Blue Aura

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

YOUR POV

Me and Onew were in the same class today. We learned about auras again, but I didn't really pay attention since I knew everything already. Remember the book the teacher gave me? Well it told me a lot of stories and information. Every time I open it there was always something new written in it. Interesting huh? Well I assumed that this was normal in the vampire world since if  making everything float is normal than this should be too. Onew was really fascinated by the chocolate bar that I still had in my uniform pocket. It was cold lately so it didn't melt luckily.

I offered him some chocolate, but since he was still a vampire he didn't really want to eat it. He just looked at it though like it was something he never seen before, well he probably didn't. Vampires never went to the super market to get any food since they ate humans, so this chocolate bar should be like an alien to them. It was a bit weird for me since I always seen chocolate bars, but I'm not going to judge him because of this. "It smells terrible." Onew said.

"Well to a vampire. Almost every humans loves chocolate." I said.

"What does it taste like?" Onew asked.

"You can try." I said.

"No no no. I might get an allergic reaction." He said. I looked at him and decided to describe it, not as easy as I thought because I realized chocolatey isn't really a good way to describe chocolate.

"It taste sweet, some are bitter than others, but mostly it's sweet. It's made from cocoa and it's considered delicious to some people." I said. That was a horrible way to describe chocolate. The thing is chocolate, is just sweet. If I said any other words he wouldn't understand them because blood was just a liquid that had weird tastes according to different people. Onew just looked at me and than at the chocolate bar.

"Maybe I'll bring up the courage to eat one, for now, I'm going to look at it." Onew said. The chocolate bar began to melt, but he didn't seem to understand why. This was totally a new thing for him and it was kind of cute seeing him this confused.

"Chocolate can melt, it's almost like an ice cube." I said. Onew smiled and used his freezing water technique to freeze the chocolate again. You didn't think vampires just stuck to one element or power right? They know other elements to, but only up to level 3 or 4.

"_____________, would you please tell me the purpose of the green aura?" The teacher asked me and I got startled, so did Onew. On the board it said, to heal and attack with natural resources. I didn't like that because after being with Onew, I knew that it was hard and when you know you have a purpose you have to carry out, well isn't that a bit pressurizing?

"To heal and attack with natural resources." I said reading the board.

"Very goo-" I stopped her and added some of my own little information.

"But also to live, just like the other elements in this world. The purpose for all auras to live is to live and live a happy life, don't you think?" I said. You shouldn't need a reason to live on this world, just be thankful that you made it here and now you get to see this wonderful world. However, it's not going to stay so wonderful, so maybe your purpose to live is to save it from collapsing.

"I......I...." The teacher stuttered.

"I mean if auras weren't living a happy life wouldn't they hate life and maybe not want to live? Your reason to live is just to simply live it to the fullest." I said and smiled. I would know this because sometimes I can hear my mom say live life to its fullest, because every minute your wasting you'll never get back ever again.

"Correct." She said and smiled at me. I knew she was still confused, but I decided to drop it because sooner or later we're going to go back to that question.

"Is the meaning of life to live?" Onew asked. Just a little FYI, but we were both whispering. No one could hear though since Onew kind of put a sound proof barrier around us, don't know how he did it, he just did.

"I think so. Why you have another reason?" I asked.

"To die." He said. Onew was very smart, but for him to say that baffled me. The meaning of life is to die...... Well that doesn't seem right does it? In the end of every life you die. That seems right. For him to say to die though, seems like death comes earlier than it suppose to. Sacrifice. I heard my mind say. Than I realized what he meant by die. The only reason to live is to die in the end. To a vampire that meant to protect the royal bloods no matter what and when you have to sacrifice your life you just have too. In the end a vampire was going to die, but to a good cause. Either in fight to protect someone or just die from old age, but they die from something they might hate. Life can't promise you that you were going to live for the next 2 minutes. Instead you got to die no matter what, but if you die happily and know you lived a good life than what was there to regret? Onew was just thinking negetive thoughts because he probably thought to die meant to suffer through something, like his aura.

