Midnight

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

YOUR POV

I was now in the bathroom looking at my wounds. They were more serious than I thought. Everyone woke up and I went back to my room. SHINee went back to theirs to do whatever they would do. G-Dragon told me that we had a meeting and that I had to be there. I apologized to him and he did too. I touched my bandages on my hip and began to heal. The wound was deep and bloody, so I couldn't do much. After wiping myself off with a warm wet towel, I put on some fresh clothes and headed to my bed. I couldn't take a shower so that was the best I could do...... My dad wanted me to get more blood into my system using the IV, but I refused and said that I'll drink some more. I think he knew I was going through puberty since I was eyeing at his glass of blood he had.

I laid down on my bed and wondered how a girl like me, become something like this. A human to vampire. I remembered how I didn't want to accept it, but than I some how got persuade into it. It was so hard for me to go through this, but I made it up to this far. I realized my wound was slightly tugging on itself and I realized that it was healing bit by bit, slowly. I healed fast, really fast. Just not fast enough though.... I wanted to have fun, I was getting bored again and SHINee..... I think I was going to annoy them even more if I go back to their rooms.

"_______________ are you awake?" I heard. I got up and held onto my waist. Opening the door I saw the U-KISS members just looking at me with a wheelchair.

"Hey." I said, eyeing at the wheelchair.

"We thought you might want some fun, so we brought a wheelchair. You know, for you to sit in and just push you around." Kevin said.

"You guys didn't have to do that..... That does seem fun though. Just like me and my other friends would use shopping carts instead." I said remembering the good old days.

"Well get on than. Staying in a room forever isn't very good for your." Kiseop said and so I did. Sitting on the comfortable wheelchair they sped me around the whole hotel. I thought I was on a roller coaster!!! It was fast and dangerous!!!!

"HEY WATCH IT!!!" I screamed after I almost got pushed down the stairs. I think we disturbed some of the vampires in the hotel because I wasn't being very quiet. "STOP!!!!!!!!" I yelled after realizing I was going to get thrown across a pool. They stopped and I got off panting. Screaming took a lot out of me.

"You okay?" Soohyun asked me.

"Yeah." I said, straightening up my back.

"What's going on here?" I heard. Turning around I saw some university students smirking at us. I didn't want trouble so I nudged Kevin, to indicate to go. "Hey not so fast princess." I hear the male voice again. "I heard your craving blood now. Puberty hey? Well why don't you have a taste of mine and fall deep in love with me." He said and held my chin. I pushed him away and began to walk away from his little group. "Hey!!!" He said and grabbed onto my waist. A shock of pain rushed through me. My eyes went wide and without even thinking I pushed the guy right in the face.

"Touch me again and I swear you'll be unconscious for at least 3 months." I said, threatening him after he hurt me. I ran out of the pool area and went back to my room. As fast as I could. Why? Because I could feel blood drip down from my not so healed wound. I could feel my wound ripping on itself and if I didn't get to my room in time, U-KISS and the university students would think I'm on my period.

Pulling my shirt up to reveal my wound I saw that my bandage was open. I took it off and used a damp warm towel to dab the blood off. It stung, but I had to take the pain in. It was only 5 minutes later did my would stop bleeding after I used my water skills to stop it. I healed it some more and before I knew it, it was back to normal. Light helped me. She had a greater power than any vampire I know and just one flash of green light I could only see a bruise and a tiny scar where my wound originally was.

*You okay now?* Light asked me. I nodded and touched it. It hurt, but it was better than a bleeding ripped up flesh. I had no more bandages as they all fell off. Only purple and green bruises showed and a couple of scabs. *I'm sorry.* She said again and I just smiled. My body still hurt like before, but it was much better.

"_____________ are you in there?" I heard someone say at the door. I walked out of the bathroom and opened the door and found G-Dragon standing there. "Hey, you healed." He said scanning my body for any bandages peeking through my clothes.

"Yeah, is there something you need?" I asked.

"Yeah about the university students. I had a chat with them and they'll leave you alone. By the way, the meeting is starting let's go." G-Dragon said and lead me to the room where I made my first official appearance.

