Fear Is More Greater Than The Danger Itself

Vampire Academy (HIATUS)

KEYS POV

I took my time going home. I knew what my members were talking about. Amber was my ex-girlfriend. I don't know whether she is still alive or not. She left though and left no trace. I loved her. She was totally my type and was the sweetest girl I ever met. She left though. Amber... "Long time no see Kibummie." I heard. There's only one person that calls me that with a sweet voice. I turned around and saw her.

"Amber..." I whispered.

"Yo." She said and smiled. Minutes later we arrived at my house. She knew her way around and walked straight to my room. "You need to decorate this place. I mean nothing has changed since I left." She said.

"I thought maybe you'll come back one day." I said. What am I saying... I have a girlfriend.

"Key I'm sorry I left 2 years ago. I just can't be with you. I love you, but I can't force myself to do something I'm not 100% sure with. You get me don't you?" She said. I just nodded. "Key I'm not telling you to move on because I can't tell you to do anything. I just want you to know that I really do love you and every moment you spent with me I felt so happy." Amber said. Her words only hurt me. 

"I still have the picture of you and me." I said. I'm such a moron.

"Well than don't you ever let anyone touch it. That's our little treasure okay?" She said and smiled. We talked for a bit more before she had to leave. We talked for 3 hours to be exact. "Well I'll see you soon. I'm in town you know and besides I need to make a few errands before we have to go fight for our lives." She said and laughed.

"See you." I said and escorted her out the door.

"Bye bye." She said and waved. She went and I closed the door. I need to see ________________. I don't know what I'm doing... I'm going crazy....

YOUR POV

I didn't need to pick up anything, I needed to head over to Light. I ran over to the small house and avoided everyone. I didn't want to be seen. I don't know why, but I just felt as if I was to disappear I had to at least not make it to big. In other words, if I was to die, I rather disappear without anyone knowing than have everyone know I was gone. I took out the key and unlocked the door.

'Damn it!! How could he not score!!' Pride screamed at the TV.

"______________ you're back, let me fix you something to eat." Gluttony said.

"Noona!!" Sloth said and ran over to me.

"Did you all get along?" I said and smiled and he nodded.

"___________, you should eat and rest a bit. Oh and.... Happy Birthday..." Light said.

"Oh  it's your birthday?! Well than happy birthday my lovely princess." Lust said and kissed my forehead.

"Easy there Lust, we don't want her to turn on us." Worth said and laughed. 

"Shall we celebrate?" Envy said and smiled. She touched my shoulder and with a light twirl I was in a beautiful black mini dress. It had a red ribbon belt that was tied in a cute bow around my waist. "Hmmm, I need to work on the colours a bit more. I'm just so use to the darkness." Envy said and flipped her hair.

"Thank you, I love it." I said and hugged her. "To be honest, I don't really want a party, I just want to train right now." I said.

"______________, you can't keep training forever. Your body needs some rest at times and will shut down if you don't get enough of it." Pride said.

"I know, but I don't have time, I need to train. I promise I won't hurt myself on purpose, I just really need to do this. There's just so much things going on, I need to release some stress." I said and smiled.

"Well you'll get no where if you don't eat. Here a light snack." Gluttony said and came out with a plate of fruit and a plate of cheese, ham and crackers.

"I feel like a family like this." Sloth said and began to make his cracker sandwich.

"It won't last long..." I heard Greed whisper. 

"What do you mean..." I asked.

"See once we're done preparing you for the battle, we have to go on our own paths." Gluttony said. "We're like ghosts or spirits. Once we're done helping you it's farewell for us." She said again.

"Wait what, we never discussed about this!!" I shouted. "There must be some way to save you guys!!" I yelled.

"Unless your willing to let us posses a body, there's no way in helping, but whatever. We were all prepared for this." Lust said. 

"What about you Light?" I asked.

