviting me to take a sit.

I sat down beside him and took out my phone. "Can I ask a favor? It concerns Heenim oppa."

He seemed hesitant for a while but nodded after. "Sure? What is it?"

"Okay. So, Me and Min-Young are planning a surprise party for Heenim oppa and we're kind of setting up something. We need you to... uhh... you know... donate some messages?" I explained. I couldn't really find the right word for it. Even if I knew it, my Korean is pretty limited. "We would appreciate it if you don't tell him though. We wouldn't want to ruin the surprise would be?"

His eyes lightened up as he nodded and gave a gentle smile. He signaled me to start as I took my phone in my hands and started filming whatever he has to say. I smiled a bit since oppa looked like he was about to tear up but he controlled it. I smiled at him after we were done and I bid my thanks and good bye.

Next up, I went to Siwon oppa's room and did the same routine I did with Hae oppa. Followed by Wookie oppa, Teukie oppa who shed more tears more than anyone else, Kyuppa who I had to beat in StarCraft first before he agreed to do the favor - he teared up in the end anyway, Shindong oppa, Yesung oppa who seemed to include his pets' in his farewell and then comes Hyuk oppa who was reading some magazines that... uhh... nevermind. Lastly, I went to Min oppa's room.

"Oppa!" I called out as I stuck my head in his room.

He looked up from playing the electric keyboard in his room and faced me with a smile. "Min-Ah, great timing, come here!"

"What is it?" I raised a brow, closing the door gently behind me and sitting by his bed.

He smiled, pointing at his guitar and handing me papers. "Can you play the guitar while I play the keyboard? I was supposed to ask Ryeowook to play the keyboard but I didn't get to ask him earlier."

Looking at the notes, I grabbed his guitar and started practicing for a while. "Sure but you have to do me a favor after this."

"Eh? What favor?" He asked, sitting beside me. "Do you need any help with practicing?"

"It concerns Heenim oppa and it's really important. We need you to do this." I said as I played the last notes on the guitar and nodded once. "I don't think I need anymore help."

He nodded and settled by the piano, placing his fingers by the keys. "Alright." He shrugged and looked at me, counting by the nod of his head. When he nodded the third time, we both started playing - No, there was no singing if you were wondering; just a duet between the keyboard and the guitar. In the end, we ended up recording it with no errors.

"Pretty good. I never knew you could play that well." I smiled as he ruffled my hair a bit. "Now, what was it that you were going to make me do?"

I told him all about it. When I recorded his message, he was smiling but his eyes could say it all - all of their eyes did. No matter how hard they try to smile in front of the camera, there is still the sorrow that they keep on hiding. When we were done, he shook his head, his usual cheerfulness disappearing.

"Thanks, oppa." I hugged him like a child. Doing that, I managed to make him smile. "Go to sleep. You have a busy day tomorrow." Giving him a kiss on the cheek, I tucked him on his bed and turned off the keyboard, arranging all the papers and putting it in one place.

I made my way through the door, opening it and sliding my body out. Before I closed the door, I peeked my head in and turned off the lights. "Good night. Saranghaeyo!" Closing the door, I saw him nod as he closed his eyes. Sighing, I leaned on his door. Mission accomplished.

I ran downstairs to find Min-Young with her earphones on. "Found anything?"

Min-Young nodded, facing me. "Here." She handed me the headphones as I put it on, the music started playing. "I'll take the rap and play the piano. While you can play the guitar and sing the super high notes."

"You thought of the concept of the party already did you?" I asked, watching a mischievous grin form on her face.

"Of course. We're going to make it a simple dinner."

"And when exactly are we going to have this party?"

"The day before oppa will leave."

My mouth gave an 'o' shape as I laid my phone by the computer desk. "Here. I'm done."

And then Min-Young suddenly had that mischievous grin back at her face. I raised a brow. "What?"