"Ummmm..... G-Dragon...... Aren't the vampires like scared of me?" I asked, remembering that my appearance wasn't the best.

"Dad had already explained everything through a note that he sent to everyone that was there. Don't worry about it." G-Dragon said and smiled. He walked slow so I could catch up to him and I wouldn't be in to much pain. Some other vampires zoomed by us to get to the meeting as well, but since I was powerless I'm sure it'll be fine if I come a little late. 10 minutes after making twists and turns we arrived at the gigantic room. I saw my dad sitting in the very front of  the room in what looked like a throne. Two other thrones were beside him and I knew that me and G-Dragon had to sit there.

Taking my seat I saw the vampires gather. I saw some of my classmates and some of the vampires that greeted me when I arrived in California. More and more vampires came to gather, no one spoke. No whispers, no coughs, no shuffles, just silence. I didn't know why, but I felt nervous. I felt uncomfortable....... I felt hated. Everyone stared at me. No matter where I looked I would see pairs of red eyes staring right at me. I closed my eyes and embraced the darkness that came within seconds. I just didn't want to feel stared, I didn't want to be the reason why it's so silent.

Opening my eyes, a blast of redness appeared in front of me and wherever I looked it was red eyes. I looked around until I found of pair of eyes that were just normal. At least that's what I thought. Key looked at me and smiled. "Is everyone here?" I heard my father say, breaking the long silence. No one said anything and I guess that meant everyone came. My father began to talk again about random stuff that didn't involve me.

Questions only relating on the population of vampires and their safety were thrown out. I zoned out and just listened only a tad bit. Than the real reason of the meeting came out. "As you all may know the hunters declared a war." My father said. This time whispered began to pour out from the vampires mouths. "My daughter here. Has the black aura." He said again pointing at me. I smiled, but it immediately turned to a frown when all I saw were glares.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." I said and bowed.

"Sit down you . Your not that important." I heard someone whisper. "What can she do, she's a human herself." Another whispered. "She caused half our species to parish." I heard. All those hurt me so badly. All the comments I've heard about me never hurt me that much, but these ones really hurt. I didn't know why. Maybe it was because I was in a room with so many of my other kinds. I was embarrassed maybe? Or maybe it was that I was the one getting blamed all of a sudden by so many vampires. I sat back down and continue to listen to all of the harsh comments. One stood out to me though. "Die for everyone or disappear and never come back." Weren't they both just like death. This vampire just wanted me to sacrifice myself right?

*Don't do it.* Light said.

*For everyone I have to. I'm sorry.* I said in my mind.

NO ONES POV

_________________ decided what she was going to do. She was going to work hard and just be the bait in the whole war. It was a discussion that didn't take a second thought. It was only comments that made her do what she was about to do. She wanted her mother to be proud of her. She wanted to help her people when she caused them to be in harm. __________________ decided she was going to do it all of a sudden and no one was going to change her mind.

The meeting went on and the comments didn't stop. Mr.Kwon heard them as well, but he couldn't stop them. Even when he yelled silence, the room did go silence, but the room went into chatters again. 3 hours later the meeting stopped and everyone was off to dinner. "Are you okay?" Mr.Kwon asked.

"Dad I'm going to do it. I'm going to train and beat them." She said. All the vampires stopped in their tracks. "I'll do it and die okay?" She said cheerfully tilting her head.

"What are you talking about." Mr.Kwon said.

"I decided that I'm going to fight for you guys. I mean I am the black aura." She said still smiling.

"Your going to........." Mr.Kwon stopped his sentence because ______________ continued it.

"Sacrifice myself and you can't stop me." She said and made her way out of the gigantic room. Despite the calls she heard, she continued on her way. She was stubborn, but no one could agree if that was a good thing or not. Dinner was about to start and since the meeting had end they decided to have a party to celebrate all the vampires that gathered today.

____________ went to go change into a dress as the party was a fancy one, not casual. "_____________ can I come in?" She heard her brother.

"Yeah." She shouted, fixing the belt on her dress.

"Your going to fight alone." G-Dragon said walking in with his tux on.

"No, but if anything happens and we have to retreat, I'll just stay behind and make sure that all of the vampires are safe again." She said and went to the washroom to put on some light make-up.

