Bloody Mary

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

NO ONES POV

______________ stood there stunned because of the kiss Key gave her. "See you later." Key said and ran away, just when the bell rang. *What's wrong with me.* He thought and ran as fast as he could.

"________________!!!! Are you ready to go clubbing?!!!" G-Dragon yelled, after seeing ______________ at her locker.

"G-Dragon is going to the club" "We should go to!!" "Her sister is going though!!" Were only some of the comments the students around them said.

"Can we go home first, so I can change?" _____________ asked.

"Owww. I see your trying to wow the boys in the club." G-Dragon said wiggling his eyebrows.

"No, I just wanted to change out of my uniform so it won't get dirty. By the way SHINee is coming along. I invited them." ______________ said closing her locker.

"Okay, are they coming over to our house?" G-Dragon asked. Than it hit ________________, she didn't really plan out how they were going to get there. "Don't worry I'll handle it. You go home and rest. I'll come pick you up later, I still have some business to take care of." He said.

"You act like your an adult. Your in university loosen up and besides, I think your meetings are bit to tense. Your always having meetings and your coming home with tons of stress and homework. Maybe clubbing will help you out. I'm sure they'll survive even if you go to the meetings a bit late. See you soon than, don't work to hard. Your still a kid according to the way you act around me." _______________ said smiling and left. "Remember!!! Relax!!!" She shouted and ran to the front of the school to her ride.

G-Dragon looked at her run off. At first he was stunned, but than he smiled. "I will little sis. For now you should worry about yourself. Loosen up G-Dragon." He said to himself before walking back to his dorm.

________________ went to the forest quickly before she went to the car, so she could see Fire. "Fire I'm going to go!!! Be good!!" She shouted. Fire came out and began to whine. She didn't want _______________ to leave and because of her cute features, ______________ finally gave in. "Okay you can come home, but you have to be very good okay. I wonder what appa is going to say when I bring another wolf into the family." She whispered. Fire walked next to her, as both of them got into the limo.

"Mistress, is this your new friend?" The butler asked.

"Yeah, do you think appa is going to let me keep her?" ______________ asked.

"Well mistress, you have been good. I'm sure with a little persuasion he'll let you keep her." Her butler said and _______________ nodded. Just in minutes they were back home and _________________ brought Fire into the house. Ice came running for ______________, but than he saw Fire and Fire saw him.

"You guys can't fight okay!!!" ______________ shouted, after seeing the two wolfs growling at each other. "Both of you stay here. I'm going to talk to appa." She said and went off. Fire and Ice looked at each other. They didn't move since they were command not too. However, that didn't stop them from growling. After a good 30 minutes, _______________ came back and with her dads approval she could keep Fire. "Look Fire, appa let me keep you." She said happily and hugged Fire. Ice growled.

"Are they going to get along?" ______________ dad asked after coming in to check up on them.

"Well they're going to have to." ______________ said. She brought both Ice and Fire to her room and began to talk to them. Which was a bit awkward since she was talking to wolfs. "You guys can't fight!!! We are all family. Okay? Here is a treat for both of you." ____________ said and gave each wolf a little doggy treat. _____________ smiled and put her bag down and went to her closet to see what she would be wearing to club. She never been in one, but she knew what to wear.

Ice looked at Fire and used his nose to nudge his treat over to Fire so she got two. Fire noticed and thought it was sweet of him so she nudged hers over to Ice. In the end they both got one treat. They cuddled up and in just seconds it was like they were a couple. A little puppy love break for all you vampire lovers.

_______________ picked out her outfit, which was a black mini dress with a white bow. She decided to wear black, since there was going to be drinks everywhere, she should wear something dark just in case if any drinks spilled on her it wouldn't be to noticeable. She picked out some matching heels and some jewlery. She was ready for her night out and of course she picked a nice clutch bag to carry her money and make-up.

______________ quickly did her make-up, which was just a simple mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. She applied some blush and put her mascara and lip gloss into her clutch bag, along with some money. She realized that vampires don't use money that humans use, they use solid gold coins. Of course she had some since her father gave her a whole bank account full of them.