"Well this is my body so I'm staying. I'm re-living my teen years. I'm going to school tomorrow as a human." She said. "But don't worry I'll still be training you, they kind of put a restless spell on me so I don't feel tired. To be honest it doesn't even hurt so don't worry about me." Light said.

"I'll find a way to get you guys alive again. We're a family. We go through thick and thin together right?" I asked and they looked at me at first, but than nodded. "Let's start training, I still need to get home." I said and they agreed unwillingly. I entered the room and Lust came and anchored my feet to the ground with two pairs of handcuffs. One end was cuffed on my feet, the other was hooked onto a semi-circle that was bolted to the ground. 

"Good luck y." Lust said and cuffed my hands together too. He exited the room and I looked around. I could only move little bit, but I was fully bolted to the ground. 

"Escape the water now." I heard a speaker say and before I knew it, the room was being filled with water. I don't know how my brain functioned, but I knew I was still me. My eyes glistened with red. The first thing I did was to break the handcuffs, but I than figured out that it was power resistance and it was actually handcuffs for vampires. The water was slowly rising, I had a limited amount of time and air. I had only one plan and if it didn't work than I guess I would have failed. I waited.

"____________ what are you doing?!" I heard them shout from the other side. I ignored them and waited. I had to wait until the water was over my head. It's my only way to escape. Now to think of how to get out of the room after I get out of these annoying chains. 

"Guys, how do you want me to exit the room?" I asked.

"Look around the room, we can't tell you everything. FYI though, the front door is not an option and please don't try to harm us in the process." Warth said. She was right. If I was in a situation like this in the real world, I wouldn't be able to ask where to escape. I certainly couldn't use a way that might hurt my friends or kind either. I looked left, right and up. There was nothing I could break through. Everything was bolted. Everything was vampire proof. There had to be something on the ground, there's no other way I could escape. Unless I actually had to break through the ceiling somehow.

I moved the water around with my two hands and tried to use the water to feel for a crack. Anything that would tell me that the floor was weak. Bingo... All there's left to do was wait. "What are you doing?" I heard. I said nothing, I needed to wait for the right moment. The water was up to my chin. I lifted my head and just when the water was about to cover my face I took a deep breath and a air bubble. I pulled myself down to my feet and tried to use the water to pierce through the handcuffs.

It didn't work. I looked up and realized there is only a little bit more air in the room. I looked at the water and started to move my both my hands. My eyes began to glow and I started to tell the water what to do. It was risky, but I only had this way. The air bubble I had, had to be used now. So I took the biggest breath from it and before I thought about my own safety. I created a whirlpool in the room. It circled and swayed. It was dangerous and I knew that this would break me from my chains. It had to. The laws of physics were with me and I began to get pulled into the whirlpool

Just a little longer. I was being pulled harder than ever and I was feeling the cuffs tightening. Just as I thought I was done for, I looked and saw the chain being pulled apart. At that point I motioned my finger to get the water to cut through. It snapped like string and I stopped the whirlpool and began to swim to my only exit. I only had a few seconds left before my body died. I swam like no tomorrow and opened the trap door on the floor. It was heavy and hard, but I put everything into it and before I knew it, the door opened and just like that the water was drained. I swam to the top and took a deep breath. Now for the handcuffs on my hands.

They were getting rusty quick. I guess I was lucky. I motioned my finger and a small thread like strand of water came swirling and cut it right in half. Done. I waited for the water to drain and when it did I laid on the ground, tired. "Good job ___________, we thought you died there for a sec. Why you wait so long though?" Pride asked.

"Well I needed enough pressure from the water. If I was to carelessly use my powers over and over again I would be tired more quickly. Once the water goes above my head I won't be able to hold my breath that long because I'm so tired. Anyway, let's continue." I said and got up, still soaking wet. They didn't say anything. I was training with the same situation over and over again. Some were hard, others were obvious. The feeling of drowning wasn't a problem anymore, but I definitely am still a little nervous when I can't get a breath of air. The training happened for hours. It was 1 in the afternoon, normally this was when most vampires were sound asleep.