"Me and dad aren't leaving you." G-Dragon said again.

"I know you won't, but since I never ask you guys to do anything...... Please just leave me." ____________ said, putting on her eyeliner.

"That's not going to happen." Her brother said seriously.

"Bro..... Would you rather have a million vampires die or just one?" She asked, applying her mascara.

"You are equivalent to a million vampires." G-Dragon said.

"No. I'm just a vampire that has the black aura. I'll be fine. Besides, I'm going to make sure that you and dad won't be helping me." She said and applied some lip gloss.

"What do you mean." G-Dragon said concerned. _____________ just fixed her hair before making her way out of her bathroom and towards G-Dragon.

"You guys are going to be helping the other vampires not me. Look it's not time to fight yet anyway. Loosen up okay." She said and kissed her brother on the cheek. "I'll be fine." She whispered in his ear, before making her way to the party.

"You won't be fine." G-Dragon said to himself before making his way to the party as well. As he arrived to the ballroom where the party was held, he saw his sister smiling as if she wasn't worried at all that she might die. SHINee had also talked to _____________ about her choice, but she just refused to change it because this time she wanted to so something rebellious I guess.

"Have you found the blood yet?" Key asked _______________.

"No, I haven't ate anything yet. Maybe at dinner I'll find it." She said. Soft music played. The girls were in pretty dresses and the boys were in fancy tuxes. "You guys look really nice." _____________ said looking at SHINee's tuxes.

"You look wonderful in that dress." Jonghyun said, exchanging a compliment. Food was being brought out and laid on a table. Surprisingly the blood were all in bowls, glasses or plates, no human body. Well vampires just drink blood so I don't think they need much of the rest of the human body. SHINee and ______________ scanned the table which had red blood all over. Some were darker and others were thicker. Either way nothing looked to appetizing for ______________ despite the fact that she was craving for blood.

"Are you going to drink a glass?" Key asked, handing her a wine glass with blood in it.

"I don't really want to." She said.

"Try please, it's not that bad. You need it." Key said, convincing ________________. She held the glass in her hand and dabbed her tongue into the crimson liquid. The taste didn't suit her taste buds, but it was ok. It wasn't good nor was it bad.

"Mistress, your father wants you to come make a toast with him to the other fellow vampires." Her maid said.

"Okay, I'll be right back." ______________ told SHINee and went to her father who was waiting upstairs with her brother. "I'm here." She said, holding the wine glass still.

"Please everyone I would like to make a toast." Mr.Kwon said and the room went silent. "Thank you all for coming and doing your part in the world. I wish you all the best of luck and I hope you can join me in the future. To us." Mr.Kwon said and raised his glass.

"TO US." Everyone said and drank from the glasses of wine. ______________ did to, she didn't enjoy it, but as a sign of respect she kind of had to take a sip. After the toast ended ______________ went back to SHINee, ignoring all the glares and whispers.

"Unnie." She heard, before reaching SHINee. ______________ looked down and saw the little 7 year old girl she met earlier.

"Hello, you look really pretty today." She exclaimed, crouching down to meet eye level with the small vampire.

"You were scary two days ago. You were carrying a head." The girl said.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare anyone. I was in a bit of a problem and I didn't realize that you guys were in the room." _____________ said sweetly.

"You were hurt are you okay now?" The little girl asked.

"I'm fine, thank you for asking." _____________ said and patted her head. Suddenly she was embraced by small arms around her neck.

"Unnie your so brave. Are you really going to fight those meanies alone?" She asked.

"Not alone, but if it comes to a point where it get's out of hand, I'm going to tell you guys to go first and I'll just stall those meanies." ___________ answered.

"Why?" The girl asked, not understanding the reason behind her sacrifice.

"Because I want you guys to be safe. I lived long enough to know what happiness is and you have to grow up still to know what that is too. I don't mind dying for a good cause" _______________ said smiling.

"Your going to keep me, mommy, daddy and brother safe even if you don't know us?" The girl asked. _______________ nodded. "Unnie why do people judge you? I hear people say that your mean and heartless. Your going to die for them though...... Why do they say mean stuff?" The girl asked again.

