Dorms

Our Life Story

Ann's POV

"Annie~! I just saw Taemin!" My eyes widened and I faced Elle, freaked out.

"WHAT?!" I shouted at her laughing face. "Why didn't you tell me?! Let's go!" Without hesitating, I grabbed her arm and dragged Elle towards the party, in desperate search to see Taemin.

When we entered the party, Elle and I saw our dear brothers and the rest of SuJu up on stage performing "A short Journey". I smiled and waved at Eunhyuk oppa, so did Elle. Sadly, they didn't seem to notice us so I quit on waving like an idiot.

I searched around and finally at the corner of my eye, I spotted Taemin with the rest of SHINee. Happy, I made our way through the huge crowd.

But on the way, Mr. Manager saw us. "Girls!" Mr. Manager shouted. I looked around, pretending I didn't hear him but that didn't work.

The manager grabbed my shoulders and made Elle bump into me. "Ooof!" Elle protested, sighing.

"We gotta go take you to the dorms now. Let's go!" I slapped my forehead, thinking that the manager had such bad timing. Well, whatever.

I ran and followed Mr. Manager outside the party and into the bus. When we got inside the bus, I faced Elle with tears forming in my eyes.

"Go ahead and take a rest when you get to the dorms! Have fun!" Mr. Manager said as he handed us the keys, went out, and watched as the bus left. Meanwhile...

"What?" Elle asked, clueless. But after a minute, Elle finally understood. God, my best friend is so slow.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!  I was like 7 meters away from touching him!"

"Sorry."

"Not forgiven!"

"Stop being stubborn or I'm not going to cook dinner for you."

I shut my mouth as quickly as possible.

Elle laughed and grabbed my shoulders, shaking me with not-so-much force. "Just ask Eunhyuk oppa later that you want to meet Taemin!"

"Oh, right!" I sat down, smiling. Elle sat beside me, leaning her head against the seat, trying to get some sleep.

"Wake me up when we arrive, alright?" I nodded silently and stared out the window.

One hour later...

I blinked as the bus stopped in front of a house? Or is it a dorm?

Shrugging, I shook my sleeping best friend to wake her up. Elle opened her eyes and looked at me. "We're here." I said, yawning a bit.

She stood up, getting her bag and the keys as we got off the bus. I followed behind and went out too, seemingly ignoring what the house looks like because I was dead tired.

The gate automatically opened and I wasn't that surprised. So did Elle who just kept on walking till we reached the front door.

Since it was already seven, and there was nobody around in the house except for us, it was almost pitch black if it weren't for the moon. I saw Elle open the door from where I was standing and she stepped in, removing her boots in the process. I followed her in and removed my shoes.

"Where's the light switch?" Elle asked to nobody. I looked around the house too. It was really spacious and modernized.

After looking for a good five minutes, we noticed that it was just beside the door. Elle giggled a bit then put her bag and the keys on the table, walking directly towards the kitchen which was clearly visible from here.

Shrugging, I went to help her set up the table.

Elle's POV

I looked around the kitchen and spotted the fridge.

"Wow." I whispered to myself, as I opened the fridge. It seemed like they had everything in here. "What would you like to eat?" I asked Ann who was now setting the table.

"Omurice." Ann simply answered. I smiled. Ever since I cooked it for her last week, she's been asking for it for almost every single day.

After a good thirty minutes, food was served. I set it on a plate, put some ketchup on top, some parsley by the side and put in on the table. Since I was too careless, I accidentally cracked an extra two eggs, forcing me to make another batch. Oh well, the others can eat it later when they're hungry. I covered the two extra batches of Omurice with a cleanwrap and set it in the microwave.

We ate for about ten minutes and it was now 8 in the evening. Still, they weren't back home yet so we got tired of waiting and decided to explore the house a bit. Ann went to the right hallway while I went to the left hallway.

Among the doors, there was this one which I've found really interesting since it had the sign "Knock first". I slowly opened the door and the lights. It was really clean for a boy but I went inside to have a closer look.

On the floor, there was one thing that caught my eye. "Finally, something interesting to do." I made my way and grabbed the laptop that was on the floor and sat on the bed.

It was , surprisingly. Ignoring the fact that it was , I opened my facebook account and decided to check whatever things there is to do. I chatted with a few friends but soon fell asleep when I closed my eyes for a minute.

And I fell asleep in a room which I didn't exactly know who the owner was.

Normal POV

10:00 PM

The door to the dorms opened and Leeteuk was surprised the lights were on. "Sungmin, is your and Eunhyuk's sister here already?"