"______________ go home, it's late. You need to rest." Gluttony said and stopped me from going again at the torture chamber.

"She's right. Go home now." Pride said and I did. I had no other choice, they wouldn't help me either way. I grabbed my bag and began to walk home, it was bright in the morning so I knew no one would try anything on me or I would electrocute there , equivalent to a taser. I checked my phone and found message from Key and G-Dragon. 

I called G-Dragon since he did message me to call him. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" He yelled.

"I'm having with a hobo." I said and continued my walk.

"WHAT?! YOU MISSY BETTER BE JOKING!!" He yelled.

"I'm joking. Anyway, shouldn't you be in bed. I'll let you and dad explain to me in the morning okay? I'm going to have to pick up some things before I get home. I might even just hang at a friends house." I said. He continued to talk to me, but at a point I didn't even know what he was trying to say so I just hung up. I began to walk to Key's house.

He seemed to be really worried about my whereabouts and seem to really wanted to see me, so I made my way there. The sun was bright, yet I was still okay with it. For some odd reason, I told myself I had to run to his house. There was bond for a hunter to be roaming around. So I ran. I was tired and I couldn't run to fast or I would have died half way. Once I arrived I rang the door bell. "___________." Key said after opening the door for me.

"Good evening prince charming." I said and he hugged me. "W-What's wrong." I said.

"Your soaked. Did you have that intense of a training?" He asked.

"It's nothing, it's just another training day. No worries." I said. "Why aren't you sleeping though?" I asked. 

"I had something on my mind and... I missed you." He said. 

"Well than are you going to invite me in or do I have to freeze to death first?" I said and smiled. He greeted me in and gave me a set of clothes and a towel for me to wash up. I went into his personal washroom and looked around. Key was pretty rich, not very, but had enough for him to live for a good 40 years without working. I turned the water on and took a hot shower. Key was just like a girl and had many products. I love him that way though. He just completed me. 

I finished my shower and got into his clothes. It was one of his dress shirts. He offered to give me some sweat pants, but I hate sleeping in them. When I was gifted with the black dress by the sins, that included black short shorts so I wouldn't expose myself. I walked out the bathroom and continued drying my hair.  "Key?" I said. I looked around and went into the hall.

"Oh ____________, your done. I'm going to take a shower to. Stay in my room okay? No one's home, so no need to worry." Key said. I looked around and sat on the bed. His scent floated around in the room. I liked it. I laid down and continued drying my hair. I put the towel on my head and let it drape over me. I began to explore his room. 

He had so many things that I didn't think he would have and I'm not even talking about girl products. I went to his mirror and checked how I looked. You could tell I wasn't getting enough sleep. I was so tired. I looked up and on the top of the mirror was a picture. I went closer and took it out of the edge of the mirror. It was Key and a girl. She was pretty. Really pretty. "What are you doing?" I heard. I turned around and it was just like that my cheek stung.

NO ONES POV

SLAP

The picture dropped to the ground along with the towel that was draped over ______________. "Who gave you permission to touch my stuff." Key said deadly. _______________ was lost for words and she didn't know what to do. What could she do? There was a moment of silence, until you heard small cries.

"I-I'm sorry." She said and picked up the picture to hand over to Key.

"Get out." Key said and snatched the picture away. That's just what _____________ did. She walked out the door and before she closed it she apologized again. After she shut the door, she ran out of the front door and was gone, still soaking wet and she was crying. Her cheek was red, but that wasn't the most painfullest thing she was going through. 

_______________ ran and ran until she bumped into a stranger. With her weak body she fell onto the cold cement. "I-I'm sorry." She said as she cried.

