Ying Yang

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

YOUR POV

I felt weak, emotionally. Physically I feel pretty damn strong. I mean I did just pin my father down and jumped out a window that was at least 3 floors away from the ground. Then again, I'm a bloody vampire, no pun intended. After I cried my eyes out, I decided it was time to grow up. Yes I was mentally stripped away from my life or really my childhood, but what was I expecting? Less than 5 months ago I was told about my true identity, I was supposed to fight after 2 months of finding out. Yet even the date that we were supposed to fight was changed because both parties weren't ready; that or both we're lazy. Honestly, I don't want to grow up. I want to be young and be able to REMEMBER the things I've done. 

I left Key's house, I needed time to myself and I told him that. He understood, so I went to my second home. I just wasn't taking from anyone today and I think I expressed it quite nicely. Why? Well no one ed with me. At least that's what I like to think of it as. I quickly arrived at the house and unlocked the door.

"Oh ______________, why are you here? No matter, will you join us for a cup of tea?" Gluttony asked me as she placed down the tray down. 

"Noona guess what!! I have a grandpa!" Sloth excitedly said and ran into the hands of Pride. Then it hit me.

NO ONES POV

"GRANDPA!!!" Little ___________ screamed and ran into the arms of an old frail man who sat in a well-polished wheelchair. 

"Hello my shining star! It's so nice to see you." He said and smiled down on the tiny girl.

"I have so much to tell you grandpa!!" ______________ said and so she began to tell her grandpa everything that was going on in her life. You would think they meet very often since the family wasn't that big in the first place, but no, that's wasn't the case. _______________ grandpa was indeed a vampire, but his powers were nearly drained. He was old and with a growing ticking time bomb, aka _______________, it was safer to keep them away. However, even that didn't scare the old man from seeing his granddaughter. He was different than everyone else in ______________ eyes.

"Did anything else happen?" ___________ grandpa said as he wheeled outside the house and to the garden with ___________ in his lap.

"Well..... A week ago... Daddy yelled at me again.... He said that I never listen because I always go outside at night to go see the stars...." She said.

"Do stars make you happy?"  He asked.

"More than happy grandpa!! Mommy is up there watching me and I want her to know about my day too!!" ___________ said happily and looked up at the blue sky as if she could see the stars.

"Did you tell your father that?" ___________ grandpa asked. _____________ shook her head.

"He doesn't like it when I bring mommy up...... Since I did kill her...." She said quietly.

"_____________ you know you didn't kill her. She left for a good reason and she would have wanted too. You just need to help live the life she finished early. You are the reason why she can smile and why she can leave in peace. Do you understand?" He said and _______________ just looked at him, as she wasn't sure what to say. "Your father wasn't trying to hurt you, he loves you." He tried to convince.

"Today we had a parent teacher interview; everyone’s parents came but mine. Everyone said I had no family so I came home early. I tried to tell daddy, but he just left to go to work. He didn't even say bye...." _____________ said.

"_______________ you'll one day grow up to understand this all. They love you just like how I love you. The more you suffer now, the more you'll gain later. There's an always a bright side in a dark corner, experience the bad to enjoy the good, yin and yang. There's always good in bad and there's always a bad in good. That's life. That is something you need to learn, understand and accept." He said and patted _____________ head.

"Grandpa I don't get it...." ___________ said confused.

"One day you'll understand."  He said and chuckled.

YOUR POV

I snapped back into reality with Lust looking intensely at me. Everyone else was focused on the TV. "You may be a pretty girl, but you sure are a crazy one. What's on your mind sweet cheeks?" He asked and looked at me.

I smiled and just ignored his question. "Would someone help me set up the room?" I asked and with Lust not being a soccer fan, he came to help.

"So you finally figured out your memory was wiped?" He said and began to bring chains into the room. I looked at him with dagger eyes, how did he know about this?

"We were with you since day one, so we have basic knowledge of what happened." He explained.

"Why didn't you guys tell me sooner?" I asked.

"Would you have regained the memories if we told you? No." Lust said. It was true, I had to slowly regain these memories by myself or it wouldn't be as special remembering them. Still, it hurt me to know that I had no past that was real. Lust put a blindfold on me and left the room, I could no longer see. I realized that I couldn't be distracted, that would cost me my life in a real life situation. 