Pressing a key at the monitor, a message popped out of no where. It was written in Chinese. My eyes widened as I read the message.

(A/N: Yes, they can read chinese/mandarin/cantonese. ;D)

I never knew Sungmin and Eunhyuk had a sister O.O But since you answered everything that I asked you concerning their personal... things, I believe you. The picture inside the dorm is proof too.

Anyway, I'll try. Eight in the evening right? I'll call you then. Thank you for telling me, Min-Young. Take care of your oppa's!

-Hangeng

Then below that message was a picture of him with a peace sign with a date written by the bottom right corner of the photo. My eyes widened more and my jaw dropped. "How. The. Heck. Did. You. Get his e-mail address?!"

"Kim Young-min, CEO of SMent. I contacted him and told him about our plan and then asked for Hankyung oppa's e-mail address as well as Kibum oppa. I couldn't get a hold of Kang In oppa though since he's in the military right now." She answered. How does she do that.

"Wow." I was amazed. "You did that in an hour?"

"Pretty good, huh." She chuckled. "I know."

We both laughed after. After that, I edited and compiled the video's that I recorded as instructed by Min-Young. Min-Young instructed me in the video editing as I just followed whatever she has to say. In total, we finished about one in the morning after saving the video and transferring it to Min oppa's laptop. After that, we deleted the browser's history and went up stairs for a good sleep. We weren't really planning on attending school the next few days.

The next day...

August 30

When we woke up, we immediatly dressed up in some casual clothes and secretly took the bus to wherever Min-Young was planning to go. It was like six in the morning when we left the house after cooking and eating dinner. Thankfully, none of them were awake already.

After a good thirty-minutes inside the bus, Min-Young stepped out of bus, being ignored by a hundred of people as they gathered around some place. We made our way through the crowd and stopped abruptly when the security blocked our way.

"Let us in." I threatened as Min-Young stood beside me with a smile on her face. The security guards just looked at me, rolling their eyes.

From behind the security guards, the CEO of SMent walked towards us. "Min-Ah-shi! Min-Young-shi!" He shouted, making the guards surprised as we waved at him. The guards didn't have second thoughts as they let us in. "Glad you could make it."

Just like that, the CEO of SMent led us to where 'he' was. I smiled, in hoped of his wise choice. When Kim Young-min-shi pointed to where he was, he bid us good luck and left, watching at a distance.

I saw what he was doing. He was dressed in traditional Korean clothes and had that stupid fake moustache on his face. I rolled my eyes, looking at the supposed to be spies that were coming to kill him. With no emotions, we walked towards him with no care whether or not we just interrupted his shooting. "YAH! GET THOSE GIRLS OUT OF THE SET!" We heard the director shout.

"Kim Kibum?" I asked with a stern voice. He looked at me weirdly and nodded. Min-Young took out a piece of paper from her pocket and handed it to Kibum. "Think it up wisely." I said, grabbing Min-Young's hand and making a run for it. We waved good bye at the CEO and went back home. As usual, none of them were here.

For the rest of the day, we waited for Kibum oppa's reply and practiced the song we were going to sing. When we got his reply, we were clearly surprised and hi-fived at the result of Min-Young's hard work. Now, I just have to wait till the day comes and I will reveal the result of my hard work.

That night, we slept without telling them that we didn't go to school. Don't want to be in trouble now, would we?

The next day, after they left early for work, we started preparing and cooking the food. After cooking, we set up the data projector, the mic and all the instruments without even asking permission from them. Sorry oppa's. Teehee.

Now, let's skip all the unnecessary details shall we? Moving on, when the night arrived, Min-Young and I set up the bonfire and just sat down on one of the surrounding chairs around the bonfire and made smores while waiting for them to arrive. Finally, the doorbell rang and Min-Young and I ran to welcome whoever that was.

"Welcome home!" As we opened the door, Ryeowook oppa entered with a smile.