"Vampire." He said. She looked up and as fast as she could got up and ran. She didn't want to fight, she was tired and hurt. Her heart was cracking and she couldn't stand it anymore. She heard the hunter follow her and she knew that he drew a knife from his pocket. She ran until she was trapped. Dead end. "What a worthless little . Running away like a coward." He said and went closer. ________________ could hardly concentrate. Her brain was telling herself to fight, her heart was still aching though and she couldn't even understand herself anymore. 

The hunter lunged at her and she dodged and tried to use her powers on him, but he was not to shabby either. "Your not that bad. Hmph, your kind is nothing compared to ours. Just die already. I'll miss you though, you're one tough cookie." He said in a cheeky tone. That hit ______________, the words I'll miss you. She could only remember Key saying that to her. Not the exact words, but surely I miss you was in there. Her lack of concentration earned her a punishment and was stabbed right on her side. Just only barely from right in the middle of her stomach. 

She looked at her wound and than at the man. "I'll miss you too." She said and with just seconds her eyes were bright rose red and she killed the hunter with her own blood. She slowly walked away. She didn't want to go home, she just wanted to be left alone. She was confused. She didn't care why Key slapped her, she didn't care who that girl was, all she cared about was the love Key had for her. As long as she got that clear all the other questions could easily be answered. She ran faster and because she had no where to go, she just went to the next best thing. The school forest. It was safe, yet it was hard for anyone to find her. 

She leaned on the tree and looked at her wound. The white dress shirt was filled with blood. The knife was still in her and with her best shot she removed it in one quick motion. She screamed in pain and cried her guts out. "Key.... Why... Where are you..." She whispered. The wound was like a bug bite to her. She was scared for what was going to happen. _______________ didn't know what to do and she wasn't planning on figuring out either. She collapsed on the ground, but she had her last bit of strength to send one last message to her brother. She didn't know how, but she really need a way out.

At the mansion G-Dragon was sleeping soundly until he heard a quiet yet stern voice. Bro.... He woke up immediately and looked around. Being the over protective paranoid brother, he called her sister and no one answered. He knew something was wrong. He had that gut feeling. "Sis." He said and jumped out of bed. Putting on anything that was around he rushed out the door and brought Ice and Fire. 

They didn't know where she was, but they were for sure going to find her. Especially with the two over protective wolfs. It wasn't impossible and within 2 hours they went to the most closes and obvious place. The searched the school and asked the the students in the university dorms if they seen a girl. "Well I did see someone run to the forest. What happen oppa?" A girl said who was still sleeping.

"Thanks Candy, I have to go right now." G-Dragon said and ran to the forest followed by the wolfs. _______________ wasn't deep in the forest. "______________!!!" G-Dragon shouted. Than Fire and Ice barked and they all ran to the bleeding black aura. They all came to a halt. A pool of blood was forming, but because ______________ was smart, she applied enough pressure to stop the bleeding a bit. 

In just seconds G-Dragon carried her sister to his dorm and immediately contacted their father. Who came as soon as possible. "Take her to the mansion, we can't do anything here." He said and just like that, the rest of the afternoon, as we like to call it, was spent all on ______________. Her body wasn't going to shut down because her heart won't accept not getting an answer.

Night came and everyone went to school or work. However in the Kwon family, they were all looking out for ______________. Professional healers said that she had been training to hard and her body was struggling to keep up. They said she was strong though, a really strong girl. Key, went to school and he did not get a blink of sleep. "____________ where are you... Where are you..." He muttered. 

"Hey Key you're here, woah you look a little tired." Jonghyun said after walking toward Key with the other members. No answer. "Well than, have you seen _____________. I remembered you asked us if you seen her." Jonghyun said again. No answer.

"Hey is she missing?" Minho asked.

"What's up boys." They heard a voice. Turning around they found the girl that played a big part in the circle.

"Amber..." Jonghyun said.

"No, it can't be...." Onew said.

"Where the hell is _______________?!" Minho yelled at Key.

"Who's _____________..." Amber asked.

"Candy I heard G-Dragon came to your dorm." They heard.

