Midnight..... Ish

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

NO ONES POV

_______________, Ice and Fire made their way back to the hotel. Ice and Fire were wolfs, so they had am a fabulous scent. ________________ had an amazing scent as well, but she was not focusing at all. She only focused on her trials and powers. Of course ________________ was tired, taking all that pain, fighting just wasn't her thing. Than she realized she killed 5 hunters herself. No help, just her and her bare hands. Walking slowly back to the hotel, ______________ couldn't help but feel her heart thump hard. Her vision turned to purple and black. Everything was now purple and black in her eyes and she felt every thump that her heart made. Stumbling along the sidewalk she dropped down on her knees and felt as if she had double vision.

Ice and Fire nudged their owner, but they got no response. _________________ began to play new memories of the previous owners. All were the same painful images. Than it came to her in the very last image she saw it was her mother, pregnant with her. The little boy, G-Dragon, was running towards their mother who was sitting down on the couch with their father. "Jiyong inside mommy's tummy is your sister. When I'm gone you have to protect her okay?" Her mother said.

"Yes mommy!!! Where are you going to go?" Little G-Dragon asked.

"Somewhere far far away, but don't worry. I'll be right here every single day." She said and pointed to his heart. Slowly the image burned away and a new one replaced it.

"MOMMY!!!!" Little G-Dragon said and shook the dead corpse. "IT'S YOUR ENTIRE FAULT!!!!" He yelled at the baby who was crying as well.

"It was my entire fault." ________________ said as she watched the motionless corpse. She watched her father slowly back away and slams his hands on the table. He approached the baby and gave it a harsh glare. ________________ looked at her baby form and was frightened. She was scared of herself. All she was a baby back then, yet she got so much blame. That scene vanished as well and another appeared. The whole time ________________ felt as if she was invisible and no one knew she was just right beside them.

"Daddy!!!" Little _______________ said after seeing her dad for the first time since 3 months. "I missed you!!" She said and smiled. Her dad just patted her head and went. *Dad...* ____________ thought as she watched the younger version of herself lower her head. Than the little girl walked away and went into another room. She opened the door slightly and looked in. "Brother..." She said.

"What." The 15 year old G-Dragon said.

"Can you play with me?" She said.

"I'm busy, go play with the maids." G-Dragon and the door slammed shut, without any physical motion of closing the door.

"Why can't I remembering any of this!!!" ______________ yelled. She couldn't recall all these memories, but she knew it happened. Another memory appeared and this time it was her trapped in a closet.

"Stay here do not go anywhere." Her dad said, after stuffing his daughter in the closet. Loud bangs and screams were heard. _______________, who was watching everything, watched hunters raid the mansion and began destroying everything. She wanted to help, but she didn't know what to do and her body didn't feel like moving. As she watched her younger self cover her ears, she felt scared once a hunter came in the room and was about to open the closet door. Luckily G-Dragon came in and beheaded the hunter before opening the closet to be greeted with a scream.

"You okay?" He asked and the little girl nodded. G-Dragon took the girl out, but suddenly covered her with his body as a knife made a cut to his back. Without hesitation G-Dragon cut him and two and held off the other two hunters that just came in. "_________________ go hide now!!!" He screamed.

"Move it!! What are you doing?!" _____________ shouted at her little self, as she was not moving. Instead she watched her brother make a bloody mess.

"GO!!!" G-Dragon shouted and that was when she ran. Out of the door and was about to go down the stairs, until she saw the gory, bloody, unpleasant scene. The butlers were being burned and the hunters were being beheaded. She slowly turned around to see a vampire hunter staring at her with a smirk. Just as she thought she was a goner her father beheaded him which made his head fly right into _______________ hands. She caught it and screamed at the sight of the bleeding head. This time she ran away, away from her family and away from the murders.

"D-Did this really happen?" She asked herself and followed the younger version of her. The final scene arrived and ________________ was struggling to get free from the butlers. The house was still bloody and corpses were everywhere.

"Are you okay?" Her father said, who entered the room that she was forced to go in. He approached his daughter, but only got a loud scream.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!! MOMMY!!! I WANT TO GO HOME!!!" She watched herself shout and cry.

"We have no choice, but to erase her memory." Her father said.

"Erase my memory? Is this why I can't remember such a life changing event?" _______________ thought to herself. She slowly exited her memory lane and went back to her purple and black vision.

"________________ it's you!!!" She heard and looked up. Her vision was still a blur, but she made out her brothers figure. "Are you okay?!" G-Dragon shouted.