"I smell food. Are the preparations done?" He asked as we closed the door and locked it. We led him towards the bonfire as he stared in awe. "Wow."

"Hahaha. Thanks." Min-Young gave out a giggle as the doorbell rang again. She went to get the door and Hae oppa and Teukie oppa went in, immediately following Min-Young towards the backyard. When the doorbell rang again, Min oppa, Kyuppa and Yesung oppa arrived. Followed by Shindong oppa, Hyuk oppa, Henry oppa, Zhou Mi oppa and Siwon oppa. As of this time, all of them were learning how to make smores and Henry oppa even had the humor to sing some spongebob songs.

"The C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song..." Henry oppa sang as almost everyone of us had a weird stare directly towards him. He acts like a drunk man sometimes.

"Where is Heechul hyung right now?" Ryeowook asked, taking a bite at his chocolate without the marshmallow after.

"He's almost home." Teukie oppa said, checking his phone and glancing at the projector. "I really thought we were just gonna eat. What's that?"

"We're dedicating a song to Heenim oppa later." I said, shrugging in my seat as I looked at the bonfire for a while. "Oh and when he gets home, act like you don't care that he's leaving."

 "Really?!" All of them asked with a loud voice all of a sudden. Min-Young and I stared at them weirdly.

"Yes. Really." Min-Young rolled her eyes and hummed a tune. Everybody turned to each other and began talking.

"Ahh. I never knew these two can sing!" Hae oppa stated, scratching the back of his head.

I looked at Kyuppa. "You didn't tell them?"

"No." He simply answered, shrugging in his seat acting all innocent. I sighed.

Then after that, the doorbell rang and we all stood up, running towards the living room and scattering around the house like nothing happened before the doorbell rang. "Aish! Hae move you're squishing me!" Hyuk oppa complained, struggling to produce more space. When I looked around and everybody was giving a thumbs up, Min-Young opened the door as I sat down and drew imaginary things on the floor.

"Welcome home." Min-Young greeted as a smile formed on her face. Heenim oppa seemed to be in a bad mood, there was hurt in his eyes when he found the house normal.

In result, he didn't greet us and just stomped towards his room, slamming the door on the way. Everybody gave a worried look and looked at me. "No worries. All of you, Min-Young will assist you on what to do next. I'll go and give him some comfort." They all nodded and stood up, running towards the backyard, Min-Young following happily behind.

As for me, I walked up to Heenim oppa's room and knocked a few times, not getting a reply. Since there was no reply, I opened the door and peeked inside, spotting him by his bed, teary-eyed. I looked around his room; it was clean all right. Suitcases were all around the room. "Oppa," I called out to him gently as I closed the door behind me. I sat beside him, a soft smile on my face.

"Ah, Min-Ah! What is it? Do you need anything from oppa?" He said, wiping the evidence of his tears away. My heart kept on producing cracks. I can't bear to see him like this.

My face saddened and without replying I hugged him like I was his real sister. He didn't cry but he did lean his head on my shoulders, his breath was getting deep. "Sorry, Min-Ah. I'll let you cry on my shoulders when I get back from the military to pay you back." And then he sobbed. From the side, Heebum snuggled beside Heechul oppa.

"You don't have to pay me back. You were expecting something when you got home earlier did you?" I rubbed his back. I felt him nod.

"And you were surprised that they didn't even greet you right?" He nodded again, his tears starting to flow. I smiled and grabbed his shoulders, lifting his face up from my shoulders so that I could see a clear look at his face.He looked down, embarrased as he wiped his cheeks.

"Come with me." I gave him a smile which made his eyes widen. I stood up and grabbed his hand, dragging him downstairs towards the backyard.

Min-Young's POV

Heechul oppa looked pretty overjoyed when he saw what was in the backyard. His face brightened up but his eyes remained tearful because of happiness. When Min-Ah opened the door, each of the members of Super Junior and I were holding a white rose. Heechul oppa wiped his tears again with his arm, sniffing as a grin formed on his face.

