Surprise...

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

YOUR POV 

I forgot how the sun felt on my skin. Heck, I forgot what it looked like and how it shined on everything, making the world brighter. I didn't really forget though because if I did, the word 'sun' would be totally foreign. There are so many things I missed that you could only see in the day time; well at least it was much prettier. I missed my friends. Honestly, I missed the sun.

I had already finished training in school. I couldn't go train with Light or it would be suspicious. I mean I've been gone for 2 weeks and here I am leaving again. During my two week training, that was the first time I had such a good sleep. I remember waking up happily and I was all pumped up. I don't know if I can get one of those sleeps again, but I wouldn't mind not having it.

I went to my family's backyard and began to train. Something was off though I had the urge to take everything apart because I felt someone staring at me. The whole time from the beginning of my journey I felt a pair of cold eyes staring at me. I decided to take a walk out on the streets and see if this person is going to follow. Leaving the gates of the mansion, more like sneaking out, I ran to the streets. It was nearly morning. Whoever this guy or girl was they definitely not my friend. I had that bad vibe. I guess I should walk around the town, I mean it's been awhile. I wonder what this person is planning. I didn't care because I was certain I could be them.

Hiding under the shadows, I admired all the pretty windmills that were all for sell. Was summer coming? Was it still winter? Of course not, but just like a kid in summer, they forget the date of the month. I just forgot everything that didn't benefit me. I walked for quite a bit, at least an hour and this guy just won't make a move nor leave me alone. As I walked to a bit farther away from the busy city, I could see a little primary school or an orphanage. Either way it seemed to be sponsored by the church. I got closer and even though I felt chills go down my back, I still went on. I guess being with vampires so long, their ways started to rub on to me. The little kids were outside with, who I believed were called, nuns. What were they doing exactly?

"Hear no evil, speak no evil, and see no evil." The children said and covered their ears, mouth and eyes. I remembered saying those words, then again I hear so many people say that. The funny thing is when I was saying it, I never realized I was evil itself. The children started to repeat those words and the nuns smiled as if they really did keep these kids pure. That wasn't possible though. Everyone was evil weren't they? My head started to hurt and when I looked at the cross that was cemented to the top of the church, I began to think deeper into my dark thoughts. Who said that crosses hurt vampires? Why did it even hurt? Was it really because vampires were......evil? Was the church pure like they all say they were? 

"Excuse me miss is there something you need?" A nun said. I turned around and found her staring at me, smiling as if she was guaranteed a spot in Heaven. "Would you like to be part of this church? God will forgive you for all your sins." She said and smiled. 

"N-No." I said quietly and was starting to get scared. I heard the kids sing the saying again and again. Was I scared to be evil? Was I evil?                                                         I walked away from the church and wondered how mom could be in Heaven and Hell. Was it that easy to switch? Or was it because mom was so pure she got a pass? Either way I don't think I really want to know it was already a struggle for me to understand vampires. I walked further away and found a forest, I was very far from the city yet I was still being followed. "Come out, I know you're there." I said and turned around. 

Nothing came out, but I did hear shuffling and there was no doubt something was there. Just then someone came out. A hunter. "You're a wise one." He said. I glared at him and just then when he jumped I heard something flying straight at my head. Dodging it I grabbed one of the flying weapons. How did he do that....? He couldn't have thrown this, could he?

"What are you ninjas? Throwing these shurikens." I said and threw the star shaped metal on the ground. 

"It takes skills to catch one." He said.

"It takes skills to throw them at the position you're in." I said and he laughed.

"It's simpler then you think." He said and disappeared into the trees. Gosh acting like ninjas when they're hunters, what a pain. "However, it makes it much funnier?" He said again, but this time he was behind me. I watched him appear behind and then in front of me. He was fast and quiet, maybe even a little too much. I realized what THEY were doing. There was not one person. 

"You look down on me." I said. Fluttering the leaves that were on the ground. I aimed two separate piles behind and in front of me. They couldn't beat the quickness and as a result they both came out. Twins. "What is this? An anime or a show?" I said and looked at both of them. 

"You are one smart princess." They said in sync and circled around me, one going right while the other went left. "But are you going to know who'll attack first?" They said say again. They were very fast, I'll give them that.

"Don't need to know." I said and smirked. I jumped up higher than the trees and made the earth beneath them shatter as if they were ice. Just like that they fell right into the fresh hole. "I don't want to fight...." I whispered and turned away, scared I would hear screams.

"To bad so sad." I heard and when I turned back around, I saw them pull themselves up with a hook that was attached to a branch. "You won't win. We hunters will take over everything." They said in sync and was coming for me. I dodged them and landed on the ground. "You can't escape." They said again.