"Yeah something about seeing a girl. I told him I saw someone in the forest. Do you think she was looking for her sister?" Candy said.

"I don't know, but it seems pretty bad. I mean G-Dragon isn't here and he rarely skips school. I heard the Big Bang members went to see G-Dragon, I wonder if he and the black aura are okay..." Her friend said and walked away from the high schoolers. Minho began to run away and everyone knew where he was going, so they followed. Except for Key and Amber.

"What happen?" Amber asked.

"Amber, I don't know what to do anymore." Key said.

"Well do what you always do. Disobey everyone and go do what you like to do." Amber said.

Meanwhile the rest of SHINee were running like no tomorrow and was heading of to the mansion. It didn't take long, but it took at least 5 minutes which was pretty long.When they arrived they got greeted by the butler. "We need to see ______________." Taemin said. 

"I'm afraid that isn't possible, Miss Kwon is right now in bed and in danger. I'm afraid you won't be able to see her." The butler said.

"We know, that's why we're here!! We need to go see her!!" Jonghyun shouted.

"WHAT'S GOING ON OUT HERE?!" They heard a shout and they found the pissed off G-Dragon. He stared at them for a moment. "Come in. Quickly." He said and went back to ____________ room. SHINee followed and saw the sweating ________________ getting healed by a mass amount of blood and healers. "Do you have any idea what happen here?" G-Dragon asked.They didn't say anything. Onew quickly sent Key a quick message through his mind.

*Key if you don't come see ______________, you'll regret it.* Onew sent and looked at ________________.

"Sorry.... Sorry... Sorry..." ____________ muttered.

"She keeps saying sorry." G-Dragon said. They looked at her for a moment. Than as if the devil posessed her, her eyes shot up and she was awake and screaming. Her hip was not better at all and it hurt like a major . "It's okay we're here." G-Dragon said and hugged her sister who was crying and yelling. 

Suddenly the door swung open and there appeared the Kim Kibum. "_______________..." He whispered and saw what happened. He slowly walked over to her to be attacked by a light weight injured girl. The IV ripped out and her wound opened. 

"I'm sorry... I don't know what I did wrong, but I'm sorry..." _______________ cried. 

*This is all my fault, not yours. Why are you saying sorry... Don't say sorry.* Key thought.

"I-I'm sorry..." ______________ cried and slid down to the ground still holding on to Key's clothes. "It's my fault isn't it... I'm sorry... I-I love you.."___________ whispered.  Key's heart was shattering, but he was still idiotically confused. "Key... I'm sorry." She kept repeating.  She kept on crying and struggled to get up. In the end she just wanted an answer. This time her body shut down. She dropped on the floor and was immediately treated.

"WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO HER?!" G-Dragon shouted.

"I.....I..... I don't know..." Key said. 

"If I find out Kim Kibum that you hurt my sister, don't even bother stepping foot into Korea." G-Dragon threatened.

"Key what did you do to her?!" Jonghyun demanded. 

"She was wearing your shirt... What did you do to her..." Taemin said looking at the side of the bed where the blood stained shirt was thrown.

"I.... I slapped her... Than told her to leave...." Key said.

"You what?!" G-Dragon shouted and was about to attack Key, but his father stopped him.

"Kibum-shi. I don't know what my daughter did, but I will not tolerate you hurting my daughter. If you want to continue dating her I advise you to act like a real man and not be abusing women. Is it really my daughter you want? Or the heir to the family?" Mr.Kwon asked.

"Mr.Kwon I would never play with _____________ feelings. I love her more than any man could." Key replied immediately.

"Than what about Amber." Minho said.

"So I see there is another women involved. I never get involved in what you teens are doing, however, if my daughter is being hurt in the process I can not just watch. Her situation isn't stable. She has the black aura and I think you can agree with me that she has enough to put up with. Mr.Kim are you following me?" Mr.Kwon asked. Key didn't say anything and no one did say anything. It was just a room filled with the sound of ______________ struggling.

