Yuni Loves...

Cats Can be Human

Chapter 26: Yuni Loves...

“Guys she hasn’t been answering my texts,” A distraught Youngjae approaches us at the lunch table.
 
“What? Really?” I interrupt Zelo who was about to tell me a story about the cute girl he saw in class. The tone of my voice implied that I'm obviously very worried.
 
“Yeah I texted her twice, but she hasn’t replied. Dosen’t she always have her phone by her side?” Youngjae asks me.
 
“Yeah… she always does,” Possibilities of what may have happened to her flood in. I cringe.
 
Yuni’s POV
 
The pounding noise gets louder and louder and louder until finally my eyes open. But the pounding keeps on continuing. I groan. It’s not helping my headache.
 
“Yuni? Are you in there? Yuni? Are you alright?” The sound of a familiar voice comes from behind the door. Wanting to speak I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I cant make myself make any sound come out.
 
Slowly the door opens and a familiar face pops in.
 
“Oh thank God Mingi your alright!”
 
I squint my eyes. Everythings blurry.  Finally after a few seconds of adjusting my eyes I fully see his face.
 
“Y-youngjae?” I finally get myself to speak though my voice is raspy.
 
“Are you okay? You seem sick,” He comes closer to me as I sit up in bed.
 
“No I’m okay I’m just tired.” I sound like an old lady.
 
“Oh do you want me to leave?” He says as he points towards the door.
 
“No no stay. I need campany,” I slightly chuckle and smile up at him. He smiles back. “Did you want to tell me something?” I ask.
 
“I uh yeah Mingi I have to tell you something important,” he begins to squirm around in his position.
 
“What is it?” I ask.
 
“I know we’ve only known each other for 2 months…but I really grew close to you and learned so much about you in that short time. And I love everything about you. I’m really happy that you were my first girlfriend. And I wanted to give you this, *he takes out a long white case*, to show you hoe much you mean to me,” He says and opens up the case revealing a beautiful silver necklace. Speechlace I watch as he takes the necklase out of its case and holds it up. Waiting to see if I will accept it I slightly smile at him as he begins to put it around my neck.
 
“Mingi, I love you,” And with that he hugs me tight. My eyes widen in surprise.
 
“I-I love you Daehyun.” 
 
______________________________
 
.................. Sorry Jaeni shippers >.< Yuni is meant to me with Daehyun. ^^
Sorry about the super short chapter ;-; I wanted it to end there.Next chapter will most likely be up today! I think the next chapter is the last chapter!
Oh and on my Instagram an girl called Yunni/Yuni followed me. Haha xD You guys should follow my Kpop account on ig if you want haha @exotic_bts_babyz