Goodbye Human Life

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

YOUR POV

When was I a vampire?! Vampires don't exist!!! They were only in story books!!! They were fiction!!! I mean I love vampires and I still do for some reason, but if I haven't ever met one I can't believe they were real. However, me?! A vampire?! "A VAMPIRE?! I'M NOT A VAMPIRE!!!" I shouted. I was really scared that he was going to kill me. I didn't want to die like this. Was he going to sell my organs or something?!

"I heard that excuse all the time. Besides, if you were a strong vampire you would fight me and not deny your kind." The man smirked.

"How can I deny my kind when my kind isn't vampires?! I'm a human!!" I said panicking. This guy was a drug addict. I just knew it!!!

"A pathetic lifeless soul. As a vampire hunter, I vow to slay any vampires I meet. That includes pretty ones like you. I'll admit your pretty for your kind, but I'm still going to kill you." He said smirking and got near me.

"I told you!!! I'm not a vampire!! What do you want me to do to prove it to you!!" I said, beginning to tear up. This wasn't like me at all. I barely cried, well only at night when I really miss my mom. If it was in front of people though I would never cry. In this situation though there was nothing I could do. I just wasn't a vampire and this drug addict has gone mad!!!

"Show me your powers vampire. Or are you powerless?" He said, smirking. I just looked at him confused. "Powerless, yet you still come out at night. Your waiting to die aren't you? Let me give you a slow death." He said and I backed away. Suddenly he started say something from the bible. I never read the bible before, but for some reason I knew it had something to do with the bible. As he began to recite it, my head started to feel extremely dizzy and I felt sick.

"What's happening...." I whispered, as my vision got slightly blurry. My nose kicked in because I could smell garlic. Garlic powder. He was right in front of me, but because my vision hasn't recovered. He sprinkled it on me, I think. My vision began to recover, so I backed away shaking my head.

"Immune to garlic I see." The man said and got out a water bottle. "How about a deal. If you admit to me you are a vampire and you tell me where your king is, I'll give you a 5 second run." He said again.

"What are you talking about...... I'm not a vampire!!" I shouted, shaking my head. The man smirked and at the speed of light, he was in front of me. He grabbed my arm and poured the water onto my arm. At first I thought it was just water, but it began to sting. It was like my arm was burning. At first I held it in, but than I thought that this could be acid. "What is this...." I whispered. Pulling my arm back. My arm was bright red and it was like it was ready to come off.

"Are you immune to holy water? That's impossible!! Only the royal..... family is......... immune to....... holy water...... You are related to the royal family!!!" He shouted and grabbed my neck with one hand. I didn't know what he was talking about and how could holy water be so painful!!! I tried to get free, but it was no use. His grip was to tight, it was like I had a dog collar on and it was digging into my skin. "TELL ME WHERE YOUR KING IS!!!" He shouted and pointed the gun to my head, I could hear him pull the trigger and I was crying. "TELL M-" His voice was cut off and I fell on the ground.

I coughed and breathed heavily. I looked at the drug addict and he was on the ground motionless. Than I looked closely, his head was backwards!!!! His head was not facing the front!!! His body was, but his head was facing the ground!!! The body was facing the sky, when his head was facing the concrete!!! "AHHHHH!!!!" I screamed and crawled back. I looked up and saw a dark figure in the shadow. One of the street lights were flickering and I could hardly make out the person.

"Are you okay?" A male voice said. It was a familiar voice. A caring tone.

"W-Who are you.?" I said, backing away. The man was right beside me in just seconds and he picked me up. I looked at him clearly and he looked so familiar. G-Dragon... "Brother...." I whispered. He looked at me and nodded. It was G-Dragon!!! My brother I hardly ever see. I began to cry and I dug my head into his chest. I was so scared. I was confused. I was in pain.

"Were going home. Just hang in their." G-Dragon said. My arm was burning and my head felt light yet heavy. "I'll explain everything when we get home." He said again. He carried me all the way back home and I think I was seeing things or my vision wasn't completely clear because I saw red glowing like eyes in every dark corner I saw. My tears fell on their own as I rested in my brother's arm.

Once we got back home, G-Dragon put me down and let me lean on him for support. Immediately out of nowhere, literally, my father came out and hugged me. "You suffered enough today, I'm sorry." He said. "This is all my fault." He stated. How was it his fault?