"I want to go home. I have to talk to you and dad." She said and immediately got picked up. Rushing back to the hotel the whole time ___________________ replayed everything in her mind. She wasn't scared though, she was more disappointed. If she had remembered all this maybe her life would be a bit more different. Seconds later _________________ arrived back into her room with only two people with her, her dad and brother.

"How are you? Are you okay? You shouldn't have gone alone!!!" Mr.Kwon scolded.

"Did you ever erase my memory?" She asked directly. Both G-Dragon and Mr.Kwon froze. "Please tell me. I need to know." ________________ said again and hugged her knees while on her bed.

"W-We did, but how did you know?" Mr.Kwon asked.

"Because I remember everything.... This was another reason why no one liked me right? You guys already knew I had the black aura didn't you?" She asked.

"We did, but it was a 100% sure. It was more 0.6% that you would get it." G-Dragon said.

"Why though.... Why erase my memories. From the days I walked around and greeted you to the day where the hunters invaded the mansion." She asked.

"Because it will ruin your future and besides, your mother didn't want you to know at such a young age. You were only 6 back then." Mr.Kwon said.

"If I knew earlier.... Mom wouldn't be dead and I could have saved people." _________________ said.

"You were only 6 back then, even if you did know that you were a vampire, you would have suffered more." Mr.Kwon said.

"Right after mom died, you guys hated me. From that point you always protected me because I was a 'human'." She said.

"We don't hate you now. We love you just like any other family. Why are you so concerned of this? It's the past." G-Dragon asked. ______________ only cared about this because she was useless from day one when she was born. She hated the feeling of being so defenceless and had to count on someone to defend her.

"My existence is a horror show." She said. Deep down inside though, the real reason why she was so concerned of her past was because she wanted to know about the memory she lost. She thought that maybe something incredible happened in it, but she would never know.

"We are so sorry we were like that, but we only did that to keep you safe." Mr.Kwon said and hugged his daughter.

"It's okay..... We are going home?" She asked and they both nodded. "I'm going to pack than." She said again and began to fold all of her clothes, packing up her pets things as well.

"Are you mad?" G-Dragon asked.

"A little, I mean, what if something happened before you guys wiped out my memory? I would want to remember it and I would want to remember the way you guys protected me. I know you got a scar on back because you were protecting me." She said and looked at G-Dragon.

"You’re so stupid; I healed it, no scars. Wait how did you know?" G-Dragon asked.

"I think I'm regaining my memory." She said and a dreaded look appeared on G-Dragon's and Mr.Kwon's face. "Why do you guys look so gloomy? Is there something I'm not supposed to remember?" She said, this time curious and worried. Mr.Kwon smiled and just shook his head.

"No, keep packing. The plane is coming." He said and went. Of course ______________ was now very curious and no matter how hard she begged G-Dragon, he wouldn't tell.

"What could have happened......?” She wondered.

"It's best not to know. Don't try to know it's best for you and everyone else." G-Dragon said and went. _____________ just pouted and decided not to think about it too much. If it was best not to know, than it'll be best to keep it silence. Since _____________ didn't like to hurt anyone, it gave her another reason not to bother G-Dragon about it. She looked at her two wolfs and went over to them, patting them gently.

"You know, sometimes I wish I could be you guys." She said and smiled. For some odd reason she gave up, even though she really wanted to know, she gave up. One thing for sure though, she knew she was going to find out one day. Suddenly she heard a knock. _______________ went to the door and opened it to see Taemin panting.

"N-Noona.... Help.... K-Key, he went crazy." He panted out.

"What?" ___________ said. She followed Taemin to Key's hotel room. "What happen?" She asked.

"I don't know, but he's going crazy and knocking everything out." Taemin said.

"WAIT!!! I can't do anything!!!" She screamed.

"Well make him fall asleep somehow." Taemin said and opened the door to the room. Inside, Key was gripping on to the edge of the table and was slowly snapping it to pieces.

"Taemin you were supposed to get help not _____________!!!" Onew scolded.

"I thought she could help." Taemin said.

"Key, are you okay? You seem a bit.....insane...." ______________ said and went over to Key. She watched as Key's legs were shaking as if he was about to do an intense speech for the whole wide world to hear. Key turned his head around and his eyes were a dark crimson red. "What's wrong with him?" ________________ asked and backed away.

"I don't know let's just lock him in here for now and get some help." Jonghyun suggested and they all agreed. The boys headed out quickly and since they kind of forgot that ________________ didn't run as fast as they did, they kind of abandoned her. _______________ was the last one to come out, but when she was about to shut the door, she pulled inside quickly and felt a painful, yet surprising sensation. She felt some type of liquid begin to drip from her neck and down to her collar bone.