"I wasn't trying." I said and picked up a branch. They charged straight for me and with a flick of my wrist, I through the branch right at them. I went straight home. I didn't want to do anything at all, but sleep.

NO ONES POV

______________ walked home. The branch went right through each of the hunters head and was stuck right into the trunk of a tree. With their bodies dangling about and blood gushing out, the two twins were done with their share of battles. ___________ went home as fast as she could. The sun was out and she didn't want to deal with the judgment or the people, good or bad. She was out in the open in the light and for some odd reason she hated it.

Running home and into the front door she was greeted by all the maids and butlers, the usual. She went up to her room where it was dark and cool. Lying on her soft bed she held the silk red cloth that once lay neatly on the bed. "Key... Where are you? I'm confused." She whispered. She didn't know the feelings she was feeling, like a confused little puppy that didn't know where to go when the owner abandoned them.

"Did someone call for me?" She heard. Turning to her window where the wind blew at the curtains was Key on the window sill. 

"H-How?" She said and went over to her boyfriend.

"I sensed something bothering you so I came, what happen?" Key asked and jumped into the room. ______________ held him tight and breathed in his scent.

"I'm just confused and scared like always." She said and Key hugged her as well. Key was sensitive, but when it came to taking care of and protecting _____________, he was a manly man. Just what a girl needs, a man who just wasn't in touch with his feminine side when the girl needs support. 

"Take a break. It's good for you. I don't want you to pass out one day." Key said and kissed his girl on the head. 

"Can you please stay with me tonight?" ___________ asked. Key smiled and nodded. ____________ went into her brother’s room and got a pair of PJ's for Key to wear. Of course G-Dragon asked why, but being ______________ she just went to his dresser and grabbed some clothes and left.

"Hey!!! You can't just do that!!!" G-Dragon shouted, but since it was getting late, in vampire terms, he decided to leave it. The couple changed and snuggled up in the large bed. 

"Isn't it weird?" Key said and hugged his girlfriend. _____________ looked at him. "Us sleeping in the same bed." He explained. ____________ got up a little and kissed Key passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck as Key s his arms around her slim waist.

"Do you still feel weird?" ___________ said, breaking the kiss. Key shook his head. "Good." She said and turned her back at Key and pretends to sleep. Really though, she was smiling like an idiot. Key hugged her from behind and both of them fell asleep soundly. Nothing interrupted them, not even sweet dreams. It was a silent sleep.

While the vampires slept, their preys were roaming around thinking as if they were at the top of the food chain. Humans were a joke to not the vampires, but the hunters. Why? Well it was simple, hunters thought they were the best and it was clear to the vampires, that it wasn't true. Nothing was really at the top of the food chain. Everything had to be gone somehow, so I guess they aren't as mighty as they thought they were.

Once the sun set and the white moon rise, there was unusual alarm that woke the sleeping couple. Instead of the ring of the clock, there was a loud high pitch scream. "AHHHHH!!" The victim yelled. Everyone in the mansion was aware of the scream and began to look for the source. The couple shot out of bed and saw the victim, or should I say the intruder.

"Oh my god..." ______________ said and went back to bed, pulling the blanket over her head.  "Just go to sleep babe, ignore him." She said again. By this time, most people who was the intruder. That's right Mr.Kwon...... G-Dragon that is. ______________ brother came storming in and was about to lift the blanket, ripping it away from both teens. "I'm ." _____________ threatened, which made G-Dragon stop. 

"You guys didn't!!!" G-Dragon said, shocked.

"Oh no no no. She's wearing clothes and we did nothing." Key said, trying to explain the truth.

"Wearing my clothes?!" G-Dragon exclaimed, pointing to Key.

"I'm so sorry!!" Key shouted and began to take off the shirt. 

"It's either he's wearing your clothes or he's going to be ." _____________ said, still under the covers. 

"Wait!! Keep wearing them!!" G-Dragon shouted and Key stopped right before the shirt could reveal his s.  "Well get up right now and get your to school. By the way.... NO MORE BOYS IN YOUR ROOM!! OR ELSE!!" G-Dragon shouted. _______________ got up and stood right in front of her brother. 

"Or what?" She challenged. G-Dragon swallowed his own spit and looked at the deadly smile on his sister's face. _____________ was smiling, not the sweet angel smile though, more like a scary killer smile. "Will you get out my brother, I need to change." She said in a scary tone and without a word G-Dragon did. _______________ shut the door still smiling at her brother until finally he wasn't there. "Good morning Key!!" __________ said stretching and turning around to face him.

"I think he's mad." Key said.

"Whatever, its better this way since now we can have breakfast with them." ____________ said and went to get her uniform.

"Is your dad okay with that?" He asked.