All of the members except Ryeowook who went to the kitchen, sat on the couch and decided to watch television. Sungmin spotted the two messenger bags by the couch.

"They are hyung... I think." Sungmin replied, shrugging.

"I'm hungry." Shindong complained, rubbing his stomach. Everybody ignored what Shindong said and continued whatever thay were doing.

"Shindong hyung, there's never a time when you're not hungry." Kyuhyun smirked, obviously in a good mood.

Siwon noticed the sudden change from Kyuhyun. "Why is our maknae in a good mood? Did you by any chance meet some other opponent for Starcraft?"

"It's nothing." Kyuhyun replied with a smile.

"Hyungs! It seems that someone already served dinner ahead of me." From the kitchen, Ryeowook had two plates of already heated-up Omurice.

Everybody stood up from their seats and went to see where the delicious smell was coming from. They saw it and each of them grabbed a pair of chopsticks. 

Sungmin tried it first and his eyes widened. "It's good!"

In the end, everybody had their share. "I wonder who cooked this." Henry said out of no where.

"Well, I bet it's Sungmin hyung's sister." Kyuhyun grinned and smirked at Eunhyuk.

"Yah! Are you telling me that my sister inherited my traits?" Eunhyuk protested but Kyuhyun just chuckled darkly.

"Maybe." He sang as he made his way upstairs.

Kyuhyun's POV

I yawned, making my way upstairs. I was tired but I still have to play Starcraft later.

Which reminds me about the girl earlier.

I smiled to myself. She was really pretty but I could tell she was younger than me. She had soft hands too and a model-like figure. I was about to ask for her number if Teukie hyung didn't call for me. So much for bad-timing.

I opened the door to my room and immediately looked for my laptop where I left it earlier this morning. And then when I glanced at my bed, I jumped a two meters back because of surprise.

"Girl. On. My. Bed." I blinked then decided to take a closer look.

I noticed something funny. First, she wore exactly the same thing that the girl I met earlier wore. Second, she's sleeping on MY bed. Third, she's sleeping beside my laptop. Fourth, she's actually the girl I met earlier. And lastly, she looks overly cute sleeping so peaceful.

I blushed, feeling guilty if I woke her up. Deciding not to wake her up, I grabbed my laptop and decided to spend the night playing Starcraft. I slowly turned off the lights and sat on the edge of the bed. Putting on my headphones, I casually entered a game as GameKyu.

Ann's POV

"Min-young! Sungmin hyung said to wake up Min-Ah." I slowly opened my eyes to see Henry in front of my face, poking me. When he found out that I was up, he lazily walked outside and went downstairs to have breakfast.

I yawned and stretched my arms on my bed as I dusted the clothes I wore yesterday. Standing up, I went out without fixing my hair, still hugging the huge teddy bear I randomly found. Last night, I was lucky enough to spot my room. Maybe because there was my name on the door? I shrugged, scratching my head as I entered the first door I could see in the left hallway.

3D-Teen-Room-by-FEG1.jpg

(A/N: This is what Ann's room looks like.)

"Elle~! Wake up, alrea - !" My eyes widened and I smirked as I saw the scene before me. Taking out my phone from my left pocket, I quickly took several pictures of the two, hiding the best one in a secret folder.

  

(A/N: Imagine this is their position and replace the grass with a soft mattress. Oh and Kyuhyun's laptop is beside him.)

"Teehee~!" I grinned sheepishly, though I suppose my shouting woke Elle up from her slumber.

"Oh, Ann. Where have you been - Whoah!" I watched as Elle fell on the floor when she saw Kyuhyun oppa sleeping beside her.

"I slept in his room?" Elle panicked. "Please tell me that I didn't just sleep in his room."

"You did actually." I chuckled darkly as she blushed wildly, running out of the room as quickly as possible. 

I laughed but not too much since I didn't want to wake EvilKyu up. I left too, following behind Elle as she ran to a mad dash downstairs.

"Min-Ah! Annyeonghaseyo!" I heard Sungmin oppa greet as he was drinking his coffee. Elle slumped on the couch, not noticing Siwon beside her. Siwon looked at Elle from head to toe until I came into view and sat beside her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sungmin oppa, Siwon oppa." Elle greeted back, rubbing her eyes innocently. Once again, Siwon looked at us from head to toe and then smiled after.

"Annyeong!" I fixed my hair with light brush using my fingers. Elle yawned.

The other members of SuJu - including Kyuhyun went down to have breakfast all dressed up. Elle noticed this and tried to fix her hair when she saw them but stopped anyway. I gave a smirk when I saw Kyuhyun.