"I want to go to bed." I said, holding onto my arm.

"Close your eyes." My dad said and I did. I could feel his hand hovering around my arm and head. Warm air was lightly being blown on my head, as he hovered his hand over it. I felt refreshed and awake again, once he hovered around my eyes. He rested his hand on my shoulder and it was like electricity was going through my body. I opened my eyes immediately and I looked at my arm, which looked perfect. My head didn't hurt and my vision returned completely. "Do you feel better? Is there anywhere else you got hurt?" He asked and I shook my head. "We were looking all over for you." My dad said.

I looked around and bowed at both my father and brother. "I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have gone out without permission. I caused you guys not to go to work and school. I'm really sorry." I apologized.

"You don't have to say sorry to us. I'm the one who's suppose to say sorry. ______________ do you know what you were attacked by 5 minutes ago?" My dad asked.

"A drug addict? He was crazy. He kept saying that I was a vampire. He kept saying stuff about a vampire king and powers." I answered, remembering the scene. I remember it very clearly, it was something that I could never forget.

"He wasn't a drug addict. He was a vampire hunter. You are a vampire. Your a vampire princess." G-Dragon said. I laughed silently and just shook my head. My family was obviously just trying to make me laugh.

"No, that's not possible. If I was a vampire I would have to drink b.......blood." I stuttered. Technically I was drinking blood since I have been eating a lot of raw meat. "You guys are just kidding. Vampires aren't real......." I said again. My voice faded as I said that because I really believed in vampires. I find them beautiful creatures. I mean yeah they do drink blood, but that's what they have to do to survive right? Humans need food to survive too.

"Do you really mean that." G-Dragon asked me. I shook my head. My whole family knew that I loved vampires since when I was little I would go to my dads bedroom and say 'I'm going to your blood. BAHAHAHA.' I was small okay!! "You really are a vampire." G-Dragon said again.

"If I'm a vampire than your a mermaid. I can't be a vampire. This is just some joke that your trying to play on me. That man was a drug addict or he escaped from the crazy hospital and became like that." I said.

"I killed him with my bare hands, you saw." G-Dragon said.

"That's because your extremely strong, I mean you carried me all the way back home. I'm heavier than you think." I said.

"If your not going to believe your brother than believe me. I'm your father and I would never joke around." My dad said.

"It's not true!! I'm not a vampire!! I'm a human!! There's no way you can prove that I'm a vampire!!" I said, raising my voice.

"You want proof? You know the warm feeling that you felt and suddenly your arm was healed and your head felt better? That's an ability a vampire can learn." G-Dragon said. I just looked away, not believing what I just heard. "Than look at my hand." He said. I looked and fire was forming in his hand. A flame, bright red and yellow was in his hand.

"Your burning!!!" I shouted.

"No, it's a power that I have." G-Dragon said.

"It's just un illusion, I never seen a vampire in my whole life!!" I said.

"Than don't be scared when I show you this." He said. I looked at him and suddenly he's teeth became longer and sharper. His eyes turned bright red. He got closer to me and I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. I screamed and dropped down to my knees. "Are you okay?" My brother asked. My real brother. The brother that I recognized. He touched my shoulder, but I flinched back.

"What's going on...." I whispered.

"I'm sorry this is all my fault. I should have never dragged both of you into this." My dad said. "Sweetheart, you really are a vampire. Your mother was also a vampire. Please, you have to believe us." He said. I couldn't believe him. If anyone told you you were a vampire, you'll either be like no I'm not or yeah yeah whatever. I wasn't a vampire. I was.......a human.

"______________, you very smart. In all your subjects, without the teacher teaching you you already know that answer and history. You constantly get sick because of the sun. You eat raw meat that has extra blood. All 5 of your senses are 10 out of 10. You knew that vampire hunter recited something from the bible, even though you never been to a church before. Your a vampire." G-Dragon said.

I hesitated. They were all true and it seemed like what a vampire would know too. "Than why are you telling me this now?" I asked.

"Because you met a vampire hunter. I am the king of all vampires and you are the princess." My dad said. He was the king..... The king that that man was talking about..... The royal family...... I was part of it.......? "Your brother knew he was the prince of vampires since the day he was born, but because me and your mother saw he suffered more than a normal vampire. We decided to let you live a normal human life when your mom figured she was pregnant." My dad said again.