"I don't know why they say awful comments about me, but it's okay. They can say anything they want about me. As long as some vampire, like you,  know that I'm nice, I'll be fine. Did you hear of the story of the vampire girl that lived a human life?" ____________ asked. The girl nodded. "That girl was me." She said.

"My friends said that she was disgrace to all vampires, how could that be you?" The girl asked.

"Well my parents wanted what was best for me and I'm so glad that they chose that route for me to live by. I was putting vampires like you in danger. Now I have to make it up to vampires and I guess this is the only way to repay them." ____________ answered.

"That's not fair that you have to go through this and people are bullying you." The little girl said and hugged _______________ tight. It wasn't fair, but who said that life was easy?

"I know, but it's okay. It's my choice anyway. You better go back to your mom, you wouldn't want her to worry would you?" ______________ said, giving her a last smile before watching the little girl run to her mother. Small whispers were heard again, but this time they were guilty whispers. The whole room heard the conversation. Some stuck to their opinions and other realized that they were wrong. "Hey." _____________ greeted the SHINee members.

"You okay?" Minho asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" _____________ answered. The music started to become louder and vampire couples began to dance.

"Well than, can I have this dance?" Minho asked and gestured for her hand.

"I can't dance." ____________ said.

"No matter I'll teach you." Minho said and took her to the dance floor. Holding onto her waist and hand, he began to show ____________ how to dance the classical waltz. "Your not that bad." Minho said dancing around the room to the beat of the music.

"Well you did teach me." ____________ said looking at their feet. After 5 minutes of waltzing around, the music finally ended. "Thanks." _____________ said.

"No, thank you." Minho said and bowed. A new waltz tune began to play and soon _______________ was dancing with each SHINee member. Onew than Taemin than Jonghyun. The last one she had to dance with was Key. After the two friends bow to each other Key went over to ______________ and took her away to the dance. It was 11:55.

"You know, you look really nice in that dress." Key said and began to waltz.

"You look gorgeous in that suite as well." ________________ said. They danced looking into each other eyes. Both thinking the same thing. Love. "It's getting stuffy in here, do you want to go to the balcony?" She asked. Key nodded and agreed.

"It's almost 12, have you found the blood yet?" Key asked.

"No, maybe I won't ever find it." She said leaning on the railings.

"You will don't-" Before Key could finish he was punched in the face by a random vampire.

"Don't touch hic my girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!" The vampire shouted, who was obviously drunk.

"Key are you okay?" ____________ said, lifting up Key from the ground. 11:59

"Don't touch her!!!" The vampire man said again and pushed Key. ____________ was looking at the blood that was oozing out from the side of Key's mouth, trying to heal it. As the man pushed Key. Key fell right on top of _____________ and just they're luck the two lovers lips touched. Key's blood seeped through _____________ mouth and just with a of her lips it was like she just experienced a new drug. Her eyes went wide and she wanted to taste the blood over and over again. The sweet, liquid, forbidden, red candy.

12:00 Midnight.

Vampires held the drunk vampire while _____________ was being lifted up by Key. "You okay?" Key asked. _______________ nodded. 

"You guys stay here." G-Dragon said closing the door to the balcony where the drunk vampire was inside screaming and shouting.

" made me bleed." Key said and healed his lip. "Are you okay ____________? You seem a bit stunned." Key said.

"Key I think I found the blood." She said.

"Really? Who's the lucky thing?" Key asked.

"You." ____________ said. Her hormones couldn't control itself and before she knew it her lips came in contact with Key's. This time it was ____________ turn to kiss Key.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 18 DONE!!!

....

*walks out casually*

So yeah..... This wasn't a late update. Pshhhh....

Okay what am I talking about this was a late update and I am super super sorry about that!!!!

I really didn't mean to drag out this long!!!

One I had homework. Two I had to go Christmas shopping. Three I was distracted by K-POP again!!!!!!!!!

I really am sorry!!!! I didn't mean too!!!!

Next update might be a bit late to.

That's only because I'm working on a Christmas oneshot since I love Christmas so much.

I also have to catch up on my other fanfic and homework.

Again I am so en sorry. (See I even swore.) Christmas break is almost here and that means more updates!!! So sorry please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! EIGHT!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3