Nothing But Normal...

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

NO ONES POV

G-Dragon clean up the mess that _____________ made while she was sitting in his dorm along with Key. The dorms were always unlocked. No one went into each others dorms because that was against the school code and if they still went in than it is likely they will be killed by the person they're trying to break in. ________________ sat on the bed while the puppy slept in her lap. She was shivering. She was cold and frightened. She saw everything that happened, it was just that she couldn't stop herself until she screamed after hearing she would never see her mother again. She didn't know what to do even when she was trapped in her own body, but half of her said that she was doing something right. "I'm crazy right?" She asked.

Key looked at her and sat next to her, he got the blanket and covered her and patted her back. "No." He said. ____________ energy was out of her and she hated her evil side for only one reason. When her evil side came out her mind went into a movie. It showed all the other previous owners of the black aura. The black aura traveled to another vampire after the previous owner dies, but it only would possessed the most worthy vampires. In her little flashback she saw how all of the owners soon died because of the black aura. It was horror movie. She heard and saw people screaming. She hated seeing the history of the black aura because it was scary. When it ended she realized that she was choking the boys.

At the same time though a hint of her understand the black aura in a strange way.

"I really didn't mean too. I was just really mad. I-I didn't purposely hurt them." She said. See _______________ never, ever, hurt anyone physically. People usually helped her before she had to get physical, which was a good and bad thing. "I'm a level 0...... How does this happen....." She said.

"Maybe you aren't' a level 0. I heard when you have the black aura you don't have a level your automatically a level 99 the highest level." Key said.

"But that's just my other side.... On this side the only thing I can do is move, freeze and boil water." She said.

"Without anyone teaching you. You know these powers, it's just that you have to be taught once for this side to know how to use the formulas." Key said again.

"How do you know?" ____________ asked and looked at Key.

"I don't, but because my grandfather told me stories about the black aura who his friend got, I know only a little about it." Key said.

"Than did you ever hear that anyone with the black aura kills anyone it hated or anyone who upset them even just by bumping into the by accident? Did you know that the black aura switches to different vampires just because it just wants to be understood? Do you know how much it hurts to be so different? I was a human and now I'm a vampire, I know that feeling of being left out. I don't ever want to feel that again." _______________ said, remember her little movie. Key shook his head slowly. "I'm not a vampire or human, I'm a monster. The devil itself." She said. The puppy woke up and looked at _____________ who looked at the puppy as well. The puppy _______________ cheek which made her smile.

"The devil wouldn't have saved a dog. Your not a monster because monsters would probably kill the dog right away." Key said.

"But there's always a reason behind an action right?" ____________ said and scratched the puppy behind his ears.

"See your not bad at all, you think positive which is a good thing." Key said and smiled. _____________ smiled back and began to play with the dog, than suddenly G-Dragon came in along with the other Big Bang members.

"Oppa..." ______________ whispered.

"Hand me the dog ______________." G-Dragon said and she did. Seungri and Daesung grabbed both of _____________ arms suddenly and held tightly. T.O.P grabbed Key and stepped him away from the scene.

"What's going on...." ______________ said a bit scared. G-Dragon closed his eyes and began to choke the poor puppy, not so tightly that it was going to die within seconds, but tightly enough for him to begin to whine. "OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" _____________ screamed and tried to escape from the two boys who were holding her down. G-Dragon said nothing. "OPPA PLEASE STOP DOING THAT!!! DON'T HURT IT!!! IT'S MY FAULT!!!! I'M SORRY!!!! JUST DON'T HURT IT!!!! I BEGGING YOU PLEASE!!!! STOP IT!!!! IT'S GOING TO DIE!!!" She yelled, she began to cry and when Key tried to help he was just stopped by T.O.P.

*Come on!!! Come out already!!!* G-Dragon shouted in his mind and within seconds a misty, dust like cloud swarmed into the room and _______________ evil side came out yet again. Just like last time she was wearing a black dress and black heels.

"Let. The. Puppy. Go." She said, with a murderous glint. Ruby red eyes and razor sharp fangs came with the package of being a vampire and it really showed up in this side of ____________. Seungri and Daesung immediately let go of her, G-Dragon let go of the puppy and T.O.P kept Key behind him because they all knew this could be dangerous. "What are you trying to do? Get killed by your own sister?" _____________ said and picked up the puppy.