I walked around and I could feel the air slowly getting......thicker? I could breathe with no problem, but I could feel my body slowly getting pushed back. The air started to get stuffier and stuffier. I could smell a sweet aroma in the air and I started getting dizzy. I realized what had happen. I was paralyzed. This sweet scent was poison, I remember learning about this. This scent was to relax people, much like how some sleep with a lavender candle lit beside them. The difference is this scent was to comfort you and slowly paralyze you, this explains why I thought the air was thick, yet I could breathe with no problem. 

It wasn`t this simple though, Lust didn`t cover my eyes for no reason. Scents don`t have colour even to vampires, we haven`t mastered that yet. My body could barely move. I had to think quickly. I purified the air first as fast I can, letting the poison slowly seep into my body. I could feel my blood boil in pain, but I had to wait. 

The air has quickly changed. I feel it.

NO ONES POV

Arrows and daggers suddenly darted out of the walls in all directions, leaving the vulnerable ____________ stuck in the middle. Just for a split second, _____________ burst into a black inky cloud. The poisonous cloud moved into a sphere around her and all of the weapons bounced off the cloud, some were absorbed, but were than repelled back out faster than they were shot. The sphere started to disappear and _____________ removed the blindfold. She went against the wall and slid down.

`"Ying and yang, grandpa, what do I do?" She whispered. An arrow got to her and scratched her across the wrist earlier, a tie-dye of black and red blood dripped out. "I still don't get it." She said to herself.

"______________ what happen? Why did you let that one arrow get through?" Lust asked after walking in.

"To release the rest of the poison that was in me, that one arrow had the antidote. Correct?" She said and stood up. The blood that dripped out of her wrist slowly started become redder and redder, but the black still remained, lingering about every so often.

"You scent it out I see, you learned quite quickly considering the poison was supposed to mask the scent of the antidote." Lust said and escorted me out the room. Why don't you go and take a shower, it'll improve your blood circulation." He said.

______________ filled the tub with warm water, took off her clothes and submerged herself in the water. She let her body become one with the water as she relaxed. Closing her eyes, she thought about her grandpas words. She understood them completely, she just didn't know why. Why did she have experience so much bad in this world when she could just learn about it and experience it slowly with the support of her family. 

"Save me someone, save me from this depression." She whispered and sunk into the water with only her nose barely stinking out.

NO ONES POV

"Mother? Father? Brother? Grandpa?" A 6 year old ___________ whispered as she walked through the forest, picking flowers. "How come I can't see any of you...? I'm not blind, but I can barely see you guys. Especially you, mother and grandpa, I can never see you again." She said and continued to pick flowers.

"Princess _____________, it's about time to leave this forest." A butler, out of nowhere, said.

"Why do you all call me princess? Am I princess?" _____________ asked. She never flinched when someone popped up; she got used to it, but never understood how it happened.

"Do you not wish to be a princess?" He asked.

"If being a princess means being alone for the rest of my life, I rather be homeless and make friends with other homeless people." She said and stood up with a bouquet of flowers.

"Princess, I'm sorry you feel that way." The butler said and stood behind her. "Shall we leave?" He asked.

"I guess." ____________ said and began walking back home.

"Master Kwon said there will be a ball tonight, so please remain in your room." He said, walking alongside her.

"Again? Can I not come? I don't have school tomorrow." She said and looked up. The butler gave her a concerned look and shook his head. "I see..." She whispered.

"You can always ring your bell for assistance, if you wish, I can have one of the maids stay with you." He said.

"I'll be fine." She said and walked inside the mansion. 5 hours later the ball had begun, many vampires all over the world had come to celebrate the King's birthday. It was already 11pm, it was dark and misty. No one could sleep with that much noise going on and so _____________ didn't. Instead she worked on her father's birthday present.

It was only two hours later did she finally finish her present. It was a photo album of the family, you would think that vampires don't appear in photos, but they do it's just darker. The album was decorated in her own drawings and stickers and to top it all off she arranged the flowers she picked into a decent bouquet and tied it off with a bow.

____________ wasn't allowed to exit her room, but she thought that maybe she could just leave for a minute and put her father's present down in his office. Peeking out of her room, she didn't see any guards so she ran to the office as fast as possible. She set her present down and headed back to her room.

Before she could arrive to her room, she decided to make a quick detour to see what the party was all about and then go back to her room. _____________ peeked out the corner of the wall and saw women in beautiful gowns and men in sharp tuxes. All were holding a glass of 'wine'. 

"Would everyone please join me in a toast to our King, the great." A man said and raised his glass.

"To the King." Everyone said and drank out of their glass.