_______________ was ready to go, all she wanted to do now is take a quick nap to charge up her energy for her night out. Of course Ice and Fire were sleeping with her as well to keep her company. SHINee on the other hand were having a light snack. They were already prepared for the night out and since they have been clubbing before, they knew what to expect. There was always a fight that breaks out. Vampires could get drunk too. How? Well just a little alcohol in the blood shots and there you go, a nice way to get drunk.

SHINee was told to meet at the royal family's house in just an hour. A vampire club was open 24/7 and it was always busy. Vampires had a lot of time on their hands, so a little night or day out is always good for their health. G-Dragon had already prepared as well, in his dorm he got roughly dressed, knowing he'll be partying, and was off to his meetings.

YOUR POV

"Wake up!!! It's time to go!!!" I heard. I opened my eyes and blinked them continuously to see clearer. I saw G-Dragon and SHINee...... SHINEE?!!

"Oh my god!!! Why are you guys in my room?!!" I shouted. Where was Fire and Ice? I looked around and saw them on the ground, cuddling each other. Awwww~~ Wait, back to my point. "Why are you in here?!" I shouted.

"Well I couldn't make them wait outside." G-Dragon stated.

"Well you can make them wait in the living room. Ugh, whatever I'll go get changed." I said and went to my closet to wear the outfit I picked out. It took me only 10 minutes and since I did my make-up ahead of time, I just needed to touch it up before I was ready to go. I walked out my bathroom and saw the boys sitting on my bed all dressed to go out and party.

"OH. MY. GOD." G-Dragon said.

"To much? I'll go change." I said, heading back to my closet.

"NO NO NO!!!!" The boys said. I turned around and smiled.

"Well than let's go, I can't wait to go out. Is Big Bang coming?" I asked G-Dragon, who was still stunned, nodded. "Okay, it's not like I never wore clothes like this before." I said.

"You should wear more dresses and stuff, your always in jeans." G-Dragon said, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Well I think it's very comfortable." I said. We got into the limo and headed to some of the Big Bang's members houses. SHINee scooted next to me to make more room for their hyungs.

"Hello __________!!!" Daesung said getting in along with Seungri.

"Hello oppa!!!" I said cheerfully. Daesung was always cheerful when he saw me and I acted cheerful as well. "Are we going to get the others?" I asked and they nodded. Our driver began to drive us to T.O.P's house where the rest of Big Bang are. This didn't take long and in a matter of minutes we arrived to a large house.

"We're here!!!" Taeyang said, hoping inside the limo along with T.O.P. "Are you guys ready to party?!" He said with excitement. We all nodded. "Oh come on. You guys should be a bit more high." He said.

"Don't even try to ruin my little sister." G-Dragon said and punched Taeyang. "Well the club is only 10 seconds away. _______________ be careful, your going to be separated. Call me if anything happens okay?" He said.

"So your leaving me once we head in?" I said and smirked.

"Hell yeah I'm leaving you. Don't worry your a big girl and I trust you, just don't let me catch you kissing another guy." G-Dragon said. Immediately I thought of Key and I knew he was thinking of that kiss to because he perked up once G-Dragon said the word kiss.

"Haha. I won't." I said and smiled.

"Well we're here, it's time for us to party!!!!" G-Dragon said and ran into the club with the others. SHINee got off after Big Bang did and than I went off. The club was called. Bloody Mary. Seems right for a vampire club. The bodyguard let everyone in despite their age, but really young kids couldn't go in which was logical. When I passed by him I felt him back away. Black aura. Yup that was the reason. I walked in and found G-Dragon already at the dance floor. I went to the bathroom to quickly check on my make-up and once I got in, all the girls hissed at me and left. My make-up was fine, but I applied more mascara and than went to the bar.

"What can I get for you y?" I heard. "First time seeing you, here let me give you a free drink. A little welcome gift." He said and began to mix different liquids together and poured them all in a shot glass. I smiled and thanked him. He went to serve other vampires and I sniffed the drink. It was a strong scent, but since it was my first shot, why not try it. I took it in one shot and it tasted bitter yet sweet. This was a time I needed a lime or lemon, but instead on a plate there were limes covered in blood so I decided to have a mint that I also brought with me. I popped the container open and ate a mint. "Care for another?" The waiter asked and I rejected. Time for me to dance.