"We didn't want you to end up like me. Your human friends covered your strong vampire scent that the royal family had, but every year your scent got stronger and you lost many friends. Your scent got stronger and you were at risk. Vampire hunters knew that vampires come out at night, that was why you were attacked today. They recognized your scent. You went to school in the morning though so you never met a vampire hunter." G-Dragon said.

I wanted to believe them, but it was impossible. I just got the news today!! I was confused and scared yet again. "I have to think about this. I'm going to my room." I said and headed upstairs. I went laid on my bed and screamed into my pillow. I looked to my nightstand and grabbed my moms picture. "Mom am I really a vampire?" I asked. I closed my eyes and held the picture to my heart. I heard a voice. I ignored it after finding nothing. I thought how my mother was in Heaven, having a wonderful time.

"_____________~~" A sweet voice said. I tried to open my eyes, but my mind gave me a image of my mom and she was walking towards me. "You are my beautiful vampire daughter." She said and faded away. Vampire daughter.... I opened my eyes and I was back in my room again. I looked at the picture, my mother was smiling like always.

"Maybe I am a vampire." I whispered to myself. I gave myself 5 minutes to think everything out. I decided to 'accept' the fact that I was a vampire. If I say I'd accept than my brother would probably say 'Just joking you ain't a vampire.' I exited my room and found my brother and father on the couch in the living room. "Am I really a vampire?" I asked, walking down the stairs.

They turned around and looked at me smiling. "The red eyes you saw were other vampires, they recognized your scent. You are the princess vampire." G-Dragon said.

"Oh damn, I thought you would have said 'No I was joking'." I said imitating his voice.

"Mistress, you are the vampire princess."A sweet voice said. It was Sally. "I served you for many years and you are a cut out to be a vampire princess. If you don't help serve your kind, your brother and father would be in trouble." Sally said. Now I was really confused, what can I do? "You have a pure heart, like your mother." She said. My mother....

"Before, I use to destroy cities to get more land and more food for my people. After meeting your mother, I changed." My dad said.

"Sally.... Are you a....." I hesitated.

"Everyone in this house is a vampire and that includes you." She said and smiled. "Please believe that you are a vampire. It's less dangerous if we know that your with us at all times." Sally said. My family nodded and waited for my answer. I wasn't being stubborn or anything, but I just wasn't a princess let alone a vampire.

*My beautiful vampire princess.* I thought remembering what my mother said, maybe I am a vampire. "Fine, I'll believe you, but if this is a prank I'm going to very mad." I said,. Suddenly I felt a very tight hug. My brother and father who was sitting down before, now they're here hugging me.

"You'll be 100% safe now. We're going to transfer you to your brothers school. We're going to teach you so many things. We're going to have family meals." My dad said. Transferring schools?!

"Wait!!! I don't want to transfer schools!!! I like where I am!!" I shouted.

"You have to transfer schools. Vampire academy is a school for vampires. We don't learn what humans learn. Your going to have a very hard time there because you know nothing about vampires." G-Dragon said.

"I don't want to transfer though!!" I complained.

"It's not a choice. Vampire hunters are increasing, we need all vampires to be safe and that includes you. You'll still get to keep in contact with your friends, you just won't be able to see them." G-Dragon said.

"For us ______________. This is the first time we ever asked you to do anything. Transfer schools and learn about your kind. This keeps you safe and puts all vampires at ease. Your the only vampire that has ever been a 'human' and that was a risk to all vampires because if they found you out then we're all in trouble."  My dad said. I was putting my family at risk? "If any vampire hunter found you, they'll do anything to kill you and that means killing your friends if they were in the way." He said. I was putting me friends at risk?

I was putting my family, friends and my kind in danger..... I can't just continue this then. I have to live up to my faith..... If me living already killed my mother, than the only thing I could do was save others that might be affected by me. For my species, my family and for my friends. If one of them died because of me I wouldn't know what to do. My mother died because of me and I could not ever have someone die for me again because I'm just not that important.. "Okay.... Can I go to school tomorrow? One last day?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. Your classes happen at night like your brothers. You have to sleep and flip your bed time. It's going to be hard for you to sleep in the morning and wake up at night. You have to save up your energy." My dad said.

