Chapter 44

Our Life Story

Min-Ah's POV

A grin made its way up to my face. "Changminnie!" It might sound pretty weird and disrespectful not to call him 'oppa' or add the suffix '-ssi' to his name but it was his choice that I call him that. 

He waved childishly and walked over to me, setting down the plastic of food by the table. "Hey girlfriend!" He greeted, cheerfully. Kyu just did his secret handshake-thing with Changmin and continued talking to the phone. 

At the other side of the bed, Changminnie grabbed a chair and sat down with a pout. "How come nobody told me that you were involved in an accident?" He asked with Kyu starting to fidget in his seat. 

I smiled. How did we meet? Seems like it was just yesterday - nope it was about four years ago.

[Flashback]

It all started with me playing StarCraft online. Then I managed to have this guy named MaxChangmin as my opponent. Half-way through the game, the laptop once again lost battery. Annoyed, I stepped out of the dorm and headed towards Shindong oppa's computer cafe. There I heard someone talking about me by the VIP section.

"That lalaminah(my StarCraft nickname) is such a coward." I heard. After hearing that man's voice, I charged up to him and observed him playing. It turns out this guy-wearing-a-cap was MaxChangmin, the guy who I was playing with. And I thought he was a crazy fangirl of Changmin of DBSK.

Getting more annoyed, I tapped his shoulders and he immediately looked up. "Excuse me." I gave a sweet smile. I saw his eye widen under that cap but a smile was on his face. That smile slowly disappeared when he saw me.

"I propose another match." I gritted my teeth at him. 

"And you are...?" 

"lalaminah." I said to him as he scoffed.

"Bring it on!" With a smirk, he started a game. "Do you mind if we play with a friend though?" 

"Not at all." I sat at the computer beside him and logged in to my account. When I entered the game he was in, I was at a surprise. What the heck is GaemGyu doing playing StarCraft when I though he had schedules? "What the heck..."

"Yeah, I know. Super Junior's Kyuhyun is playing a game with us." I jaw-dropped. This is what happened in the chatbox:

[lalaminah has joined the game.]

GaemGyu: Who's joining us today?

GaemGyu: K. nvm.

GaemGyu: ...

MaxChangmin: The player I told you who was a coward...

lalaminah: coward your face. 

GaemGyu: Min-Ah...

lalaminah: Don't talk to me liar D:

MaxChangmin: Wait, you know each other? And here I am sittng, thinking that she was gonna be surprised that she was gonna play with Shim Changmin and Cho Kyuhyun. Great...

GaemGyu: Pabo. She was that girl I told you about. Sungmin hyung's little sister.

MaxChangmin: wtf your girlfriend?! She's sitting beside me! OMFG. 

lalaminah: wait... you're Shim Changmin? O.O

[END OF FLASHBACK]

After that day, I swore to never chat with Changminnie again. He's too... evil. Either way, he's like a close friend. He calls me girlfriend to mainly annoy Kyu. 

"Nobody did?" I cocked my head to the right and nodded towards Kyu. 

He shook his head. "Not even him. I just heard from his recording in Star King and I was hurt Min-Ah. I was hurt." He sobbed, fakely. 

I patted his head. "There, there."

"How the heck did you know about her hospital and room number?" Kyu looked amazed. He told the hospital staff not to mention my room number and here is Shim Changmin, mysteriously barging in the room like he knew every detail about it. 

Changminnie smiled. "I have my sources." He faced me after, ignoring Kyu. "I have something for you. You'll like it really..." He pulled out his phone from his pocket and handed it to me.

Chuckling at the two, I took his phone and played the video, seeing a setting in Star King immediately. I recognized Kyu's voice after seeing his face. I smiled, watching him sing. All of a sudden, after the song, he teared up. It touched me to the deepest part of my bone. "Awww..." I grinned.

"What's that?" Kyu leaned over me to see the video. His eyes widened and he took the phone from me. Beside me, Changmin laughed. "You got that filmed?!" Kyu asked, as a grin remained on my face.

"'Course I did. It's been a while since you cried~" Changminnie teased.

I smiled at the two and watched them fool around. After a while, Changminnie had to leave for a schedule. Hae oppa arrived later, being the first of Super Junior to arrive with the exception of Kyu. 

Kyu sat by the visitor's bed, his arms and legs crossed as he observed the two of us talk. Hae oppa was by my right, looking a bit down. "I'm sorry. I told them our secret if you must know."

