There's No Winner Without A Loser

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

NO ONES POV

"Key...." Amber said and went over to hug Key. "You got me, maybe it just wasn't the best pair. It's okay..." She said. Amber didn't understand at all. An outsider would never know how close a couple are, it's natural. You have to be in it, to know everything that happens. Amber was just to positive to see that. 

"I hate myself." Key said and hugged Amber at the same time. At the same time when you're blind like Key and don't know how to solve a problem, you might need an outsiders help, but it would be best if that outsider knew the whole story, not just one part. "This is all my fault..." Key said and was about to punch the living daylights out of himself.

"It's not your fault." Amber said.

"Amber you're only making it worse." They both heard suddenly. Behind them were the SHINee members. Onew no longer had a smile, none of them did. Than again how can you smile when the only hope for your species to survive, the princess of vampire and mostly your friend disappeared.

"Don't talk to her like that."Key threatened.

"Key, you obviously don't like _____________ enough to go against your ex-girlfriend. We aren't going to let you ruin or hurt ________________. You remember what happen to what you did to us, let's not repeat that." Minho said.

"I won't." Key whispered.

"That's what you en said to us and in the end you burned Taemin with your own powers!!! Just because he confronted Amber of her cheating on you!! You burned your own member!! Do you know how long Taemin had to heal just to get his skin back?!" Onew yelled. That's right because of Amber, back in the past, Key was over protective and burned his 'son'. Yes, Amber also cheated on Key, but she was going to tell Key. Taemin just said it before her. 

"I'm sorry..." Key said. 

"I really wonder when you're going to get your together. Key make up your mind NOW. _________ doesn't need this ." Jonghyun said. Key walked away. To think about everything, but mostly to scold himself. "Amber, we don't mean to break the friendship or anything. _____________ really can't deal with this and we're aren't trying to blame you or anything." Jonghyun turned to Amber and said.

"I know... To be honest, I'm a little jealous of that girl. She seems so loved by everyone and I guess I wanted to be selfish and have Key love me again. Don't worry, I'm going to help them get back together." Amber said and smiled sweetly.

Back at the small abandoned house, _______________ was sleeping on Light's bed recovering from her bleeding wound. Her hip wasn't healed yet her body was being pushed. The typical ______________. "When is she going to wake up?" Sloth asked.

"She's fine, but it doesn't seem like she's been getting a lot of sleep." Pride said,

"Didn't she say she was sleeping during school hours?" Envy said.

"I doubt that, I bet she's also training at that time with those other vampires." Gluttony said. Time passed and ____________ just continued to sleep like a baby. Hours turn to days and soon it was a week since she woke up. That's right one whole week. 

"WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" G-Dragon yelled. No one knew where she was, the search went on and on. It was almost at a point where vampires Iassumed that the hunters kidnapped her. Than again, that's not a choice at all. Since ____________ is pretty powerful and before the battle begins no one is to touch anyone, though everyone disobeys that rule.

"She's fine, she has to be." Mr.Kwon said and broke the table. Nothing was fine. Word got around fast and soon everyone knew that _______________ was missing. Some were sad, other didn't care and even those odd ones were happy. Key was stressed out, sad, mad and crazy. When he couldn't contact his 'girlfriend' he thought that she was just ignoring him, but once everyone couldn't get a hold of her, Key had a panic attack. 

"Where is she?!" Key screamed. He was pacing around the school ignoring all his classes. SHINee and Big Bang were no better than him. How could they let ______________ alone. They searched high and low, yet they couldn't smell her out. Well the sins did put a shield so hunters couldn't find them and that included vampires. 

Another week  zoomed by and this time everyone was at a panic and _________________ was asleep like sleeping beauty. A vampire can only sleep for so long before it was time to wake up. The sins and Light knew she was fine so they didn't really care much whether or not she woke up. The thing is, _______________ wasn't only just dreaming and sleeping. She was actually training her sleep. Yeah crazy, but the vampire world is just to foreign to us that we just label everything as crazy, weird, stupid, lame and some other insult.