I walked to the dance floor and without even thinking I let the music take my body away. I felt a pair of hands slip onto my waist, that made me open eyes and turn around. It was a older man that I didn't know and I just knew I had to get out of there. I slipped away and went to a spot where there were more girls. I just did my own thing, but I didn't think the girls really like that. Than suddenly G-Dragon came along with Big Bang and began to dance with me. We were acting crazy and I was getting really tired after a hour of dancing.

I went back to the bar and ordered a glass of water. I finally realized that there were no lights in here, instead there were like glow in the dark lights that didn't do much. I could see perfectly though, it was like there were lights. I decided not to look into it since I wasn't in the mood to understand the vampire world. "Having fun?" I heard. Onew sat right next to me and flipped his hair. He looked really hot with eyeliner on.

"Yeah. Eyeliner?" I asked.

"Yup, Key has his ways through everything." Onew said and left.

"Hey pretty lady, let me buy you a drink." A man said sitting next to me.

"Oh no it's okay." I said.

"I won't take no for an answer." He said and handed me a drink. I drank it and left quickly, so I don't need to deal with him. On the dance floor I saw a girl who was very skinny and was dancing flawlessly. Than I realized it was a boy!!! He looked really cute and he was very skinny for a boy his age. I ignored him and began to dance on my own, letting the music take me over. I felt someone pushing me suddenly. I didn't mind it though because we were at a club and that's what happens right?

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to find no one, everyone was just dancing. I just continued doing my stuff and this time I knew someone was going to tap me so before they could get the chance I turned around. "Caught me." He said. It was the boy who was great at dancing, who looked almost like a girl. "My name is Kevin." He said.

"________________." I said.

"Come let me buy you a drink." He said. He seemed nice so why not. "What would you like?" He asked.

"Water." I said.

"Boring~~ Give me two Everclears please." He said. Wasn't that a very high alcoholic shot? I thought it was illegal..... Maybe not to vampire world. He gave me one shot glass and there was a tint of red mixed in, blood. He clanged our glasses together and drank it all in one gulp. I did too.... Bad idea because he kept on ordering more and we both kept on drinking them all down. I was slightly drunk, but I knew what was going on so I think I was fine. "Hahahaha!!! I think we're drunk." He said, he was a bit tipsy. "My friends aren't going to be very happy, I'm a group called U-Kiss. Your the black aura right?" He asked. I was surprised that he could speak so clearly, but I knew he was a bit drunk.

"Yup!!! Let's go and dance!!!" I shouted over the loud music. He nodded and we went to the dance floor. We danced with each other and we were clearly drunk because we were all over the place, but a part of me was still conscious though which puzzled me.

*It's me who's not drunk so your not completely drunk!!!* Light said. Right Light didn't drink and since she was half of me, of course I wouldn't be 100% drunk. *Stop drinking your going to vomit it all out later.* She said. I smiled and promised no more drinks for the night.

"We're considered friends not right?" Kevin whispered into my ear and I nodded.

NO ONES POV

The whole club was drunk. Everyone was drinking the whole day, so no one noticed that _____________ and Kevin were drunk. At least they didn't take more than 7 shots because everyone else took at least 20. SHINee on the other hand didn't, including Big Bang. Kevin had wrote down ___________ cell, although he didn't have one. They were becoming really good friends for the past 3 hours of dancing. Kevin was very nice to _______________. Whenever someone pushed her, he would catch her. Kevin liked to dance in a feminine way, but around ______________ he did man up a bit. If he flexed than you can totally see his muscles.

While they were dancing, Key, was watching them and couldn't help, but feel jealous. He took a shot and went to dance his jealousy off. However, he took drank more shots than he can handle and he was also, soon, half drunk.

________________ didn't expect to find a friend, but at a club this normally happens. At least in a vampire club. Of course being the friendly, cheerful Kevin, he made a fun night for ______________. After another 3 hour of dancing they finally took a rest back in the bar. _____________ had water while Kevin had more Everclear shots. "You gonna get drunk." Kevin said to _____________.