I smiled. "Nah, it's okay." Hae oppa grinned at me, suddenly cheering up. 

"We have some news for you. My friend immediately got the address of the sender of those boxes. They found a couple of dead rabbits by the backyard, fully drained of blood." I twitched at what he said. I felt sorry for those rabbits. Anyway, that's creepy. "We found the doer. Min-Young was right."

"It's Mei Li isn't it?" I sighed. Kyu pulled over a chair and sat beside Hae oppa. 

"Did you get her arrested? Tortured? Lectured?" Kyu paused for a while and continued rambling. "...maybe killed?" 

Hae oppa and I stared at him weirdly. "Don't get too exaggerated." Hae oppa patted his back as he pouted. "We only got her arrested." Kyu sighed in relief. 

"Where is she?" Kyu asked. 

"Wait..." Hae oppa stood up and opened the main door. Mei Li entered, sobbing as a few policeman accompanied her inside the room. The whole of Super Junior entered the room shortly after, making me surprised.

I frowned. "Who made her cry?" They pointed at each other. I shook my head. 

"E-elle... I'm sorry..." I smiled at her apology. "I did the boxes but I swear I'm not responsible for the accident."

"You're forgiven." I grinned. "Now, let's go eat~" They all stared at me like it was the end of the world. 

"That's it?" They asked. 

"You expect me to punish her while the lower part of my body is broken? No way dude." I answered as I grabbed the plastic of fruits that Changminnie bought for me. I grabbed a banana and dug in.

One thing that bothered me though: Is the car accident done on purpose or not? Was it really just an accident? What happened to Mr. Black Guy? 

Min-Young's POV

"T-Taemin!" I shouted his name, sobbing a bit. He didn't look back but he stopped to hear what I had to say. "Listen... please..." 

"Taemin-ah. Listen." Minho oppa pleaded. Taemin looked back, looking as if he was tearing up.

"I've thought about it; what happened before and where did I go wrong. I really went through a lot these past years." I sulked. I wasn't prepared to make a speech right here but my mind kept telling me to go on. "I know that when I left you, you got really hurt. You kept on telling me to study here in Korea so we could keep on hanging out together. I really considered that thought but my family is also expecting so much of me to accept the scholarship offer so money wouldn't be a problem since it's all free."

I took in a deep breath. "I also didn't want to be a hindrance to my brother who's working twenty-four-seven to put food on the table. I didn't want him worrying about me in anyway. I wanted to prove that I could take care of myself."

Taemin still had his back faced around me while Minho oppa was sending silent cheers by my side. "That day when you said that Sulli was there for you when I left and she took care of you, I was jealous alright. I was angry and I didn't know how to react. My anger rose up and when you said those things about Min-Ah, I know you didn't mean it. I knew you weren't that kind of person. You said it to me yourself; You treated Min-Ah like she was a close friend."

"Minho oppa told me that you were stating the truth. I saw the CCTV video and it showed me that Sulli was at fault. After that, I was still unsure if I should apologize to you or not. It took me several days to decide and today, I made up my mind." I sobbed now. "The reason I'm meeting with Minho oppa today was to plan it all out; how should I apologize, what should I say, think of the possibilities that might happen. Then suddenly while he was telling my fortune, you spoke up." Tears fell from my cheeks to the ground. "I admit it. I missed it all. I missed those times when we used to hang out together and act like children."

This time, I gulped my saliva and collapsed on the ground at the same time. "I'm... I'm sorry..." My tears were like waterfalls. 

I waited but he just stood there, watching me cry. He was still and his face was emotionless. I looked down at the floor, closing my eyes, just letting the tears flow.

All of a sudden, a pair of arms hugged me and held me. I was thinking it was Minho oppa once again but his scent was different. I sniffed, opening my eyes to see red locks in which Taemin owns. My eyes widened and I blinked, shocked and surprised at what he did. "I was waiting for you to say that." 

"I'm sorry." He continued what he was saying. Now, those tears became tears of joy. 


This is a quick chapter. I repeat, quick chapter. I'm probably updating again in the next two days.  I only wrote about the end(maybe not...) of the conflict thingy. I was supposed to add a lot more but I thought that it wouldn't fit in like that xDDD

Next Chapter:

MinHyun Special (because Minhyun wanted to write so much romances) and followed by, TaeYoung @_@