YOUR POV

I knew I was sleeping. I didn't know how long, maybe for 8 hours? Just a normal sleep. I was with my mom, yeah weird, I was crying and smiling for at least 2 whole hours. She taught me though. She was a vampire and she knew everything. I doubted it was my mom and it was just a hologram my mind made. I didn't care though, not one bit, as long as I got to be with her I was happy. "Mom are you going to leave when you're done teaching me?" I asked. She nodded. I looked down.

"You know, it was such hard work just to get in that thick head of yours. ________________, I know you'll be fine and I did my role in training you. See no one really trained your mind and I guess super mom will do that." She said and smiled. 

"I learned more from you than anyone else." I said. It was true, she taught me from powers to knowledge. In all in 8 mere hours.

"Well that's what you get for being in Hell and Heaven." My mom said. That's right vampires can go to Heaven and Hell any time they want, with a small fee of course.

"Why do I have the feeling the training is over?" I said and hugged her.

"Well because the curtains are about to draw a close. I know you'll be fine. Smile okay. That's all you need to do. It's time for you to wake up though. 2 weeks is long enough." She said. 2 weeks? What does that mean? "I'm going to be gone, but I'll always be beside you. I promise, you're never alone so don't e." She joked.

"Mom!!" I shouted. She laughed.

"Goodbye sweetheart." She said and hugged her tighter. "One more thing you have to remember." She said again and was slowly fading away. "There can never be a winner without a loser. Yet no one can ever really lose. Winning isn't always perfect and losing isn't always bad." She said and waved goodbye. You can't win with losing.... To much confusion. I waved goodbye and was stuck in a dark room. Damn... I didn't cry because I had no reason to. My mom was with me and I just had to convince myself that.

Deep dark room, time to wake up..... Just like that I opened my eyes and was in a soft warm bed. I had the urge to pee and I was hungry, so I rushed to the bathroom. I knew where I was and I knew where everything was. Grandma, seven sins and even my bloody wound that didn't even heal. I got out the washroom and looked at my waist. I didn't want to waste energy so I just left it to heal itself. I walked out  and entered the living room. 

"Good morning." I said and smiled.

"Oh dear you're awake. Let me get you some food!!" Gluttony said and patted my cheek before heading to the kitchen. 

"Are you okay? You've been wiped out for 2 weeks." Pride said. 2 weeks, I guess that's what mom was talking about......... 2 WEEKS?! I ran out the door with my shoes on and headed home. 

"I'm dead!!" I shouted, knowing that the seven sins and Light would never even thought of calling home since they didn't even know the number. There was mind mail, but that would be weird for a sin to contact a vampire. My powers were even more powerful and I could run way more faster and soon I arrived home. I jumped up and hopped into my room with the entrance of my window. "I'm home..." I whispered.

Almost as fast as me, my brother and dad rushed in and hugged me tight. "Where in the world were you?!" G-Dragon yelled.

"Oh you know. Here and there." I said and patted them both on the back.

"We're serious." My dad said.

"I was training..... With mom.... Look I'm fine." I said and smiled. They didn't say anything. My mom was the head of the family even if she was gone, but it just made it extra special.

"Idiot...." G-Dragon whispered.

"I can hear you bro. Anyway I'm hungry. Got any blood?" I asked. Oh yeah, I have a new thing for blood. We had our breakfast together and they ask me questions, which I tried to answer. To be honest, I didn't want to answer any questions nor did I even want to talk. I was back in reality... My heart ached, it refused to forget. I ate a bit and I was full. Well I kind of hoped I was because I didn't want to eat anymore. After I finished eating, I went to school with G-Dragon.

Big Bang greeted me with so much love when I got out of the limo. The school was much cleaner than I remembered, but I guess they made some repairs. "Where were you for the past weeks?!" Daesung asked me.

"I was sleeping over at a friends house." I said, which was true. They asked no more. I guess they felt the vibe that I didn't want to talk about it anymore. Word spread fast and everywhere I walked, someone was there to welcome me back. Maybe it was just me, but I felt powerful. I remembered the first time I came here I could sense how strong everyone was. What about me? I felt powerful, but was I really?