Than the silence broke and SHINee began to agrue along wtih Big Bang. All of them erupted into noise. All becuase they all wanted to know what happened.

"Shut up..." They heard, turning to the bed was _______________ struggling to speak. "Shut up... SHUT UP!!" She screamed. "Get out, all of you get out!!" She yelled again and they all left without a word. Well Ice and Fire stayed, but they had special permission. ___________ didn't know what to do anymore, she was lost in the world that she didn't even want to step in.  "Guys, I'm going to go out for a bit. You guys be good and don't tell anyone okay?" ____________ whispered to her pets and began to climb the window after getting out of bed and ripping the IV out. Fire and Ice both began to drag her by her pant legs.

"_______________ I really am sorry I-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Key said barging in.  ______________ looked at Key and than at her escape route than at Key. Just when she was considering whether to jump out and hope for the better, she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Get away from the window." Key said and pulled her in. "WERE TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?" He scolded.

"I just wanted to go out for a bit." _________ whispered. They both didn't say anything. Key fiddled with his tie as it was part of the school uniform.

"I-I'm sorry.... About yesterday." Key said. Everyone that is viewing this is probably saying Key was a major jerk and coward. Well bingo it's true, he was stuck in the pass.

"I don't care who she was and I don't really care that u hit me. I just want to ask you one thing than maybe I'll ask you other questions." __________ said. Key waited. "Do you really love me?" She asked. Immediately Key replied.

"I love you and only you. You make me smile every single time and I can't live without you." Key said. Bull~~~

"Than why are you so attached to that girl? Is she your sister? A family member? Or was it your previous girlfriend?" ______________ asked.

"She's my ex-girlfriend." Key said quietly.

"Key you know I don't care whether or not you have female friends, it's your social life. I don't even care that you had a picture of her. It's just, she seems so important. It's like you still love her and your willing to hurt me because of her." She whispered.

"I-I didn't mean to I swear." Key said.

"Key... I don't know anymore. That's the first time a guy has laid their hands on me and I let it slide.... Key... I love you and you know I do, but I don't really feel loved anymore... I'm sounding pretty stupid right now hey? Key let's take a break okay?" ___________ said looking away. She didn't want to say it, but when she felt like there is a doubt in a relationship, it was time to back off for awhile.

"___________!! Why are you doing this?! I told you I love you!" Key raised his voice.

"Key you don't get it! Saying you love me is easy. Do you mean it though? Do you truly think that you love me? I'm tired, I just want to be alone." She said and quickly she jumped out the window and landed harshly on the ground. Key didn't bother to go after her because he knew he had to think about his actions and his feelings.

"Key, get out of........ Where is ____________?" Minho said after coming into _______________ room when he noticed Key wasn't around.

"She left." Key said and walked over to the door.

"KEY WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! GET OVER YOUR ISSUES AND GO AND FIND HER!!" Minho yelled.

"She wants to be alone and we're on a break." Key said. 

"Did you guys break up?" Minho clearing everything up.

"I don't know... No we didn't, we didn't." Key convinced himself.

"Key, you better get your together, If you don't I'm taking her." Minho said carelessly. Key immediately pinned him to the wall and even though Minho was taller then him, Key was scary. Very scary. "If you guys break up I guess I can steal her away yeah?" Minho smirked.

"Choi Minho, if you dare lay a finger on her, I will not hesitate to rip your off." Key said.

"Than what about Amber?" Minho said. Key loosened his grip and looked away. "Hyung, you can only have one girl. So far, you seem to be attached to two and it looks like Amber is winning over you." Minho said and pushed him away. Of course Minho had no attentions of stealing _____________ away from Key, but if he had to act as a bad guy for the sake of _______________, he will.