"Well we didn't do anything and I was feeling upset. I think he'll be fine if I explained; besides they kind of owe me." _____________ said. Key looked at her confused. "He didn't ever tell me that, but it's like I'm daddy's little girl. I get what I want because I had a rougher childhood. You wouldn't believe all the times I ran away. Sad thing was, no one came to find me." She said and laughed.

"Then how did you ever get back home?" Key asked. 

"Well sometimes I passed out because I didn't bring enough food. Other times I just got found without them really knowing that I ran away. Either way though, I always got found by a stranger or one of the workers." She said and grabbed her cd player. "Well I'm going to be in the washroom, so sleep in if you want." ______________ said and went inside her person washroom. Seconds later after closing the door you can hear a faint sound of music coming out of bathroom. 

KEYS POV

I don't know her at all. I never knew she had a rough childhood. Well I knew a little, but I never knew it came to a point where she ran away and had to get found by someone who never knew she was gone. I bet the longest she ran away from home was 2 weeks. I changed into my normal clothes that I wore coming over here. I had a spare uniform at school so I could easily change into.

I waited for _______________ to come out and it was defiantly worth waiting. ___________ came out cheery as ever and was in the school uniform. Her hair was in two braids and her smile was stunning.  "What you staring at?" She asked, I smiled and shook my head.

"Nothing." I said and fixed her bangs.

"Well let's go eat some breakfast." She said and held my hand to the dining room. I saw G-Dragon and Mr.Kwon, sitting there looking at us. "Good morning!!" _____________ said happily and sat down. She told me to sit next to her and so I did. 

"Well Key, how are you?" Mr.Kwon asked and I answered. While breakfast came in, the two men asked me question after question. Mostly about my background. I guess they want to know that I can protect their princess. As I answer the questions, I kept on eyeing _____________ picking at her blood. I never really had a thing for going to a human and biting their necks. I was more off a drinking it out of a glass. I encouraged her every time she was looking at it by rubbing her thighs. It sounds wrong, but it really wasn't as bad as it sounds.

She drank it with a painful expression. She definitely drank more than before. At least she can drink 2 or 3 gulps before wanting to puke. As time passed it was time for school and all three of us rode the limo. I felt something lingering about and I could tell the Kwon siblings could feel it too. Once we arrived at school I went to go change into my uniform. ____________ came along with me and waited outside the changing rooms. When I came out, I heard whispers of a foreign presents, something was definitely up.

"Hey do you feel that?" _____________ said and I nodded. Everyone felt it and whatever or whoever it was, was not trying to hide its scent. "Well I'm going to go look for G-Dragon, I'll see you soon." She said and ran off. I could image her talking to her brother about this. This thing or person was strong, making everyone on the edge of their seats. 

"Good morning students of Vampire Academy. Please make way to the gymnasium of our school. Classes will be canceled for the time being. I repeat, please make way to the gymnasium as soon as possible. Thank you." The speaker announced. The announcement made everyone dead silent, something was definitely up. High schoolers and university students had different gyms, so it wouldn't be as crowded. 

Some made their way to the gymnasium; others went to find their friends. I was one of them and went to look for SHINee and _______________. It wasn't hard to find them considering Minho was faster than all of us and found me in just a minute. We couldn't find ______________, so I assumed she went with her brother. As me and the rest of SHINee found a seat in the gymnasium we, listened to the teachers give a rundown of what's going on. 

"As you all know there is an unfamiliar strong presence around the school, so please remain in here until further notice. The school will be in a tight, secure barrier from any possible threat... The barriers are being supported by some of the teachers so please behave. We appreciate your corporation." The vice-principal said and went to defend the school as well. SHINee looked all over for the princess, but no one seemed to find her.

"Maybe she's with her brother." Taemin said and the rest of us nodded in agreement.

NO ONES POV

In reality ___________ was not with her brother. While her brother thought she was with SHINee, SHINee thought she was with her brother. ____________ was actually outside the barrier and was determined to find the source of the not so pleasant presents. It wasn't hard for her to find it though, considering the presents came to her. "Y-You're not...." ____________ stuttered looking at the man in the eye.

"Hey there sis, or should I say step-sister." The man smiled and looked her dead in the eye. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 28 DONE!!!

.......

Hi, remember me? Yes, I came back from the dead and ready to write again.

I'M SORRY!!!

Yeah, that's not going to work anymore. It's just that summer has got me and I'm lazy. Plus stuff happened and gosh I'm happy to be single. 

On the other note, I promise I'll work on the next chapter. If you guys are really mad then I understand.

Say what you want and I'll give it to you. :D 

But if it’s a car, then you might want to give me time. 

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! VELVET!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3