"It's going to be harder for you since your just a level 0 vampire at the age of 16. Besides you met a vampire hunter today, your more at risk of being figured out and having your friends hurt. Vampire hunters aren't humans, their creatures and they have a very well trained mind." G-Dragon said.

I was mad that I wouldn't be able to tell my friends that I would be transferring a new school, but at the same time I was glad that I was finally putting them out of risk. I sighed and nodded. "I can keep in contact with them right?" I asked.

"It was best not too, but if you must than you may." My dad said. I nodded and turned around. "Let's have dinner together." He said and I nodded.

"Could you tell me when dinner is ready? I'm going to be in my room." I said and went to my room. I wasn't mad at the fact that I had to change schools, but I was scared and confused. Am I really a vampire, I just couldn't believe it. The creature that I always wanted to be when I was little finally came true, but vampires....... They really are fictional creatures right? To non-believers they are fictional creatures, but I wasn't a believer or a non-believer. Even if I was a vampire, the thought of it scares me.

a live humans blood scared me since I have been around them for the last 16 years of my life. Vampires have powers, but I have nothing. I couldn't be a vampire because I don't have what it takes to be a vampire. I'm just to different. When I vampire goes into the sun they burn and die, but me..... I just get sick. I'm not a normal vampire, I'm a human. I shook the thought out and focused on my friensd as I called Ryan to tell him I was transferring.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Ryan it's me _______________. I just got the new that I'm transferring schools tomorrow, so I won't be able to see you guys." I said, holding in my tears.

"What do you mean you won't see us? Kevin's the one who's moving not you." Ryan said.

"Well my dad told me today that I was going to transfer schools because of a personal family reason." I said, lying. Well it wasn't really a lie.

"Why is it so sudden?! Can we still see you?!" Ryan asked.

"I don't know. I can contact you guys by text and webcam and stuff. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you in person. I..........I really didn't want this to happen." I said. It hurt that I couldn't tell me best friend that I was a vampire.

"Then I guess the best thing I can do is keep texting you whenever I can. I hope you have fun at your new school and I hope you don't forget about us. We love you a lot. Have you told the rest?" He asked.

"No..... Don't worry I'll always think of you guys and I love you guys too." I said, smiling.

"I'll tell the others about you leaving. I know you'll probably cry after hanging up. Are you going to get your stuff from your locker?" Ryan asked.

"My brother would probably get it for me, but I'm not going to cry after hanging up!!" I said disagreeing.

"Yes you would, I know you well enough. Even if you don't believe me I hope you cry. If you cry than I know that you really would miss us." He said.

"Your such a . I'm not going to cry, but that doesn't mean my heart won't ache. We said that we wouldn't cry if one day we left each other. Remember that promise in fourth grade? I'm not going to cry, but inside you can count on me on flooding my body with pain." I said, reassuring him. It was a silly promise we made, but we just couldn't call it off. Me and Ryan talked some more until Sally told me that dinner was ready.

"Ryan I have to go now. Text me okay?" I said.

"Okay, I'm going to miss you bye." Ryan said and hung up. I hung up my phone and went to the dining room. It was very late and I was really sleepy and tired. As I entered the dining room I saw only one plate of steak, my dad and brother was just sitting at the table. "Aren't you guys going to eat?" I asked.

"Yes, we are. However, we're pure vampires." My dad said. At first I didn't understand, but than the thought of blood came into my mind.

"Are you going to kill a human right now?!" I shouted.

"Yes and no. We already prepared the blood in glasses and bowls so you wouldn't feel to different. You have to drink blood soon you know." My dad said. So they did kill humans..... I wasn't mad because if they didn't kill humans than they won't survive. I just can't help, but think that it was some humans blood in the bowl. We all sat down and began to eat. I had my slightly cooked steak and they had their 'soup'.

For our first meal together, it was also our first time that we took 2 hours of our time to talk. As we ate our meal I finally had to accept the face that I had to say goodbye to my human life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 DONE!!

Soooo~~

Was it okay?

I made it long!!! I think.... Is that okay?

I worked really hard on this and I was really excited to write it!!!

I hope you enjoyed reading it!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3