"K-Key." She stuttered, wincing at the pain. She was so indulged by this new feeling that she had no clue what to do. _____________ felt her legs turn numb and she couldn't think straight, it was like she was slowly falling asleep. She felt Key's lips part from her neck and she immediately fell into his arms. Key lifted _______________ back to her feet and attacked her lips with no mercy. Biting on her tongue, the taste of metal exploded into both of the vampire’s mouth.

Key accidently bit on his tongue after hungrily tasting every drop of the copper blood. ________________ tasted his blood and felt like devouring every drop of blood that was bleeding into . ______________ wrapped her arms around his necks and Key hugged her waist tight. The fight for blood ended and became a passionate kiss. After tasting each other’s destined blood, Key pushed ______________ on the bed and continued to kiss her right after.

Both their eyes were glowing red and forgot that their relationship was not over friends yet, but they didn't care. The kiss broke and both of them looked to each other eyes, blood dripping from each other’s mouth. Key couldn't control his hormones anymore and attacked ______________ neck, giving her that painful, yet unique feeling. "WHAT THE ?!" They both heard and when they looked both _______________ dad and brother were there, furious.

Using whatever powers they randomly took out they threw Key against the TV shattering the screens to bits. Of course after indulging into _____________ blood he wasn't thinking straight and right before Mr.Kwon could hurt Key more, ______________ ran in front of him and blocked any powerful hits he might in counter. Key got and up and pushed _______________ away, not letting her get hurt for him.

"GET. AWAY. FROM. HIM." Mr.Kwon said and glared at her daughter. Just without even thinking she levitated a table and threw it at them with a murderous glint in her eyes. Luckily G-Dragon saw this coming and levitated a chair and forced it to break the table without hitting them.

"What are you thinking of _______________?!" G-Dragon shouted. SHINee stepped in and knocked Key out silently and dragged him out of the scene. 4 against 1 were never very fair, but in this situation let's let it slide. "_____________ get your senses back." G-Dragon said deadly. _____________ just learned and mastered her powers. Controlling it is a new story though. She was already into her new powers that it was impossible to get out without force. G-Dragon had no choice, but to bring him out and tackle _______________. Of course _____________ went down and was struggling to get out of her brother's hands. Just when G-Dragon was about to knock her out, he hesitated. Even though this was the nice side of ______________, it was still his sister and she saw an image of her smiling sweetly, making him hesitate.

Of course at this moment ________________ threw him across the room and made him slam against the wall. She watched her own brother hit the wall and when he looked back at her father, he was gone. Looking around she finally looked behind her and was suddenly in by darkness. "Are you okay son?" Mr.Kwon asked, going to the in pain G-Dragon. He nodded.

"What happen to her?" He asked.

"Something must have happened when she went to the shack." Mr.Kwon said and carried her daughter to the bed. "We better get back home quick. It's not safe here." He said again and began to heal both his kids.

YOUR POV

I didn't know what happen after getting attacked by Key, but for some reason I had a feeling I was swallowed up by my own power. I out long time ago, but my body didn't seem to agree with that. I was having dreams or nightmares. This time I heard vampires screaming and running around. Not even caring about me. I was a little girl and I didn't know what to do. I walked around and wanted to know what was going on, but the fellow vampires just ran past me screaming

Why did ever dream I have, it’ll involve blood? Blood and bodies were everywhere AGAIN!!! I looked at my hands and flinched at the sight of it. They were covered in blood. Did I murder these people?! No.... No it can't be!!! I'm just a little girl.... Right? I-I killed them? NO. It can't be. Before I could even figure or think about it anymore. I woke up from my dream and was in a warm comfy bed.

"D-Dad?" I said, seeing my dad sitting in a chair.

"Are you okay?" He asked and got up to see me.

"What happen? My neck and head hurts." I said and touched me neck and felt a bandage.

"Let's go home ok?" He said and I nodded. I didn't know what was going on, but I guess I can ask later. I followed my brother who was hugging me while I was walking to the plane.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just wanted to hug you." G-Dragon said and hugged me even more, but I knew something was wrong. The hug felt more caring than usual, wonder why. I saw SHINee walking with Key, who looked like he had a headache. I ran over to him and shook of G-Dragon.

"Key you want to sit with me on the plane?" I asked.

"Right we promised before, yeah let's go on." He said and ran to the plane with me.

"Are you having a headache?" I asked.

"Yeah, you too?" He asked and I nodded. I sat right next to the window and he sat next me. U-KISS sat on our plane to, which I didn't mind and of course the rest of SHINee and Big Bang sat in the plane as well. Me and Key talked as we discussed everything out of the window. It was so pretty. I felt like I was like a bird, but safer.