"You might want to check the backyard next time." Teukie oppa said with a laugh as all of them ran towards Heechul oppa, gave him a rose and hugged him like it was the last time they were going to do that. I love happy endings.

For one hour, we all ate happily. In the end, everything - well except for the plates and serving spoons and all others that are not edible - was gone from the buffet table. In for a surprise, the one who ate the most next to Shindong oppa was Ryeowook oppa. Who knew he could be like that. When Teukie oppa, Hae oppa, Min oppa and Hyuk oppa were all done eating, they pulled their chairs and sat down at the nearest space they could find in front of the mic.

I stared at them, taking one last bite off of my chicken. "Make way for Heenim oppa!" I shouted with a laugh as the four pouted and moved their chairs, making way as Heenim oppa sat in the middle. I rolled my eyes and looked at Min-Ah as the rest of them grabbed chairs and sat near the mic.

"Let's go." Shaking her head with a grin on her face, I followed Min-Ah and positioned myself behind the keyboard as Min-Ah grabbed the guitar and sat on the stool.From behind us, Siwon oppa was operating the projector and the laptop. He looked at us and gave a thumbs up as the video started playing without any sounds.

I played the keyboard with a soft tune as Min-Ah started to pluck the guitar with her fingers. I smiled as I listened to Min-Ah's voice.

(A/N: Purple = Min-Ah, Red = Min-Young, Orange = Both. No video sorry x.x AFF had some problems when I pasted the code. I'm pretty sure you all know this song though. Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown - No Air)

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?

If I should die before I wake
It's 'cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air, oh


I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave
My heart won't move, it's incomplete
If there was a way that I could make you understand


But how do you expect me
To live alone with just me?
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe


Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
There's no air, no air


Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon' be without me?
If you ain't here I just can't breathe
There's no air, no air


No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No air, air


I walk, I ran, I jump, I flew
Right off the ground to float to you
With no gravity to hold me down for real


But somehow I'm still alive inside
You took my breath but I survived
I don't how but I don't even care


So how do you expect me
To live alone with just me?
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe


Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
Can't live, can't breathe with no air

It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
There's no air, no air


Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon' be without me?

If you ain't here I just can't breathe
There's no air, no air


No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No air, air

No more
Baby
There's no air, no air
No air, oh!

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
There's no air, no air


Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon' be without me?
If you ain't here I just can't breathe
There's no air, no air


Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air?
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
There's no air, no air


Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gon' be without me?
If you ain't here I just can't breathe
There's no air, no air


No air, air
No air, air
No air, air
No air

Then after that, the videos Min-Ah recorded the night before played as they clapped. I smiled as we saw Heechul oppa tear up when he read the translation of the song from the projector screen.

The first video to pop up was Kyuppa's which made him blush. Followed by Sungmin oppa's, Hyuk oppa's, Hae oppa's, Teukie oppa's, Siwon oppa's, Ryeowook oppa's, Yesung oppa's, Henry Oppa's, Shindong oppa's, Zhou Mi oppa's and then finally us. Though, Min-Ah's phone rang while we were watching our video. I raised a brow. Who could it be at this time of the night?

"What? Now? Got it. Thank you, sir." She hung up after with a huge grin on her face. She ran over to the laptop and somehow clicked something on the screen, the whole projector went on blackout and every member shouted in compliance.

"Min-Ah! Wae?!!" Heechul complained, standing up and was about to run to Min-Ah to press random buttons just to get the video back on the huge screen. Min-Ah laughed as the screen suddenly played something, or rather viewed someone from the other side.

"Hyungs! Dongsaengs!" An awfully familiar voice shouted as someone sat in front of the computer screen wearing a military uniform.

"KANG IN!!!" They all shouted, their faces forming a grin as they went closer to the screen.