*He basically means that everyone is going to die in the end, so what was the point of living if you knew you were going to die.* Light said in my mind. The meaning of life was to die, but die in a way that you can smile back on. That was what it meant to die because everyone wants to die knowing they had a good life and would have a smile on their face when the time came.

"To live you have to die. Knowing you were going to die is one thing, but living it to its fullest is another. As long as you live happily, the meaning of life can change. That's why you got to live it to its fullest because you never know when your going to die. Think of it this way, if you remind yourself that the meaning of life was to die, than that means that life can throw death at you at any minute. That's why you got to live everyday like it's your last. To die it's usually bad, so change it and live happily so it would be to live not die, but for now, just forget about dying and live. An order from me." I said and winked. I remembered that I was royal blood and maybe I could let Onew at ease. He smiled and nodded. For some reason I could feel him relax like I just took all his problems off his shoulder. I knew he had it tough because for him to say that was very deep.

The bell rang and it was time for lunch. Onew offered me a seat at his table in the cafeteria. I rejected, but I don't think it was choice because before I knew it I was in the cafeteria. Teleport? Maybe. I didn't take notes today since I knew everything so I didn't bring my notebook. It was in my locker along with my lunch. "Look it's fine I want to go to the forest and beside my lunch is in my locker." I said.

"No need I brought yours." Onew smiled and handed her a lunch he bought. Onew lead me to his table....... SHINee's table.... "You've met Taemin, Jonghyun and Key. This is Minho. He'll be teaching you." Onew said.

"She knows me I'm in her class." Minho said silently.

"He's a bit quiet." Onew said. I looked at Minho, he wasn't quiet. He was just calmer. I can tell that he has flames in his eyes and I felt like he actually likes to be loud and just wanted to laugh out loud. Maybe I shouldn't say things I don't have proof on. I sat next to Onew and Taemin. They all had a glass of blood with them. Humans of course was scattered around the room, but SHINee was drinking blood from a glass. "It's easier to get a meal out of glass, it's to much work to go kill ourselves." Onew said.

I had no appetite to eat, so I didn't. While SHINee were talking I sneaked the sandwich and coke into my unifrom pocket, but that was stupid since it didn't fit. "Are you not going to eat?" Taemin asked. I shook my head.

"I had a big breakfast." I lied. They seem to know because they were glaring at me. "I'm going to the restroom." I said and made a dash to my locker. Just when I opened my locker the bell rang and Minho was right next to me. I was very surprised and because the floor was wet I almost slipped, but Minho caught me.

"You okay?" He asked. I nodded. He let go of me and I put my stuff away. "Let's go to the pool." He said and lead me to the school's pool, which I never knew about. It was a very big pool. When I mean very big I mean it was just like a lake, it was a huge outdoor pool. "I heard you know how to move water and all of that stuff." Minho said. I nodded. "Well we can skip that step than. You already know how to purify water, its the same with air and healing. The only thing you don't have to do is think of bad thoughts, just think purify and it'll purify." Minho said. I nodded.

For some reason I felt like he was very bored, like his real personalty was locked up inside. Almost like me, but worse. "Your goal is to reach the max with all those skills you learned ok?" Minho asked. Minho is misunderstood. People think the blue aura would be the easiest when really it wasn't. Why? Because the most simplest thing had to be at max. This took a lot of energy and I would know. That wasn't the point though. The point was that Minho was being mistreated.

Minho sat on the bench and laid down. I just practiced my water skills. It was harder than I thought because how am I freeze this 'pool' and than defrost it and than move it AND than move it back to it's original place?! Yes, the whole entire thing!!! It wasn't human at all!!!! But than again I was a vampire.... I couldn't bring myself to freeze the whole pool, I felt the energy in me being released into the world and I felt very weak. I walked over to Minho to ask him something, but it was like he was sleeping. A tear escaped his eyes...... I think he was crying in his sleep.....