"So your telling me my sister is gone and you didn't even bother to go find her because of this other chick?" G-Dragon said suddenly hearing the conversation. He sighed and rubbed his head. "Leave it, she won't ever be found. let's just hope that she can handle her wound." G-Dragon reminded and left. Minho left as well and fixed his uniform. Key looked around ______________ room and looked at the picture of her mother.

"I'm sorry I couldn't take care of her." He whispered while looking at the picture. He continued to look around and realized there wasn't much things that involved him. Not even pictures because of the flash. There was a couple and there was a couple of gifts that Key had gave her, but other wise there was nothing else. Key realized he hasn't been treating her to well. Not as in giving her gifts and spoiling her, but ___________ kept all his stuff he gave in tip top shape. While he carelessly threw everything she gave on his table.

YOUR POV

I wasn't running away, I was just leaving for awhile. I just went to go train. In the condition I'm in I can only train in order to get that out of my head. I mean seriously I don't even know what I want and what Key wants.... My waist wasn't completely healed, but I wasn't going to bother to heal it. Why do I always get hurt in the waist? Plus why did everything bad has to happen at the same time?!

Bad luck was going to be chilling with me for awhile....... I entered the house and saw shocked expressions. "Your suppose to be at home." Pride said. Sloth came up to me and hugged me, but because he didn't know about my stupid wound, I winced at the pain.

"What happen?" Lust said, noticing that my face wasn't smiling. "Don't tell me you got hurt." He said.

"Surprise? Well it's a good thing, I mean now I can practice with a wound. I'm bound to get one, so yay?" I said, finding a bright said and that's what we did. They put me through a couple of challenges and each time I struggled more than before. Sometimes I wish I was less positive. I slid down from the wall and sat down. My wound was bleeding, no doubt, and I was still in my not so pleasant room. Fire... The last thing I wanted to encounter, since Key was fire. 

I coughed and waited for the right moment. There was a bucket of water on the side, but because nearly the whole room was lit on fire, I only had a little amount of water to work with. I panted and struggled to get up and just when I was about to move the water, I saw Key in the fire.... Key... My eyes got blurry and I felt calmer, more relaxed. Than I realized I collapsed.

NO ONES POV 

__________________ dropped to the floor and was unconscious. Blood was threatening to pool and the fire was turned off. The sins and Light ran inside, to try to wake _____________ up. She was done for the night. No one knew where she was except the sins and Light, but at the same time they weren't as worried. Just because ______________ still had a split personality. They just didn't know if it was a good thing or not, but hopefully it would guide her away from danger. 

"Hey Key?" Amber said after catching up with Key at school. The boys went back to school, as if nothing happened to ______________. Well it was an order, Mr.Kwon sent out some vampires to go search for her. 

"Yeah?" He said.

"Try smiling man." Amber said.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SMILE WHEN EVERYTHING IS BREAKING?!" Key shouted. And that's when Key broke too. Who will pick the pieces and glue them back together though?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 26 DONE!!!

Not as late, but I mean it's better than nothing right?

I was considering whether or not to reveal Amber yet, but I eman you guys deserve it so why not.

By the way, if you can please check out this poll and help me by voting.

If you don't like or gays, please don't feel pressured to vote, but at the same time I do hope you don't say anything rude about it.

I personally love these type of stuff, I don't know why, but I find it super adorable.

But yeah, please vote, for the fun of it.

I just thought it would be interesting what couple is preferred and because there is an other option, you guys write, key and you. Even though it might not be boyxboy, I'll accept it. 

That's a couple. :3

Again if you can please do choose, a little reference to my future stories, so if you will, take the time and vote. For the fun of it really :D

Again please don't say anything rude about gays or anything because let's be honest we're all human in the end. If this made you unsubscribe, than feel free to. I rather you do that than say anything bad about gays. ^_^ But don't unsub!! Don't you want to know what happens next?!

When updating the story, I can't remember whether or not I edited so if I didn't please tell me. :3

RANDOM WORD OF DAY!!! STORY!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3