"Happy Birthday father." ___________ whispered and began walking back to her room, after taking 4 steps; she realized she could hear her steps. At first it was filled with unnecessary noise, but now she could hear her footsteps clearly. Suddenly she heard whispers, people talking about her being the unwanted daughter.

"Will everyone please excuse me, please enjoy yourself!" Mr.Kwon said happily and made his way up the stairs. He quickly walked over to _____________, grabbing her hand with a tight grip. He brought her daughter into his office, not even noticing the handmade present. "Why are you out of your room, I'm sure your instructions were clear." He said and looked at _____________.

"I......I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.....and.... I want to see what the party was all about." She said quietly.

"Do you know you just embarrassed me in front of all those people?" He said in annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry." ___________ said and looked down, tears threatening to fall.

"What am I going to do with you....?" He said, sighing at the same time.

YOUR POV

I've been having more flashbacks lately. Just closing my eyes, triggers another forgotten memory. I looked down on body in the clear water, I never noticed but I had wounds and scars everywhere. I thought my body would heal all of these and it wouldn't leave a single trace of even a scratch. All my muscles loosened up though with all this warm water surrounding me. I started to sink lower and lower into the tub, soon I was fully submerged. I opened my eyes and it stung with all the water ambushing it. My vision was fuzzy and I couldn't breathe obviously. Suddenly I saw a string of red slowly getting diluted into the water. 

I pushed myself out of the tub and looked down. Blood. I covered my mouth and felt sick to the stomach. When did this happen... I looked at my body and it was water that dripped. I looked down again and it was clear water, no traces of blood whatsoever. Getting out of the water I grabbed a towel to cover my body. I sank down to the ground and thought what had happen. My mouth was dry and I felt dizzy. I think I was in the bath to long. Reaching into the bath to pull the plug, my world became red and dark. The water was red and the walls had stains of red dripping down. The mirror was shattered and the light flickered from white to red.

"Stop.... Why.... STOP!!!!" I screamed and I desperately fled to the door, yet it wouldn't open, it was locked shut. I looked in to the mirror that covered half of the wall, every single healed wound opened and blood began to poor out. "Help..." I whispered. I never felt so helpless, so scared, and so......hungry for blood. My eyes fluttered to the flicker of the light, I put my clothes on with my body still slightly damp, I forced the door open and my whole world was dark and red. 

I felt as if I was looking through the eyes of Light, back when she caused destruction. I only saw red and black and lusted for blood. I merely wore a black bra under my black velvet hoodie and pitch black shorts. I didn't feel like a princess, a pure white angel, I felt like a sinner. 

"______________ are you out of your shower already?" Gluttony said. They didn't hear... My screams, my shouts, my pleas, my fear. I ignored all voices and slipped into my black heeled combat boots, heading out of the house and laying my hoodie on top of my wet hair. I slowly released a red mist and my hair was dry and silky.

My mouth was dry and thirsty. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and began to prowl the streets. It was late; it was dark. I don't know what overcame me or why I was acting like this. All I knew was that I was more comfortable than I would I have thought. It was like I was in my very own skin and everything I ever wanted to do was about to happen at this moment.

"Young lady, you shouldn't be out at this hour. It's not safe around here, are you lost?" I heard a feminine voice say to me. I turned and it was a middle age women in her 40's. I walked to her in a slow and steady pace. "Miss? You don't seem to know these parts of town. How about you come with me and we'll get you some help." She said. What I did next was unacceptable, yet I was ready for whatever punishment I was going to receive.

I grabbed the women by the hair and cracked her neck in a quick and swift motion. Her neck was exposed and my fangs grew. My sharp fangs dug into her cold skin, reaching into her warm blood that desperately tried to escape the fresh new wound. I drank as much as my body would allow me. I got tired of her blood soon and it was not enough to release me from my hunger. I let her lifeless body drop and seconds later her body turned to dust.

I put my hands back in my pocket and left the scene, the last of the blood from my lips. There was no sense of guilt, but pleasure. I needed more and that's where my rampage began. I walked until I found a person that was alone, most were men. One after another, my thirst started die. I was on my 6th victim, all of them had a vile taste and their blood would be wasted due to the fact that I would have merely a shot of blood. Everyone turned to dust and I would look for my next drink.

"Unnie. I'm lost can you please help me?" I heard as I went on for my search. A little girl tugged on my shorts and looked at me for plea. She took my hand and proceeded drag me into the lit up streets. For a second I followed her, but I could feel the beating of her heart from her hand and just like that I pulled her hand in and sunk my fangs into her skin. "Unnie...." She said quietly.