"Annyeong!" All of them greeted at once. I smiled, so did Elle.

"Everyone, form a straight line in front of them. We are going to introduce ourselves." Leeteuk ordered as they silently followed. Henry, being familiar with us just got two brushes from his room and gave it to me and Elle. Elle brushed her hair just enough to fix it properly. I combed mine with light till my hands got tired. Anyway, moving on...

As they formed a somehow straight line in front of us, I introduced myself first since Elle was too lazy to do so. I smiled, my best smile and started. "Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Min-Young imnida. Mannaseo bangapseumnida."

Elle stood up next, putting on her best smile too and just copied what I said, not including my name though. "Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Min-Ah imnida. Mannaseo bangapseumnida."

Normal POV

"Do you know us already?" Zhou Mi asked, as Henry translated on. Elle and Ann nodded quietly.

Shrugging, Elle poked Henry bt the shoulder and grabbed his attention. "Henry oppa, can you translate for us?"
 Henry nodded, waiting for Elle to say something.

"I'm glad that we got to meet you in person. We're really a big fan of you oppa's." Elle started with a bright smile, her sleepiness wearing off.

"It's truly an honor to live with you guys even if it's just for a short while. I feel lucky to have Lee Hyukjae as my brother." Ann continued, performing gestures every now and then.

Feeling pumped up by Ann and Elle's speech, Eunhyuk decided it was time to find out. "Who's your favorite among us?"

Elle and Anne gave a shy smile. Though, it quickly turned into giggles.

“This is embarrassing.” Elle gave out a chuckle but answered anyway. “Ryeowook oppa.”

Ryeowook blushed but grinned as he looked at Elle. Elle smiled back, feeling uncomfortable in the clothes she wore since yesterday.

Everybody’s attention turned to Ann who was in deep thought. “This is hard.” She said, scratching the back of her head.

“It’s me, I know it.” Heechul gave a smirk, earning a playful smack at the back from Eunhyuk.

“It’s me!” Eunhyuk protested, rolling his eyes.

“Shh!” Leeteuk silenced the two as he saw Ann gave off a bright smile.

Ann gave out a giggle. “Kyuhyun oppa.”

Kyuhyun laughed, proud. Every other member just smiled, kind of sad in the inside.

“Uhhmm…” Elle started, rubbing her arms with her hands. “When do we get to go shop for clothes?”

As Henry finished translating, his eyes widened, remembering something important. “Oh! I forgot that you two have no clothes except for what you’re wearing right now.”

Henry turned to Super Junior and talked to them about the problem.

“Aish! How are they supposed to go shopping? They have dirty clothes on.” Heechul scratched his head in annoyance. He was the one to blame since he was the one who was supposed to remember that they were supposed to take the two girls out for shopping.

“Just let them wear our clothes for a while.” Kyuhyun suggested, making all eyes turn to him.

Leeteuk nodded once, agreeing to Kyuhyun’s idea. “Good idea, maknae.” He nodded again. “But whose clothes shall they wear?”

Everybody silenced for a while. After a good five minutes of arguing, all heads turned to Ryeowook.

“Hyung! My clothes are too big for them!” Ryeowook protested, but the evil glint in their eyes told Ryeowook that his protest didn’t work. He sighed, finally nodding in agreement. “Fine.”

“Good boy, wookie.” Donghae grinned, standing up. “Well, good luck shopping. I have schedules to attend.”

“Us too, bye!” Zhou Mi, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Shindong and Heechul announced, leaving the two girls with Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Henry, Ryeowook, Yesung and Siwon.

Ryewook grinned then waved good bye as his hyungs stood up and left the dorm. He faced Elle and Ann who was staring at him, waiting for Ryeowook to say something.

“Follow me.” Ryeowook went up the stairs with a smile. After entering Ryeowook’s seemingly clean room, Ryeowook guided them through his closet and let them wore the smallest that he got.

After about 30 minutes, Elle and Ann stepped out of the bathroom all clean and dressed up. Ryeowook who got tired of waiting, decided to read a book and got startled when Ann called his name. “Ryeowook oppa!”

Ann and Elle were wearing a baggy pink shirt that almost revealed the whole of her shoulders. The shirt was partnered with a loose and baggy pair of jeans. As for her shoes, it was still the same thing that she wore yesterday.

Ann blushed, feeling too exposed in the clothes she was wearing. “Can we each borrow a pair of hoodies?”

Ryeowook who was almost dying from embarrassment, tried his best to not look at Ann and Elle. “Hoodie?” Ryeowook blinked trying to understand what they were saying and ran to his closet as fast as he can and grabbed the smallest hoodies he has. Handing them out to Elle and Ann, the two sighed in relief.