"Oh my god man!" Shindong oppa shouted, getting a playful hit from Siwon oppa who frowned at his disrespectfulness at the lord above. Min-Ah skipped towards me and left the members talking to Kang In with a happy face.

"How'd you contact the army?" I asked as she chuckled.

"Secret." I rolled my eyes as we heard the doorbell ring from the front door. I faced Min-Ah and high-fived her, making our way secretly towards the front door and quickly unlocked it to open it. There, Kim Ki Bum stood with a gift in his hands.

"Woah!" We stepped back as out of a sudden, Hangeng oppa suddenly popped out behind Kibum oppa.

"Annyeonghaseyo!!" Hangeng greeted, a peace sign in his hands. 

"Thank you for coming!" Min-Ah said as she sniffed for a bit. I could feel her happiness. It was the first time in almost three years that Super Junior has been completed with all thirteen plus two members. We let Kibum oppa and Hangeng oppa inside, pointing at wherever the other members were talking with Kang In oppa.

"Should we just run and suddenly hug all of them or are we supposed to make a grand entrance?" Kibum asked, setting his things down by the sofa. Min-Ah grinned. "First option."

"Okay." And with that the two ran towards the backyard.

"!!!!!!!!!" Loud screams were heard by the backyard as someone I think, fell in the pool. I looked at Min-Ah and smiled at her, grabbing her hand and walking towards the backyard.

"GENG!!! KIBUM!!!"

Silence...

When we saw what was happening, a teary event was happening in front of us. It's not everyday or ever year that you see all of them together. I wiped the tears that were starting to form in my eyes. Beside me, Min-Ah was sniffing as she took pictures with Hae oppa's camera.

"This has got to be the best farewell party ever." I commented with a smile, seeing that Kyuppa was the one who fell in the pool with Hangeng oppa. I sweat dropped. Wow.

From the side, as all of them were into a group hug, they were like whispering some things that only they should know about. Though, they managed to laugh out loud, including Kang In oppa whose face was so large in the projector screen. I wonder if he will get scolded by the troop commander or something after this. It was like nine in the evening and I am pretty prositive that all of his room mates are down right asleep.

Min-Ah tapped my shoulders with her fingers. I looked at her as her head pointed back to the direction of the house. I smiled and went back in with her.

"I hope we did this for the best." Scanning Hae oppa's camera with the photo's she took, she held the camera high up in the air, the lens facing us. "Smile." And we did the best pose we could perform.

We sat down by the couch and soon enough, we crashed, leaving the television on.

September 1st

I opened my eyes, somehow blinded by the light. Looking around me, I saw that I was back in my room. Min-Ah was no where to be seen and I scratched my head, confused. Was it all a dream or did somebody just carry me here?

I was still wearing my clothes yesterday though. I stood up, not bothering to fix my hair as I went outside. It was quiet. Too quiet.

Suspicious, I went to Min-Ah's room and ambushed it, entering without knocking. "Min-Ah!" I shouted as she groaned.

"What?" She scratched her head in annoyance. Her hair was covering half of her face and she looked like those creepy 'The Ring' movies.

"Wake up!" She stood up as I grabbed her hand and dragged her outside the room.

She raised a brow. "Where are the idiots who are supposed to be running around looking for their favorite clothes and shouting so loud that it usually wakes us up?"

"Idiots?" The so called 'idiots' as Min-Ah calls them popped their heads out of their room.

We stepped back a little, surprised of all the heads that were popping out of their doors. "Since when did we began sleep walking to our rooms?" I asked, brushing my fingers through my hair.

Teukie oppa came out of his room fully-dressed with a bright smile on his face. "Who said you two were sleep walking?"

"We weren't? Then how'd we get back to our rooms?" Min-Ah's eyes narrowed.

"Kyu and Taemin carried you both back to your rooms." My eyes widened. W-what?!

"What?!" Our eyes widened as Kyuppa suddenly walked out of his room, Taemin and Onew following closely behind.

