When these 5 people meet...

Our Life Story

"Elle!" Ann whispered eagerly to her dozing best friend beside her. Ann also wanted to sleep but can't because of schoolwork and such. Every night, these two can barely get six hours of sleep because of schoolwork - again.

Ann sighed, taking out materials from her bag to begin doing their project. "Elle! Wake-up! Look it's Kibum oppa!"

With that, Elle woke up, snapping her eyes open as she quickly hovered her head towards Ann. "As if he would come here. Korea is like a few thousand miles away."

 

"Sorry." Ann grinned sheepishly as she waved the project materials in front of Elle's face. "Just had to do that because we still have to do our project and little miss teacher was staring at you."

"Oh right." Elle shrugged, standing up and following Ann to a random corner in the room.

They sat down, facing each other and began doing their project.

The teacher, Ms. Sullivans, walked towards them with a smile on her face, ignoring the noises made by the other people. In terms of academics, Ms. Sullivans mentioned that Elle and Ann were one of her favorite students. Though, Elle and Ann didn't care much since it's been said too many times.

"Ms. Ann, Ms. Elle. Have you decided in joining the local Literary Contest yet?" Ms. Sullivan asked with a smile. The other students stared at the three, curious.

"Not yet, Ma'am." Elle and Ann said at the same time. The two chuckled when they realized it.

"I see." Ms. Sullivans gave a quick nod. "Well, if you have any questions regarding the contest, come to me okay? I don't want my favorite students to - " The teacher rambled on and on.

"Here we go again." Elle sighed, ignoring Ms. Sullivan's speech of favoritism.

"Is she ever gonna stop?" Ann shrugged the topic off and continued working on their project.

"Ms. Sullivan!" A girl shouted at the far back corner of the room. "Someone's knocking on the door!"

"...Oh!" Ms. Sullivan frowned, trying to look at the three men's faces by the door's little glass window but failed. "Excuse me, girls."

Elle and Ann gave out a sigh of relief. "Finally!" They both said laughing.

"Elle, have you watched the teaser for SNSD's Bad Girl yet?" Ann asked, starting the conversation on Korean music. Elle grinned but looked disappointed.

"They could've done better. I still like Mr. Simple's MV more." Elle answered, with a smile.

"Because your bias, Ryeowook is there?"

"So not true!"

"He is cute right? I've always wanted to taste his cooking!"

"I know right? He's good at everything! Ahh, the angel's voice!"

The two laughed again. Sharing the same interests, these two friends never get bored.

Elle's POV

"Oh yeah! I memorized Sorry, Sorry's dance now thanks to you!" I grinned at Ann. Ann, my smart and talented best friend. Her bias: Taemin from SHINee. She loves to dance and is really good at it. And when I mean good, seriously talented. Me, I'm good but she's still a lot better. I ace at sports, specifically Karate, Judo and Combat arts; both Judo and Karate are blackbelt. But the one thing we have in common is we like to sing and we ace at academics.

"Finally! It took you two weeks to perfect it!" Ann said with a smile. My jaw's been hurting for quite a while because of the laughing and smiling.

I rolled my eyes. "Because you're seriously better than me. I admit that."

"I don't want to talk about my skills! No, no, no." I laughed at her reply. Yes, she doesn't like to talk about her aces. She mostly likes to goof around with me. We act like total asses in front of teachers sometimes - laughing out really, really loud for no reason. Eh, whatever. They don't scold us anyway.

After talking about private stuffs for a while, Ann's eyes widened. I raised a brow at her, curious. "What?"

She pointed at the door where Ms. Sullivan stood, talking with the three men which I didn't know who. One thing I realized is that the class was awfully quiet for the past few minutes because of Ms. Sullivan's shouting.

"I know what you're thinking." I sighed. "Dude, I'm wearing a skirt."

"So?" Ann rolled her eyes. Yes. Just the right answer to my protest. Ah, my best friend.

"Elle! They just pushed her! And there are now 5 men F.Y.I!"

"But - !"

"No, buts! Just go!"

"Yes, ma'am!" Ann stood up with me as I sighed, walking towards Ms. Sullivan. From here, I can now clearly hear whatever they were talking about.

"YAH! Just let us in! I need to speak to Min-Young-ah!"  A man with a white mask said. They want Ann?

"Did I just hear my Korean name?" Ann asked to make it clear. I nodded and zipped up my jacket and tightened the loose belt on my waist.

"Eunhyuk-ah! Calm down!" Another man with a black mask said.

"Koreans?" I asked to myself. Unable to hold in my curiosity anymore, I decided to walk closer. "Annie~! Stay here!" I said with a sweet playful voice. She rolled her eyes and pushed me along the way. I grinned sheepishly.

"What's wrong here?" I skipped, a fake smile on my face.

"I don't know, Elle. I don't speak Korean." Ms. Sullivan said with a deep frown on her face. "And I think the two men over there are their bodyguards?"

The smile on my face faded. "Does anyone of you speak english?"

One man looked up, a man who wasn't wearing a mask but he was wearing a pair of shades. "I do." He raised his hand while scratching the back of his head. I rolled my eyes at Ms. Sullivan because of her stupidity. Well, she's not exactly stupid or anything but yes, she's stupid for not asking. So, there!

"What do you want?" I asked frowning.

"Who are you? We need to speak with Lee Min-Young and Lee Min-Ah." My eyes widened but returned to normal after just a few seconds of shock. 

"As the president of this class, I don't know anyone whose name is Lee Min-Young or Lee Min-Ah. Sorry, I believe you are in the wrong country. They must be in Korea right now. Thank you." Without hearing their reply, I pushed Ms. Sullivan back to the classroom and closed the door, leaving me, the only one outside.

"Henry, what did she say?" The guy with the black mask asked. 

"Hyung, she said she doesn't know anyone named Min-Young or Min-Ah in this class. Are you sure they're here? Maybe you guys read the wrong info. Do you still have the paper?" The man with the shades said. The man with the white mask took out a piece of paper with Ann's and my pictures on the upper right. I panicked. Not knowing what to do, I ran towards their bodyguards and took them out with one kick in the head.

"Who are you and why do you have our photos?" The guy with the black mask stepped forward, as well as the two others.

"Calm down, calm down!" The guy with the black mask assured me but it didn't work. I raised my fist and punched not to hard towards his face, but he quickly dodged the punch.

"'A combat artist, black-belter at Karate and as well as in Judo.''" The guy with the shades read from the paper. I raised my brows, calming down a bit.

From the back, the door opened and Ann walked out, quickly walking towards me. "You were taking too long. What's up?"

"They're looking for Min-ah and Min-Young." I answered shrugging as I watched the three strangers talk in front of me.

"But they're -?" Ann stopped half-way as she saw them remove their masks and shades.

"Do you know us?" My eyes widened as I looked at the guy speaking in english.

"H-Henry Lau?" I saw the other two walk up as well, throwing their masks in the trashcan. I grabbed Ann's arm and tugged her shoulder.

The other two behind Henry Lau waved at us and my eyes saddened. No Ryeowook?

"Sungmin oppa? Eunhyuk oppa?" Ann said out of the blue.

We had so many questions in our heads. But the one thing that was on our mind is: What the heck are they doing here and looking for us?


Waeee! Omo, I feel so tired. Well hope you peeps like it in anyway? I wrote this at 1 AM in the morning and I finished at 3 AM >.< Sorry if it's crappy(?). I'm sleeping now. Leave comments, suggestions below. I'll get to it when I wake up.

-Lotsa sleep,

Min-ah