They nodded to each other and readied themselves as this day would be a lot tiring.

Elle’s POV

As we stepped out of Ryeowook oppa’s room, everybody was waiting for us downstairs. They were all ready. They have their hoodies on, a pair of sunglasses and a cap for safety.

“Kaja!” Eunhyuk stood up from the couch, immediately running off outside. He was followed by the other members.

I looked at Ann, who was kind of comfortable with her clothes. “They look like a bunch of kids.” I whispered to her.

“We also look stupid.” Ann pointed at my clothes and as well as hers, saying it sarcastically. I chuckled and ran off with Ann outside.

When we got outside, Sungmin oppa grabbed my hand and Eunhyuk oppa slumped his left arm to Ann’s shoulder. I grinned, looking up at my brother.

We took the public bus, some girls were looking at them suspiciously but casually ignored it when they saw us. Sheesh, fan girls. When we got to Myeongdong, which was a shopping and entertainment area in downtown Seoul, we didn’t hesitate to enter the first fashion boutique we see.

Sungmin oppa and I walked beside Eunhyuk and Ann, gradually hearing their conversation.

“Nice weather!” Eunhyuk said, looking up at the almost gray sky. Ann stared at him weirdly, then to the sky after nodding to his statement.

“Min-Ah-shi,” I heard Sungmin oppa call beside me. I glanced at what he was holding and smiled. Nice brother for knowing my style of clothes. I nodded and changed in the dressing room. When I stepped out, Ann also stepped out. They were all sitting in a chair and gave us a thumbs up. I blushed. So did Ann who had a smile from ear to ear.

"You're so gorgeous!" They all laughed, and gave us two a high-five. I stared at them weirdly and I sighed, seeing that Yesung oppa had been picking dresses while the others were all critiques.Siwon oppa was carrying all the baskets that Yesung oppa filled with pretty dresses. As we were sighing, Siwon oppa gave us each a basket of clothes and the living hell starts.

Pretty much, it goes on and on. Each store we went in, we bought about three sets of dresses, clothes, shoes, bags and accessories out of the twenty choices Yesung oppa gave us. Sometimes, Ryeowook oppa would sing and they would dance randomly, giving us occassional laughs and jokes. Even if we didn't understand much, we we're getting used to the Korean language as they talked on and on.

We had bibimbap for lunch and went into the last fashon store we could find. In every store we spent about an hour or so if we were quick enough. Mostly, Sungmin oppa and Eunhyuk oppa would pay but sometimes it's Henry or Siwon oppa. Ryeowook oppa bought us handwatches as a present and Yesung oppa usually just helped out with the picking out since he said 'he forgot his wallet'.

In the end, we ended up in Seoul Land, an amusment park.

Yesung oppa, Sungmin oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, Henry oppa's hands were filled with shopping bags. Since we were girls, and they were trying to be gentlemen, we didn't carry any. We protested but you know how boys are when it comes to girls.

We were leading the way, surprisingly. They were at the back, discussing something about composing I believe. But they kept an eye on us since we don't have working phones for calling and messaging and we only have about ten-thousand won in our wallets.

I was staring at the roller coaster above me named Black Hole 2000. I grinned, creating desires to ride the roller coaster.

"Min-Ah!" I turned around. Somehow, I got used to calling Ann by her korean name which is Min-Young.

Min-Young was waving by an electronic store, looking at laptops. My eyes widened as I skipped towards Min-Young. She was looking at the laptop we wanted so bad. I looked at the price and somehow looked disappointed at the price. It ws over two-million won in price.

"Let's go." I sighed. "There's no chance we'll be able to buy that."

Min-Young shrugged. "It would be great though."

Smiling, I nodded. "Oppa!" I called out, but no one answered.

I frowned, confused. Usually when I call him, he'll come running to me. I looked around, chaining arms with Min-Young.

Minute  after minute, I began to panick. "Oh, ." I cursed.

"And we got lost. Hurrah." Slapping her forehead, we leaned at the wall while looking around.


@Hyukmin1305 - Thank you so much for commenting ^o^ We appreciate your appreciateness~! ;D

So, yeah. Another day, another chapter. I'm like doing this at 12 AM ._. Min-Young keeps teasing me with Kyuhyun. Especially when she found out about the poll results ._.

Anyway, SHINee will be appearing in the next chapter ;D Excited much? We have Min-new and Tae-Young romance in the next chapter. Hahaha now it's time for me to tease Min-Young ^o^ 

Kaja! See you when I update whenever. ^-^

-Min-Ah ♥