Was he having a bad dream? I used a little bit of my powers and moved his tear away. The tear landed on the grass and immediately it became greener than ever. I jumped a bit and looked at Minho who was wide awake. "Scary huh? Sometimes I am force to cry just to make everything else feel better." He smirked. "Sometimes they use the blue auras tears in some medicine or they would use the tears to make everything around them brighter." He said. "Everything needs some sort of water to grow and since the blue aura has the most purest water source, so of course we'll be targeted." Minho said again.

It was almost like a whisper, but I could hear it clearly and it was soft. I learned another new thing. Minho was force to cry for whatever reason he had and in order to cry, sad thoughts come in.  "When you cry what do you think of?" I asked.

"My mother. She died after saving me from a bullet." Minho said and looked down. Minho is so brave.... I mean if I was force to cry and I had to think about my mother's death that was caused by me, I would think of suicide thoughts and possibly die. Who could do that? It wasn't right, it was absolutely wrong.

NO ONES POV

______________ went up to Minho and hugged him. "You have it tough and whoever thinks that the blue aura is easy, is stupid. You don't have to do that anymore and that's an order from me." _______________ said.

*Why is she doing this? She's the black aura for god damn sakes, but.......... she doesn't seem like the black aura. She seems nice." Minho thought. "Thank you." He said.

"It's not fair for you to cry and it's only you that is suffering. You don't deserve it, just like Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin. You guys deserve to live." She said. "They say your quiet, but I'm sure you just want to shout and play. Come on. I'm tired of practicing. There's a soccer ball over there, let's play soccer." She said and went to grab the soccer ball.

Minho never played soccer, he was athletic, but he never played this human game. _______________ explained and since Minho was competitive, he got into it quick. He was laughing though because _______________ couldn't catch up with him, but he didn't know that ___________________ had something up her sleeve. Just when Minho wasn't looking she hid behind a bush and through a rock on the other side of him. Once Minho turned around she came out the bushes and kicked the ball away from him. Minho smiled and went to chase after _________________.

For once Minho smiled and was yelling like mad. When he made a score between the two trees he cheered, in his deep voice, kissed his finger and pointed up in the black sky. "Hey!!!" ____________ complained knowing that Minho used some of his powers.

"Hahaha." Minho laughed. ______________ smiled. Today she saw his quiet side, his non-quiet side, his flaming charisma and most importantly his smile. Minho wasn't quiet at all, he was actually really playful and active. Moral of the story, don't judge someone just because someone says something about them.

Just like that Minho and ____________ played into school ended. However, when the bell rang they just laid on the grass panting like crazy. "Good..... Game...." ___________ said.

"We...... Should...... Play..... Again..... Next........ Time......" Minho panted out and ______________ agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11 DONE!!!

What's up everyone!!!!

I tried very hard to make this good and well............. able to read. 

Guess what!!!

I have 4 tests that I have to study for and to top it all off it's all in the same week.......

That's why I pushed a story out.... Now I got to go study..... FML...

Why can't school be easy!!! >.<

Are you excited for Key's little day with ________________ in the next chapter?

I'm not..... Why? Because I don't know what I'm going to write!!!!!

I didn't think this through!!!!

Back to the drawing board....

Oh Halloween is coming up!!! You guys know what's Halloween right? Are you guys dressing up? If so what you being? Are you going to go trick or treating? Look your never to old to go trick or treating okay...... It's free candy, pull it together.

By the way I started a new story so I could refresh my ideas on this fanfic. I thought I should tell you since that's half the reason why I don't update... Sorry....

If you want and can please go check it out. If not that's fine, thank you for supporting this one though. ^_^

Even Grim Reapers Need Love: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/90729/even-grim-reapers-need-love-fantasy-key-romance-shinee-supernatural-you

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! BLACK!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3