I drank and drank and I could feel my throat being relieved. The taste of blood sunk in and it got more salty by the minute. I stopped and realized what I have done. The girl disintegrated from my arms and her eyes were wide open, the sparkle in her eyes was gone. What have I done?

NO ONES POV

______________'s rampage for blood left the vampires and hunters on red alert. There was a high sense of energy and blood surging the streets of Seoul. _____________ could no longer live without blood, her body had yearned for it for so long that it snapped. She was horrified with herself and she desperately tried to get the taste of blood out of . She could sense the hunters coming after her, the ground shook beneath her and no ordinary vampire could feel that, not even Mr.Kwon. 

"I need to go home.... I can't do this... I need to go home." She whispered. She had to flee to the safety of her own home, so she ran. Every corner she turned she would have a sense of being captured, so she would climb on to buildings and jump on roofs. She was only a second away from reaching home when she sensed a massive amount of holy chants. She could barely hear herself think, let alone move her body. ______________ stumbled on the pavement and desperately tried to run home, but the chants were too powerful and she had already been in trauma.

"GET HER!!" She heard and felt the presence of 82 hunters surround her. She bit her lip, a habit she had whenever she was in a desperate situation, so hard that she began to bleed. The taste of her blood had began her transformation. Her eyes glowed a crimson red and her fangs shined in the moonlight. Her blood surged through her veins and it boiled in anticipation. _____________ stood up in a proud stance and put her hands back in her pocket. She smirked and a white light shined from her body and in a matter of seconds everyone was dead, except for one. Their bodies exploded into limbs and blood because of the sudden change of the air pressure.

She turned and looked at one hunter who had lost one of his arms. "Tell your master that the battle will begin when the next full moon appears. Midnight is when we will begin." She said while the man trembled in fear and pain. He ran off and that's when _______________ began to calm down. Not a single drop of blood touched her, the red liquid made a circle around her and the stench was strong that even she gagged a little. She was scared because the whole time, she knew what she was doing. The power she had created and the words she had spoken were from her very own mind. She had done it all herself. It was her choice.

"I've lost it." She whispered as tears rolled out of her red glowing eyes. "I did this." She said again. She had finally realized that this destruction was her doing, no one but hers. What scared her more was the fact that she sensed a surge of joy when doing it and she liked the idea of killing. Her inner vampire had been released and she wasn't regretful, not even one bit. It just scared herself how much she enjoyed it. The kind, loving, sweet, young princess was now the killer. _______________ never thought she would have such thoughts surge her mind, but it happened. She let herself think about it and didn’t ever doubt her choices.

The change was too sudden though, so sudden that her emotions couldn't keep up. She liked her new self, yet she was slightly frightened at what she would think and do. Tears rushed down her face as she stepped into her masterpiece. The blood would flee away from her feet as she controlled the liquid, leaving a clean path for her to walk in. "It's time to come home." G-Dragon said, witnessing the event.

_____________ stood there with a creepy smile and eyes filled with tears. Was she broken? Or has she really gone mad?

YOUR POV

Ying and yang.... This is what happens if you don't have a balanced life. I endured so much pain growing up that I forgot all of the happiness I experienced. I was once happy too, yet I overlooked it because my selfishness of a perfect life. At first I thought, I experienced so much bad that it wasn't fair. I wanted to feel joy, be happy and live life. I thought I always had a bad life and I could never truly feel joy, but I was wrong. It was the other way around.

I experienced so much happiness and joy in my life that I could never experience pain and sadness without making a fuss about it. I experienced so much good that I couldn't feel bad. Even if my memories were erased, it didn't change the fact that I had good experiences too. I was blinded by my own mind. I couldn't see that from the beginning and I thought I always had bad life, when really I actually did have a balanced life. I was wrong, but now I have grown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Chapter 31 DONE!!

So cut the crap. I know I haven't been around and I most likely won't be around for a while. I hope you're not to mad, but like I said feel free to unsubscribe or even express how mad at me you are in the comments. I'm okay with both. I had some personal reasons why I wasn't writing chapters for you all, so I hope you all understand.

I still love you guys, no joke, so don't think as if I don't care about you guys. It's probably been half a year since I last updated, sorry, but I had my excuses.

I hope you enjoyed though and I hope you continue to be y rose petals. (I was trying to be seductive.) If you do have any questions, feel free to comment or message me, I check this website every day.

Thank you for understanding and I will finish this story, just not anytime soon.

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! CESAR!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3