A green light began to glow on the puppy while it was in ______________ lap. "We need to talk." G-Dragon said. ________________ just smirked and shook her head.

"Your playing with fire right now. You do know I can kill you within minutes. So you hurt this little guy to make me come out? How pathetic. If you wanted me to come out you could've just asked. Now you pissed me off and I am in no mood to listen to any of the bull your about to say." _______________ said and glared at them. "Every moment that I come out it kills your precious sister inside, do you really want me to come out?" She said again.

"You wouldn't hurt yourself, that wouldn't be smart of you to kill yourself. I know that your just trying to threaten me. I need you to tell me about the black aura. I need you to tell me about you." G-Dragon said.

"And what makes you think I'm going to tell you anything about me? You may be my brother, but remember I'm not your sister. You deny this side and that's fine by me. I'll tell who I want to tell about myself and maybe it just doesn't involve you. You made a horrible move and as a result you must face the consequences." ______________ said and with a flick of a wrist a whole table began to levitate and was about to crash into G-Dragon.

"You wouldn't hurt me though because my sister would never hurt me and my sister is in there." G-Dragon said and the table was only a inch away from smashing into his face and body. "You wouldn't hurt me because my sister in you wouldn't want to hurt me, meaning she stop you. If she didn't stop you than you would have killed me already. However your part of my sister, so you are my sister." He said. The desk dropped onto the ground and _______________ looked away.

"You don't mean that. You want me the evil side of ______________  to disappear. I know that for a fact because everyone wants the black aura to disappear. You want your sister back, but your sister wants to help others and this is her only way. I'm being used and everyone is trying to get rid of me. Does that sound fair to you? You don't understand what I've been through. I kill because it's just my job." She said quitely. Than she smirked. "Don't let your guard down though because if you piss either of my side off, I will kill you and that's final." She said again.

"What can we do to we to help you than?" G-Dragon asked.

"You can't help me, I can only help myself. Give up, you can't help." ____________ said G-Dragon was about to say something, but was interrupted by ________________. "Remember you hurt this wolf right here, I'm not going to let you off this easily. You should know I'm healing it with my own energy which will effect the good side of _______________." She said again.

"Wolf...?" Key whispered.

"Yes, after getting a closer look at this little guy I realize it's a wolf. No surprise since the campus is full of them." She said scratching the little wolf's  head.

"That's not the problem right now." Seungri said.

"Than what is? To me you hurting this little guy really is a big problem and it pisses me off how you don't think that's important. Wolfs are our friends yet you treat them like a human." ____________ said.

"Let us help you with your problem." G-Dragon said.

"I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM!!! One after another, they say I have a problem!!! I don't have a problem!!! No one understand at all and that includes you!!! What problem do I have?! What makes you think I have a problem!! Just because I kill?! Do you think I want to?! I do it because I have to!!!" ______________ shouted putting the wolf down on the bed. The green light still glowed around it and it was draining _____________ energy quickly. She stood up and walked right towards Key.

"What are you going to do...." G-Dragon said. Tears were forming in ______________ eyes. Why? Her 'evil' side wasn't evil at all, maybe a bit, but she had her reasons. An action does have a reason behind it, its just that you have to find it. _____________ grabbed Key's hand and pulled him away from T.O.P. "What are you going to do. He has nothing to do with this." G-Dragon said walking closer, but immediately ______________ put her hand around Key's neck.

"Every single person has to do with me, the black aura!! Do you know how much I had to go through?! Do you know how much _______________ had to go through?! Do you know how much everyone affected her?! From the moment I saw each and every one of you I knew that you used her, ________________ doesn't deserve this at all!" _______________ said. She had mixed emotions, she didn't understand anything anymore. The evil side may have just lost control.

"He has nothing to do with this. Let him go now, let me see my sister now." G-Dragon said.

"Do you really think you'll get whatever you want? You just forced me to come out and now you have to deal with it.  You have to save him." _______________ said and was about to choke Key.

"Your normal. Your nothing, but normal. Your just different and everyone is different. You just feel......left out....." Key said remembering ______________ words. ______________ released her hand on Key's neck and it slid down his chest and went back to her side.