"Yah, Min-Ah! Loose up some weight will you?" From the corner of my eyes, an evil spark formed on Min-Ah's eyes. Flexing her fingers and her neck, she ran after Kyuppa who began to make a mad dash downstairs. "YAH! CHO KYUHYUN COME BACK HERE YOU WEAKLING!"

I sweatdropped and looked back at Taemin. "How come you guys never told us that you came?"

From the other room, Key, Jonghyun and Minho came out, wearing PJ's. "Oh, morning!"

"YAH! Who dares to make my apprentice shout?!" Heechul oppa walked out of his room, a suitcase trailing behind. My smile faded and was quickly replaced by disappointment. Then Heenim oppa went to me and gave me a big hug. "Thank you so much." I hugged him back, knowing that we won't be able to see him for a month. When he released me, Kyuhyun whooshed passed us, quickly running back to his room and locking the door. I raised a brow as Min-Ah followed closely behind, but wasn't quick enough to catch the door open. She groaned, banging her fist on his door once.

"That's what you get when you mess with a newly woken up Lee Min-Ah." I stated, rolling my eyes as I saw Min-Ah smile as Heenim oppa hugged her and thanked her. I smiled, thinking that I'll definitely miss the mood-maker Heechul oppa. He was always the craziest of them all - craziest in a good way.

I went back to my room to change my clothes. When did SHINee arrive last night? Taemin didn't tell me that they were coming over. I was still combing my hair when I heard a knock on my door. I checked myself one last time in the mirror before answering the door.

"Do you want to come with us to Heechul hyung before he enlists? He still needs to shave his head." Hyuk oppa said when I opened the door. I didn't have any second thoughts and immediately agreed. When I went to the living room, I saw the SHINee members talking.

"At what time did you arrive last night? If I remember correctly, Min-Ah and I were awake until 10 pm so you must've arrived at around 11 or 12 midnight. And why did Teuk oppa say that Taemin and Kyuppa carried us both into our rooms?" I said as I sat down beside Taemin on the couch. The boys looked at Onew as if expecting him to answer my question. Onew just gave them the 'why-the-hell-are-you-looking-at-me-like-that' face. Key raised an eyebrow while looking at Onew and Onew seemed to get the message.

"Leeteuk hyung mentioned that you and Min-Ah were planning to hold a farewell party for Heechul hyung so he invited us saying that Heechul hyung would be glad if we joined in. He also said that he would've invited the other SM Town artists if they weren't busy but most of them are so he said that if we could, we should really come. We came here at around 11 or 11:30 in the evening. Kyuhyun hyung opened the door for us and when we got in, we saw you and Min-Ah asleep on the couch. Since the other hyungs were at the backyard, Taemin volunteered to carry you while Kyuhyun did the same for Min-Ah. After that we went to the backyard and met with Hankyung hyung and Kibum hyung." Onew explained.

"Ok, another question. When did the party end?" I asked since I was curios if they got enough sleep. "It ended at around 2 or 3 in the morning since we were all having a good time and didn't notice what time it was already." Minho was the one who answered this time. I just nodded my head and the television. I was flipping through the channels when I saw a news report about Heechul oppa saying that he would be enlisting today. My heart sank as I watched the news. I just realized that today is the day that I really didn't want to come. While I was watching the news report, someone got the remote and turned the television off. I looked up to see Heechul oppa holding the remote while looking at me with a sad smile on his face.

"You're frowning again. Come on, didn't I already tell you that I didn't want to see you and Min-Ah sad before I enlist? So wipe that frown off your face and smile." Heechul oppa said so I did what he wanted me to do. It's hard to smile when you're really sad but I'll just have to do it since it makes Heechul oppa happy.