I opened my locker and saw my notebooks, pens and my camera. I took my camera and remembered the times I could take a picture without harming anyone. I threw it back in my locker and decided  I didn't need anything. No point in taking anything. I knew a good amount and besides the book I had that changed every single day was more useful than the things I'm learning now.

The bell wasn't going to ring for another 10 minutes. Maybe I should tell....SHINee, I'm back. Before that though, I should dodge this guy. I felt someone running and I was sure he was going to bump into me. I waited a little bit, when he was a hair away from me, I moved to the side fast. I looked at the boy and it was Taemin, who struggled to gain his balance. I guess he wasn't use to me dodging. "Taemin!!" I shouted and he smiled. He hugged me tight and I did to.

"Where have you been we were all worried!!" Onew said and got in on the group hug. Jonghyun and Minho came as well. I wanted to see one guy, but than again I didn't want to see him. 

"Sorry to make you all worried." I said and hugged them individually to say sorry. Than I was hugged by tight force. Why didn't I notice it... Why didn't I dodge it.... I was looking out for everything.... Why did he break through it and why didn't I notice it... I looked at his face and it was that face that I wanted to kiss, yet wanted to push away. "Key..." I whispered.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry!!! Don't ever leave that long again without telling anyone!! You can hate me... You can leave me... Just don't ever make me worry about you... I don't want to be going crazy because you were gone. You can do anything you want, I just want you to be safe, that's all." He said and hugged me tighter. I hugged him too.

Did I want to hug him? I don't know, but my arms seems to know what I wanted. The game of love is so scary. I thought I lost, but maybe I still have a chance. "I missed you..." I whispered. I heard him inhale my scent and I inhaled his. It was his own special scent. The drug that made me so careless and free. It made me relaxed and happy. Than I remembered the girl that was so pretty. Better than me and it was no surprised that someone would choose her over me. I admit it, I'm not as pretty as her. "I guess you guys are together." I said and smiled, pushing him away.

"NO!! We aren't together. I'm with you. At least that's what I want so badly. I'm an idiot to hurt you, to abandon you. If I could, I would never have done it. I never meant to do it. I was being a stupid idiot." Key said and was on the edge of tears. I wanted to hit him and yell at him. I didn't want him to hold me and I wanted to make him leave me forever. I wished I could do that, but my heart, was more powerful than my mind. My heart loved Key. Even after getting hurt. 

"I think I'm a bigger idiot for wanting you back." I whispered. 

"I'm going to try so hard to give my all to you. I promise you won't be disappointed." Key said. Disappointed hey? I missed Key. I just can't forget him, I didn't know why, but I guess I was the loser and he was the winner. That game, whoever falls in love first, lose. I think I lost, but without me, how could Key win. 

In the upcoming battle, I can't be the loser, I have to win. No matter what. They just had to lose right?

NO ONES POV

______________ did her normal training like any other day. However, because she learned a lot more, she also upgraded in training and was learning all about killing. Hardcore killing. All about headshots, streak kills and any other COD or MW3 achievements that most boys and some girls know about. For short, all about killing. Key and ______________ made up and are going to go step by step in achieving the best relationship.

It was a cloudy day, but the sun was peeking through at times. When would a sunny day come and if it does, does it really effect the mood for the vampires? Probably not. Hunters weren't slaking off at all. Instead they were training like _______________, every single one of them. While the vampires are training at their own pace, some harder than others, the hunters are going all out hardcore training. It wasn't a choice, it was a must. Hunters were disguised as normal everyday humans, their hideout ranged from sheds to regular hospitals. Hunters were like ninjas of the fairy tale world. 

Hunters were defiantly stepping up there game because the leader of this fight is also blood related with ______________ and he knew everything about his step-sister. A little to well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 27 DONE!!!

This is getting out of hand..... I didn't update yet again. Plus this was a really short chapter. >.< Well for a while I was writing another story so I had to put this on hold.

Plus my laptop just got hurt... It involved tape to fix it because for that split second I was being so ghetto. LOL Hope I can get it repaired. :/

I will have full details on my blog

--------------> CLICK ME <---------------

RANDOM WORD OF THE DAY!!! BED!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3