One Month Left

Cats Can be Human

"Miss. Hong's Psychic Reading" read the sign before me. Since Daehyun will not be home in an hour I had decided to come here because of what happened this morning.


"Mrs. Hong?...Mrs. Hong?" I knock on the door loud enough for her to hear.


"Mis-," I get cut off with my hand in mid-air as the door to the small shop opens with a long creak.


"Who are you?" Miss. Hong croaks, squinting her eyes at me.


"It's me Yuni the cat," I answer.


"What?!" She croaks once more, not being able to hear me.


"ITS ME YUNI THE CAT" I call out leaning forward so that she can hear better.


"Well you don't have to yell child I heard you the first time. Come in," she waves her hand motioning me to follow as she disappears into the darkness.


Dumbfoundly I follow her in.

"So what do you need?" She asks from somewhere in the room.


"I'm turning back into a cat"


"Oh I'm sorry dear. How bad is it?" She asks.


"Not that bad it just started today. I have patches of fur on my hands on and on neck," I take off my gloves and scarf.


"Let me see," she says and at that moment the lamp in the small table turns on.


I walk up to Miss. Hong and show her my hands.


"Oh you won't be turning I to a cat as soon as you think, it'll take a month or so," she says while observing my hands as she turns them back and forth.


"Good to know that I only have a month," I mutter under my breath. 


"I'm sorry dear, but I had warned you that it's only temporary," she says with sympathy.


"I know, thank you Miss. Hong I have to go," I say in a shaky quiet voice trying to hold back the tears.


Without waiting for her goodbye I rush out of the store heading for home.


-


A sudden knock on my bedroom door causes me to silence my cries.


"Yuni? Are you in there?" Daehyun's voice calls out from behind the door.


I quickly dry my tears to leave no sign that I had been crying.


"Yes...come in," I try not to have my voice come out shaky.


The door opens and in comes Daehyun.


"Hey!" He pauses. "Why are you wearing gloves and a scarf inside?" He asks.


"Oh I'm just cold," I lie.


"Oh okay, ready to hang out?!" he exclaims and clasps his hands together.


"Yup! let's go," I rush out of the room to avoid eye contacts with him.


"Hey what's wrong?" He stops me.


"Nothing," I look down. He lifts my chin up so that we are looking at eachother.


"We're you crying?" He asks surprised.


"No, no I got something in my eye," I lie.


"In both of your eyes?" he questions eyeing me intently.


"Yeah, it happens. Let's go hang out now!" I change the subject as I grab his hand and lead him out of the room.

_____________

Hey guys sorry if the size if the words and stuff is different I'm on my phone writing this cause I don't have a computer with me.

Please upvote this story if you think it's good enough? 

The next chapter will be about their hang out!^^