"She figured out and told you huh? Your not smart enough to think of the answer.... She is though.... She might be just the one." _______________ whispered.

"What do you mean." G-Dragon said and pulled Key over to him. ______________ smiled and soon a misty cloud covered the room yet again and the normal ______________ came back.

YOUR POV

I saw everything again. Everything popped back into my mind and I saw the previous owners of this power. This time it was less scary because I actually knew what was going on. It hurt though. Something hurt, I didn't know if it was physically or mentally. Something just hurt and I didn't feel good at all. I saw my other side, I saw what she was doing. Hurting Key and talking to my brother. To be honest I was slightly proud that I had this other side since I actually stood up for myself, maybe a little to much, but I still stood up for myself. My other side really made me feel very protected and less lonely whenever I felt sad or scared. "Please stop." I said, I felt extremely weak, but I didn't care.

"Stop what...." Key asked.

"Stop blaming everything on my other side. If it wasn't for her, I would be dead." I said. Only my other side knew my feelings. All of them were true, I was affected by everyone around me. Sometimes even in a bad way. I loved my brother and all, but him wanting to bring my other side out was a bit to much for me to handle. She was like my twin and when she comes out I was into another world and it hurt. The world I was into wasn't a pretty world, it was hell.

"I'm sorry, I just really wanted you not to be possessed by the black aura because I know your going to die if it keeps it up." G-Dragon said. Die..... I knew I was going to die if I continue with this aura.

"I know, but if I die, it's okay because it's my fait. I know I'm going to go to hell anyway since I'm sinned." I said and smiled. I wasn't very happy, but I knew I had to face it. G-Dragon looked at me. "I never stood up for myself, if it wasn't for my other side I couldn't have saved anyone. Besides, it's a sin for not having courage to stand up for what I love. My life has been like that my whole entire life and....... I'm use to it. I already know what's going to happen and maybe it'll change, but I wouldn't know if I don't face this myself." I said.

"You mean....." G-Dragon said again.

"I'm going to face the black aura myself." I said and smiled. This was the first big thing I ever done without any help.

"You don't need to do this. We're here for you and we're willing to help you." G-Dragon said.

"I know, but it's me I have to face since I have the aura. Besides, you can't help. It's me against myself and if I lose than so be it. If she knows me well, that I should know her well to right?" I said.

"I'm not going to let you, your going to disappear one day and I'm not going to let that happen." G-Dragon said.

"This time I'm not going to listen to you. I'm going to do something that I need to do you. That one day may come early or late, I'm willing to risk that. I promise I'll be fine and when I do need help I promise I would ask." I said. The black aura really amazes me, of course it scared me at first, but than it was actually really interesting. I knew I was going to die, but than everything that lives has to die someway right?

"I SAID I'M-" G-Dragon yelled, but stopped after I began to speak.

"I have to do this. She is just like me, but lonelier and friendless. I know it's not like me to be doing this, but because it's not like me I want to do it so much more. I want to succeed in what the other owners failed in, I want to help and I'm sure if I try I can." I said and smiled even more.

"I don't care what you say, I'm not going to let you go through this. Your changing aura whether you like it or not." G-Dragon said.

"I'm not going to change." I said with a serious tone without my inner self to come out.

"Your evil side really got to you." G-Dragon said.

"Maybe it did......" I said. Actually it did because I have something that I really want to accomplish. You could say I had a soft spot for people who were hurt, physically and emotionally. I knew for a fact though, that I was totally going to do this because when I make up my mind it's impossible to change it and G-Dragon knew that.

"Fine, but someone is going to be with you at all times and I know just who." G-Dragon said and smirked. I'm going to get a babysitter?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6 DONE!!!

If this was confusing I'm sorry, I just wanted to get this over with so the next chapters would be normal.

I don't know why, but I laughed reading my own writing. XD 

Maybe it's because nothing funny is going on in school. :(

I hope your all enjoying school or work........Or anything else you might be enjoying....

So yeah.... School.... Homework.... Blah!!!

Time for me to do homework...

Sorry for a stupid chapter and my annoying complaints......Sorry!!! >.<

By the way who do you think is going to 'babysit' ______________?

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3