"Kevin you took one to many shots, let's get you home. Where are your friends?" ______________ asked, shaking her head. Kevin pointed to some hguys, who were dancing with some girls. She quickly made her way over to them and tapped one of them on the shoulder, ge turned around. "Your - hic- friend is -hic- drunk." She said and lead him to Kevin who was having more shots.

"Soohyun hyung~~~" Kevin said and leaned on to his hyung.

"Sorry about him, you should get home too. You have the hiccups and you look pretty drunk." Soohyun said and went off. ____________ decided she wanted to go home so she find the first guy he spot, which was no one other than Key. He was dancing with Taemin on the dance floor, wowing the girls. She got up and went to tap Key's shoulder.

"Are you -hic- okay?" Key asked, seeing the slightly drowsy _____________, but he was drunk too.

"I want to go home -hic-." She said.

"Okay, let me tell the -hic- others first." Key said. _______________ felt her stomach turning and quickly she ran to the bathroom. For the age she's in, she drank to much alcohol for her first time. Key noticed and ran after her. _______________ vomited in the toilet and rinsed her month in the sink to get the taste out. Still knowing what was going on, she popped another mint to get rid of the taste. "Are you okay?" Key asked.

"Hey this is the girls bathroom." ____________ said and sat on the counter.

"It's not like anyone else is -hic- in here. You okay? Your cheeks are slightly pink, did you -hic- drink?" Key asked and ____________ nodded. "Did you drink Everclear?" He asked and she nodded. "Idiot." Key mumbled, knowing it was a very strong alcoholic drink. Key fixed ____________ hair and smiled at her cuteness. He looked at her up and down to grin in how stupid she was. "You know someone -hic- could a victim that dresses in a gorgeous dress -hic-, has pink cheeks and is slightly drunk -hic-. Your in danger my friend." Key said.

"Well than protect me." ____________ said and smiled.

"Come on let's -hic- go home." Key said and was about to pick up ________________, but an electricity shock stopped him from picking her up. *Am I really going to fall in love with this girl?* Key thought. _______________ blinked and pushed Key aside and jumped of the counter to go home, but she wasn't escaping that easily. Water covered the floor and just like that _____________ slipped, but of course Key caught her and she ended up landing on top of him. Lips to lips, minty kiss. ___________ got up and apologized.

"I'm so sorry. -hic-" She said, hiccuping still.

"Your so cute." Key smirked. The two of them got up and headed out the bathroom to go home.

"Bye ____________!!! I -hic- call you!!!! I love -hic- you!!!!" Kevin said passing by them along with the rest of the U-Kiss members. _____________ smiled and waved at the drunk Kevin.

"I don't like -hic- him." Key said.

"Your not my dad, why do you -hic- like me?" ______________ smirked. Before he could answer though he was pushed against ______________ by a drunk vampire and just like any other frantic, Key kissed _____________ yet again. This time they didn't pull away from this soft kiss. Why? Well they decided they were both drunk, so they both thought to enjoy this special moment, and maybe they'll finally make up their minds on whether they love each other or not.

Meanwhile, G-Dragon was dancing away until his brotherly instincts kicked in and saw the two 'lovers' kissing away. "Hey!!! I told you not to let me catch you with a guy kissing!!!" G-Dragon yelled and ran over to them. 

Today the Bloody Mary was as high as ever. Not only on the inside, but the outside too. "Be ready black aura, the party is about to end." The man said and disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13 DONE!!!

You like?! ;)

Sadly I haven't been clubbing, but that doesn't stop me from making it up. XD

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, I hope it's good. I think it's longer than my other ones, but I can't tell.

Please tell me what you thought about this chapter. Comments are always loved and even if you spammed my wall I wouldn't care. Well I would since I would get a lot of notifications, but other wise comment if you want to.

I don't encourage you to get drunk and go to clubs, but if you are going to, be responsible. You wouldn't want to be that girl who got .... Or boy.

I should stop writing now and start editing!!! By the way while I was using the spell check and stuff I accidently clicked on change all to some of the words, so if some word seems weird and you can't make out what I'm trying to say. Than just tell me in the comments or something and I'll change.

If this chapter was not your taste or you found it a bit boring, understandable, I find a lot of my writing like that. ^_^

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3