Everyone gathered in the living room and prepared to leave. SHINee also decided to come with us since Heechul oppa said 'the more the merrier'. We all got into three separate vans, one for SHINee and two for Super Junior. Min-Ah and I sat in our usual seats, beside our oppas next to the window. Heechul oppa was also in the van with us, talking with Min-Ah and the other oppas. I just looked out the window and wished that this was all just a dream that I would wake up from anytime now. I felt like tearing up again and I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I just noticed that it suddenly got quiet so I looked at them and found them all staring at me.

"What?" I asked as I looked at them, confused. "You're crying again." Min-Ah said "No, I'm not." I retorted. "Oh really? Then what was that teardrop that I saw?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't"

"Yes you do"

"No I don't" and our conversation went on like that until we both ended up laughing. The oppas looked relieved when they saw me laugh since I was really sad these past few days. I really admire Min-Ah since she can hide her emotions better than me. She's also stronger than me when it comes to things like this. Actually, I admire all of them since they can hide thier emotions very well. Although you can still see their sadness, it's not much evident.

We arrived at the barber shop and went inside. We had to wait for a few minutes since there were customers who were ahead of us. While waiting for oppa's turn, we started to about his hair. Our teasing still continued even when it was already his turn. Heechul oppa would shout some insults back at us while looking through the mirror since we were behind him. Even though we were laughing, you could see the sadness that we feel through our eyes. Teuk oppa's high pitched laugh was no where to be heard so you could tell that his laugh wasn't really sincere. Even Shindong oppa's smile didn't reach his eyes. As Heechul oppa's hair is being shaved, I could feel my mask of happiness break so I went out of the shop without being noticed by anyone. When I was already out, I went inside the van and cried silently. I know that Heechul oppa said that he didn't want us to cry but I just can't help it. Besides, he's can't see me here so I think it's okay for me to cry.

For the rest of the following hours, we ate at a random restaurant, met with F.T Island's Lee HongKi, and fooled around with Heenim oppa for the last time until it was time for him to go.

We dropped him off at Cheonan where he will enlist and as usual, it all ended in a tearful goodbye. Min-Ah and I got a chance to meet his family and then it was all over. All of us were pretty much crying and as we got home, Min-Ah and Wookie oppa made dinner for all of us - SHINee, Hongki, Heenim oppa's family and of course, me and the rest of SuJu. Nobody really was talking and Min-Ah sent glares to all of them to just talk and have fun - especially to Kyuppa who was supposed to be dead right now.

After another hour, SHINee excused themselves and left the house - so did Hongki oppa and Heenim oppa's family.

As I went into my room, I sighed as I closed the door and jumped on the bed as it made a scrunching sound. I was surprised and due to my laziness, I didn't bother to stand up and just slid my hand under the covers to pull whatever that is.

I teared up, reading the message as suddenly, a scream was heard outside. "HEY, ALL OF YOU CHECK UNDER YOUR BEDS' COVERS!!" I figured it was Hyuk oppa who shouted but it doesn't really matter. After a good five minutes, everybody came out of their rooms - including me with a teary face. Min-Ah was sulking with her face buried deep in Kyuppa's chest since he was the closest to her in terms of distance and all while holding the letter in her hands. The others were pretty much crying as Hyuk oppa made his way towards me and hugged me. Min oppa went to Min-Ah and Kyuppa to share a group hug.

"We all miss him right?"

Why did we go out of our rooms? Well behind that letter was:

"GET OUT OF YOUR ROOMS AND HUG EACHOTHER :3

-Love your dearest and most lovable oppa/hyung, Kim Heechul.  "

 

Me and Min-Young were sulking for days :(( I did this first before the TaeYoung chapter since I figured it was more appropriate? But anyways...

KIM HEECHUL HWAITING!! WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH! :((

Too long x.x wrote this in three days so please excuse our corrections and grammars. September first will be a day that we'll always remember x.x

I am now officially gonna sulk more since Heenim just shaved his hair x.x Awwwwwwww

-Min-Ah and Min-Young 3