"Key look!!!" I said and pointed out the window. He just laughed and pretends to look. "You’re not looking!!" I said pointing out the window again. Suddenly I felt a light brush on my bandage.

"What happen?" He asked.

"I don't know. I woke up and I had this." I said, rubbing it.

"Here let me heal it." Key said. I felt a soothing warm feeling of his hand hovering over my wound. After a few seconds he stopped and smiled. "I think you can take of the bandage." He said and helped me take of the bloody cloth. Right after he took it off he flinched.

"What's wrong?" I said, looking at him flinch away. I took a mirror out of my bag and looked at my neck. It was like I had two holes in my neck, bite marks. They looked exactly like vampire bite marks, but who could have bit me.... I mean this is probably something else right? "Are these vampire marks?" I asked, touching the unhealed wounds.

"Y-Yeah they are." He said and looked closer. "So who's the lucky guy that drank your blood?" Key said again smiling. I really didn't know....

"G-DRAGON!!!" I shouted and made G-Dragon come to me immediately. "Who bit me?" I asked, showing him the marks.

"You don't know?" He asked and this time some of the boys began to gather. I shook my head.

"Key do you remember?" Onew asked who was behind them.

"Remember what?" He said looking at his leader.

"Well congratulations Key. You hit puberty and guess whose blood you were destined to have." Jonghyun said. We both looked at them and waited for the answer.

"You." Onew said with a goofy smile and pointed at me.

"WHAT?!" Me and Key shouted.

"That is why; I am so tempted to kill this guy." G-Dragon said with a not so happy expression. He cracked his knuckles and cracked his neck as if he really was about to beat Key up.

"Stop it." I said and glared at him.

"I need you guys to see what happen though. Especially you, _______________." G-Dragon said and suddenly his eyes glowed white and I was zoomed in into a little scene. I watched what G-Dragon saw. From the point where me and Key were on the bed, to the point where I threw my own brother across the room. A rush of guilt filled my body and I felt like stopping myself from doing those stupid things. I felt embarrassed to see myself and Key kissing, but that embarrassment vanished after I saw my own brother in pain. Slowly the image vanished and the only thing I saw was me in bed.

"D-Did I do that?" I asked after shaking off the image.

"Key was just looking for his blood so he was like that. Sadly he craves your blood." Minho said and got a punch by Key.

"You, however, something went wrong. Your powers suddenly change and it wasn't the black aura anymore." G-Dragon said and stared at me. What happen than? "I'll get into it when we get back home. For now enjoy the plane ride~~" G-Dragon said and went back to his seat along with everyone else.

"Um about the thing..... You know me making that mark on you? Sorry." Key said and looked away.

"It's okay, you didn't mean too." I said and looked away as well.

"Does it hurt?" Key asked. I touched the bite marks and just shook my head. "I can't believe I did that." He said and smacked himself in the head.

"Hey it's not your fault." I said and got his hand away from his head. We looked at the random touch and felt a little bit awkward. "Sorry." I said and got my hand away. Minutes later we talked as if there was nothing awkward at all. It was only moments later that both of us got sleepy and we both slept along with the other vampires in the plane, except for the pilot of course.

Just when I opened my eyes, Key was already awake. He saw me get up and he greeted me. "Is it morning already? Or night?" I said, remembering morning was in at night for vampires. He nodded.

"Hey ______________, want to go to the club when we get back home?" He invited me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Sure, why not." I said and smiled.

"Um, _____________? Don't look outside." Key said.

"Why?" I asked about to look out.

"We're home." He said.

"Already?" I asked. I looked out the window and suddenly the plane dropped and I screamed at the top of my lungs and hid in Key's chest.

NO ONES POV

The whole plane was filled with screams by the one and only _______________. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed.

"Remember to tell the pilot to take soft landings." G-Dragon said plugging his ears after the loud outburst. _____________ continued to scream and G-Dragon was nearly half deaf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 20 DONE!!!

....

Are you guys mad? Or do I have to hide behind a bush to prevent a bunch of tomatoes and eggs thrown at me?

I am not even going to bother to say sorry because that is not enough to make up for this super late update. I swear I don't even know when I updated, but...

SORRY!!!

I know you want to kill me, but if you kill me you won't get the ending of this fanfic. ;) What chapter do you want this to end in? Don't get me wrong I want to write more for you guys, but what do you guys want? Long or like 30 chapters?

I know some people don't like long fanfics and some chapters are like basically pointless, but yeah what you guys think?

And no I'm not trying to change subjects....... :D

Please do write comments and all that other things because I missed you all!!!

You guys didn't miss me? No.... Okay I'll stop...

RANDOM WORD OF DAY!!! DEER!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3